The Franchise
B-Mac
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
Freeza
21 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:24 pm

He shoots 40% because he takes a lot of 3s.

If you actually watched him play ( because by your comments you clearly don't lol )

He has a post game, he can take you off the dribble at 6"10, he has range, has a seemingly unstoppable pump fake which gets him fouled a lot and many more which makes him a match up nightmare.

Hell with Rose and Butler out he actually had a bigger impact on Chicago's offence than freaking Pau Gasol. He has the skillset to be a damn all star, it's quite clear why he's rated.

And no he's not playing at everyone elses rookie level, this is swagg level stuff lol.

Oh and since you love numbers so much this is Nerlens Noel over the last month....

14.4 ppg, 11.3 rpg, 2.5 spg and 2.1 bpg.

I actually don't really give a shit about numbers, i prefer to look at what they show and all these players show a lot more than Clarkson has.

But if you want it to be about numbers we can do that too.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:29 pm

Yeah, because you watch every game Laughing You have most likely not even watched Clarkson play at all, he has been amazing.

Only thing I disagree with is the on a whole other world, which is just bullshit.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:56 am

Home-court advantage throughout the playoffs Proud

Let's make it count ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:33 am

Spurs wrecked Golden State lol, they are by far the best team in the league when they are healthy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:41 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Spurs wrecked Golden State lol, they are by far the best team in the league when they are healthy.

We have nothing to play for at this point in the season while Spurs do.

Aren't you yourself the biggest proponent of not counting regular season as meaning anything. Specially a team that has nothing to play for.

PS. I agree, and I've said it a million times, Spurs are still the team to beat.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:43 am

Also OKC rofl 4 games remaining Pelicans 1 game ahead Proud And they have the better head to head.

Pelicans need to lose 2 games out 5 remaining for OKC to make the playoffs (assuming OKC wins its 4 remaining games). Granted New Orleans has a much tougher schedule remaining.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:08 am

How funny, a team missing PO due to injuries Proud
Mindboggling that conferences are still a thing in playoff seedings... Should be the 16 best teams
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:09 am

Don't call me James wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Spurs wrecked Golden State lol, they are by far the best team in the league when they are healthy.

We have nothing to play for at this point in the season while Spurs do.

Aren't you yourself the biggest proponent of not counting regular season as meaning anything. Specially a team that has nothing to play for.

PS. I agree, and I've said it a million times, Spurs are still the team to beat.

I am yes but still we know that come playoff time this is the Spurs we will see unlike some other certain regular season beasts who haven't proven anything.

Also hope New Orleans make the playoffs, would much rather watch AD than Westbrook chuck it up 30 times a game.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:58 pm

The Spurs showing signs of life :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:14 pm

Signs? won 17 out 20 and straight demolishing teams lol.

That's a little more than a sign lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:25 am

It's going to be another LeBron vs Spurs final imo... They have to be the favorites

I hope Golden State make it though
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:26 am

As I said since the very beginning of the season, we need someone to knock out Spurs for us (Memphis probably with the best chance) and then the path is clear. I don't think we can beat Spurs, just can't see it happening at all, not 4 times. We've lost something crazy like 35 games in a row at San Antonio and you sure as hell know they're gonna get a game at Oakland.

At this point I like that Spurs are 6th. They still have a great shot of getting 2nd, 3rd, and 5th. As long as they avoid 5th, I don't care what they get. Portland have 4th locked since they are a division champ. If we can avoid Spurs until the Conference Finals it would be nice.

Also Steph with dat record competing against himself Molenation
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:33 am

Memphis are the Spurs bitch lol, tbh I don't see any of the teams in question stopping them. I'd give Clippers the best chance if their wings weren't an atrocious joke but seeing as they are it rules them out too.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:41 am

Technically OKC are the ones who give them problems but seeing as they are injured to hell that ain't happening.

Injuries have really narrowed the field in the west, only really Golden State, Spurs and Memphis can be considered legit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:32 am

Timmy :bow:

38 years old and still dropping 29 and 10 and stuffing the life out of James "MVP " Harden.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:34 pm

When James "I wanna be MVP so freaking bad" Harden only shoots 6 free throws he scores 16 points Laughing Who would have thought. Carrying his team to 6th seed Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:26 am

lmao Westbrick just chucked up 43 shots rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Timmy :bow:

38 years old and still dropping 29 and 10 and stuffing the life out of James "MVP " Harden.

Won't see another like him...

Just learned the other day he's older than Brad Stevens Surprised

and speaking of, Celtics clinched a playoff spot. I know it's the east and all but still, that's not a playoff roster Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:34 pm

Should still make 16 best records playoff teams. Sad as a neutral to not see both Davis and Westbrook in playoffs.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:15 pm

Agreed Freeza.

Especially when teams like *bleep* Brooklyn could get in Laughing

Speaking of which i hope Brooklyn don't make it and Atlanta gets that pick.... #1 seed and get lottery pick.

Would cause almight amount of lulz.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:32 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Agreed Freeza.

Especially when teams like *bleep* Brooklyn could get in Laughing

Speaking of which i hope Brooklyn don't make it and Atlanta gets that pick.... #1 seed and get lottery pick.

Would cause almight amount of lulz.

Last time that happened Detroit drafted Darko Milicic 2nd overall rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:33 pm

Spurs need a win to clinch second. Pelicans are out of luck, Pop is gonna go full strength and you know ain't no way Pelicans are beating Spurs.

OKC handed a life line there ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:35 pm

Celtics have the Nets next 3 1st rounders starting next year rofl

should be a lotto next year
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:36 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Spurs need a win to clinch second. Pelicans are out of luck, Pop is gonna go full strength and you know ain't no way Pelicans are beating Spurs.

AD got this Proud

But seriously yeah it does look like OKC are getting the 8th seed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:37 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Spurs need a win to clinch second. Pelicans are out of luck, Pop is gonna go full strength and you know ain't no way Pelicans are beating Spurs.

Spurs can beat any team in the league with their reserves. Nothing about a life line tbh. Both OKC and Pelicans have been playing like they want a lottery pick as of late.
Poor OKC, imagine their current squad healthy... smh. Hope Ibaka and Durant gets back to 100% would be a shame to not have those guys at the top when they're the best at what they do.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Interested in what your awards and all nba teams would be?

MVP: Curry
ROY: Wiggins
DPOY: Green
MIP: Butler
6MOY: Iggy
COY: Kerr

All NBA first: Curry-Harden-Lebron-Davis-Gasol
All NBA 2nd: Paul-Westbrook-Kawhi-Duncan-Cousins
All NBA defense: Wall-Allen-Leonard-Green-Bogut
All NBA defense 2nd: Conley-CP3-Davis-Duncan-Gobert

No point doing a rookie as the team basically picks itself and cba doing a 3rd team as i'd be just picking players to make up numbers tbh.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next