Pedram
M99
Casciavit
RealGunner
Onyx
25 posters

Page 26 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next

Go down

Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20 - Page 26 Empty Re: Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:16 pm

Negotiations between Rey Mysterio and WWE are said to be almost done and Rey could have his official release from the company soon.

We should be hearing about Rey’s post-WWE plans in the next few months. Apparently Rey has been working on putting together signing appearances as a number of promoters are reportedly waiting to make announcements. It’s also expected that Rey will wrestle for Lucha Underground.

As of last week, Rey was rumored to have a release in hand but still had not signed it as some issues between he and WWE were being worked out.

Source: PWInsider

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20 - Page 26 Empty Re: Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:24 pm

This should be Reigns' attire for his new gimmick imo. Looks goat.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6x_gMyIYAAHBxF.jpg

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
M99 wrote:

You pos I can't stop watching this ffs rofl lmaoooooooo

Cole's face at the end makes it Laughing Love how Rollins who was running away at Usain Bolt speed from Brock just a week ago is no longer scared of him after almost beating him. Good character development.

Last edited by M99 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:50 pm

Well he did break Borks rib, storyline wise Proud

The ultimate scumbag heel, long may it continue. I don't even want to see him as a face.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:51 pm

Turn heel, give him a fighter gimmick with that attire.

Opening promo something like:

*Camera zooms into a dark corner in the arena, 4 lights turn on one at a time. Reigns stands with his back to the camera. The camera then moves towards Reigns' face, as he removes his helmet latch to talk. He say's in a serious tone:*

"I am the emperor, Roman Reigns. I live and breath war and anyone who crosses my path will never see the light of day again. I will make sure that my Reign is the only climate you witness for the rest of your life. I will hurt anyone and anything, including all of you slaves in the the crowd and watching around the world. That's right, you all belong to me. This is my kingdom, so go ahead, throw your stones. But be warned that those stones will never hurt me, as I am immortal and cannot be destroyed. One by one, I will assess and attack. Bow down to your new emperor. *

*Removes sword from attire as the promo ends*

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:54 pm

not sure if WWE or B-Movie Villain from ancient Rome.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:00 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Is there anybody else on NXT that could be pushed because of da look? Most of NXT are cruiserweights I think, so shouldn't be a problem. hmm

Finn Balor. Most popular among females in NXT.

I am seeing Jeff Hardy (minus the drugs) in Balor all over again. I was reading a post on why Jeff Hardy became so insanely popular and outselling Cena in mercandise. Men liked him because of his daredevil moves, women liked him because was good looking, kids liked him because of the face paint and coolshirts. Balor is getting love in NXT for the same reasons. Men like him because of his wrestling skills, women like him because of his abs and kids like him because of the body paint.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:12 pm

Bryan promo from 5 years ago. Came true. Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:13 pm

MT's favorite gif Proud

http://static.dyp.im/TVsLew8vUz/db632340694f734d71260cbce665ad74.gif

And I liked Bryan's NXT look a lot better than his current hobo one. But kids like it so WWE will stick with it.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:15 pm

Still think he should get short hair and trim the beard a bit, or change his attire. Something doesn't look right seeing a guy with long messy hair and a fat beard, running about in trunks.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:17 pm

He looks anorexic in that video lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:18 pm

Imo the current look makes him stand out. Looked too generic and bland before.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:20 pm

Yeh Bryan's bulked up a lot since then. Proper manlet now. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:21 pm

A 5'2 98 pound man wearing lime green body paint and waving a pirate flag would stand out too but that doesn't mean it's a good thing.

He should just go back to how he was with Kane, reasonable hair and still a big beard. Looks awkward as hell now.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:38 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:The GOAT scumbag kevin owens

NXT star Kevin Owens’ merchandise is selling “extremely well” according to a report at PWInsider.com. Owens’ first WWE t-shirt first went on sale last month. WWE officials are very happy with how the former Kevin Steen has brought his fan base with him to NXT, something a lot of NXT talents haven’t done.

Owens is legit. Hope WWE does not nerf down his wrestling skills.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4lPxLZ2WQkc/UCf-cIIAGoI/AAAAAAAACBs/EDUzdOQvkrQ/s1600/450+splash.gif

Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens for the NXT Championship confirmed for NXT Takeover :bow:

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:42 pm

If only Smackdown and RAW went back to being mostly seperate entities, aside from the 'I wonder who would win between...' storylines that you can easily make, we'd have room for 2 scumbag heels. Owens on SD, Rollins on RAW.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:50 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Turn heel, give him a fighter gimmick with that attire.

Opening promo something like:

*Camera zooms into a dark corner in the arena, 4 lights turn on one at a time. Reigns stands with his back to the camera. The camera then moves towards Reigns' face, as he removes his helmet latch to talk. He say's in a serious tone:*

"I am the emperor, Roman Reigns. I live and breath war and anyone who crosses my path will never see the light of day again. I will make sure that my Reign is the only climate you witness for the rest of your life. I will hurt anyone and anything, including all of you slaves in the the crowd and watching around the world. That's right, you all belong to me. This is my kingdom, so go ahead, throw your stones. But be warned that those stones will never hurt me, as I am immortal and cannot be destroyed. One by one, I will assess and attack. Bow down to your new emperor. *

*Removes sword from attire as the promo ends*

Would get main event push in 1990 and then job to Hogan.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:10 pm

I'm sure a pro script writer would come up with better dialogue, but it would have to be something along the lines of that. Obviously still need to keep Reigns a relatable character, so the promos would have to be easy to understand for the casuals.

Either way it's safe to say Reigns will need a character as a main eventer. Simply speaking less and more seriously isn't going to be good enough imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:16 pm

Also it's time they treated the IC title better and promoted it as the secondary title. Orton would be the first one to win it in order to give it credibility and he'd feud with the likes of Ryback, Ziggler, Ambrose, Rollins etc.

Then introduce a new hardcore/x division esque title for the lower midcard. Would be perfect for high flyers like Adrian Neville and others coming up from NXT.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:25 pm

HHH's announcement on RAW. hmm

Ziggler vs Bryan vs Ambrose vs Rollins at Fast Lane, winner is added to title match at WM? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:33 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:

LMAO dem NFL digs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:HHH's announcement on RAW. hmm

Ziggler vs Bryan vs Ambrose vs Rollins at Fast Lane, winner is added to title match at WM? hmm

Rollins is going to be facing Orton at Wrestlemania.

I don't think the match will become a triple threat for the 2nd time in a row though hmm
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:57 pm

Maybe a soft brand split that has been reported? Tournament for World Heavyweight Championship with Ziggler vs Bryan being the final at Wrestlemania?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:31 pm

BNB rocking the chavy style in USA rofl Proud Proud

Spoiler:

He needs to be in the main event.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:56 pm

Nah, the WWE's already lacking star power currently, so it's best to have all the top superstars on RAW imo. Which means there's no need for another World title since it'll only be secondary to the WWEWHC just like before.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next