Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 40 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:34 am

De Sciglio either needs to be trusted as a starter this season or we might as well let him go in my eyes, there's not much to be gained by him sitting on our bench for yet another year.

I've stated in the past that I'm against giving up on De Sciglio however I would accept a player exchange. Cash is useless, we lack judgement and the market is insane. If we identified a player we need more than De Sciglio though then we shouldn't hesitate. He can certainly grow into a great player but we're covered in his position and other positions, such as central defence, are harder to cover.

Would happily swap him for Rugani - or if he could be persuaded to go elsewhere - Paredes, if we have a cash flow problem.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 40 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:37 am

Il Diavolo wrote:Calabria has played like 2 games. We don't know anything about him. But then again, MDS has been not so great for the past couple seasons, but I think that has to with the toxic environment that has been prevailing in the dressing room and the constant changing of managers and instability (which is not such a great thing for developing players).

You're right about Calabria but we don't really need to trust him all that much to stomach losing De Sciglio - granted we get a good deal.

Right now, Antonelli and Abate are our starting fullbacks. This is not a deal which affects our first eleven but our depth. In an ideal world, we'd keep De Sciglio and farm Calabria out on loan to a team he'd start at, but if we can use a bench player to get a first team player, I could condone this.

If we swap De Sciglio for Zaza though that's another thing, there's no point swapping bench players.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:56 pm

Ideally, I'd keep the both of them, but the fact that one of them will have to play as a LB pisses me off. Unless you are Maldini, please f off with the idea of playing a right footed player as a left back.

Anyhow, I don't think you need to watch more than a couple of games just to see that Calabria is more naturally gifted and has a higher ceiling than MDS.

His defensive positioning is iffy but he's 20, so that will improve with good coaching. I just think he can provide something different on that right flank that Abate and MDS don't.

Calabria is very smooth on the ball and is a comfortable passer. He reminds me a bit of Lahm (stylistically). He's a much better attacker than MDS because I think Calabria was a midfielder before he moved to a fullback role.

De Sciglio is very timid offensively, and these past few seasons he's been meh defensively. He was good at the Euros, but so was every Italian player. Laughing

If Juve were to give us 25M, I'd take the offer and run. We could buy a talented CM or do a swap deal for Rugani. If we do a swap deal for Zaza, then I will never watch a Milan game ever again.

If Calabria still isn't ready to be a starter next season, I wouldn't have much of a problem depending on Abate for another year.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Manchester United winger Adnan Januzaj is considered the alternative to Cuadrado. [Sky]

Milan have made contacts with Milan Badelj's entourage regarding a move to the Rossoneri. [Sky]

Milan would only be able to bring one of Jose Sosa and Juan Cuadrado as they only have one non-EU spot left after Gomez signed. [Di Marzio]
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:33 pm

Bacca was close to joining West Ham, he was ready to fly out to London, but Diafro Sakho's failed medical has blocked the deal. [Sky]
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:31 am

#Milan,#Badelj is the primary target: tomorrow there will be a meeting between Galliani and his agents (GDM)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:19 am

Now we are linked to Isco, the rumor mill has started churning again.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:32 pm

Our budget is 100 mln, in today's market Real will ask 50 mln for him. Ain't happening
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:01 pm

Yep, Isco ain't happening

The meeting between Galliani and Badelj's entourage has ended. Milan presented an €8-10m offer, player's contract expires in 2018 [Sky].

Paredes is Milan's 'Plan B' if they fail to close a deal for Milan Badelj. [La Repubblica]

-----

La Repubblica is quite reliable imo, kinda hoping Badelj falls through and we get dat Paredes
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:06 pm

Definitely, would take Paredes any day over Badelj.

Gomez's arrival might prove useful in limiting the non-EU spots left, hopefully we prioritise Cuadrado over Badelj.

Kucka---Parades---Who Cares
Cuadrado---Not Zaza---Bonaventura

hmm
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:12 pm

Wonder if we can get Pastore what with PSG getting HBA, Jese and are apparently looking at Draxler as well
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:17 pm

I suspect he'd be just as expensive as Isco unfortunately. It also depends on whether Emery wants to rotate him behind the striker or if he'll prefer a central midfielder such as Verratti there as with Banega in Sevilla, which would obviously limit Pastore to the wings where they're building up such depth.

Still doubtful though.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:59 pm

Hope PSG remember what we did for them and slide us that loan+obligation for him
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:03 am

Since we are insistent on building from the back we need players who don't lose the ball at the slightest bit of pressure.

Badelj would be good in that regard, but Paredes is a future superstar. I'd much rather take him.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:48 am

Milan are interested in Man City's Samir Nasri. He is worth around €20M. [L'Equipe]

http://orig05.deviantart.net/43a4/f/2016/010/1/d/confused_nick_young_by_xusu-d9ng12j.png
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:28 am

L'equipe rofl

Tancredi is more reliable.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:36 am

Mata?

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=39792
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40