The Franchise
McAgger
Blue Barrett
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
19 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 3 Jan - 21:15:45

Especially big men, the lack of basic back to the basket skills are laughable.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 3 Jan - 21:45:17

Durant is *bleep* disgusting (not that we didn't know that)

In last 10 quarters of basketball: 90 minutes played, 108 points, 35-54 FG(64.8%), 15-24 3P(62.5%).
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun 4 Jan - 4:37:02

Beyond me how Rudy Gobert doesn't get more minutes tbh.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 5 Jan - 8:36:16

We're better without Kobe Laughing

Gr8 b8 m8.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 5 Jan - 8:56:30

This was a flagrant foul

http://streamable.com/3f7

Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Mon 5 Jan - 13:18:05

my bois Freeza n Mole giving me good NBA tips Proud

Need more tips guys, any 'definates/good value' for tomorrow night also which games should i avoid hmm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 J8Xd0lb

Last edited by MaraVilla on Mon 5 Jan - 18:41:49; edited 1 time in total
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon 5 Jan - 16:40:37

What a bad week for Raptors. Mad
Freeza wrote:This was a flagrant foul

http://streamable.com/3f7

Proud

WOW, Hibbert is such a kid.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 5 Jan - 18:47:12

Just the Cavs, but Dallas looked quite good yesturday. Rondo and Ellis are finding a good balance and Rondo looks just fine playing off the ball because the ball is in such constant movement.

They need 2 big men though, a back up for Chandler but also Dirk. When Dirk goes off the court, they go too small and Chandler got too much work to do. So defiantly a guy who can play in place of, but also with Chandler.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 5 Jan - 19:10:36

I agree Dani I was extremely impressed with what I saw yesterday.

They are the only ones in the West other than the Spurs from the contenders who I can't see clear and obvious weaknesses.

OKC, Grizzlies and Warriors all have clear weaknesses which could and likely will be a problem.

I have lost faith in Clippers and I don't consider Portland and Houston contenders.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon 5 Jan - 23:53:20

MaraVilla wrote:my bois Freeza n Mole giving me good NBA tips Proud

Need more tips guys, any 'definates/good value' for tomorrow night also which games should i avoid hmm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 J8Xd0lb

I generally avoid betting NBA unless it's playoffs, too unpredictable.

But if I had to pick, I'd take the Cavs -4 at Philly. And if I really wanted to risk it
1. Charlotte +5.5
2. Memphis -13.5 seems high but it is the Knicks
3. GS -2.5
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 5 Jan - 23:58:50

I said that to him Dmize lol, too reliable on schedule, garbage time and injuries.

Too add what Dmize said I'd take the Mavs and Nuggets. Rest of them are a bit too risky
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue 6 Jan - 0:14:58

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I said that to him Dmize lol, too reliable on schedule, garbage time and injuries.

Yup, then you have back-to-backs, rest(don't ever bet on the Spurs on a b2b), playoff teams mailing it in cause it's the regular season, etc.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 6 Jan - 2:11:47

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I agree Dani I was extremely impressed with what I saw yesterday.

They are the only ones in the West other than the Spurs from the contenders who I can't see clear and obvious weaknesses.

OKC, Grizzlies and Warriors all have clear weaknesses which could and likely will be a problem.

I have lost faith in Clippers and I don't consider Portland and Houston contenders.

I think actually they need a wing defender also, but I am making it sound like they need 3 more players (sounds far away) when actually they are quite close already.

But yeah, more or less agree with you. But what about the Grizz do you consider too big a weakness to overcome?

GSW I assume you mean inside scoring and a HUGE relience injury prone on Bogut. No need to talk about OKC, its already so clear because we seen it for a good 3 years or more.

I think Portland and Houston are as good as a team can be without being a contender, some sympathy for them but they have no clear upgrades to make in any position...just the players they have level out as just below the very best.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue 6 Jan - 2:29:50

Our defense hasn't gotten worse at all, it's remained exactly the same with Bogut and Ezeli injured and Speights starting. Though it's clearly the fact that the other four are overworking and Speights isn't that great of a defender.

Speights inclusion though does help the offense. Guy is a beast jump shooter from 18 feet. His shot is robotic :bow: Never misses. And I like his tenacity to get involved in scrappy plays on the boards getting shit tip ins (a la Gasol and Randolph)

I personally think Chuck and everyone else are overplaying the weakness of inside scoring for us. It's a slight weakness only if Bogut isn't fit for the playoffs. Even then under Kerr the ball movement is a different beast compared to the garbage iso plays we did under Jackson in the playoffs. And when you have that extraordinary ability to shoot the ball on your team it's really about getting good shots and great ball movement does that.

I assume everyone is saying this because we don't really have a big man that can post up outside of Lee (who is very decent in the post). But heck who can post up consistently outside of Gasol, Randolph, Duncan, Dirk in the west? Aldridge is a jump shooting big ffs. Howard and Griffin? Laughing DeAndre Jordan? Laughing Robin Lopez Laughing Ibraka? Laughing

Anyways, maybe it's just that I've watched 31 GSW games this season and we really look like a beast mode steroids Popovich team whenever it clicks that I'm so confident.

Most encouraging part is that we get even better in the 4th quarter when the scores are close and it's a more slow half court game kind of like the playoffs (though obviously the intensity level and pressure in the playoffs are different).

Time will tell obviously, I think we can hype anyone up but playoffs will show the true colors of all the teams. But I personally think we're second favorites in the west.

Last edited by Don't call me James on Tue 6 Jan - 2:33:25; edited 1 time in total
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 6 Jan - 2:32:56

Outside shooting. Lee, Carter and Conley can get hot but I don't think it can take you to a championship.

As for GSW. Yes it's all about a low post scorer for me, game slows down in playoffs and they need easy baskets when the shots ain't falling and it will happen.

The fact Klay and Curry don't get to the line anywhere near enough compounds the issue.

Portland is actually an interesting case, they don't have any real weak points and they are coached exceedingly well yet I can't see them being a legitimate threat.

Houston just lack offence, Harden aside their offence is rather average I mean Beverly, Ariza and Howard seriously?

They compound the issue by getting Josh Smith and Brewer.... Moar defence?!! They are basically the opposite of what they were last season.

As for Dallas I kinda see why you think that they need another wing defender but I think Carlisle can coach around it, especially with Parsons being so good at contributing to offensive flow which could end up being more important than his lack of defending.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 6 Jan - 2:34:05

It's funny you mention Spurs McAgger because they go nowhere without Duncan.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 6 Jan - 2:44:32

Don't call me James wrote:Our defense hasn't gotten worse at all, it's remained exactly the same with Bogut and Ezeli injured and Speights starting. Though it's clearly the fact that the other four are overworking and Speights isn't that great of a defender.

Speights inclusion though does help the offense. Guy is a beast jump shooter from 18 feet. His shot is robotic :bow: Never misses. And I like his tenacity to get involved in scrappy plays on the boards getting shit tip ins (a la Gasol and Randolph)

I personally think Chuck and everyone else are overplaying the weakness of inside scoring for us. It's a slight weakness only if Bogut isn't fit for the playoffs. Even then under Kerr the ball movement is a different beast compared to the garbage iso plays we did under Jackson in the playoffs. And when you have that extraordinary ability to shoot the ball on your team it's really about getting good shots and great ball movement does that.

I assume everyone is saying this because we don't really have a big man that can post up outside of Lee (who is very decent in the post). But heck who can post up consistently outside of Gasol, Randolph, Duncan, Dirk in the west? Aldridge is a jump shooting big ffs. Howard and Griffin? Laughing DeAndre Jordan? Laughing Robin Lopez Laughing Ibraka? Laughing

Anyways, maybe it's just that I've watched 31 GSW games this season and we really look like a beast mode steroids Popovich team whenever it clicks that I'm so confident.

Most encouraging part is that we get even better in the 4th quarter when the scores are close and it's a more slow half court game kind of like the playoffs (though obviously the intensity level and pressure in the playoffs are different).

Time will tell obviously, I think we can hype anyone up but playoffs will show the true colors of all the teams. But I personally think we're second favorites in the west.

Yeah but your not playing West Conference playoff teams every night, the regular season isnt a good indicator of anything.

GSW will get pushed around and shown up in the playoffs currently constructed, same as last year. Your too small.

Griffin can post up, and more importantly than posting up..him and Jordan get easy baskets...who is getting easy baskets for you?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 6 Jan - 2:45:02

JR Smith to Cleveland rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 6 Jan - 2:49:11

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Outside shooting. Lee, Carter and Conley can get hot but I don't think it can take you to a championship.

As for GSW. Yes it's all about a low post scorer for me, game slows down in playoffs and they need easy baskets when the shots ain't falling and it will happen.

The fact Klay and Curry don't get to the line anywhere near enough compounds the issue.

Portland is actually an interesting case, they don't have any real weak points and they are coached exceedingly well yet I can't see them being a legitimate threat.

Houston just lack offence, Harden aside their offence is rather average I mean Beverly, Ariza and Howard seriously?

They compound the issue by getting Josh Smith and Brewer.... Moar defence?!! They are basically the opposite of what they were last season.

As for Dallas I kinda see why you think that they need another wing defender but I think Carlisle can coach around it, especially with Parsons being so good at contributing to offensive flow which could end up being more important than his lack of defending.

I think they will need a wing defender eventually despite what you saying being correct. Parsons is good on offence, but his defence is id say, below average.

If they get into a series with Houston, I could see Harden alone getting hot and giving them all kinds of problems.

Same with OKC obviously, KD or Harden could eliminate them alone if they get hot.

But back to the Grizz, im not sure. I think Lee is just a flat out good shooter and will keep it up. Carter I am good with and Conely the same, I think they will be fine with outside shooting. We have to see.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 6 Jan - 2:51:32

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:JR Smith to Cleveland rofl

Alongwith Shumpert, part of a 3 team trade with OKC.

Reggie Jackson to Knicks and Waiters to OKC.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue 6 Jan - 3:01:27

Lol Waiters, shocking. Didn't even make it to the ASB.

Another bum Scott Brooks can use to take minutes away from Lamb, great.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 6 Jan - 3:05:36

Turns out Jackson isn't involved according to Woj.

Should stop listening to ESPN lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue 6 Jan - 3:05:40

Now I'm reading Jackson isn't going to NY?

edit: Knicks aren't getting anyone back. Salary dump, JR had an opt out
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue 6 Jan - 3:35:56

Lamb must be going somewhere then?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 6 Jan - 17:07:28

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Img_2010

Hawks :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue 6 Jan - 19:11:26

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:JR Smith to Cleveland rofl

This is like my equivalent of Pardew getting sacked

I can't believe they got rid of them. Move maybe one more player and we can offer two max deals or near Max

So we'll have carmelo
Top 5 pick
$30m+ in cap minimum for next season

We are doing the right thing. I'm loving this tank. This has the potential to be a quick and painless rebuild
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next