McAgger
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dante
RealGunner
26 posters

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
RealGunner wrote:I don't know who Oscar Isaac is

Some scrub that has only done well in one film, but is all of a sudden the golden boy of Hollywood because he landed himself a role in Star Wars (:

I ain't letting that slide

Emma Stone is ugly as *bleep*.

For someone trying to be a real film guy sure doesn't know shit about Oscar Isaac Laughing Either that, or he's trolling. Thinking that Emma Stone is hot is reason to suggest bad judgement.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by El Gunner Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:42 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
RealGunner wrote:I don't know who Oscar Isaac is

Some scrub that has only done well in one film, but is all of a sudden the golden boy of Hollywood because he landed himself a role in Star Wars (:

I ain't letting that slide

Emma Stone is ugly as *bleep*.

*breathe in, breathe out*
I am a man.
I am bigger than my problems.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:22 am

- Fantastic Four Reviews Are Embargoed Until Release

- Marvel considering Thunderbolts for Netflix

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:32 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Wilson Fisk>>>>>>
Agreed. Much better than Loki, Ultron etc.

Can't wait for Thanos to be 1 shotted by Olly the Avenger.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:35 am

Unfair to compare tv villains with films. Fisk had 10 episodes to develop his character. Basically 10 hours.

And as brilliant as Fisk's acting was. He hasn't developed into Kingpin yet. So his best as a villain is yet to come.

Daredevil was cornered by a number of groups rather than Fisk himself.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:55 am

Tatum Reportedly Leaving Gambit
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:05 am

RealGunner wrote:Unfair to compare tv villains with films. Fisk had 10 episodes to develop his character. Basically 10 hours.

And as brilliant as Fisk's acting was. He hasn't developed into Kingpin yet. So his best as a villain is yet to come.

Well to be fair, he was a better villain than most villains, even before he appeared on screen. I think a large problem with Marvel's villains is that they're not established in the world as something to be afraid of yet. We always get the origin of the villain. Which we didn't get directly with Winter Soldier and the other villain in WS.
We always have to see how they become villains instead of having them in the world getting respect from people etc.

Joker was already teased in Batman Begins and there was an aura of him from the moment the way people in the robbery scene set him up and talked about him. We need more established villains and bad guys.

Hated Corey Stolls character in Ant-Man the more I think about it, seemed like another Iron-Man villain, where there's a jealous or envious character using some of the hero's own tech to attack them.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:06 am

RealGunner wrote:Tatum Reportedly Leaving Gambit

Any legit source on this?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:15 am

Freeza wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Unfair to compare tv villains with films. Fisk had 10 episodes to develop his character. Basically 10 hours.

Well to be fair, he was a better villain than most villains, even before he appeared on screen. I think a large problem with Marvel's villains is that they're not established in the world as something to be afraid of yet. We always get the origin of the villain. Which we didn't get directly with Winter Soldier and the other villain in WS.
We always have to see how they become villains instead of having them in the world getting respect from people etc.

Joker was already teased in Batman Begins and there was an aura of him from the moment the way people in the robbery scene set him up and talked about him. We need more established villains and bad guys.

Hated Corey Stolls character in Ant-Man the more I think about it, seemed like another Iron-Man villain, where there's a jealous or envious character using some of the hero's own tech to attack them.

can't disagree tbh

Freeza wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Tatum Reportedly Leaving Gambit

Any legit source on this?

http://comicsalliance.com/channing-tatum-has-left-the-gambit-solo-movie/
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:42 am

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 36 Jesse-eisenberg-batman-v-superman-wb-empire

Really beginning to believe that the wig is a wig in the movie's canon. Could be. Maybe he got the radiation damage already and will lose the wig at some point.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:53 am

I think the final scene of the film will be him shaving his head and be the real lex luthor.

He is starting from scratch so he won't be lex luthor till the very end. Like in smallville.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:56 am

Channing Tatum to quit Gambit and become Shazam would be the dream tbh hmm

Can't wait to see his portrayal. Really want to see a brilliant and smart live-action Lex that doesn't do realestate scams
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:59 am

Chris Pine as Steve Trevor is close to being confirmed now according to The Wrap. This is sad because he was my favourite for Hal Jordan.

On the EXTREMELY positive note though, this means Tyrese prob hasn't been cast as a GL, as I guessed. He's posted pictures with him and Pine together as lanterns.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:01 am

Well someone has to play Jon Stewart as well.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:04 am

RealGunner wrote:Well someone has to play Jon Stewart as well.

Well he seemed to suggest that Chris Pine was Hal, which is not true according to new reports. Which means that he has no clue and is just a bad actor forcing himself into a great role.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:11 am

Lol probably desperate.

Wonder who WILL play the lanterns in the end.

Seems like it's in the air
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:12 am

RealGunner wrote:Lol probably desperate.

Wonder who WILL play the lanterns in the end.

Seems like it's in the air

Adam Sandler and Chris Rock
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:49 am

Adam Sandler may just be annoying enough these days to be Guy Gardner... just needs to work out some and get a bowl cut.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:16 am

RealGunner wrote:- Fantastic Four Reviews Are Embargoed Until Release

- Marvel considering Thunderbolts for Netflix

- This does not bode well...

- This sounds like a response to Suicide Squad lol
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:53 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=123365

Interesting details. Batman is 45/46 years old, Snyder says he has been Batman for 20 years. Everywhere else I heard he has been operating at Gotham for 15/16 years so I am thinking he was Batman for 15 years and then spends the next five years in retirement after Joker murders Robin. It is mentioned that Batman is the one responsible for putting Joker, Harley and the rest of the Suicide Squad behind bars. Pretty cool but I don't see how Batman is an urban legend whose existence is debated after he did all this and has a car that would stick out and attract attention on anywhere in the world. Maybe that info was false.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:01 pm

Didn't Affleck also say 20years in the trailer? hmm

The fantastic four embargo does say something negative either about the studio's confidence in the movie or the fans predetermined hate towards fantastic four. Maybe it's good but they feel they'll get some negative response from fans, and think they'll make more money if they don't release it before the reviews come out. Liking everything I've seen so far. Fox should really have more confidence, can't be worse than what they've done in the first installments.

I can't really see how this movie isn't going to be at the very least enjoyable. That cast is just too good not deliver something worth watching.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:08 pm

'Twenty years in Gotham, how many good guys are left? How many stay that way?"

Jimbo is dead I guess Sad Really hope Jena Malone is Barbara Gordon not Carrie Kelly.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:14 pm

M99 wrote:'Twenty years in Gotham, how many good guys are left? How many stay that way?"

Jimbo is dead I guess Sad Really hope Jena Malone is Barbara Gordon not Carrie Kelly.

Wouldn't really make sense with anyone other than Barbara tbh. Really old-looking Carrie Kelly wouldn't work. Carrie Kelly would also be a waste as the first living Robin, which I doubt she's going to be at all.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:15 pm

KGbeast in BvS?

http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/2015/7/29/hot-rumor-callan-mulvey-playing-kgbeast-in-batman-v-superman
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:14 pm

Hope Gordon is still alive.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:41 pm

RealGunner wrote:Hope Gordon is still alive.

He's The Joker imo.

He's dead, bruh.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next