S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 36 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 23:28

I think that we got dybala as a future replacement for Tevez, but we need him to fully develop. It was inevitable that tevez was going to leave sooner or later. So, dybala is a suitable replacement IMO. Hopefully we could sell lolo for a good price.

I am not sure if it is the best choice to buy an AM. It seems that Allegri is pressing for one though. Pereyra for RW? I think he is more of an AM. He was just alright on the right wing when we needed him as licht cover, but nothing amazing. I prefer to see him attacking in the center rather than on the wing.

On the other hand, what's up with barzagli and pee with their contracts? Are they staying or leaving?

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 36 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by dronte Sat 20 Jun 2015 - 11:36

No news on Pereyra by the way? I still really think we should keep him. His explosive playstyle is what we are lacking usually.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat 20 Jun 2015 - 19:29

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:He didn't mention Llorente, probably that means he is gone.

This means we have a lot of money left to spend

Not necessarily. I don't think that we would get someone after mandzukic (maybe berardi, but I think that he will stay there on loan). I heard reports that berardi and his agent won't accept that he gets a loan.

On pereyra, I think that we won't redeem him. According to this report and allegri's words, we will switch to 433. We have a surplus of MFs so why should we redeem pereyra? Dybala is better suited in that formation. We have already upgraded our MF with khdeira and the squad depth is amazing. Pogba CM8 and vidal as starters, Pirlo khdeira and young sturaro can cover and rotate when needed. Pirlo will of course start in some games.

I think we will redeem Pereyra. But Idk why we haven't seen reports of us signing him permanently. Maybe we'll sign him on July 1st.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat 20 Jun 2015 - 19:33

I also think we might be looking for a fullback, but I'm not sure.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat 20 Jun 2015 - 19:34

I heard Monaco offered 15 million for Llorente, but in another article I heard we wanted 20 million.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat 20 Jun 2015 - 19:38

Juventus are set to meet Stevan Jovetic and Manchester City next week, as he’s an alternative to Domenico Berardi.

The Bianconeri have already secured a deal with Atletico Madrid for Mario Mandzukic, as confirmed by Coach Max Allegri.

Simone Zaza is also likely to arrive, as Juve already have an option on the Sassuolo striker, but Jovetic remains a long-standing target.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, they will meet with Jovetic’s agent Fali Ramadani on Wednesday or Thursday for negotiations.

The 25-year-old Montenegro international would be happy to get more playing time, having struggled to settle in Manchester with 39 games and 11 goals since 2013.

Jovetic had already been on the verge of joining Juventus two years ago, but Fiorentina insisted he leave Serie A rather than strengthen their Italian rivals.

It’s reported that if Jovetic does arrive in Turin, Juve will leave Under-21 international Berardi at Sassuolo for another year.

They aren’t the only candidates for Jo-Jo, as Milan are also believed to be interested.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 0:56

Jovetic is realistic as I believe he wants to leave seeing that he got benched most of the time at Man.City

Loan with option to buy next season is the only way we can bring him and I wouln't be against it since we will not spend much.He is talented and injury prone at same time but it's worth taking the risk with a loan.

I don't get how his arrival would block Berardi,they play different roles and positions.Unless Allegri wants one of them for AM position.Yet they can still play together especially if we alternate 433 with 4312

So far we have: Morata,Mandzukic,Dybala,Coman (Llorente out)

In: Jovetic,Berardi,Zaza

Jovetic-Morata-Dybala
Coman-Mandzukic-Berardi

I think we need Berardi more than Zaza if we bring Jovetic.
Berardi and Jojo can cover AM if we play 4312 while Jovetic can also be used as 3rd CF choice when needed.Don't forget that Dybala does have charasteristics to be a good option for AM spot so all our attacker except Mandzukic will be able to cover at least two positions Smile

C'mon Marotta , we practically have Mandzu,get Berardi and loan the shit out of Jojo,you can do it!
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 2:59

Jovetic is nothing special in my opinion. Would rather we sign someone up and coming like Praet from Anderlecht!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 3:18

inderbaby wrote:Jovetic is nothing special in my opinion. Would rather we sign someone up and coming like Praet from Anderlecht!

We asked for information for him, I think he just extended. Maybe it was more than information who knows.

@juvealbanian Berardi doesn't feel ready for Juve. He keeps on rejecting us according to rumors. He wants to stay in Sassuolo
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 6:24

man I'd rather Cuadrado over Jovetic, we could do with a wide man if we are not planning to unleash the Coman, also not sure why people want Oscar etc for TQ, just unleash Kingsley in that role to do his thing, he was unleashing some killer passes this past season from that role anyways, with his pace we should just give him a chance to rape the league...

His confidence will build with lots of playtime....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 6:27

inderbaby wrote:Jovetic is nothing special in my opinion. Would rather we sign someone up and coming like Praet from Anderlecht!

though I'd rather Jojo over the scrub Zaza tho, why we are getting that scrub makes no sense to me at all, we'll be struggling to rid ourselves of him in the next season or two and he'll be another Iaquinta...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 6:27

I didn't hear anything of that sort about berardi @Devi. Reports don't say whether berardi wants to stay in sass or come to us.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 6:32

salmano9 wrote:I didn't hear anything of that sort about berardi @Devi. Reports don't say whether berardi wants to stay in sass or come to us.

well his agent was harping that point before the season ended so I guess its a decision he took with him...

don't wanna enter the part where there are claims he is an Interista at heart...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 9:28

OK a move to Juve will have it's risks so I totally understand,he will have another good season at Sassuolo (15 goals and another hattrick to Milan) so that's positive.

I think he's ready as like I mentioned above he can be used in many positions so he'll get lots of playing time.

But in case he doesn't arrive we can just get Jovetic or Zaza & new AM.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 9:33

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
salmano9 wrote:I didn't hear anything of that sort about berardi @Devi. Reports don't say whether berardi wants to stay in sass or come to us.

well his agent was harping that point before the season ended so I guess its a decision he took with him...

don't wanna enter the part where there are claims he is an Interista at heart...

If that's true then Marotta will loan him to African teams for the rest of his days Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 15:07

Guys, I think you are mistaken.

Allegri will still deploy his beloved 4-3-1-2.
In: Mandzukic, Dybala, Morata, Zaza, Oscar/Jovetic.
Pereyra will get redeemed. Another CAM (Hopefully Oscar), Another Wing/Fullback (Rugani will come) and our team will be complete.

I see Pepe getting renewed, that way we could have the option of playing 4-3-3 with any of Zaza, Coman, Pepe and Dybala playing on the wings.

That is my opinion though. I highly doubt Juve will ditch the 4-3-1-2 for a 4-3-3 with weak wingers. If guys like Reus, Mertens, El Sharawi would be arriving, then it would be another thing.

What do you guys think?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 16:09

I don't really get these rumors about Oscar and co.

We are gonna be stacked in the attacking department like this, especially if we redeem Pereyra. Looks like a waste of resources.

Morata and Dybala look non-benchable at the moment for sure. Then even if we play 4-3-3 we have to chose from Zaza, Mandzukic (maybe Pereyra, depending on his position) and one of of Berardi, JoJo, Oscar (depending who we sign). And right now we still have Llorente (100% sold imo though) and Coman (big question mark).

Anyone care to explain this to me? I'm all fine with a top notch attacking bench, but the money could be spent on proper fullbacks or something.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 21:11

Juventus coach Allegri considering tactical change

Allegri - Juventus - Champions LeagueA tactical revolution could be on the cards at Juventus Stadium as Massimiliano Allegri considers switching to a 4-3-3 formation for 2015/16.

The Bianconeri have been set up around the 4-4-2 diamond and 3-5-2 systems under both Allegri and former coach Antonio Conte, but in a recent interview the ex-AC Milan coach alluded towards a move to 4-3-3.

“Playing wingers in a 4-3-3?” Allegri told Sky Sport Italia, “the next player we sign could have the right characteristics for doing that.”

This could be a big hint as to the next player that joins the Old Lady, with the Serie A champions having already acquired the likes of Sami Khedira and Paulo Dybala in the early weeks of the transfer window.

Allegri, of course, won the Scudetto with the Rossoneri by playing a similar 4-4-2 diamond formation to the one played by Juve last season, so this would signal a large change from the Italian’s previous successes.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 3:41

So now Allegri wants 1 more attacker/winger/playmaker? We have 5 attackers already with dybala and at 4 quality midfieldiers excluding pereyra and Pirlo who may leave to New York
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 6:33

salmano9 wrote:So now Allegri wants 1 more attacker/winger/playmaker? We have 5 attackers already with dybala and at 4 quality midfieldiers excluding pereyra and Pirlo who may leave to New York

We have Morata, Dybala, and Mandzukic. Llorente will probably leave, Zaza might come, I don't know whether Coman is staying or being loaned out, and Berardi might come or stay at Sassuolo for one more year. So we basically have 4-5 attackers, and it seems that we want another attacker, someone who can play on the wings maybe. I would like it if we signed Cuadrado.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 14:48

Hhmmm llorente wants to stay lol. His wedding plans are ruining lots of stuff lol. I love him but he has to leave Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 14:54

13:31 - JUVE LOOKING FOR a playmaker - According to Sky Sports, Juventus will look for a playmaker to give to Allegri. Already in January, the Bianconeri had tried Sneijder and now may want a similar profile to that of Oscar. In fact, Juventus wants a true playmaker as far in that role have been adapted and Vidal Pereyra. The future of Berardi could be in Turin, even if the Sassuolo hopes to keep it still a year. But when the intention is to keep Juve in pink player class 94.

24:20 - THE SPOT MARKET - According to Sky Sports, the future of Andrea Pirlo already seems to be far away from Turin. In fact, the number 21 Juventus attempted to land at New York City. The US team has moved to Pirlo in advance, but it remains to be seen whether in the end the midfielder will accept the flattery of the MLS. In the evening, instead, he will arrive in Turin president of Boca Angelici. Juventus, in the meeting that there will be tomorrow with the Argentine club, ask 6.5 million to free the Apache. Boca, however, can not pay Tevez and then offer to Juventus of technical counterparts. Juventus, therefore, may choose one of the many talents of the Argentine club. The will however Tevez is to return home for family matters also, that player is above all a choice of the heart. Output from Juventus could also be Llorente. It remains to be seen what will be the team that manages to convince the Lion King and Juventus. Llorente has proposals from Wolfsburg, Borussia Monchenglabach, Liverpool and Fenerbahce. Instead, those who should remain in Turin is Paul Pogba. In fact, when everything suggests that the French will play another year at Juventus. To Juventus earlier this year had been approached as Witsel. The Belgian now might be of interest to Milan.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 23 Jun 2015 - 16:25

Apparently we want sapanora for about 12m
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue 23 Jun 2015 - 18:01

Finally it looks like mr 80% is going to new york to fool around. Damm i been tearing my hair out not to fall asleep over this guy for 2 1/2 years now. What a beauty season the first one in Juve and his best ever apart from 2006/7 but since then my god he was awfull bar of course a couple of pretty and decisive goals. R.I.P Pirlo, i really hope he goes away as that would be as good as when scrapping the 3-5-2
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 23 Jun 2015 - 18:33

It's alright, we are ReJUVEnating ❤.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue 23 Jun 2015 - 19:07

Spot on, and i must say im loving every thing about this years ReJUVEnating
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next