Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

+16
McAgger
futbol
Katy Perry
jibers
Dutti
Zero
Helmer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
M99
Hapless_Hans
izzy
B-Mac
halamadrid2
RED
Glory
Busby Babe
20 posters

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

Post by B-Mac Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Mata started playing well literally the week after we all came in here and called him a fraud

reads the forum imo Laughing

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 13 Empty Re: Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

Post by Busby Babe Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:36 pm

I don't want to overpraise him (does deserve some praise however) because it's only been two games, took me months to really criticise him. So some consistency is needed for him, but defo reading the forum Laughing
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:04 pm

Let's see how he does v Stoke, who will hound him and bully him off the ball most likely. It's going to be a stern test, hopefully he doesn't buck down and go missing, because v Spurs in the first half and v NewC, he performed like the Mata we paid 37mill for.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:25 pm

i think if he can simply pass the frigging football forward not anywhere else just forward, all of a sudden he is an entirely different player, yea the 37m pound worth player.

He did that in the last 2 matches. and I want him to do it in the next match as well. He should only be worried about penetrating the opposition defenses, if he can track back and aid while defending, fine, its a bonus. but his job in this side is to create. and please do create... again and again!! bounce

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:49 pm

Stoke presser

Herrera and Januzaj back in training. No word on AdM.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:54 pm

This could be the lineup.

ddg
rafael-smalling-evans-shaw
carrick-rooney
mata-rvp-young
falcao

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:33 pm

I've never disliked a United player as much as I do Evans. From his general shitness, to the way he tries to blame others.

Worst defender in the league.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:35 pm

Smalling with some great last ditch tackles. The attacking is a little disjointed though Rooney not having the best game contributing to that

Shaw needs to get involved more. Havent seen him much this half
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:43 pm

we need blind back asap. carrick is getting found out cause of back to back to fixtures which is understandable considering his age.

and evans. this guy. :facepalm:
jones too has been shite.

this team doesnt know how to defend against set pieces and when a ball is played deep into the box and the fact that most of the time evans is the one who is doing the last defenders role is also compounding to the woes.

need to score. need to sub that pos evans off and revert to a 4 man defense ffs. bring herrera asap.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Midfield was hopeless without Herrera
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:36 pm

Disgusting performance.

Away form is chronic, struggling to create chances, boring slow paced football, lack of urgency.

We've seem to have lost that ruthlessness in the last quarter of the game when we're chasing the match. It's just piss poor.

Dropping too many points away from home. Just not good enough.

evans and RVP stunk the place out.

Feel sorry for Young pulling that hamstring just as he was in good form.

What a horrible match.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:37 pm

His substitutions must be pre-planned because they make no sense at all.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:42 pm

I'm gonna go and wash out my eyes. It was like watching a stoke v Hull match. Absolutely awful quality on show.

We also gave away such a poor goal. Who was marking who? You have Shaw on Crouch or Diouf, Smalling with no clue on who to block, Jones in no man's land totally unaware of the Shawcross.

Such piss poor defending.

Also we need to get rid of this 3-5-2..we're playing chronically bad with it. defence all over the place and attackers barely getting any chances.

It's just football on par as bad as Moyes last season. It's just unnacceptable.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:52 pm

Van Gaal really doesn't know how to build a defense does he? Incredibly stubborn with the 3-5-2, shoe horns as many attacking players as possible Mata-Rooney-RvP-Falcao, it's disgusting. We've played the second most amount of long balls this season after Burnley. Second. One of the reasons I wanted Van Gaal is because he would make us play good football. He hasn't. He's done a good job overall so far, but my word, he is lucky he replaced Moyes and not SAF or he'd by far more criticised

Last edited by Busby Babe on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:58 pm

in the end we were lucky to escape with a point. :facepalm:

I am trying to find sense in that falcao substitution and until now i have reached nowhere. we have a game only 10 days afterwards. If this weekend was a matchday then it would have made sense. But a player who is playing comparatively much much better when we compare to a player who is nowhere to be found amid the action and you take the 1st player out. UN-effing Believable that was!

evans, jones, carrick, rvp and even rooney to some extent didnt have one clue whatsoever today on what their roles were on the field. Utter shambolic .

Januzaj... well we can excuse him for being away from match action for sometime but the lad has to put in a better show. this is not the januzaj we guys boasted to rival fans last season. where the eff is that janzuzaj.

We slightly improved when herrera came on and he has to start every game until adm is back and he is start ahead of fellaini. herrera is the only one right now along with mata and young who can create something. we need those sort of players playing every week.

and young is injured. Sad

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Piss poor sub taking off Falcao, I agree. Putting a rusty and off form Januzaj as a LWB was a poor sub too imo. At that point, he should have moved Young to the left (where he is much more effective) and brang on Rafael.

Obviously With Young getting a hamstring later didn't help us, but at that point before it, it was a baffling sub.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Busby Babe wrote:Van Gaal really doesn't know how to build a defense does he? Incredibly stubborn with the 3-5-2, shoe horns as many attacking players as possible Mata-Rooney-RvP-Falcao, it's disgusting. We've played the second most amount of long balls this season after Burnley. Second. One of the reasons I wanted Van Gaal is because he would make us play good football. He hasn't. He's done a good job overall so far, but my word, he is lucky he replaced Moyes and not SAF or he'd by far more criticised

yep. now its making sense the game agianst spuds, we played well in the 1st half because they allowed us to play. i thought for the 1st time 3-5-2 was working. now we are back to the reality.

evans's avg rating this season according to redcafe is 4.8, and that, despite the fact that are very lenient towards him and he has a lot of fans there. 4.8 out of 10!! just think about that for a minute.
and he is getting games every week.
its evident that pos is shitting all over right now and yet he is being played and worse in a 3-5-2.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:21 pm

the only games we have played good football so far this season

QPR - a 4 man back 4. result 4-0
Hull City started with a 5 man but injury to di maria forced to revert to back 4. result 3-0
New Castle (until 60 mins, or more precisely until fletcher came on)- 5 man defense, but some players were outstanding like mata and young and newcastle wasnt really threatening either. result 3-1
tottenham 1st half again a 3-5-2 result 0-0

so thats like just close to 300 minutes in the entire 1800+ minutes we have played so far. Not good enough. Good thing we had luck and we had de gea. would have been in middle of the table otherwise.

But things hopefully will pick up once blind, di maria and fellaini return and we will get rid of that painful to watch formation.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:24 pm

I didn't mention this earlier, but I'm glad you see it too, Lumiere. Carrick is not good enough anymore to start week in week out. We've been pushed a bit because of Blind's injury, but I hope he walks back into the team.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:26 pm

Saw this on twitter, rofl

Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 13 B6RdzyZCMAEv_mL
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:49 pm

Busby Babe wrote:I didn't mention this earlier, but I'm glad you see it too, Lumiere. Carrick is not good enough anymore to start week in week out. We've been pushed a bit because of Blind's injury, but I hope he walks back into the team.

yea i want that too. but i dont think that will happen. carrick is getting more plaudits for his leadership and presence right now. the much needed senior figure who organizes defense. his contribution otherwise apart from the initial set of matches where he returned has only been just about decent frankly. he did started remarkably after the return but now he is the carrick of last season. But for the other side of his game like leadership and stuff he will play even when blind is ready i believe. may be someone else will make way or even blind will be on the bench. we need to get an experienced cb so that we can push carrick on to the bench.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Busby Babe wrote:Saw this on twitter, rofl

Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 13 B6RdzyZCMAEv_mL

Proud Laughing
what a pos. wish we can offload him for free. worst defender in the league right now.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:32 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:in the end we were lucky to escape with a point. :facepalm:

I am trying to find sense in that falcao substitution and until now i have reached nowhere. we have a game only 10 days afterwards. If this weekend was a matchday then it would have made sense. But a player who is playing comparatively much much better when we compare to a player who is nowhere to be found amid the action and you take the 1st player out. UN-effing Believable that was!

evans, jones, carrick, rvp and even rooney to some extent didnt have one clue whatsoever today on what their roles were on the field. Utter shambolic .

Januzaj... well we can excuse him for being away from match action for sometime but the lad has to put in a better show. this is not the januzaj we guys boasted to rival fans last season. where the eff is that janzuzaj.

We slightly improved when herrera came on and he has to start every game until adm is back and he is start ahead of fellaini. herrera is the only one right now along with mata and young who can create something. we need those sort of players playing every week.

and young is injured. Sad

EDIT i forgot about the FA cup fixture. The coming Sunday against Yeovil Town Thumbs up its been like ages we played in a different competition other than in PL. excited!! bounce Smile

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:39 pm

I don't even know where to begin tbh. Mata should never have been bought. We don't move the ball quickly enough in the final 3rd. RVP doesn't look sharp despite his claims. Evans is terrible. If we finish third, it would be like winning the cl for me...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:15 pm

Jibers Proud

the hero returns ffs
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:41 am

RvP tries to run in behind too much, sometimes he has to come search for the ball like Falcao. When a team plays deep like Stoke today, it's so hard to find RvP because they become impossible balls over the top so our players just ignore him. This is the reason for his low number of touches. I can't see why he can't adapt, Falcao had two assists in total for Monaco and Atleti and has 3 in 6 games now. RvP should be able to do the same.

Our attack lacks balance anyway, especially when there's no Di Maria. I'd rather play Januzaj when Di Maria is not there even if he plays shit at least we can play him into form. Long term Mata-Rvp-Falcao-Rooney doesn't work and we lack pace. Balance>>>> names. Maybe, LvG will start to practice what he preaches.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next