Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 21 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:07 pm

That signature change was quick. Laughing

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 21 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:12 pm

I'm always ready :coffee:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:35 pm

Paletta to Atalanta is official. A little baffled by this. I was thinking Paletta-Roma would be a good CB pairing, not sure why he wanted to leave when he is by far better than any other CB we have (bar Roma, who is somewhat of an unknown quantity).Oh well..
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:40 pm

Agreed, would've preferred Alex to leave (Zapata tbh, but he needs to give Bacca some company apparently)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:58 pm

When you actually sign Kucka

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHU2IKgWgAAMQGp.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:56 pm

Milan and Genoa have reached an agreement regarding Suso on loan. But the deal is contingent of whether or not Iturbe joins Genoa. [Sky]
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:53 pm

Matri has supposedly agreed to join West Ham, on a season-long loan.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:17 pm

Mexes to Fiorentina

I don't even know whats happening anymore
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:15 pm

Berlusconi blocks Mexes' transfer
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:53 pm

The Kucka deal has been made official, he's signed a contract until 2019.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:19 pm

Apparently the 3 million for Kucka will be paid over two years. rofl

So we now have Montolivo, De Jong, Bertolacci, Kucka, Bonaventura, Poli, Nocerino and Mauri competing for three spots in a year without European football.

Despite the claims of our management to the contrary I would expect Mauri to go out on loan in the final days and Nocerino to perhaps leave as well.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:51 pm

There will be injuries/suspensions. I fell like Monty will probably leave in January. Mihajlovic also talked about playing Honda in midfield when Menez and Niang are back from injury and trying out a 4-3-3.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:30 pm

Di Marzio (Sky): "If Mexes had left / going to leave Milan towards Fiorentina, Milan would turn their attention towards Ranocchia."

We'll be doing them a favor lol

I personally prefer Glik, if we're getting a mature CB alongside Roma, but hey we gotta help out Inter am i right?! Its not like they broke the non-aggression pact
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:33 pm

Sky reports we are heavily interested in signing Perotti

What a turn off signing at this stage in the window, expected a bigger name but not bothered too much, i like Perotti.

Hopefully we get a reinforcement who can play deep in midfield, idc who at this point
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:44 pm

Juve: Draxler, Cuadrado and possibly Witsel

Inter: Perisic, Ljajic or possibly Lavezzi

Milan: Kucka, Perotti and Aronica
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:34 am

Was good while it lasted. Back to our usual Mercato-type of deals.

Sad
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:43 am

Meh another crap season and the curva sud will probably riot, season tickets at the lowest point in our history if im not mistaken (17k?), see if the management likes it with that number dwindling
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:58 pm

I think Galliani should really leave. He's the one getting these crap players. I doubt he actually has a clue about the players he signs these days, mostly concerned with maintaining his relationship with his friends
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Curva protesting for Galliani's resignation today, and after seeing this I can see why:

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 21 CNgJJnsUEAALw7J

We've spent +60M on Genoa's fodder over the past 8 years. :facepalm:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:19 pm

AC Milan ultras announce a protest tonight, demanding Adriano Galliani’s dismissal

Kucka is a sick joke if he's actually our midfield reinforcement, Bertolt is a 6m player max. Bring in 2 poachers with no creative guy behind them and expect them rack in goals, Roma the only good stroke he made so far.

Can't say i don't agree with the fans
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:52 pm

LS was right. We are gonna do jackshit this season. I see us being 6th the best possible result we get this season. The management needs to be restructured if we want to win anything in this decade.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:44 pm

I see us getting 7th at best tbh, Juve, Roma, Lazio, Napoli, Inter and Fio all ahead of us
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:23 am

Let's not get defeatist at this stage of the season guys. We have a lot of positives going for us. We have a better coach, better strikers and a solid group of core players. Our starting XI has strengthened considerably since last season and our coach is highly likely to be better as well.

LA - Bacca
X
Bona - NDJ - Bert
Ant - Rom - Ely - MDS
Lopez

I think the team has 3 main problems:

1. We have nobody who can consistently play well at TQ. Honda is not up to scratch. New signing needed IMO. Option B is to put Balo there and hope for the best. How ironic is it that Saponara scored against us today?

2. Bertolacci: He needs to be given some time to play himself into some sort of form. If he fails, sell him mid-season because there is no time to waste on scrubs in our midfield. I am sick of these Poli-type players who have no edge whatsoever. If you are a B2B in this team, you need to be tackling, recovering, passing and receiving passes - including regularly making and receiving passes in advanced positions.

3. Ely and MDS need to mature and become better and more consistent footballers. If this happens, we can have a formidable back 4 for years to come.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:35 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:40 pm

seems like we are up again for Perotti and witsel with nocerino and one another player leaving

im up for that. perotti while is not my favourite midfielder has atleast good passing range, better than any of our midfielders and witsel will give us good b2b atttributes.

so we got a strictly defensive midfielder in de jong, b2b in witsel and a passing guy in perotti. that would be a much better balance in our midfield.

my dream would be still to get talented players like oscar, veratti, isco, miki, gundogan, type players in there, (not saying we would get it but players with that kind of attributes), but perotti would be nice.

should have got perotti instead of bertolacci in first place

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:42 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:I see us getting 7th at best tbh, Juve, Roma, Lazio, Napoli, Inter and Fio all ahead of us

yea, i have a bad feeling or i am pretty certain that if we dont get witsel or any other quality midfield, we wont be even top 5.

and that almost 90 million spent, is gonna be a big question by the end of the season.

90 million!!! just a wreckless way to spend that much money isnt it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next