futbol
Harmonica
Mr Nick09
85 posters

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Bale is football Javale Mcgee - Page 16 Empty Re: Bale is football Javale Mcgee

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 6:51 pm

MR BOND wrote:they are spoilt because year after year they get the worlds best players brought for them. then they just abuse them and drive them out knowing that next season the club will buy them another world class player for them to boo. they are like a bunch of rich kids that just chuck away a toy because they know daddy will buy them a new one. terrible fans imo. a few thousand palace fans would put them to shame.

You can't even answer a question......... :facepalm:

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've seen written here. :facepalm:

I'm not even gonna waste my time responding to this drivel anymore.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 6:55 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:they are spoilt because year after year they get the worlds best players brought for them. then they just abuse them and drive them out knowing that next season the club will buy them another world class player for them to boo. they are like a bunch of rich kids that just chuck away a toy because they know daddy will buy them a new one. terrible fans imo. a few thousand palace fans would put them to shame.

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:really mate. booing a player that's lost confidence has to make him worst don't you think. :facepalm:

No.
Answer the damn question.

Name me 4 incident where booing hurt the player?
all booing hurts a player mate. name me 1 player that has said being booed was good for him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 6:56 pm

izzy wrote:

no mate. booing your own players hopping it will make them play better is the dumbest thing you have seen on here.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 6:58 pm

@izzy. when do you think the man u fans should start abusing di maria.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 7:04 pm

MR BOND wrote: all booing hurts a player mate. name me 1 player that has said being booed was good for him.

I can name you three;
Ronaldo, Zidane, Casillas. Each said the booing made them look at their game and improve. They never said it helped them perform better, but it let them know that they were not playing up to the level of excellence that the fans expect.

Your turn, name me your players. Do it now.

MR BOND wrote:@izzy. when do you think the man u fans should start abusing di maria.

Why would they? He's not starting for them anymore is he? He's not constantly starting games and playing piss poor. He's on the bench because he isn't doing enough.

That's where Bale should be. On the bench. But, he's not. Instead, he is starting over players who he has no right to start over and is showing nothing in terms of deserving that spot and the fans are letting him know.

You ask questions, but you never answer.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 07, 2015 7:18 pm

MR BOND wrote:@izzy. when do you think the man u fans should start abusing di maria.

Here comes that trademark "Let's change the subject now that I am not getting anything to say" strategy from this guy as usual. rofl

@Izzy if I were you, I wouldnt get myself entangled in this. Apparently Mr.Bond cant read what others say. He just goes on and on and on repeating the same thing each time expecting a different reply somehow. Its really a pain.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 07, 2015 7:44 pm

@Izzy listen to Glory. This Mr BOND is a troll. The guy never has any logical retort to anything.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 8:02 pm

jibers wrote:@Izzy listen to Glory. This Mr BOND is a troll. The guy never has any logical retort to anything.
really. if we were to ask 100 players I bet all 100 of them would agree with me.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 07, 2015 8:04 pm

MR BOND wrote:
jibers wrote:@Izzy listen to Glory. This Mr BOND is a troll. The guy never has any logical retort to anything.
really. if we were to ask 100 players I bet all 100 of them would agree with me.

I could give a *bleep* what a 100 'players' say. Iker, CR, Zidane, R9 and Di *bleep* Stefano said the fan can boo who they want. Asking a 100 relative nobodies means zilch compared to the opinions of the guys involved in the club.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 07, 2015 8:06 pm

Maldini once said Ramos reminds him of himself.

Translation: Players are not always the know it all of knowledge and in most cases are quite thick, because someone is qualified to do something doesn't mean he knows better than someone who isn't.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 8:07 pm

jibers wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
really. if we were to ask  100 players I bet all 100 of them would agree with me.

I could give a *bleep* what a 100 'players' say. Iker, CR, Zidane, R9 and Di *bleep* Stefano said the fan can boo who they want. Asking a 100 relative nobodies means zilch compared to the opinions of the guys involved in the club.
so im right then. no player likes to get booed. it don't help a players confidence. and in most cases will destroy a players confidence even more. im not sure how people cant see that tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Maldini once said Ramos reminds him of himself.

Translation: Players are not always the know it all of knowledge and in most cases are quite thick, because someone is qualified to do something doesn't mean he knows better than someone who isn't.

Saachi never played football but I dare someone here to try and convince me that any football player today knows more about football than him.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 07, 2015 8:08 pm

MR BOND wrote:
jibers wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
really. if we were to ask  100 players I bet all 100 of them would agree with me.

so im right then. no player likes to get booed. it don't help a players confidence. and in most cases will destroy a players confidence even more. im not sure how people cant see that tbh.

:facepalm:

Blocked.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Fans pay their wages, they have the right to do what the *bleep* they feel like. If you can't deal with that then maybe you shouldn't be a professional footballer.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu May 07, 2015 8:18 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote: all booing hurts a player mate. name me 1 player that has said being booed was good for him.

I can name you three;
Ronaldo, Zidane, Casillas. Each said the booing made them look at their game and improve. They never said it helped them perform better, but it let them know that they were not playing up to the level of excellence that the fans expect.

Your turn, name me your players. Do it now.

Why would they? He's not starting for them anymore is he? He's not constantly starting games and playing piss poor. He's on the bench because he isn't doing enough.

That's where Bale should be. On the bench. But, he's not. Instead, he is starting over players who he has no right to start over and is showing nothing in terms of deserving that spot and the fans are letting him know.

You ask questions, but you never answer.

Geez, sounds like Wilshere.

At least Bale has actually brought Madrid trophies.

I do agree though, if there is no room for him to start in the only position he seems to be comfortable at Madrid in he really should be on the bench as there are better more flexible players than him.

Not to mention I thought he looked great in the Sevilla game coming off the bench when the other players were tired, he could really punish teams while being fresh coming off the bench at the end of games.

I still think he's a good player but he probably needs to get out of Madrid, they got there monies worth already with La Decima and embarrassing Barcelona in the Copa.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 8:18 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Fans pay their wages, they have the right to do what the *bleep* they feel like. If you can't deal with that then maybe you shouldn't be a professional footballer.
I don't agree with the old he gets payed a lot he should take the abuse. but that was never really my point. my point was Madrid have piss poor fans. and not only will booing a player not help him find form. it will make things worst. and the fans have this spoilt brat look on things like we are Madrid. if your not scoring 60 goals a season you are not worthy. they are shit fans imo. the resion they piss on players and treat them like shit. is because they know the club will just buy them some new ones. look at suarez when he came to Liverpool. for 8 months he couldent hit a barn door. Henderson was so bad it was unreal. ozil went for a patch where nothing went right. now look at them now with a bit of patience and support.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 8:21 pm

MR BOND wrote:really. if we were to ask 100 players I bet all 100 of them would agree with me.

Still can't answer the question?

Name the players who said them being booed hurt them.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 8:26 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:really. if we were to ask 100 players I bet all 100 of them would agree with me.

Still can't answer the question?

Name the players who said them being booed hurt them.
that's a question that has a obvious answer. that's like saying no player has come out and said they don't like getting punched in the face. but we can all say for sure that's its a fact they don't. if I said to any player hi mate. do you like getting booed. he would tell me to go away and stop asking stupid questions.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 8:28 pm

MR BOND wrote:Complete Garbage.

Silence.

Name. Me. The. Players. Period.

I don't want to hear any other BS from you. You said players are hurt from being booed. Prove it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 8:33 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:Complete Garbage.

Silence.

Name. Me. The. Players. Period.

I don't want to hear any other BS from you. You said players are hurt from being booed. Prove it.
you prove they don't. your just being silly now. what are you going to say next. gerrard don't mind it if a player trys to break his leg because he hasent said other wise :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 8:37 pm

MR BOND wrote:More garbage

Nah, you can't even answer a simple question.

What a joke.

One more time, just for you. I know you struggle reading simple sentences so I'll help you here:

Name the players who said they were hurt from being booed.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 8:41 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:More garbage

Nah, you can't even answer a simple question.

What a joke.

One more time, just for you. I know you struggle reading simple sentences so I'll help you here:

Name the players who said they were hurt from being booed.
none ive not seen any player say on tv that he don't like getting booed. and ive never seen a player come on tv and say he wouldent like it if a someone shot him in the face. and ive not seen a player come on tv and say he wouldent like it if john terry shagged his wife and iv.........well you see what im saying here. Wink

now you tell me what players have said they like getting booed.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 8:46 pm

MR BOND wrote:none ive not seen any player say on tv that he don't like getting booed. and ive never seen a player come on tv and say he wouldent like it if a someone shot him in the face. and ive not seen a player come on tv and say he wouldent like it if john terry shagged his wife and iv.........well you see what im saying here. Wink

You can't answer a simple question and it's quite sad.

I'll leave you to your delusions.

Don't worry though, Footballers are delicate littlle flowers who can't even stand a little bit of criticism and if you do express your opinion it can't be negative because people like you will think people are ungrateful.

I should tell my boss that if anybody criticizes my performance that I'll need therapy and a shoulder to cry on because they said some "not nice" things to me.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 8:53 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:none ive not seen any player say on tv that he don't like getting booed. and ive never seen a player come on tv and say he wouldent like it if a someone shot him in the face. and ive not seen a player come on tv and say he wouldent like it if john terry shagged his wife and iv.........well you see what im saying here. Wink

You can't answer a simple question and it's quite sad.

I'll leave you to your delusions.

Don't worry though, Footballers are delicate littlle flowers who can't even stand a little bit of criticism and if you do express your opinion it can't be negative because people like you will think people are ungrateful.

I should tell my boss that if anybody criticizes my performance that I'll need therapy and a shoulder to cry on because they said some "not nice" things to me.

I did answer your question. but the fact of the matter is. ( and it is a fact ) booing is a negative response. and negativity is bad for moral. that's why players and managers ask fans for support. you don't see a manager ask the fans to boo the team do you. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 08, 2015 1:52 am

I think the fans don't so much boo Bale individually, but the fact that they feel his presence on the field over James/Isco/Jese/younameit signals that the team isn't functioning as a meritocracy, and they don't appreciate that.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri May 08, 2015 1:57 am

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite