The Franchise
B-Mac
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
Freeza
21 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:50 am

Gasol

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:51 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 BlankInsistentEagle

Laughing Big baby, a weirdos weirdo

Did he just let that hit the floor or?
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:22 am

http://streamable.com/yudv

Brad Stevens :bow:

already better than Doc
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:33 am

Pelicans get back into the top 8 ahead of OKC. Please hang on Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:52 am

Well done CP3.

Dominating performance yesterday against Westbrook.

Hopefully, we'll see a lot more of that from him come playoff time.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:32 pm

17 offensive rebounds from Drummond last night. GSW not going anywhere against better teams if they dont rebound the ball.

Give the Grizzlies (or any West playoff team) 17 extra possessions and you lose. Without question.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:38 pm

Well, it is Drummond....... Very Happy
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:51 pm

AD is a beast, but 17 offensive rebounds is more than just him being him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:58 pm

That shouldn't be happening but, Bogut, Lee, Green and Speights........ what more can they do?

They are gonna get abused.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:02 pm

Agreed. Said they needed another big, they could have used Perkins..dead serious. He at least is a big body and while not a premier rebounder of any sort, he always boxes out well which allows others to get the boards.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:09 pm

Which teams in particular would do the most damage to them in that regard?

Clippers
Memphis
Spurs
OKC

They'll go to 7 games against each of those just because of that.

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:20 pm

Memphis are the first team which come to mind straight away. I am pretty confident they would beat GSW. ZBO and Gasol would maul them.

Their best defensive weapons, Green, Iggy and Klay are useless in this match up. Bogut obviously is a factor too but not much he can do vs Gasol.

Im not sure about the Spurs and Clippers, because they seem to prefer to get back on defence than crash the offensive glass. But I think Duncan and Jordan especially would accidentally fall into rebounds. Jordan is so hard to box out, he would likely dominate on offensive glass.

I dont know about OKC, Kanter is a strong rebounder though.

The rely so heavy on Bogut, maybe not now but in the playoffs. If he cant play post defence on Duncan/Jordan/Kanter AND rebound the ball....they are in trouble.

In any event, I would bet money on the Spurs or Memphis beating them in a series. OKC and Clippers less so, but I wouldnt be surprised in the slightest.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:32 pm

I agree.

They are gonna have to rely heavily on their perimeter defence throughout then.

Bogut will get into foul trouble a lot so I fear for them.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Question.

If Pelicans are in the playoffs and OKC are not why is it that Westbrook is getting more hype as it attains to MVP than Anthony Davis?

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:11 pm

izzy wrote:Which teams in particular would do the most damage to them in that regard?

Clippers
Memphis
Spurs
OKC

They'll go to 7 games against each of those just because of that.

Portland, they have no one to stop LMA. Anyway it's not just defense they lack offensively as it attains to bigs. Everyone says the game has changed but i still see teams with low post scorers being dominant in the playoffs and having the most success.

Everyone uses Spurs as an example as to why Warriors can win it, forgetting one major thing. Tim Duncan is the reason Spurs were able to win that 5th championship and get to the final the year before without him they don't have a hope in hell.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:19 pm

I didn't include Portland simply because LMA shoots so many jumpers and doesn't play under the basket. He plays away from it, but I get your point.

The Davis and Westbrook thing? I don't know why. I will say this though, Tyreke Evans is having a very good season.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:23 pm

I agree he shoots too many jumpers, but then again so does Dirk ( although he's more efficient) both are them are capable of causing damage to that frontline though.

Dallas are just shit in general right now so i'll ignore them, but Portland would have a chance.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:26 pm

Dallas? Laughing

They are all over the place and they may need to take Rondo out of the starting line-up. The spacing with him, Chandler and Ellis on the floor is terrible. They can barley generate offense.

Dirk can't carry that load anymore can he?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Nope as it stands right now they are going out the first round. I don't care who they face, shame because they looked really good before the trade.

Just using Dirk as an example of how a big who does like to shoot could cause them damage, not that Dallas in general would as if something doesn't change drastically they are not hurting anyone.

Portland can though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:34 pm

I don't know Mole.

You would need Lopez to have a big series for Portland to do it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:36 pm

I think the biggest factor is Batum, if he can play to his potential then they are capable and that translate to most teams Portland face.

Him performing changes everything for them, if he doesn't though they are out in the first round unless they face Dallas Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:39 pm

Dallas Laughing

True, Batum is their best perimeter player imo. I think he'll step up in the playoffs.

Lillard has been streaky as well.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:43 am

Game of the season so far, wow.

Kyrie is a beast. Offensively he's just as good as anyone in the league pound for pound, probably the most offensively gifted PG in the league tbh.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Question.

If Pelicans are in the playoffs and OKC are not why is it that Westbrook is getting more hype as it attains to MVP than Anthony Davis?

Media narrative IMO.

For some strange reason, the kinda arbitrary hype about getting triple doubles (even while turning the ball over a truly incredible amount) is more hype worthy than what Davis is doing.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:22 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Game of the season so far, wow.

Kyrie is a beast. Offensively he's just as good as anyone in the league pound for pound, probably the most offensively gifted PG in the league tbh.

The amazing thing about the performance was that there was nothing really the Spurs could do that differently. I read that they contested 30 of his 32 shots, you cant do much more than that.

Though I would have liked to see Green guarding him more than Parker.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:20 pm

Great game last night.

Me and my friend got in an argument last night about whether that performance by Kyrie was "clutch" or not.

He gave it a 10.
I gave it a 5.

It's the regular season. The post-season means so much more to me imo.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next