jibers
M99
RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Onyx
28 posters

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 21 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 21

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:13 am

Sandow and Bryan rofl

Ambrose has a legit case, the others don't. Rollins is fantastic and is fully deserving of being the champ.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 21 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 21

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:16 am

Rollins is a scrub lol. Hides behind 2 midgets, barely wins, average mic skills and has no charisma. He's no different to Ziggler, Miz, Rhodes, Del Rio and the 50 other cowardly heel scrubs in recent years.

Wyatt, Ambrose and Sandow are far more unique and deserving imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:18 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Was much better than i expected, the only match i really hated was Cena and Rusev which was f*cking abysmal.

The rest was really good IMO.

Highlight of chat was Rebs trying and struggling to clear chat as Cena match started and Firenze says " You can't Clear me "

rofl Was dead for ages.

That was hilarious. On par with calling sting, stank Laughing

Yohan Modric wrote:Rollins is a scrub lol. Hides behind 2 midgets, barely wins, average mic skills and has no charisma. He's no different to Ziggler, Miz, Rhodes, Del Rio and the 50 other cowardly heel scrubs in recent years.

Wyatt, Ambrose and Sandow are far more unique and deserving imo.

mate, if Rollins isn't up for it then we will find out in due time. People actually like Rollins and he has done something right for that to happen. I am not a fan but I can't say he didn't deserve this.

We'll see how this goes.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:21 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Sandow and Bryan rofl

Ambrose has a legit case, the others don't. Rollins is fantastic and is fully deserving of being the champ.

Still ROFLing at Bryan? He is a bonafide star now. I'm not mad at him winning, he had his big moment last year.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:23 am

Two good things came out of tonight

1. Rollins was made champ over Reigns
2. MT got rattled

Good job WWE. Time to celebrate.

The Official WWE Thread - Part 21 - Page 15 T8EaR49
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:23 am

Opens the show.... bonafide star rofl

He's where he should be, Rollins has potential to be a genuine star unlike Bryan.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:25 am

After all this is the worst era in WWE history, so a scrub champion goes hand in hand with it. Not complaining if the WWE are going along with that logic. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:30 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Opens the show.... bonafide star rofl

He's where he should be, Rollins has potential to be a genuine star unlike Bryan.

Dod you actually believe what you are writing Laughing He is #2 guy in the company behind Cena. Cena is US Champ, he is IC Champ, HHH really wants to elevate the titles so he gave to the two biggest full timers. He is already a genuine star and will be until he retires.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:36 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Was much better than i expected, the only match i really hated was Cena and Rusev which was f*cking abysmal.

The rest was really good IMO.

Highlight of chat was Rebs trying and struggling to clear chat as Cena match started and Firenze says " You can't Clear me "

rofl Was dead for ages.

Agreed. Was better than expected. Was a good show.

Ladder match was building up good but was too short. Nice match with some brutal spots.

Orton and Rollins had the best RKO of all time imo.

HHH vs Sting was fun as hell. Sting was awesome, DX vs nWo was awesome, crowd+atmosphere excellent, overall match really good. Vince's ego won at the end. They insisted on making it WWF vs WCW and of course HHH would win since that was the case.

Divas match I missed, saw the last half looked like a good Divas match.

Cena/Rusev was like a standard RAW match...Fast Lane match was much better.

Rock/Rousey segment was too long. Dragged on a lot. Rock being Rock is always good though.

Taker/Bray was okay. Nothing like Takers Mania classics, this will fall somewhere in the middle of the 23.

Main event, Rollins ffs Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:41 am

MT stahp pls. Rollins is legit... Your only problem with him comes down to something that isn't even his job.... The writing.

He's top 5 in ring imo, and has a great look. Only needs better promo material and he's a legit star.
Takes ridiculous talent to pull that RKO sell off from both Orton and him.

Best RKO I've seen. At worst top 3.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:02 am

The Official WWE Thread - Part 21 - Page 15 CBUElgIVAAAHtSu
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:07 am

MT leaking those dick pics backfired
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:01 am

Best Wrestlemania in the last decade. Main event was incredible. Rollins winning it was the topping. Good job Vince.

Brock Lesnar last night Laughing

https://vine.co/v/OLib5jKgrxh

The only thing that annoyed me was the nwo vs dx bs. Sting was the biggest enemy of nwo hollywood ffs. It made no sense. Rollins is probably the best worker in the roster atm bar non. Who would have thought when the shield attacked Fagback at SS that Rollins would be the first to win the tile Laughing

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:20 pm

SO Rollins cashed in hmm

Knew that would be the most probable outcome. Reigns winning and then Rollins. I mean it had to happen, Rollins had that briefcase for ages so his year had to run out very soon, no? hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:47 pm

jibers wrote:Best Wrestlemania in the last decade. Main event was incredible. Rollins winning it was the topping. Good job Vince.

Brock Lesnar last night Laughing

https://vine.co/v/OLib5jKgrxh

The only thing that annoyed me was the nwo vs dx bs. Sting was the biggest enemy of nwo hollywood ffs. It made no sense. Rollins is probably the best worker in the roster atm bar non. Who would have thought when the shield attacked Fagback at SS that Rollins would be the first to win the tile Laughing

Isn't it obvious jibs? It was a WCW vs WWE angle, their thinking is NWO would rather help sting against WWE for WCW lol.

It's a bit silly but when you do that angle it's kind of unavoidable.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:07 pm

RealGunner wrote:http://giant.gfycat.com/LastingHelplessHoki.gif
cringe
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:07 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Isn't it obvious jibs? It was a WCW vs WWE angle, their thinking is NWO would rather help sting against WWE for WCW lol.

It's a bit silly but when you do that angle it's kind of unavoidable.

Stank literally said it wasn't WCW vs WWE Laughing WWE and continuity Proud
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:00 pm

No Vince was ever letting WCW win in that case Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:02 pm

Dat ego lol, WCW went bankrupt nearly 15 years ago ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:50 pm

Stank said for years he didn't go to WWE because he didn't want to get treated like some of the other stars did when they made the jump, made to look inferior than the WWE counterparts, etc.

mah man Stank Proud

I'd do it for the money too tbh

shaking HHH hand, HHH comes out 30 mins later still as a heel looking fresh like he'd just flown in. Stank came to job, smh. what's even here for him now? genuinely have no interest seeing him fight anyone there currently.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:51 pm

the Bryan segment with all the 70 year olds hyping up his intercontinental title win was cringe
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:58 pm

Every Rollins promo is cringe. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:00 pm

Is this the first time in history 2 midcard champions are more credible than the World champion?

Tbh because of that I don't even care about Bryan not being World champion. All 3 singles titles are kinda equal now in terms of credibility, which is a good thing I guess.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:01 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Is this the first time in history 2 midcard champions are more credible than the World champion?

Tbh because of that I don't even care Bryan isn't World champion. All 3 singles titles are kinda equal now in terms of credibility, which is a good thing I guess.

Since that isn't the case, my answer is no.

Never seen MT this butthurt. It's glorious Proud

Just accept Rollins is the future.

How can you not love a guy that can sell an RKO like that?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:07 pm

Don't care about who sells the best lol. If that was the case, give the title to Ziggler or some wrestler off the indys. Heck, even Joey Mercury sells the RKO like a goat ffs.

Mic skills, character, charisma, uniqueness > in ring ability / who sells the best imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Because he's not Bryan Laughing

No one wants to see Cena and Bryan as boring AF.

MT would have hated HBK.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next