The Franchise
McAgger
Blue Barrett
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
19 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by izzy Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:40 pm

Just watched the ending of the Heat @Minny.......

Good Lord. Laughing

21-29....... Bosh being Bosh....... Chalmers and Cole as the PGs........ Wade injury prone........ no real interior offense (This Whiteside guy is interesting) ONE rebounder....... Deng, Granger, Birdman etc.

I can not believe people thought this team would be competitive this season. Laughing

Just a mess all over the place.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Don't call me James wrote:This 'the most dangerous 8th seed in history' thing is really grinding my gears with OKC. I'm definitely rooting against them.

Spoiler:

OKC would probably eliminate you guys tbh..

Anyways the Cavs are going to the Finals.. Fully convinced now
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:37 pm

They can't even beat Indiana, calm down Laughing

In all seriousness though this Hawks and Warriors game is GOAT as if Toronto and Clippers is on national TV over this rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:01 pm

Indiana doesn't matter, who cares if they can't get up for a bunch of scrubs on the 2nd game of a back to back? :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:19 pm

Could say the same for a lot of teams tbh, none of it matters and they certainly haven't done anything to be worthy of praise.

Other than Atlanta no one has, show it in the playoffs or GTFO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:41 pm

Cleveland is looking like Miami 2.0 since the trade.. There's no catching the Hawks but they will finish second, that should be enough to get them to the ECF
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:47 pm

Damn what a game between OKC and the Pelicans

Davis :bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:51 pm

Davis :bow:

*bleep* off Westbrook, suck the brow you turtle looking mother *bleep*.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:10 am

BAH GAWD DAVIS :bow:

OKC won't make the playoffs Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Davis :bow:

*bleep* off Westbrook, suck the brow you turtle looking mother *bleep*.

I agree, *bleep* Westbrook.. Horrible game last night, should give way more shots to Durant.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:31 pm

no 1000th win for Pop tonight Proud

Raptors win :bow:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:18 am

Anyone here about B. Jennings talking about Lebron running all the time? Laughing

My N.

Only thing funnier than his obviously correct comments was Stephen A fumbling up with excuses to try and protect Lebron. Guy will protect him almost as hard as Leswagg.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:52 am

It was funny.....but he wasn't right though.

Or are we just ignore the details? hmm
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:55 am

Alright then mate lol

How was he wrong? All he said was he runs when shit goes south...which he did do.

And its actually fine for him to do, all I got from Jennings comments was other guys wouldnt and did do it....which is true.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:59 am

Well, lets see:

Kobe demanded that it either be him or Shaq. Then demanded a trade until Phil came back and Pau and Bynum came.

Magic: It's well documented that Magic would not have entered the draft if he was not drafted by the Lakers.

That's not running, but it's not much better. When thing's went "south" they got upset, made ultimatums and forced their way to get what they wanted.

I don't see why it's just specific to one guy though. LeBron got what he wanted. He left.

Also, it's Cleveland. Laughing I don't get what he was supposed to do there.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:05 am

Lebron ran twice though, you are giving one example for each player and besides if you are using Kobe an example he's been with one franchise his entire career lol.

And gone through prolonged periods where the support is much worse than anything Lebron has had and he still stayed so I don't see how you can even compare them lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:11 am

Kobe never left though, whatever way you want to spin it. And he could have easily left, when he was playing with Smush Parker and those scrubs.

Come on, Magic is not even applicable. Its not running, he wanted the best situation...its not the same. And most important, I dont think Magic should even be in the discussion because he never had an reason to leave at any point.

This "Oh Cavs were suck" is the biggest crap I ever heard. They had the best record in the league 2 seasons and for like 4 seasons one of the best records.

They didnt surround Lebron with star talent thats true, but how is that important? The important part is, how good was the team...Lebron has never been on a bad team, he has NEVER had a reason to leave because the team sucked.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:20 am

I didn't say they ran though. I didn't even say LeBron didn't run.

But you guys are acting like some of the others were in the exact same position. The only one was Kobe really and he asked for a trade.

Are you going to sit there and tell me that because he didn't leave after asking for the trade he toughed it out? After making demands and getting what he wanted to the fullest?

The only difference is, one got what he wanted at the franchise he was at, the other had to move. If Kobe didn't get his demands met, he would of left.

Come on now. The teams he had at the Cavs may not have sucked, but their efforts after his departure don't make good reading.

The Cavs set a 26 game LOSING streak (only rivaled by Philly) the year LeBron left. If that ain't scrubs then I don't know what is. What the hell did they do since he left?

No.1 draft pick in 3 of 4 years. They suck. From the top down.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:30 am

Guys, what's your opinion on David West?

Some people have said the Pacers should rebuild and start by trading David West.

I mean, if they dont can they get everyone back next year and basically run with the same team they did last season but with Stucky in the place of Lance?

Just not seeing it, even with Miami gone, the Cavs will only get better, the Bulls are strong capable even if they had underwhelmed and obviously the Hawks, Raps and Wiz have improved since last year.

So, what should the Pacers do generally? And if West is traded, who would he help? I think the Clippers are in DESPERATE need for someone exactly like West.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:33 am

Rebuild what though?

Who would they even think of bringing in?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:35 am

I dont understand Izzy, Jennings said Lebron ran, I agree he ran, you agree he ran but your saying Jennings is still wrong?

Yes, Kobe MAY have left...but in the end, he didnt and could have. And his situation was worse than Lebrons, even if he was part of his own doing. I dont really understand the arguement anymore.

The Cavs sucked without Lebron because they were build tailored made with Lebron in mind. You remember what everyone said about "what Lebron needs" in his team? A non ball dominant point guard, spot up shooters from 1-4 and a center who didnt get in the way...he got all that and he made them good. Noone is saying they had great players, just they were a very good team because of Lebron...it was all because of Lebron, but when he left they became limited, because they always was limited and Lebron got the best out of them.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:35 am

izzy wrote:Rebuild what though?

Who would they even think of bringing in?

I have heard it suggested they should trade everything except George for picks, space, young players and start over.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:38 am

The Franchise wrote:I dont understand Izzy, Jennings said Lebron ran, I agree he ran, you agree he ran but your saying Jennings is still wrong?

Yes, Kobe MAY have left...but in the end, he didnt and could have. And his situation was worse than Lebrons, even if he was part of his own doing. I dont really understand the arguement anymore.

The Cavs sucked without Lebron because they were build tailored made with Lebron in mind. You remember what everyone said about "what Lebron needs" in his team? A non ball dominant point guard, spot up shooters from 1-4 and a center who didnt get in the way...he got all that and he made them good. Noone is saying they had great players, just they were a very good team because of Lebron...it was all because of Lebron, but when he left they became limited, because they always was limited and Lebron got the best out of them.

The tough it out bit.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:41 am

The Franchise wrote:I have heard it suggested they should trade everything except George for picks, space, young players and start over.

Well, that's not happening.

Not with Hibberts contract. I don't know how they would get rid of that.

They might as well wait another year and start again completely.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:46 am

I think Jennings is rightly looking at the comments those players have made and more than that, the attitudes they had.

It was a different time. Bird wouldnt have left...and I can say that 100% confident, he just wouldnt have because of personal pride. The same for Jordan and down the line.

Even today, Garnett is the same despite barely holding on as a NBA calibre player. He refuses to ask out of the Nets to ride a coat tail of a championship calibre team out of this inner desire not to run the situation and play it out.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:48 am

izzy wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I have heard it suggested they should trade everything except George for picks, space, young players and start over.

Well, that's not happening.

Not with Hibberts contract. I don't know how they would get rid of that.

They might as well wait another year and start again completely.

OKC wouldnt give them Perkins and fill for Roy you think?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next