The Franchise
B-Mac
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
Freeza
21 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by izzy Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:20 pm

Great game last night.

Me and my friend got in an argument last night about whether that performance by Kyrie was "clutch" or not.

He gave it a 10.
I gave it a 5.

It's the regular season. The post-season means so much more to me imo.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:10 pm

Some of the shooting from Kyrie was insane, its not sustainable though so in a series you'll be lucky to get that once.

Great to see Parker being back to what everyone knows he's capable of though and Kawhi too was fantastic before the missed FTs which ultimately cost the game.

Those are the keys for the Spurs, if those two come to play they are still the favourites in my eyes as you know Duncan will be Duncan every night.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:26 pm

The Franchise wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:Game of the season so far, wow.

Kyrie is a beast. Offensively he's just as good as anyone in the league pound for pound, probably the most offensively gifted PG in the league tbh.

The amazing thing about the performance was that there was nothing really the Spurs could do that differently. I read that they contested 30 of his 32 shots, you cant do much more than that.

Though I would have liked to see Green guarding him more than Parker.

Yeah man it had to be one of the toughest 57 pts ever, the degree of difficulty on many of the shots was out of this world.. He's the second best shooting PG in the league, and he's the lay-up GOAT ffs

izzy wrote:Great game last night.

Me and my friend got in an argument last night about whether that performance by Kyrie was "clutch" or not.

He gave it a 10.
I gave it a 5.

It's the regular season. The post-season means so much more to me imo.

5? Stahp.. That was a playoff atmosphere, only difference between that and a playoff game was that you usually get more days to prepare.. But that could of easily been a game 1 after both teams just came off a 6 game series or something

It's no lower than an 8 imo if you want to compare it to the playoffs like that
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:56 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:5? Stahp.. That was a playoff atmosphere, only difference between that and a playoff game was that you usually get more days to prepare.. But that could of easily been a game 1 after both teams just came off a 6 game series or something

It's no lower than an 8 imo if you want to compare it to the playoffs like that

The fact that you have to compare the game to a playoff game only validates my point..............
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:26 pm

Playoff atmosphere Laughing

Always makes me laugh when i hear that, nothing regular season is like the playoffs lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:34 pm

Exactly.

Playoff atmosphere........... fck outta here.
It wasn't a playoff game, don't try and present it as one.
My 5 rating still stands.

Great performance.................. but its the regular season.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Y'all act the playoffs is a completely different world.. Only thing that changes from any regular season game is the preparation time, effort can be the same sometimes.. Both teams wanted to win BADLY yesterday
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:05 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Y'all act the playoffs is a completely different world.. Only thing that changes from any regular season game is the preparation time, effort can be the same sometimes.. Both teams wanted to win BADLY yesterday

Do you read what you just wrote?
Preparation time........ probably the most important factor when the playoffs arrive.

It is a completely different world.
The game slows down a lot more.
There are more time to get into actual defensive and offensive sets.
The refs are looser with the whistles.

There is a reason why James Harden has yet to do anything of note in the post-season.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:56 pm

Are Nuggets this good or was it an upset beating GSW?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:11 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Y'all act the playoffs is a completely different world.. Only thing that changes from any regular season game is the preparation time, effort can be the same sometimes.. Both teams wanted to win BADLY yesterday

Are you serious? I shouldn't be shocked, but here I am. For starters, you have elimination games...how is that not different?

To add on to what Mole said, take the Phoenix Suns - perfect example of how things change drastically come playoff time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:31 pm

RealGunner wrote:Are Nuggets this good or was it an upset beating GSW?

They have been ok since they fired their coach, but this is the reason i don't bet on the regular season as you get games like this.

GSW basically rested their entire starting 5.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:34 pm

Nah don't bet on NBA anymore. Was just surprised to see the result
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:35 pm

Ah.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:11 am

Anthony Davis' statline Laughing this kid is insane rofl

36/14/7/9 Shocked
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Some of the shooting from Kyrie was insane, its not sustainable though so in a series you'll be lucky to get that once.

Great to see Parker being back to what everyone knows he's capable of though and Kawhi too was fantastic before the missed FTs which ultimately cost the game.

Those are the keys for the Spurs, if those two come to play they are still the favourites in my eyes as you know Duncan will be Duncan every night.

Totally agree. As great as this performance was, you have to think, this was an incredibly close game and they needed every single point and they still could have lost.

Cant rely on him doing this again, they have to improve defensively...Duncan nearly getting a triple double, Leonard and Parker going off...its too much.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:37 pm

Blake :facepalm:

CP3 :facepalm:

The Clippers just flat our dissapoint.

I dont know if yall saw it, but CP played terrific defence on Harden and Blake got a steal...could have tied the game up as he goes down the other end 1 v 1 on the fast break.

What does he do? Drives full speed out of control, pick up his dribble at the 3 point line, takes his 2 steps, spins 180 and throws up some wackness from the FT line (wat) and cries foul Laughing

Get a chance to tie at the end, CP3 cant get by Ariza and throws up an airball from like 6 feet out.

Jorda going 1/8 or something from the line dont help but get outta here man. The Clippers are the definition of a pretender.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:39 pm

Freeza wrote:Anthony Davis' statline Laughing this kid is insane rofl

36/14/7/9 Shocked

Davis is the new age David Robinson man. This is incredible numbers.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:49 pm

Clippers perimeter D is too bad to be a contender, it's why i never not once believed in them. I'm sorry i like Redick but if he and Barnes are you're starting wings you aint winning no chip.

The constant reliance on the Blake and CP pick and roll doesn't help either really.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Too good :bow: shame that we won't see that very often.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:54 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:

Are you serious? I shouldn't be shocked, but here I am. For starters, you have elimination games...how is that not different?

To add on to what Mole said, take the Phoenix Suns - perfect example of how things change drastically come playoff time.

Yeah, every single playoff game in the history of the NBA is more intense than every single regular season game in history.. Regular season game's are forbidden from matching a playoff game Rolling Eyes

That game was more intense than many first or even second round games..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:47 pm

No it wasn't stop it( well it might be more competitive than last years Heat vs Charlotte mismatch but the vast majority of the time it pales in comparison), and lets be honest the only reason you are saying so is because Cleveland won lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:51 pm

He said it for the Houston-Cleveland game as well...... Laughing

It's the regular season Swagg..... It doesn't really mean much.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:58 pm

Bruh both of those games were intense.. The conference finals and NBA finals are another story but the first two rounds can be matched

Anyways 31% of Harden's career points have come from the free-throw line...

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 Nicolascageconfusedemotions
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:01 pm

It depends, first two rounds in the West? No it can't. First two rounds in the east? Maybe you get one or two gimmes with Milwaukee and Indiana.

Otherwise no.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Fair enough.

Anyway, the regular ended for me on Sunday. I pretty much have an idea of final 8.

LeSwagg James wrote:Anyways 31% of Harden's career points have come from the free-throw line...

:facepalm:

I've stopped watching Houston since that game they shot 45 3's.............
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:38 pm

It's not about intensity, it's about the series being on the line. Maybe you can compare regular season games when seeding, or playoff hopes are on the time. However, if we're speaking about clutch, you can't compare a regular season game, to a playoff series where it's going to be tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next