jibers
M99
RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Onyx
28 posters

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 21 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 21

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Because he's not Bryan Laughing

No one wants to see Cena and Bryan as boring AF.

MT would have hated HBK.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 21 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 21

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:09 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Don't care about who sells the best lol. If that was the case, give the title to Ziggler or some wrestler off the indys. Heck, even Joey Mercury sells the RKO like a goat ffs.

Mic skills, character, charisma, uniqueness > in ring ability / who sells the best imo.

Yet you keep championing for Bryan and countless other scrubs who have none of this.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:19 pm

Bryan's unique, got a tremendous amount of charisma and he's arguably the most over superstar on the roster. When you've got people hijacking shows / in tears for someone, you give him the title lol.

Anyway I said it months ago, I don't care if Bryan doesn't win the title just as long as someone who deserves it wins it. Rollins and Reigns aren't ready to win the title yet.

And I'm a fan of Sandow, Ambrose and Bray Wyatt, who happened to be unique, have goat mic skills and a character, so yeh... hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:25 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
jibers wrote:Best Wrestlemania in the last decade. Main event was incredible. Rollins winning it was the topping. Good job Vince.

Brock Lesnar last night Laughing

https://vine.co/v/OLib5jKgrxh

The only thing that annoyed me was the nwo vs dx bs. Sting was the biggest enemy of nwo hollywood ffs. It made no sense. Rollins is probably the best worker in the roster atm bar non. Who would have thought when the shield attacked Fagback at SS that Rollins would be the first to win the tile Laughing

Isn't it obvious jibs?  It was a WCW vs WWE angle, their thinking is NWO would rather help sting against WWE for WCW lol.

It's a bit silly but when you do that angle it's kind of unavoidable.

Sting: I'm not fighting for WCW, it would be ridiculous to do so.

WWE: wcw wcw wcw wcw wcw wcw wcw wcw wcw wcw

Wasn't entire concept of nWo they were not a part of WCW but a group of rebel thugs who wanted to destroy the company Laughing And Sting was WCW's saviour
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:29 pm

Yeah it was, but still i suppose they think they would rather defend Sting than let WWE beat him lol.

Kind of like how people in WWE during the alliance would defend each other despite feuding weeks earlier lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:35 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Bryan's unique, got a tremendous amount of charisma and he's arguably the most over superstar on the roster. When you've got people hijacking shows / in tears for someone, you give him the title lol.

Anyway I said it months ago, I don't care if Bryan doesn't win the title just as long as someone who deserves it wins it. Rollins and Reigns aren't ready to win the title yet.

And I'm a fan of Sandow, Ambrose and Bray Wyatt, who happened to be unique, have goat mic skills and a character, so yeh... hmm

rofl

Also they don't have to do anything, there's been over people in the past who where never main event lol. That's not how it works.

Also you clearly care greatly, stop lying to yourself. Sandow is about much deserving of main event status as Chavo Guerrero was lol.

Ambrose i'll give you but that's it, i think Bray should be on the fringes but i dunno not sure i like him being the guy. Rollins is fantastic, pretty much everyone else see's it except for you and that's in general not here.

Hardly a coincidence.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:39 pm

What is it that Rollins does exactly that's 'fantastic'?

Does he have goat mic skills? No.

Goat character? No.

Unique? No.

Over? No.

In terms of Bryan, Sandow etc, we'll just have to agree to disagree imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:47 pm

https://vine.co/v/OLib5jKgrxh
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:57 pm

This may sound butthurt but's absolutely true.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/30t8cn/what_the_sting_vs_triple_h_match_proves_about_the/

Sting belongs in the upper-echelon of professional wrestlers in his era. He belongs with the Undertaker, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, The Rock, ect. WWE clearly does not feel the same.

I know a lot of people here dislike Sting since they never saw him before but this is true. This guy is bigger than Triple H overall and I love Triple H. But Sting has always been like that. He was putting over Ethan Carter and Magnus on TNA just last year. Guy's the anti HHH tbh.

Though it was not as bad as this guy says. Sting had Triple H beat twice and did not win due to interferences. Really hope he has one more match. He was in great shape.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:58 pm

HHH deserves a lot more respect than he gets from butthurt fanboys, he belongs on that echelon he mentions.

Although in this instance i agree because Sting belongs there too and he should have walked off into the sunset with a win.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:35 pm

The Official WWE Thread - Part 21 - Page 16 11101413_943135345708733_1209834525830473691_o

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:47 pm

Mt, tell me again how you don't care about Bryan.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:57 pm

I do. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:57 pm

As noted, Bray Wyatt suffered a badly sprained ankle while preparing for WrestleMania 31 on Sunday afternoon. The sprain was so bad that Wyatt couldn’t stand or walk on it for a long time backstage. He ended up wearing a cast on his ankle for the rest of the evening until it was time for the match with The Undertaker.

As of last night, WWE officials had not decided on whether or not Sting will be wrestling going forward. This is why the angle with the nWo and DX last night may have seemed like a sendoff for The Stinger. Sting is open to working more dates if WWE wants him to.

Source: PWInsider

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:02 pm

M99 wrote:This may sound butthurt but's absolutely true.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/30t8cn/what_the_sting_vs_triple_h_match_proves_about_the/

Sting belongs in the upper-echelon of professional wrestlers in his era. He belongs with the Undertaker, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, The Rock, ect. WWE clearly does not feel the same.

I know a lot of people here dislike Sting since they never saw him before but this is true. This guy is bigger than Triple H overall and I love Triple H. But Sting has always been like that. He was putting over Ethan Carter and Magnus on TNA just last year. Guy's the anti HHH tbh.

Though it was not as bad as this guy says. Sting had Triple H beat twice and did not win due to interferences. Really hope he has one more match. He was in great shape.

100% agreed.

Triple H isn't up there with those guys, he would like to be though with how many times he mentions them and slates "B" rank wrestlers.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:29 pm

I like how Lesnar's gone from kicking out of 20 finishers to no selling finishers and standing up 2 seconds after being hit. :bow:

Reminds of those huge unbeatable monsters you face in video games who never die.

Funnily enough I think someone small and quick would stand a better chance against him. They'd basically just counter/dodge his attacks and then hit on the counter. Could imagine Bryan hitting like 20 running knees to eventually take him out.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:33 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Funnily enough I think someone small and quick would stand a better chance against him. They'd basically just counter/dodge his attacks and then hit on the counter. Could imagine Bryan hitting like 20 running knees to eventually take him out.

rofl

MT, you gonna have to let this go........ for now.

But, I do understand your frustrations.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:38 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:I like how Lesnar's gone from kicking out of 20 finishers to no selling finishers and standing up 2 seconds after being hit. :bow:

Reminds of those huge unbeatable monsters you face in video games who never die.

Funnily enough I think someone small and quick would stand a better chance against him. They'd basically just counter/dodge his attacks and then hit on the counter. Could imagine Bryan hitting like 20 running knees to eventually take him out.
rofl
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:45 pm

I'm not frustrated about Bryan not winning lol. Just wanted to ponder on ways Lesnar could actually be defeated in a 1v1 contest.

I really do think speed/agility vs power would offer a unique matchup. Cena, Reigns, Big Show, they're all about power and none of them have been able to go toe to toe with Lesnar in that regard.

I mean right now a lot of people seem to think, 'Oh, Lesnar's such a powerful beast, he can only be defeated by someone big'.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:47 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:I'm not frustrated about Bryan not winning lol. Just wanted to ponder on ways Lesnar could actually be defeated in a 1v1 contest.

I really do think speed/agility vs power would offer a unique matchup. Cena, Reigns, Big Show, they're all about power and none of them have been able to go toe to toe with Lesnar in that regard.

I mean right now a lot of people seem to think, 'Oh, Lesnar's such a powerful beast, he can only be defeated by someone big'.

Well MT, this isn't Pokemon..... Speed/agility won't make the attacks super effective.

Also, Lesnar is quite fast.....
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:57 pm

Thing is though with speed/agility, the competitor can dodge attacks, escape moves, counter and stay away from Lesnar, much better than a bigger guy would. Then at an opportune time, the quicker competitor can pounce with fast strikes, kicks or knees, in Bryan's case and get in as much damage / offense as possible.

I just don't like the notion that only power can beat power. First of all, this is pro wrestling, it's never purely been about size or power, otherwise Big Show / Khali would mostly be champion. Wrestling styles and personalities have always been diverse in the world of wrestling, which is a good thing. So I think it's totally believable if speed / agility prevailed ultimately against power.

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:58 pm

I've never seen MT so rattled. rofl
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:11 pm

Seth Rollins is speedy and agile hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:40 pm

M99 wrote:Seth Rollins is speedy and agile hmm

Faster than Bryan imo, and more agile also hmm MT just jelly imo
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:44 pm

Never has this gif been more appropriate.

https://i.imgur.com/dtKHyTW.jpg

Btw any of you lads watching the biggest show of the year tonight?

http://markinout.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/photo-41.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:29 pm

Nah, not gonna watch anything live for the foreseeable future, maybe SummerSlam if the card's appealing.

Anyway speaking of RAW, for those that watch NXT, do you think Charlotte's gonna debut tonight similar to how Paige did last year? Possibly even Neville.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next