McAgger
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dante
RealGunner
26 posters

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by RedOranje Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:26 pm

I guess Batman has reconsidered his "no killing" policy.
The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 35 QYmQcI4

RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:51 pm

I don't even understand that scene.

WTF is he doing in middle east in day time lmao.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:53 pm

Just back from Ant-Man.

Thought it was decent, but nothing special to be honest. Some of this is definitely coloured by my general preference for Hank Pym as Ant-Man, and even Eric O'Grady. That said, I have nothing explicitly against Lang, I just find him a bit flat and this movie did nothing to change that. I was pleasantly surprised with how they handled Pym overall though. The most exciting parts of the movie for me were honestly the set-up pieces for future movies and the settings. Pym's house was gorgeous and the type of house I would dream of living in, even without considering the secret spaces in the basement. The "three amigos" felt completely superfluous though and honestly detracted from my enjoyment of the film as a whole.

I hope Pym comes back in one of his other personas (Giant-Man, Yellowjacket, Wasp, etc) in the future, to be honest. Personally, I think I would have liked this film more if it focused on Hank & Janet during their Cold War escapades.

Spoiler:
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:02 pm

RealGunner wrote:I don't even understand that scene.

why the hell is he wearing goggles?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:09 pm

Don't call me James wrote:

When I watched the trailer for the first time I thought that's not Affleck, that's probably a pro Batman guy fighting pro Superman guys.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:11 pm

RedOranje wrote:Just back from Ant-Man.

Thought it was decent, but nothing special to be honest. Some of this is definitely coloured by my general preference for Hank Pym as Ant-Man, and even Eric O'Grady. That said, I have nothing explicitly against Lang, I just find him a bit flat and this movie did nothing to change that. I was pleasantly surprised with how they handled Pym overall though. The most exciting parts of the movie for me were honestly the set-up pieces for future movies and the settings. Pym's house was gorgeous and the type of house I would dream of living in, even without considering the secret spaces in the basement. The "three amigos" felt completely superfluous though and honestly detracted from my enjoyment of the film as a whole.

I hope Pym comes back in one of his other personas (Giant-Man, Yellowjacket, Wasp, etc) in the future, to be honest. Personally, I think I would have liked this film more if it focused on Hank & Janet during their Cold War escapades.

Spoiler:

You watched it :bow: :bow:

Pym will always be the GOAT Ant-Man tbh.

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:33 pm

Pym in EMH was great... still miss that interpretation.

Really liked his Wasp and (sorta silly) Yellowjacket costumes from the comics.
The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 35 3531707785387500
The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 35 Age_of_Ultron_Vol_1_10A.I._Rivera_Variant_Textless

Spoiler:
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:37 pm

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:40 pm

To keep the sand dust from getting into his eyes (:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:43 pm

Spoiler:
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:27 pm

M99 wrote:

When I watched the trailer for the first time I thought that's not Affleck, that's probably a pro Batman guy fighting pro Superman guys.

Looks a lot like Batman, it's most certainly him imo. Might be a dream sequence or something though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:31 pm

Just came back from Ant-Man hard to say right now, but probably my second favourite Marvel film. Going in the top tier of what now makes four really good to great films.

Those three guys were so funny. Peña stole the show. Rudd great as always, and can't wait for more of him and Evangeline Lily.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:07 pm

Marvel villains needs to step up. At this point Thanos better kill half of the heroes in the next Avengers ffs

Speaking of Thanos. Do you guys think we'll see more of him before the next Avengers ala Guardians feature?

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:15 pm

Marvel Villain Laughing

Yellowjacket was as poor as everyone else. Corer Stoll misused. They should just find some extra to play a villain from now on if they don't want it to be interesting at all.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Think Bucky has been the best Marvel Villain, and he isn't even a villain.

Said it before, corer stoll was amazing as human. But got very little development time as Yellow Jacket.

We'll keep seeing bits of Thanos till Infinity wars. A lot more in GOTG2 and Thor Ragnorak.

Freeza wrote:Just came back from Ant-Man hard to say right now, but probably my second favourite Marvel film. Going in the top tier of what now makes four really good to great films.

Those three guys were so funny. Peña stole the show. Rudd great as always, and can't wait for more of him and Evangeline Lily.

Pena was fantastic. The whole crew was in a way but he did steal the show.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Fox handles their marvel villains much better though. (X-Men universe anyways)

Apocalypse will deliver. As long as they stick to the source material.

I doubt Marvel will use Thanos' full potential tbh. They seem reluctant to show the villain in his full capacity. IF Thanos manages to get infinity gauntlet fully equipped then there is no way any avengers/GOTG should be getting close to him. Only one who should is Drax. But they didn't exactly stick to how Drax should be in GOTG.

Prime Scarlett Witch can be quite useful against Thanos too but Marvel have severely nerfed her. They might improve her though.

If only Phoenix could be in infinity wars...

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:35 pm

Oscar Isaac is playing Apocolypse, of course he'll deliver. It's like saying the sky is blue. you're wasting breath m8.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:01 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Oscar Isaac is playing Apocolypse, of course he'll deliver. It's like saying the sky is blue. you're wasting breath m8.

Laughing
RG brev yo gon' let that slide?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:25 pm

Loki is the best Marvel villain imo. Forget Marvel, he has been one of the best villains out of every superhero movie. I hope he takes Mephisto's role in Infinity War, he would be absolutely perfect for that.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:29 pm

Wilson Fisk>>>>>>
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:29 pm

I don't know who Oscar Isaac is
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:32 pm

RealGunner wrote:I don't know who Oscar Isaac is

Some scrub that has only done well in one film, but is all of a sudden the golden boy of Hollywood because he landed himself a role in Star Wars (:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:33 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Wilson Fisk>>>>>>
+1
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:35 pm

El Gunner wrote:

Some scrub that has only done well in one film, but is all of a sudden the golden boy of Hollywood because he landed himself a role in Star Wars (:

I ain't letting that slide

Emma Stone is ugly as *bleep*.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:37 pm

El Gunner wrote:

waoh waoh owh woah wohh woah

let us please sit back and take some time to relax and have espresso, not espressino.

please

let us please calm down

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:40 pm

El Gunner wrote:

For someone trying to be a real film guy sure doesn't know shit about Oscar Isaac Laughing Either that, or he's trolling. Thinking that Emma Stone is hot is reason to suggest bad judgement.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next