Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
rwo power
55 posters

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Bundesliga Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bundesliga Thread

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Cruijf wrote:Also destroyed the best team in England, won the Bundesliga faster than anyone else in history, and played the best football on the planet until around April.

But yes, by all means, lets sack him because the 6 most important players in his squad are all injured.

Best football on the planet? They're objectively less flexible than they were before Pep came, how is what they play now better football than they did before?

And stop harping on about the injuries - I'm aware they were not at their 100%, but if you can't be arsed to win against Porto because your wingers are Götze and Müller, you're not trying. Mofos just won the World Cup.

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:11 pm

Bénin wrote:
rwo power wrote:
Muppet wrote:Agreed. He's made Bayern so much worse. Ripping the soul right out of the club. So strange that so few can see it.
Many people see it, but few dare to voice it, or they will be called "xenophobes" again :coffee:

I guess Jupp would have done better right ? Anyways Pep was the best option to replace him, someone else would have been worse except Klopp. And btw Pep is not out of the CL yet, i'm sure Bayern will go through if they have all their players back. Not that I wish that tho :coffee:

Jupp probably would've done better. And his retirement was announced by KHR and Hoeness before he himself knew of it. Bayern shot themselves in the foot, and now it's cost them their medical team.
They lost Kroos, the only obvious replacement for Schweinsteiger/Lahm in the center over the next two to three seasons, sent out Mandzukic, who is brilliant, and keep trying to integrate mediocre flair players like Bernat and Thiago, who aren't bad, but also don't offer anything the team needs.

It's like watching a plane crash in slow motion.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:17 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Cruijf wrote:Also destroyed the best team in England, won the Bundesliga faster than anyone else in history, and played the best football on the planet until around April.

But yes, by all means, lets sack him because the 6 most important players in his squad are all injured.

Best football on the planet? They're objectively less flexible than they were before Pep came, how is what they play now better football than they did before?

And stop harping on about the injuries - I'm aware they were not at their 100%, but if you can't be arsed to win against Porto because your wingers are Götze and Müller, you're not trying. Mofos just won the World Cup.

Are you serious about the less flexible approach. Jupp was a poor coach tactically. He had no Plan B, he had 0 Flexibility. Pep is the most tactically diverse and flexible manager I have seen. However I am not a fan of over-experimenting.

I also think we played better football, The whole team is full of better footballer, faster ball circulation, more creative in the centre and we don't have to resort to stone age tactics against top teams like Barca, to sit and wait for the counter.

I think Pep is a big time dou*hebag though. Huge hypocrite, pretends to be nice. Don't like his way of handling players pretending to be nice and leading to their exit. From Gus to Mandzu to HMW, the doctor now. I think Ibra to an extent was right, Pep is a hypocrite. I also don't like obstinacy, over experimentation

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:51 pm

Stone-age tactics won the treble, fancy ball circulation got you trashed by Real, and now 75% knocked out against Porto, if you want to call that progress, you go ahead.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:59 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Stone-age tactics won the treble, fancy ball circulation got you trashed by Real, and now 75% knocked out against Porto, if you want to call that progress, you go ahead.

I don't think we won the tactics with treble. I think whoever would have been coach, we would have won. The strength of the team, the grief from the loss the year before, won us the treble. I feel the team self-coached themselves to a large extent. We were also against quite weak teams, so probably we may have lost against this Real Madrid with Jupp too. P.S. - We conceded 2 Set Pieces & goals out of Neuer Blunder against Real so we cant blame everything against Pep

These things are difficult to say, we may never have won the CHL without Robben or Javi, I think. The Porto defeat is not a fair comparison as this team does not have 5-6 core top players.

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:13 pm

It has replaced those top players with other top players, though, and Porto is not an elite team.

And if Neuer makes a mistake, I blame Neuer. If Dante makes a mistake, I blame Dante.

If Dante, Neuer, Boateng, Bernat and Rafinha make mistakes in the same match, I blame the coach, because I don't believe in that much coincidence.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:25 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Bénin wrote:
rwo power wrote:
Many people see it, but few dare to voice it, or they will be called "xenophobes" again :coffee:

I guess Jupp would have done better right ? Anyways Pep was the best option to replace him, someone else would have been worse except Klopp. And btw Pep is not out of the CL yet, i'm sure Bayern will go through if they have all their players back. Not that I wish that tho :coffee:

Jupp probably would've done better. And his retirement was announced by KHR and Hoeness before he himself knew of it. Bayern shot themselves in the foot, and now it's cost them their medical team.
They lost Kroos, the only obvious replacement for Schweinsteiger/Lahm in the center over the next two to three seasons, sent out Mandzukic, who is brilliant, and keep trying to integrate mediocre flair players like Bernat and Thiago, who aren't bad, but also don't offer anything the team needs.

It's like watching a plane crash in slow motion.

You're seriously intent on being the most moronic poster on here because of your resentment?
The stuff you write about Bayern is really, really stupid, as it ruthlessly bends and cherrypicks the facts toward your ridiculous bias.
Get a grip ffs. I'm serious.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:28 pm

Borussia Dortmund, Klopp's successor chosen: it is official

Link
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:29 pm

Thomas Tuchel is the new Borussia Dortmund manager.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:36 pm

Best choice for them.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:40 pm

It's very good that this is finalised so early. That means Tuchel can already talk with Watzke and Zorc how he wants to set up the BVB in the future and they can look for the fitting signings.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:41 pm

Ein Sahnestück Molenation
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:07 am

Good luck to Tuchel. I hope he can continue on Klopp's work.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:36 am

It is true there is an obvious bit of 'xenophobism' from German posters towards Bundesliga in the history of this forum. Yet why am I not surprised Pep is being chided for stupid reasons despite shutting his critics up twice and over and over and over.

Osram is a brilliant coach and is a legend for our city back in Bilbao yet please don't compare him to Guardiola who has proven he is a far superior tactician. You compare Pep to the best coaches of all time, Jupp doesn't last in that regard for many reasons despite my love for him.

I don't understand half and half of the criticism for Bayern as why do non-supporters hold the club as their own considering they don't support the club? They are hated by some when convenient and loved when convenient. I understand Bundesliga fans here in general support all German clubs yet half the Bayern criticism is unwarranted and quite frankly absurd.

As for above, Mandzu is decent yet nowhere near Lewandowski while calling Thiago average is rather ridiculous. Bernat I agree.

Pep for many reasons will be continued to be a polarizing figure here and for many absurd reasons so reading what I see here does not surprise me.

I watch Bayern regularly and despite the glitches and hurdles, they are building something even more fantastic then what they are and deserve all our respect.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:32 am

So Martin Kind sacked Tayfun Korkut after all. I just wonder who will take over now. Kind himself? I bet he would love to...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:52 am

Borussia M'gladbach posted a record win of 12.75 mio Euros after taxes (21.32 mio Euros before taxes) in the business year 2014. Their turnover was 130 mio Euros in 2014, quite an increase after 2013 when their turnover was 91 mio Euros.

http://www.borussia.de/de/aktuelles-termine/news/borussia-news/news-detailansicht.html?tx_ttnews[tt_news]=13577&cHash=6593bf534131387f7a54a97d598003ca
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:12 am

Arquitescu wrote:It is true there is an obvious bit of 'xenophobism' from German posters towards Bundesliga in the history of this forum. Yet why am I not surprised Pep is being chided for stupid reasons despite shutting his critics up twice and over and over and over.

Osram is a brilliant coach and is a legend for our city back in Bilbao yet please don't compare him to Guardiola who has proven he is a far superior tactician. You compare Pep to the best coaches of all time, Jupp doesn't last in that regard for many reasons despite my love for him.

I don't understand half and half of the criticism for Bayern as why do non-supporters hold the club as their own considering they don't support the club? They are hated by some when convenient and loved when convenient. I understand Bundesliga fans here in general support all German clubs yet half the Bayern criticism is unwarranted and quite frankly absurd.

As for above, Mandzu is decent yet nowhere near Lewandowski while calling Thiago average is rather ridiculous. Bernat I agree.

Pep for many reasons will be continued to be a polarizing figure here and for many absurd reasons so reading what I see here does not surprise me.

I watch Bayern regularly and despite the glitches and hurdles, they are building something even more fantastic then what they are and deserve all our respect.

Thiago is the Messi of Midfielders skill wise. I generally don't agree with on most issues, but undoubtedly you are right. This guy is insane skilled. 1st Touch, vision, dribbling ability, creativity is off the charts for a CM. You don't get CM's with this amount of skill. You get CAM's & Wingers at best. I have never seen a CM with this level of skill. He is a joy to watch and makes me love football all the more. Having said that I hated him @ DM when it was initially tried by Pep, he is not that good defensively. He is a CM/CAM type player and is doing what we thought Goetze would at Central Midfield.

His injury prone-ness is a definite issue but I love him a player. Lewa brings fantastic link-up play, vision, ability to shield the ball and is good aerially. Much better fit that Mandzu. His finishing is nowhere near elite ST's like Suarez or Aguero who have good technical skills.

Bayern lacks magical Players upfront like Robbery. Hopefully next year we will bring a couple of attackers for competition. We also need competition for Alonso and Schweni who are a bit too slow and uncreative now. Problem is Thiago's injury-prone-ness.

Benatia over Dante is a huge upgrade as is Bernat over Contento. This is a solid team and with 1 creative CM, 2 fast technically skilled attackers under the guidance of Pep, we should be doing great.

I think Pep is a huge hypocrite, pretends to be nice, is insanely stubborn with ridiculous over-experimenting like Lahm @ CM but there is no doubt he is a brilliant tactician. Jupp was never in that tier tactically. Even haters should admit this man is a great coach

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:46 am

^ agree

Another thing

why in the world would you give Michael Frontzeck a Bundesliga coaching job. WHY?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:28 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:why in the world would you give Michael Frontzeck a Bundesliga coaching job. WHY?
Because Kind already resigned that Hannover will be relegated, so he decided to give Michael Frontzeck the chance to lead the next club down into the 2. Liga. Once they are down, he will sign Peter Neururer, I bet Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:14 pm

The Bundesliga Thread - Page 31 CC8c5viW8AA8m2K

Seeing how we did pride ourselves of having that great medical department and wonder doc, this is pretty noteworthy.

Moreover, the whole Bundesliga's record looks terrible compared to other leagues.
And here we are thinking the winter break is good for us, maybe it isn't?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:42 pm

Did PSG really have not a single injury in 2010/11? I find that highlly suspicious...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:00 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Seeing how we did pride ourselves of having that great medical department and wonder doc, this is pretty noteworthy.
The table doesn't discern between injuries that are more of less accidents and stuff that might be caused by wrong treatment or wrong training, though. Moreover, sone injuries like ACL ruptures take longer than others (light knocks or stuff) - and if one team has more ACL injuries this would increase the number of days out, too.

Hapless_Hans wrote:Moreover, the whole Bundesliga's record looks terrible compared to other leagues.
And here we are thinking the winter break is good for us, maybe it isn't?
Again one would need to have the data sorted into accidental injuries and stress injuries that derive from players being too tired. Are there maybe more tackles in the BL or do the coaches demand more from the players? How many kilometres do the BL players run compared to those from other leagues etc? (No time to look up the data if available atm)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Of course.

This is not clear cut.

What's clear cut though is how prominent BuLi clubs feature.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:47 pm

Yeah, and that's why it would be really interesting to check what kinds of injuries are suffered in which league and by what they are caused.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:08 pm

that would take a LOT of effort. Data is from transfermarkt though, so it's available.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:09 pm

Robben probably makes up most of Bayerns and hell even the BuLi's stats Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next