The Franchise
B-Mac
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
Freeza
21 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:03 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
I noticed IT is coming off the bench, is that a full time thing or just something that's happening till he gets used to everything?

Probably how it will stay, and that's probably his best role but idk if he will accept that. If it's just about minutes he'll get more than in Phoenix though.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:06 am

Basically was Harden vs Lebron lol, although I think Harden got his team mates involved better.

Both Jones and Motiejunas were impressive as well, outside of it just being a good game though I liked how both teams seemed to be pissed lol.

Not the usual we love you NBA game, quite a lot of hard fouls and physical play ( by today's standards) not to mention Beverly and Harden both got into it with Lebron lol.

Beverly because Lebron charged him over and used his hand to help himself up on Beverly's chest but Beverly didn't like that Laughing

Harden just kicked out as he went to the ground and was T'd up as a result.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:07 am

A lot of soft fouls, not so much Harden but the other Rocket players.. Plus Della is not meant to play that many minutes, Cavs should of picked up another PG if possible
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:10 am

I don't think anybody in the league actually likes the Rockets......... at all.

Seems to be a real dislike.
Bulls
GSW
Cavs (Laughing)
Clippers
Portland
Thunder

I'm forgetting some. Seem to rub dudes the wrong way.

Which is weird because they won't make any noise in the post season.... scratch
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:12 am

I agree there, Beverly has a lot to do with it tbh. Being the asshole he is, although I must say I enjoy scrappy hate filled games lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:16 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I agree there, Beverly has a lot to do with it tbh. Being the asshole he is, although I must say I enjoy scrappy hate filled games lol.

It's nice to see, hopefully we get more in the playoffs.

But, back then, you only had games like that in the regular because you knew you would be going up against those guys in tough playoff series and they've been successful which raised the aggression.

The Rockets though..... seems weird. I don't get the animosity towards them (ignoring Harden). Beverley isn't enough.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:19 am

I think the achieving *bleep* all has quite a lot to do with it tbh.

There's a lot of fuss surrounding them and they haven't done anything to earn it, I can see that pissing people off.

Kinda like with Blake when he was getting all that attention and advertisements without really earning it, you could tell it rubbed a lot of players the wrong way.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:21 am

izzy wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I agree there, Beverly has a lot to do with it tbh. Being the asshole he is, although I must say I enjoy scrappy hate filled games lol.

It's nice to see, hopefully we get more in the playoffs.

But, back then, you only had games like that in the regular because you knew you would be going up against those guys in tough playoff series and they've been successful which raised the aggression.

The Rockets though..... seems weird. I don't get the animosity towards them (ignoring Harden). Beverley isn't enough.

You have a thug, a ref manipulator/free-throw merchant and the biggest cry baby in the NBA.. I'm not surprised
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:24 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I think the achieving *bleep* all has quite a lot to do with it tbh.

There's a lot of fuss surrounding them and they haven't done anything to earn it, I can see that pissing people off.

Kinda like with Blake when he was getting all that attention and advertisements without really earning it, you could tell it rubbed a lot of players the wrong way.

They just thought Blake was a pussy. Laughing Zach Randolph Proud

But GSW has done fck all as well.
They get no where near the amount of animosity the Rockets get....... and Dwight's not even playing. Laughing

It'll be interesting to see who they get matched u with in the 1st round.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:25 am

LeSwagg James wrote:You have a thug, a ref manipulator/free-throw merchant and the biggest cry baby in the NBA.. I'm not surprised

Who's the thug?
Who's the Cry baby?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:29 am

izzy wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:You have a thug, a ref manipulator/free-throw merchant and the biggest cry baby in the NBA.. I'm not surprised

Who's the thug?
Who's the Cry baby?

Beverley
Dwight
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:31 am

LeSwagg James wrote:Beverley
Dwight

Beverley ain't no thug. Laughing
Dwights barley been on the court this year.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:33 am

I don't mind Beverley.

Harden and Howard are so unlikeable it just drags the rest of the team down with them
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:38 am

izzy wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:Beverley
Dwight

Beverley ain't no thug. Laughing
Dwights barley been on the court this year.

The hate has been there before this year.. Beverley tried to take out WB's knee's bro, or did I should say

Last edited by LeSwagg James on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:38 am

I like Beverley. Love the tough defense.
I hate Harden's game..... it's awful.

Dwight? You hear suspect things. Crying at the during Jack Reacher. Crying when Lebron won his 1st ring. Crying just to cry. Get punked by KG this year.

If it's just them...... Laughing

LeSwagg James wrote:The hate has been there before this year.. Beverley tried to take out WB's knee's bro, or did I should say

Of course, but not to this extent.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:54 pm

Dont like the Rockets for the same reason. Im supposed to be a Rockets fan, but I just dont like any of the players...so it makes it real hard.

Also, I hate the style of play. All they do is shoot 3's (45 attempts in a game recently) and FT's.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:45 pm

Hard to support a team in NBA without a player you like. I can barely stand watching Lakers when Kobe's not there. When he retires Sad And we Randle doesn't pan out I can't see myself spending time on watching their games.
Westbrook needs to be signed. Hope Durant leaves OKC.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:51 pm

Just saw the Kobe documentary called Muse. Really good watch. Would recommend it to anyone really.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:59 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 9 QmzSVjC
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:12 pm

Freeza wrote:Hard to support a team in NBA without a player you like. I can barely stand watching Lakers when Kobe's not there. When he retires Sad And we Randle doesn't pan out I can't see myself spending time on watching their games.
Westbrook needs to be signed. Hope Durant leaves OKC.

Yep, can confirm, has sucked to watch Pierce, KG, Ray and now Rondo leave but at least we are somewhat competitive and entertaining.

For which Ainge deserves credit he's actually trying to rebuild the right way unlike Hinkie who's just gonna collect picks for the next 5 years apparently. In 2 years the headline will be Noel/Embiid traded for two 1sts(apparently he put Embiid on the market at the deadline :facepalm: )
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:13 pm

I would enjoy watching with a single bright spot ffs Laughing No player on our team currently is anything I want to watch... When Jeremy Lin is your best player Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:31 pm

Are Nets fav against Hornets?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:09 am

They probably were by 1 point or 2 because they were at home and also Charlotte is still short handed.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:12 am

pass was crazy. Much better passer than I thought he was coming out of OSU

and a great play call by Stevens recognizing after a TO that Gobert was going to be out of the paint guarding the inbounds
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:33 am

Westbrook 4th straight triple double Shocked
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:44 pm

Westbrook Laughing

That guy is seriously playing with so much passion, he's everywhere.

Crowd chanting MVP and Durant's telling them to keep up Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next