How the hell was that not a red card.?

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Elche vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Elche vs Real Madrid

Post by Valkyrja Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:13 pm

Adit wrote:How the hell was that not a red card.?

Refdrid
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:33 pm

Adit wrote:How the hell was that not a red card.?

Aaron should've definitely been sent off for that tackle on Bale. It's tackles like those that have a tendency to break legs.

Also, Benzema's overhead goal was, in fact, not offside :facepalm:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:03 pm

Bale was lucky that he was hit when his foot wasn't on the ground. If it were, that could have been a career-ending injury. It's impossible to return to your regular level after a broken leg.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:09 pm

Tough win, BIG 3 points.. I feel sorry for Illara, Silva has already displaced him it seems
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:42 am

Silva is more composed and clearly isn't a scaredy puss which I find to be odd considering Illarra was just as composed and brave when at La Real.

That match against Dortmund really messed him up.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:07 am

A lot of the discussions (and I mean a lot) were basically constant arguing over, well, anything really. The Barcelona-Real Madrid rivalry was at it's most annoying level with Barcelona simply being than us. So we used to just argue over who was better and what was better.

Ideas belting out all over the place, everyone's tactical nuance was at their peak and sometimes one could have sworn Real Madrid was paying us to make long winded reports.

But time passed and RM actually got good again. Barcelona were no longer as dominate and we all exhausted everything we could have possibly said. Not to mention RL responsibilities, bans, guys just stop posting here, etc and you got what was a section being a whisper and shadow of its former self.

Don't get me wrong, I totally like the the RM fans here but I do miss the arguments a lot. And Futbol hasn't lived up to the troll I hoped he would have been. I tend to side with him more often than I should.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:08 am

Yeah definitely

Regarding the game what did people make of Silva??? I think his bravery to attack is what has him start over Illarra and confirms why Illarra isn't preferred by Carlo. I don't know what he expected of a CDM tbh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:33 am

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:38 am

Silva seem more like modric backup. I think illara still have place thou, but as kroos sub. Doubt he will see anymore minute other than that.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:52 am

the thing with lucas is, other than the depor game and schalke, i haven't seen him at all to know what he can and cannot do consistently. i'm still not sure if he's a defensive midfielder or central mid. he looks too calm on the ball to be a "do the dirty work" defensive midfielder (not that there's anything wrong with that). and as you said, he seems eager to join in the offense, (cud be the brazilian in him, and i mean that in a good way).

one thing we should take note of is, we are talking about schalke, depor and elche; way too early to come to a verdict with respect to comparing him with illara. also, carlo gets to watch these guys in training, carlo must either like something he's doing or just giving him games. i like illara, i thought we spent way too much to sign him, but the guy is good, he hasn't been given much of a consistent run and that affects guys who were once top starters at previous clubs.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:17 pm

I think Silva was very good. It was against Elche though. Illara is too one dimensional, Silva offers what Illara does and more. I can't see him being a main stay in the first team though, but for me he's a better sub to have then Illara.

When you're at Madrid, you need to be flexible. Need to be able to switch between attack and defence almost instantly as well as have certain level of flair. Illara doesn't fit that mold.
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:05 am

lmao i swear you guys suck at rating players performances
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:24 am

Silva has been a very good surprise. He's not scared and he's aggressive... he also reads passing lanes and gets in the way. It's not a surprise that we look a lot more controlled when he's in there... and he has some attack in him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:58 am

bs i have seen fans say we have looked in control with isco beside kroos, why? cause the name on the jersey doesn't say illarra on the back, silva was good btw not taking anything from him, but im tired of the bias against illarra, name one player that over a came a manager that didn't like./believe in them?

look at mou and benz, instead of trying to work with benz, he rather humiliate him and turn the fans even more against him, and play freaking adebayor ahead of him, in the big games which we lost and guess who used to get blamed for that? look at benz now with carlo who openly backed him.

again unless illarra was giving a genuine chance no prob if he didn't make it, but carlo clearly never liked him and his play reflected that, as he tried his best to not make mistakes(aka scared) rofl, and illarra played couple good games just to get dropped for khed for no good reason (again destroying any confidence he had), but to send a message and all i see is illarra bashing when he is clearly not at fault, carlo is handling him very poorly and it needs to be said.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: