S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 35 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:29 am

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2491227/carlos-tevez-deal-difficult-atletico-madrid-president

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 35 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:00 am

No way he is leaving us for another EU club its Boca or us
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:32 am

DeviAngel wrote:No way he is leaving us for another EU club its Boca or us

Lol that's what I said. I mean there's a chance he will, but I doubt it. I also think it's too early for him to go to Boca Juniors considering that he's still scoring goals and playing good.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:31 pm

Allegri: ‘Morata worth €70-80m’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri values Spanish striker Alvaro Morata highly and has revealed his appreciation of Chelsea’s Oscar.

The Old Lady boss also confirmed his club are negotiating with Atletico Madrid striker Mario Mandzukic, thinks it will be hard to reject a mammoth offer for Paul Pogba and says Carlos Tevez's future is in his own hands.

Speaking in an interview with La Gazzetta dello Sport, Allegri underlined his belief that 22-year-old forward Morata is a valuable asset.

“If we must sell Morata, I’d hope that the club takes in at least €70-80m as that is his true value,” he said.

“I think we must look to him and also to [Kingsley] Coman, who is another youngster with exceptional quality.

The Coach revealed that he has asked for a ‘number ten’ attacking midfielder and expressed his admiration of Brazil international Oscar, while explaining the ongoing situation with Mandzukic.

“It’s true that I asked for a number ten,” said Allegri.

“I like Oscar a lot. He’s a player who can make the difference on the European stage as well, which is great as it’s not a given that a great league player can perform in Europe.

“I like him, but I also like Isco, [Javier] Pastore, [Angel] Di Maria and [Toni] Kroos.

“There aren’t many centre forwards in circulation. Mandzukic, Higuain…not many others.

“Mandzukic would be a good element to help relaunch our attack. The contract isn’t a formality, but there is the desire to go forward together.”

As for current Bianconeri stars Pogba and Tevez, Allegri explained that it could be hard to turn down a rumoured large bid for the Frenchman but that it is up to Tevez whether to stay or go.

“This is a club decision and not a managerial one, but certainly it’s hard to say no to some figures.

“But if Paul stays he must do so with the right attitude and without regret, because what we’ve achieved this season is only the beginning.

“It’s up to Tevez whether to stay or not. But I repeat that whoever stays must know that the work for next season will be even more intense.”
====
What happens this summer in Juve is a big mystery now that we got Dybala. Marrota wants to keep our stars, but mostly it depends what tevez is thinking about
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici is reportedly
travelling to Monaco, with Anthony Martial and Fabinho on
the agenda.
Milan are believed to be close to a deal for Geoffrey
Kondogbia, so it’s unlikely that the director is looking to
negotiate for the defensive midfielder.
Sky believes that Paratici is travelling to the principality to
discuss striker Anthony Martial and Fabinho, a right-back.
Fabinho signed permanently for Monaco last month, after
two seasons on loan, and the 21-year-old has already been
capped twice by Brazil.
Martial is 19, and scored eight goals in Ligue 1 last season,
as Les Rouges et Blancs finished third.

We are likely to get at least one player from Monaco this season.
They have some good players at reasonable prices like Kurzawa,Abdenour,Ferreira-Caraso

We need a full back who can play on both wings and as far as I know Fabinho can,but I haven't followed him to discuss about his qualities.
Martial is very promising but we already have Morata,I don't see him coming as Morata's sub not our philosophy so far.

As for Kondogbia replacing Pogba I would say no,we better spend on a no.10 like De Bryne,Firmino,Isco or even overrated Oscar.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:45 pm

I would still get Martial, as he's young and he has a lot of potential. I also think we should try to sign Kurzawa, because he's a young left back and he's pretty good form what I've seen. I haven't seen enough of Fabinho, but I'd still take Kurzawa over him.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:02 am

From what I've seen from Martial, he would be a great signing, even if Tevez stays. Great prospect

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:32 pm

16.55 ECCO L'OFFERTA - Secondo quanto raccolto da
Calciomercato.com, la Juventus è vicina a trovare
l'accordo per l'acquisto sia di Zaza che Berardi per una
cifra vicina ai 25 milioni di euro (15 per il primo, 10 per la
seconda metà di Berardi) , più il prestito di Coman .

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:01 pm

Don't forget Matri leaving 99%. If both Tevez and Llorente leaves, and Coman goes out on loan, than we are stuck with Morata, Zaza, Dybala, Berardi. (and this still looks good)

Although I'm still not sure about Zaza..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:37 pm

According to Calciomercato it's now a done deal. Both players are ours for 26.5-27mln
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:40 am

juvealbanian wrote:According to Calciomercato it's now a done deal. Both players are ours for 26.5-27mln

I think this means we will play a 4-3-2-1? I wonder if we are going to redeem Pereyra..
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:15 am

It doesn't mean they will join us now,Zaza is more likely and he will be a sub for Morata and Mandzukic if he comes.
Allegri wants to test Berardi this pre-season and then decide.

We will keep playing 4-3-1-2 imo . We may need a good trequartista but we have the players for that,even if Tevez or even Pogba leave.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Goodbye tevez. We can only pray that dybala is gonna explode Sad

FINO ALLA FINE
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:00 am

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 35 CH0Uz3QWgAARJ_v

damn Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Have we officially signed both berardi and zaza? The reports said 25m for each but I saw nothing official yet tbh.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:14 pm

marottalad wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:According to Calciomercato it's now a done deal. Both players are ours for 26.5-27mln

I think this means we will play a 4-3-2-1? I wonder if we are going to redeem Pereyra..

Yes you have a point. That is a big question which needs to be answered. I think we will know everything after the Copa America.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:22 pm

There is talk out there that we may offer rugani and zaza + 25m for higuain.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:12 pm

salmano9 wrote:There is talk out there that we may offer rugani and zaza + 25m for higuain.

I don't think that's gonna happen as ADL wants cash.
Plus that would be a idiotic move for us,handing two young italians to Napoli plus 25 mln cash for a striker who in my opinion is worth 35 at max,also we got Mandzukic in our hands...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:48 pm

Allegri: 'Mandzukic will do well'
by Football Italia

Max Allegri welcomed Mario Mandzukic to Juventus, but admits Paul Pogba and Andrea Pirlo must decide their next steps.

The Coach spoke to Sky Sport Italia during the launch of his training camp for young players.

“It has been an important year. We fell just short at the Final, but it was a good Champions League campaign. At the decisive moment in that Final, the next goal would win. Unfortunately, Barcelona scored it.

“We should’ve defended better on the first goal and Gigi Buffon did well to prevent 2-0 in the first half, but after that it was a good and even game.”

Juventus are revamping this summer with Mandzukic from Atletico Madrid, as Carlos Tevez is heading back to Boca Juniors.

They also signed Sami Khedira on a free transfer and Paulo Dybala from Palermo for approximately €40m.

“All of them can play, as during the season there will be room for everybody. We went all the way in every competition because of the strength in depth.

“It’s not that we have to replace Tevez, but rather sign players and evaluate the playing style. Mandzukic has arrived, we have Simone Zaza, Kingsley Coman, Alvaro Morata and Dybala – all young players of great quality.

“By the end of the transfer window I could have 10 players in the squad born after 1990.

“Mandzukic scored goals in every League, has strong character, is of an international level and will do well. We signed Mandzukic because we specifically wanted him. He’s a great player and I am very happy.”

There are strong reports that Allegri has requested Chelsea talent Oscar as well.

“We are completing the squad. You can have money to spend, but if the parent clubs don’t want to sell, then you can have €1bn and not get anywhere.

“Will we sign a winger who can play 4-3-3? The last pick could well have those characteristics, yes.”

While Tevez is on his way out, Pirlo and Pogba are also considering their futures.

“Pirlo has to decide whether to continue at certain levels or have an experience abroad. He will tell the club after four extraordinary years. He was decisive again this season.

“The club has no need to sell Pogba, but it will also depend on what the player wants. I spoke to him and he’s happy to stay. He is young and still needs time at Juventus to grow.
“He has a long career in front of him, plus Juve are a big club and he’ll have the right motivation for another important year.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:49 pm

Why didn't he talk about berardi? Didn't we get him?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:00 pm

That's what he wants Berardi from Juve
19.06.2015 17:50 Andrea Antonio Colazingari
article read 10649 times

For Simone Zaza us to detail or nearly 15 million, and former Ascoli Juventus will wear as soon as next season. For Domenico Berardi, "twin" of Zaza in the attack of Sassuolo, the situation is yet to be determined. It is between Juventus and the club from Emilia: Juventus fact offer 10 for the second half of the tag, and would ask neroverdi 13. But it did among Berardi and Juventus, and this seems to be the most important aspect of the story. According to "calciomercato.com" In fact, the player would demand guarantees to the Italian champions with respect to playing time that would be granted and the response would depend on his arrival at Vinovo this year or next.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:45 pm

He didn't mention Llorente, probably that means he is gone.

This means we have a lot of money left to spend
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:53 pm

DeviAngel wrote:He didn't mention Llorente, probably that means he is gone.

Not necessarily. I don't think that we would get someone after mandzukic (maybe berardi, but I think that he will stay there on loan). I heard reports that berardi and his agent won't accept that he gets a loan.

On pereyra, I think that we won't redeem him. According to this report and allegri's words, we will switch to 433. We have a surplus of MFs so why should we redeem pereyra? Dybala is better suited in that formation. We have already upgraded our MF with khdeira and the squad depth is amazing. Pogba CM8 and vidal as starters, Pirlo khdeira and young sturaro can cover and rotate when needed. Pirlo will of course start in some games.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:02 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:He didn't mention Llorente, probably that means he is gone.

Not necessarily. I don't think that we would get someone after mandzukic (maybe berardi, but I think that he will stay there on loan). I heard reports that berardi and his agent won't accept that he gets a loan.

On pereyra, I think that we won't redeem him. According to this report and allegri's words, we will switch to 433. We have a surplus of MFs so why should we redeem pereyra? Dybala is better suited in that formation. We have already upgraded our MF with khdeira and the squad depth is amazing. Pogba CM8 and vidal as starters, Pirlo khdeira and young sturaro can cover and rotate when needed. Pirlo will of course start in some games.

Because Pereyra was never CM he is RW/AM.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:44 pm

What Allegri said was what I expected...you can't replace Tevez without throwing 40-50 mln on a player,since we can't then we need to adapt formation.
Idk how much money we have now but we definetly need a AM.

With Zaza and Berardi cost us 25 mln we need to sell Llorente and Ogbonna to fund for a proper AM.We already sold Boakye half and a young player for 4 mln,I think we can make a attempt for Oscar or loan someone like Jovetic maybe.

In the worst case we will just keep Pereyra.

I would like to bring Berardi asap,he can cover for Dybala and the new AM (Oscar),if that happens we can let Pereyra go.

In a few words,I'm excited to see us go 433 especialy keeping MVP but we need a proper AM to switch to 4312 when needed.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:28 pm

I think that we got dybala as a future replacement for Tevez, but we need him to fully develop. It was inevitable that tevez was going to leave sooner or later. So, dybala is a suitable replacement IMO. Hopefully we could sell lolo for a good price.

I am not sure if it is the best choice to buy an AM. It seems that Allegri is pressing for one though. Pereyra for RW? I think he is more of an AM. He was just alright on the right wing when we needed him as licht cover, but nothing amazing. I prefer to see him attacking in the center rather than on the wing.

On the other hand, what's up with barzagli and pee with their contracts? Are they staying or leaving?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next