McAgger
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dante
RealGunner
26 posters

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:10 am

El Gunner wrote:
Dante wrote:I was hoping for that kid from Ender's Game , but i guess they know what they are doing .

Can't wait to see Spidey in Marvel movies , it will be awesome .

Not sure if serious hmm

About what exactly?

I also wanted him, great actor.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Dante Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:13 am

El Gunner wrote:
Dante wrote:I was hoping for that kid from Ender's Game , but i guess they know what they are doing .

Can't wait to see Spidey in Marvel movies , it will be awesome .

Not sure if serious hmm

Laughing i liked the lad
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:15 am

Nothing against Asa but don't think he would fit as Spidey imo
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:31 am

I really want to see Taskmaster in a Marvel film, but I suspect he's probably tied up with Deadpool's rights.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:57 am

I think Taskmaster came back to marvel just when Daredevil came back.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:05 am

There has been rumours about him in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D at least. Hard to keep track Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:14 am

Collider reporting the Green Lantern film will feature Jordan, Stewart and Gardner
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:16 am

Getting a bit busy with that many major characters for what will basically be an introductory movie (given they'll want to distance themselves as much as possible from the first attempt).
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Chris Pine Hal Jordan rumors starting again. This will never end, hope it's true though Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:45 am

Justice League Part 1 is supposed to hit theaters in 2017 with over a year’s break before Part 2 in 2019. The year of 2018 has The Flash and Aquaman, but is relatively DC light with a “unknown” X-Men movie from Fox and.Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Avengers Infinity War Part 1 from Disney. Turns out DC is eyeing to plop a tride-and-true character into the 2018 year to reclaim November from Captain Marvel.

Yes, the Ben Affleck project Latino-Review previous reported is still a go, aiming for November 2018 now. Chris Terrio, who has writing credits on Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice and has been announced as a writer for both Justice League films will write the movie for Ben Affleck to direct himself in. It’s still called The Batman, and it still sounds like it could be amazing.

Via Latina-Chicks
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:22 am

Of the many release dates Fox has penciled onto the cinema calendar, the untitled X-Men movie scheduled for July 13 2018 has set tongues wagging with speculation. Now, according to a report from Latino Review this date has been reserved for a massive superhero tet-a-tet: the oft-rumored X-Men/Fantastic Four crossover.

The site’s sources claim that Fox is eyeing up that summer slot should this year’s Fantastic Four reboot prove to be a success

perfect time to introduce Galactus
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:24 am

RealGunner wrote:

Of the many release dates Fox has penciled onto the cinema calendar, the untitled X-Men movie scheduled for July 13 2018 has set tongues wagging with speculation. Now, according to a report from Latino Review this date has been reserved for a massive superhero tet-a-tet: the oft-rumored X-Men/Fantastic Four crossover.

The site’s sources claim that Fox is eyeing up that summer slot should this year’s Fantastic Four reboot prove to be a success

perfect time to introduce Galactus

thought the movie was this

http://screenrant.com/new-mutants-movie-x-men/
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:25 am

Could always release both

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:26 am

RealGunner wrote:Could always release both

Wouldn't complain. My favourite Marvel characters are X-men and Fantastic Four. Glad they're separate.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:28 am

A lot depends on F4 tbh. If that fails then they might not release another one and concentrate on X-Men only. Maybe have F4 supporting x-men at times to keep the rights.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:31 am

RealGunner wrote:A lot depends on F4 tbh. If that fails then they might not release another one and concentrate on X-Men only. Maybe have F4 supporting x-men at times to keep the rights.

I think F4 has the hardest job ever. Looks to be the best film of the superhero films this year imho. But people will go into it wanting to hate it, an attitude I don't understand. Avengers disappointed greatly sadly. F4 could be a hit with the people not into comics due to it's sci-fi (and horror elements as they've said it had, or atleast Cronenberg influence).
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:50 am

"People want to hate it..." Or perhaps they simply have a different opinion and think it looks bad? I have nothing against Fox or F4 but that movie looks incredibly flat and generic from the trailers to me. I don't WANT it to be bad, but it certainly doesn't look good.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:52 am

RedOranje wrote:"People want to hate it..." Or perhaps they simply have a different opinion and think it looks bad? I have nothing against Fox or F4 but that movie looks incredibly flat and generic from the trailers to me. I don't WANT it to be bad, but it certainly doesn't look good.

I've seen hundreds of people saying it's going to be shit, even before any footage was shown. That's just a horrible way to base your opinion. If you base it on the trailer though, I think that's fair. I disagree with it though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:03 am

Given that the script, or massive amounts of it, leaked before the trailers (and the previous efforts Fox have put forward) I think there is some basis for making an opinion of the film before the trailer is even released... perhaps not a REASONABLE basis for an opinion, but a basis nonetheless.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:08 am

RedOranje wrote:Given that the script, or massive amounts of it, leaked before the trailers (and the previous efforts Fox have put forward) I think there is some basis for making an opinion of the film before the trailer is even released... perhaps not a REASONABLE basis for an opinion, but a basis nonetheless.

Well I really feel Fox has done a great job since they figured out they were doing some shit with Origins, F4 1& 2 and X3. Since then they've done really well and therefor deserves some sort of trust from the fans. Haven't a lot of the leaks been weird? Like no Latveria, even though that's been confirmed.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:04 pm

RedOranje wrote:"People want to hate it..." Or perhaps they simply have a different opinion and think it looks bad? I have nothing against Fox or F4 but that movie looks incredibly flat and generic from the trailers to me. I don't WANT it to be bad, but it certainly doesn't look good.

Agreed. The trailer did nothing for me. It looked really cliche. I don't confuse "dark and gritty" for unique.

"It's gonna take everything we've got"
"He has answers to questions we don't even know to ask . . . "
"This guy doesn't take orders well."
"What you've created here is incredible."
"They've just cracked inter-dimensional travel."
"All exhibit unique physical conditions."
"We should use these powers to help people."
"You opened a door you don't know how to close."
"What's coming?" "Doom."

Go to new dimension, Doom gets created while they ditch him, they play around their new abilities, doom comes back and big fight. You know there will be a Human Torch the selfish douche doing a selfless sacrifice for the team near the end.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:59 pm

Simplifying a superhero film like that can make all of them seem cliche. Especially all of the Marvel ones.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:09 pm

They are
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:59 am

Marvel's films by and large ARE quite simple and almost formulaic, but they are also generally fairly light-hearted and fun-spirited, which makes all the difference.  A formulaic film that doesn't take itself too seriously and is willing to have fun is still usually quite enjoyable, if a bit forgettable.  A formulaic film that tries to be super serious, on the other hand, just comes across as tedious and flat.

Further, by nature, superheroes and superhero films tend to favor the lighter tone that Marvel takes, which is part of the reason DC, Fox, and Sony have struggled at times in their adaptations (also, I personally think, part of the reason AoU wasn't as enjoyable as previous Marvel films).
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:54 am

Jeffrey Dean Morgan has basically confirmed he's Thomas Wayne in BvS
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:55 am

dat 2 min cameo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next