S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 37 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by BoBo Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:07 pm

Spot on, and i must say im loving every thing about this years ReJUVEnating

BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 37 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:31 pm

It's official now. We signed pereyra permanently! A good enough CAM but not RW.

Official: Juve buy Pereyra
by Football Italia
Huddle
Juventus have taken up their option to sign Roberto Pereyra from Udinese for €14m plus performance-related bonuses.
As expected, the Bianconeri announced this evening that his loan spell was successful enough to earn a permanent transfer.

The pre-arranged transfer fee was €14m to be paid over three years, plus a further €1.5m if he reaches certain sporting targets.

Pereyra signed a contract with Juventus until June 2019.
The 24-year-old Argentine made 52 competitive appearances for the club this season, scoring six goals and providing four assists.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:25 pm

LOL I can't  believe that Roma bought half of Naingollan for a fee of about 22m LOL! So his value would be 42-44m for them?! Lol...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:23 am

Happy for Pereyra.

So far we've spent 32mil on Dybala, 19mil on Mandzukic, 14mil on Pereyra, and we gonna spend like 10 on Zaza if I remember well..

That's 65mil already, without bonuses and Zaza's price. And 1 more signing is probably coming, so we will be at around 80-90+ mil spent. Of course many of these will be paid in installments, but still interesting.

I know we've had huge revenue from CL (~100mil), but based on the last few years when we had similarly good money (60-65 from CL) we only spent like the half of it if I recall well.

Don't wanna sound negative but I can see a Pogba sale incoming in the near future.

On a sidenote, right now probably Conte is p*ssed off for not getting 20-25mil transfers, and now we spend this kind of money rofl

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:52 am

Also:

With the deadline to resolve co ownerships set for Thursday, Juventus and Sassuolo found an agreement on Berardi. The two clubs co owned the talented striker, but now the Bianconeri have bought out Sassuolo and fully own the player. Berardi will however stay at Sassuolo on loan next season so he can keep developing and maturing.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/juventus-reaches-agreement-with-sassuolo-for-berardi-the-details/

Gotta be official tomorrow then.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:46 am

We might sell Llorente and Ogbonna, whiche will get us at least 20 million. I hope Pogba stays.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:38 am

Lol, we got berardi's half, but for what price?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:46 am

Won't they get th other half for free and then we would have to pay 15m next season to get him?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:51 am

The Juventus continues to move in the market and still focuses on the situation regarding Domenico Berardi . Yesterday the club Juventus met again Sassuolo and the parties reached an agreement to purchase the entire card from Juventus but the permanence of the player for another year in Sassuolo. Today, it remains to decide the formula of purchase.

For a purely formal concerns the budget, you could opt for a purchase of any card from the club neroverde and set a 'recompra' for Juventus 15 million euro. Then another year in Emilia, with the Turin team always attentive to every move of what, in all affections, will become a Juventus player. Berardi will be black and white, but in his immediate future there will still be the Sassuolo.
(GDM)
===
As I said, he will stay in Sass for 1 year and then we have the right of redemption for 15m.

Nothing is official on zaza too.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:06 pm

@salmano

La Roma e il Cagliari
hanno trovato l'accordo per la risoluzione della
comproprietà di Radja Nainggolan . Il club giallorosso ha
ufficializzato di aver riscattato la metà di cartellino di
proprietà del Cagliari per 9 milioni di euro.

Just 9 milion not 20
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Ooh yeah! You are right. I was reading 20m everywhere I'm football Italia!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Liverpool bought Firmino for 40 mln, maybe Coutinho would be available?
I woul rather bring him that pay 40 m for Oscar,who's worth 30 m at max imo
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:35 pm

I'm hearing rumours about Pogba and Vidal. Does anyone know if they're true or just rumours? I really hope Pogba and Vidal stay at Juventus.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:58 am

There is no chance that both will leave.
Pogba is more likely to leave and could possibly join Barca or Real but since Barca's transfers are blocked till January I think he will stay one more season at least.

Anyway it's gonna be a war between Real and Barca (PSG and Man.City oil money) if he keeps performing well next season.I can see 80-100 mln offers or cash+ top player coming our way.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:59 am

Could we please close this and make a new thread????
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37