Post by farfan Fri May 08, 2015 1:57 am

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bale is football Javale Mcgee - Page 17 Empty Re: Bale is football Javale Mcgee

Post by Blue Fri May 08, 2015 2:51 am

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:really. if we were to ask  100 players I bet all 100 of them would agree with me.

Still can't answer the question?

Name the players who said them being booed hurt them.

Not sure how this is even a debate.

Of course no one is going to admit booing hurt them. What kinda insanity is this. No one is going to admit that they are sensitive and soft. Human egos and pride would not allow such confessions.

Of course some players will say booing help them. It is like saying i am tough and hard skinned. Such statements are prideful. Such statements should not be taken as facts, because everyone in every walk of life would like to think they are hard skinned and tough. But they do not reflect reality.

It is a fundamental truth that no one likes to be criticized. If anyone disagrees then i will pop up on this forum daily and abuse you. I don't like doing it, but i will do so as a friendly GL member. Or you can try in your real life, see how your friends like you after daily criticism.

No one likes to be criticized, and it only makes sense footballers don't like to be booed. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out.

Anyway Torres was much worse then Bale and our fans in the stadium always treated him with cheers. Stay classy Madrid.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri May 08, 2015 3:04 am

let be real the only reason booing is a discussion is because bale is an ex epl posterboy, a lot of players got booed by madrid fans, no one cared just "their pros get over it", still don't see why bale needs special treatment, is it because he is too limited to raise his form under pressure? he sure as hell can't raise it being cheered on Smile
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 08, 2015 3:46 am

I actually think that criticism is entirely healthy. You can't grow if everyone around you keeps telling you that you're perfect (lying to you). Why do you think Ronaldo suddenly developed a team spirit in his game or Benzema concentrated on work rate? They got criticized by the Bernabeu.

I remember Benz saying early last season: "Fans have the right to do what they want. They paid for the privilege. I hear them loud and clear and it is up to me to change the boos into cheers." That's the attitude that all players should take: Understand the reason for the boos and either do the things you need to in order to change them into cheers or leave. Those are the only two options.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 08, 2015 5:01 am

Fans treated Torres with cheers and yet the "fat Spanish waiter" got not the same treatment. Stay classy indeed.

Honestly, and I have to once again agree with Chad, if it weren't for the fact he is ex EPL hot shot, no one would really care. Certainly not the English press and certainly not the Liverpool fan here. I watched Marcelo get booed off before the HT whistle blew. Him and Higuain. Both have improved 10 fold in their careers where they could stomach quite a bit.

Benzema and Ronaldo have both gotten the hair dryer treatment from fans and both have improved a lot in their respective plays. You guys have a seriously warped perspective of the Bernabeu. These guys are as loyal and supportive as they come but with said loyalty, they expect to see proper performance from their team. I've watched them applaud Benzema for his hard work and determination even when he is misfiring. I personally saw them applaud Figo after he missed the penalty against Juventus in the UCL semis all those years ago. These men and women who pack the stadium every matchday genuinely care about Real Madrid and if they find a player or players aren't performing as they should, they'll get treated accordingly.

If Bale wants that sort of support where no one criticises him, then he really should ask for a transfer out of Spain because if he continues being this poorly, it would get worse.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri May 08, 2015 5:26 am

Bale is not dumb or anything close to that. He's simply not good enough for Real Madrid. He knows it just as everyone but he's trying his best. Ain't his fault if a guy paid that much for him and if his coach, due to that price tag, doesn't bench him.
He'll never be as good as you guys want him to be. He's not Robben or something like that.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri May 08, 2015 5:29 am

Doc wrote: he really should ask for a transfer out of Spain because if he continues being this poorly, it would get worse.

I'd bet that he's willing to go back to England where he can even have a better second spell because of all the experience he would have got playing for RM. But who's going to pay that money tho ? 100millions :facepalm: :facepalm:
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri May 08, 2015 3:40 pm

sportsczy wrote:I actually think that criticism is entirely healthy. You can't grow if everyone around you keeps telling you that you're perfect (lying to you). Why do you think Ronaldo suddenly developed a team spirit in his game or Benzema concentrated on work rate? They got criticized by the Bernabeu.

I remember Benz saying early last season: "Fans have the right to do what they want. They paid for the privilege. I hear them loud and clear and it is up to me to change the boos into cheers." That's the attitude that all players should take: Understand the reason for the boos and either do the things you need to in order to change them into cheers or leave. Those are the only two options.

I completely agree with the bold part. You can't control the fans, no point getting hanged up on their responses. You are right you have to have that mindset like you said.

But i disagree with criticism being entirely healthy. I can see where it can be useful for example regarding players like Ronaldo. There are some players like him whos ego are so big that they completely lack self awareness. You need criticism for them to change a habit.

But most footballers are not as vain as Ronaldo though, most players are aware of poor performances and knows that they need to improve. Bale certainly knows he needs to play better.

Doc wrote:Fans treated Torres with cheers and yet the "fat Spanish waiter" got not the same treatment. Stay classy indeed.

Not saying i agree with how our fans treated the FSW. But it is kinda different. He brought it on himself though, when he was the manager at Liverpool he burned his bridge with the Chelsea supporters. He was quoted many times criticizing Chelsea supporters, calling them plastic and such things.

In the end of the day you reap what you sow. You treat people unfairly, they are not going to forget. The FSW learned that.

As i said i did not approve our treatment of him, mainly because it did not help us win games.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 08, 2015 3:55 pm

Blue wrote:Anyway Torres was much worse then Bale and our fans in the stadium always treated him with cheers. Stay classy Madrid.

Chelsea fan huh?

How long you been a fan? Because I remember in 2013 against Swansea at Stamford Bridge where the Chelsea fans BOOED Torres of the pitch?

Some fans huh? Must of been some Fulham fans that were able to sneak in..............

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/toxic-chelsea-mood-grows-as-fernando-torres-boos-spark-scuffles-among-fans-8447031.html

:facepalm:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri May 08, 2015 4:06 pm

izzy wrote:
Blue wrote:Anyway Torres was much worse then Bale and our fans in the stadium always treated him with cheers. Stay classy Madrid.

Chelsea fan huh?

How long you been a fan? Because I remember in 2013 against Swansea at Stamford Bridge where the Chelsea fans BOOED Torres of the pitch?

Some fans huh? Must of been some Fulham fans that were able to sneak in..............

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/toxic-chelsea-mood-grows-as-fernando-torres-boos-spark-scuffles-among-fans-8447031.html

:facepalm:

ah i quite forgot about that. In reality our treatment and patience with Torres have been admired and praised by many. I can't think of a club that could have done better and could have treated him better.

You really are grasping for straws if you think you have a valid point.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri May 08, 2015 4:17 pm

it's hilarious how some followers of the EPL and the english media are taking the Bale criticism personally .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Blue wrote:ah i quite forgot about that. In reality our treatment and patience with Torres have been admired and praised by many. I can't think of a club that could have done better and could have treated him better.

You really are grasping for straws if you think you have a valid point.

No. That was just one article I posted....... there are MANY MORE.

Oh, you may not have booed him as much on the pitch, but the majority of Chelsea fans were pissed that:

1. He was starting.
2. He was VERY unproductive.
3. He was still at the club.
4. The money spent for him.

Some express by booing in the stadium, some get on their clubs forums and protest their disgust.

Do you think you Chelsea fans are better because you didn't boo him AS MUCH in the stadium but shit on him outside? Laughing

Really?

farfan wrote:it's hilarious how some followers of the EPL and the english media are taking the Bale criticism personally .

Because it is personal. They see it as a representation on their league and their homegrown player.

He does not have the intellect or technical skills to play on the continent.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri May 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Bale is welsh, lads, leave good old Blighty out of this
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 08, 2015 4:50 pm

Lex wrote:Bale is welsh, lads, leave good old Blighty out of this

But, he's British............ This is just like Great Britain competing at the Olympics or Andy Murray at a Grand Slam.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri May 08, 2015 4:54 pm

Great, first we get Cameron back, now we're being held responsible for Bale and his sub parness

One way ticket to Chernobyl, please
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 08, 2015 5:05 pm

Blame yourselves. :coffee:

You can't claim Andy Murray and SIR Chris Hoy (Laughing) as great British athletes when they win, but then ignore the pure shitness of Bale..... the Welshman....... who's British.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 08, 2015 5:50 pm

And google has confirmed that Wales is part of the United Kingdom so therefore Bale is in fact, British. I am sorry Lex Sad
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 09, 2015 1:59 pm

Doc wrote:Fans treated Torres with cheers and yet the "fat Spanish waiter" got not the same treatment. Stay classy indeed.

Honestly, and I have to once again agree with Chad, if it weren't for the fact he is ex EPL hot shot, no one would really care. Certainly not the English press and certainly not the Liverpool fan here. I watched Marcelo get booed off before the HT whistle blew. Him and Higuain. Both have improved 10 fold in their careers where they could stomach quite a bit.

Benzema and Ronaldo have both gotten the hair dryer treatment from fans and both have improved a lot in their respective plays. You guys have a seriously warped perspective of the Bernabeu. These guys are as loyal and supportive as they come but with said loyalty, they expect to see proper performance from their team. I've watched them applaud Benzema for his hard work and determination even when he is misfiring. I personally saw them applaud Figo after he missed the penalty against Juventus in the UCL semis all those years ago. These men and women who pack the stadium every matchday genuinely care about Real Madrid and if they find a player or players aren't performing as they should, they'll get treated accordingly.

If Bale wants that sort of support where no one criticises him, then he really should ask for a transfer out of Spain because if he continues being this poorly, it would get worse.
if your going to pick me out then at least use my name.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 09, 2015 2:03 pm

farfan wrote:it's hilarious how some followers of the EPL and the english media are taking the Bale criticism personally .
im not taking it personally. I was just pointing out how the Madrid fans are not only dumb. but piss poor fans to go with it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat May 09, 2015 3:21 pm

It took the English media this long to realize Bale may not be as good as they make him out to be? Laughing Laughing
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat May 09, 2015 4:09 pm

MR BOND wrote:
im not taking it personally. I was just pointing out how the Madrid fans are not only dumb. but piss poor fans to go with it.

why are you pointing this out now? bale is not the first and im sure you didn't care about the players getting booed before him, so why is it bothering you now?

the fans aren't stupid sometimes bias but not stupid, true madrid fans anyway
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 09, 2015 4:15 pm

chad4401 wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

why are you pointing this out now? bale is not the first and im sure you didn't care about the players getting booed before him, so why is it bothering you now?

the fans aren't stupid sometimes bias but not stupid, true madrid fans anyway
its not bothering me now. I was just giving my opinion on something. if that's ok with you.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat May 09, 2015 4:31 pm

MR BOND wrote:
farfan wrote:it's hilarious how some followers of the EPL and the  english media are taking the Bale criticism personally .

didn't even see what you posted .

i was talking about the collective butthurt from british media and fans all over the web .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 09, 2015 4:33 pm

izzy wrote:Blame yourselves. :coffee:

You can't claim Andy Murray and SIR Chris Hoy (Laughing) as great British athletes when they win, but then ignore the pure shitness of Bale..... the Welshman....... who's British.

Speak for yourself tbh, they are both scottish bellends to me hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat May 09, 2015 4:34 pm

@bond you can have your opinion no problem, it just that you sound like a lot of the casuals fans, that can't stand to see youtube players like bale, being shit in reality, then want no one to acknowledge that he is shit and should be giving a pat on the shoulder for doing nothing on the pitch, which is insane but normal for casuals.

go on managing madrid website, they're much more posters and writers that share your beliefs there, plenty of them rather have bale over benzema even now still Laughing, those are the smart madrid fans you looking for
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 09, 2015 4:38 pm

farfan wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
farfan wrote:it's hilarious how some followers of the EPL and the  english media are taking the Bale criticism personally .

didn't even see what you posted .

i was talking about the collective butthurt from british media and fans all over the web .
what are you talking about butt hurt. the only thing the press are doing is pointing out how all the blame is on bale. also does bale have the same job in the same position for Madrid as he did at spurs..
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next