McAgger
LeVersacci
Doc
futbol
RealGunner
53 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

El Clasico - Barcelona Vs Real Madrid[22nd March 2015] - Page 9 Empty Re: El Clasico - Barcelona Vs Real Madrid[22nd March 2015]

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:35 am

izzy wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:You know nothing.  So I really wont even discuss this with you anymore.  Besides 13 mill is a lot for a Brazilian league transfer especially for a guy who sat out a half a year before it.

The said argument was had about a year or two before that.

Wasted Brazilian talent is about as common as idiots on message boards.

Sure in hindsight it would look like he may not have been great in Europe but when he was scoring 25 and 40 goals a year, starting for the Brazilian national team over some extremely good players and leading the 2012 olympics in goals that was a very different conversation.

There was no reason to believe he wouldn't produce in Europe.  And the only proof we had in Europe was preseason friendlies where he played on teams that were supposed to be cannon fodder for big European squads and scoring all over them.

Scoff at it if you want but that is all the proof there is.  Again it can't be proven.

You see a ton of players switch leagues and exceed expectations incredibly or flop incredibly.  Until THEY ACTUALLY SWITCH you never know.

From 40 mil to 13 mil..... Laughing

Still using pre-season huh? Laughing

2012 Olympics? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Just admit you were wrong..... Laughing

Told you, not going to discuss it with you. This is my last post on the topic. You don't know what you're talking about. Probably a typical Euro snob football fan who thinks Damiao was a scrub or no team from Europe would have paid more than 13 mill for him.

I am using proof that is actually available. If you think no one in Europe wanted to buy Damiao in 2013 than you're brain dead.

If you think he was a scrub again you're brain dead.

Have fun with your loss today.

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

El Clasico - Barcelona Vs Real Madrid[22nd March 2015] - Page 9 Empty Re: El Clasico - Barcelona Vs Real Madrid[22nd March 2015]

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:40 am

izzy wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:I hear ya. I'm not trolling. I didn't bring this up. A bitter Bale hating Madrid fan did.

They are pathetic though. You're right it was a great win today against an inferior opponent. About all you can do is bring stuff up from 3 years ago when seeing your team get knocked out of the league race after the start they had all the shit they talked and Ronaldo being passed by Messi in the blink of an eye after all the shit they talked about that.

It must be a humbling day to be a delusional Madrid fan.

rofl

Is that it?

Have you forgotten your hissy fit after the 2014 CL Final.

A game your team didn't even feature in?

rofl

Again not really sure what you're getting at. I rooted Real in that game as they actually tried to play football.

I congratulated the fan base on the win and La Decima.

I said Ronaldo was classless and made a fool out of himself with his shirt off pose and not celebrating Bales goal.

Oh and guess what your own crowd / fanbase is now booing Ronaldo for this behavior this year. Guess I was right on that point too.

Is your boyfriend a Madrid fan too?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:41 am

Dnmac4 wrote:Told you, not going to discuss it with you. This is my last post on the topic. You don't know what you're talking about. Probably a typical Euro snob football fan who thinks Damiao was a scrub or no team from Europe would have paid more than 13 mill for him.

I am using proof that is actually available. If you think no one in Europe wanted to buy Damiao in 2013 than you're brain dead.

If you think he was a scrub again you're brain dead.

Have fun with your loss today.

Was a scrub? No, he is a scrub. rofl

He's not tearing up Europe, because he's not good enough to play here.

You were wrong.

Proof? Pre-Season? Olympics? Brazillain league?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:42 am

Guys go back to being on topic or risk being docked % points. Enough Damiao talk.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:45 am

Dnmac4 wrote:Again not really sure what you're getting at. I rooted Real in that game as they actually tried to play football.

I congratulated the fan base on the win and La Decima.

I said Ronaldo was classless and made a fool out of himself with his shirt off pose and not celebrating Bales goal.

Oh and guess what your own crowd / fanbase is now booing Ronaldo for this behavior this year. Guess I was right on that point too.

Is your boyfriend a Madrid fan too?

Oh, you know so little.

They were booing Ronaldo for his performances, not his behavior. He always behaves like that, difference is, he performed to back it up.

Again, you were wrong. Oh, you know so little.

Now, let me do a you:
"A Barcelona fan? Talking about Class?" Ha Ha Hahaha.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:54 am

People, would you please at least try to stay somewhat polite and restrain yourself? If you continue this petty bickering, one could think that you could need a little cooldown by getting percents docked.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:08 am

I just came on to the last page but what does Damiao has to do with La Liga, El clasico, Madrid, Barca, BBC, MSN, ETC?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:10 am

Pato rofl
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:23 am

Bale gets people to hype him because he's clutch half the time and runs really fast. Truth is if we had neymar on the right wing he would score lots more a season. Suarez + benzema + ronaldo wouldve been deadly. Two strikers who can pass really well and a winger who has genius positioning to pull it off. And suarez would've played defense Proud
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:32 am

David Moyes at Real Sociedad has won more league points (17) than Carlo Ancelotti at Real Madrid (16) in 2015.

Carlo out; Moyes in. :bow:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:34 am

Harmonica wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Spoiler:

That settles it then
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/982185

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/2255568

hmm
El Clasico - Barcelona Vs Real Madrid[22nd March 2015] - Page 9 H0fS7bD
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:38 am

lmao

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:02 pm

Dnmac you are either trolling or you know less about football than I suspected. Bale has been called out from the start even last year people criticised him. The guy was one of the worst players in any Classico I have ever seen. I didn't even realise he was on the pitch in the second half till he fouled a Barca player.

Bizarre rant.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:38 pm

I was impressed by Ancelotti's midfield choosing, I think he showed balls for playing Modrić, Isco and Kroos and not going for any iron in the middle of the park. The lack of possession for Barcelona in the first half was expected given that Madrid's midfield had more individual talent than Barcelona's. It is a rare thing to say but expect to hear it more often. This allowed Madrid to dictate the play and Barcelona suffered a lot due to this, being one of the worst teams in football when it comes to defending deep in their own half.

Now this is not me saying Rakitić and Mascherano are not talented players, if anyone watched them in Sevilla and Argentina national team respectively they'd know the two players are world class in certain systems. However they both had a poor performance because they are not players who can dictate the game and deal with pressing and closed spaces. In such times Barcelona needed someone like Iniesta to perform above his standards but we saw he too was poor, much like his season overall.

Barcelona need a lot of work to do in midfield in their next transfer window should they want to keep their identity. This team as it stands relies too much on individual brilliance rather than team play. I'm not saying their previous teams didn't rely on world class players but they had also a system that was designed to get the best out of them. Individual brilliance is still there but I have not seen a system from Luis Enrique. Without this, they'll be underdogs against good teams like Bayern and Madrid.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:55 pm

danyjr wrote:I was impressed by Ancelotti's midfield choosing, I think he showed balls for playing Modrić, Isco and Kroos and not going for any iron in the middle of the park. The lack of possession for Barcelona in the first half was expected given that Madrid's midfield had more individual talent than Barcelona's. It is a rare thing to say but expect to hear it more often. This allowed Madrid to dictate the play and Barcelona suffered a lot due to this, being one of the worst teams in football when it comes to defending deep in their own half.

Now this is not me saying Rakitić and Mascherano are not talented players, if anyone watched them in Sevilla and Argentina national team respectively they'd know the two players are world class in certain systems. However they both had a poor performance because they are not players who can dictate the game and deal with pressing and closed spaces. In such times Barcelona needed someone like Iniesta to perform above his standards but we saw he too was poor, much like his season overall.

Barcelona need a lot of work to do in midfield in their next transfer window should they want to keep their identity. This team as it stands relies too much on individual brilliance rather than team play. I'm not saying their previous teams didn't rely on world class players but they had also a system that was designed to get the best out of them. Individual brilliance is still there but I have not seen a system from Luis Enrique. Without this, they'll be underdogs against good teams like Bayern and Madrid.

It's got very little to do with talent. It's more to do with the tactical set up. Rakitic and Iniesta stayed wide and covered the fbs so the mf zone was occupied by Messi and Masch who were outnumbered. Madrid had numerical superiority. Mf domination is about the set up. Do you think Fellaini, Carrick and Herrera is more dominant than Liverpool's in terms of quality? No, but van Gaal's tactical philosophy is about circulation so we dominated them.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:26 pm

System is important. Luis Enrique's system (or lack thereof) is a step backwards and a more dated approach compared to say Guardiola's where now you have almost no link-up play between the midfielders.

But talent is equally important. Guardiola would have preferred Madrid's midfield line up to Barcelona's no doubt. Just watch Rakitić and Mascehrano misplacing passes or hoof it out of desperation. Even Valdés didn't used to do that and he's a goalkeeper. Surely you expect a midfielder to be more composed than a keeper. Reverting back the system would not work with Mascherano and Rakitić, it would actually be underutilising them. Catch 22 situation.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Modric or Kroos as the deepest midfielder? I highly doubt Guardiola would have wanted that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:39 pm

danyjr wrote:System is important. Luis Enrique's system (or lack thereof) is a step backwards and a more dated approach compared to say Guardiola's where now you have almost no link-up play between the midfielders.

But talent is equally important. Guardiola would have preferred Madrid's midfield line up to Barcelona's no doubt. Just watch Rakitić and Mascehrano misplacing passes or hoof it out of desperation. Even Valdés didn't used to do that and he's a goalkeeper. Surely you expect a midfielder to be more composed than a keeper. Reverting back the system would not work with Mascherano and Rakitić, it would actually be underutilising them. Catch 22 situation.

The talent here is not the issue. Xavi Ini and Busquets were more talented than Martinez and Basti pivote where they not? The tactics dictated that match, 0 runners from Barcelona forwards, lack of pressing, losing second balls etc Rakitc wasn't even acting like a CM and Even Pique hoofs the ball now, Enrique doesn't care about ball retention, he cares about penetration (No homo). Modric and Kroos have been there when Atletico raped Madrid multiple times this season, it's all about the set up and what the team wants to achieve. They had more control because there were more mfers when Busquets came on and of course his ability.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:45 pm

How has casillas gotten away with what he did on the suarez goal?

that's Vecchi, how gk coach, he told carlo last year that diego was better that casillas and that's why casillas was benched. his reaction is hialrious and spot on, lmao.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:34 pm

https://i.imgur.com/fXbPWM4.gif

the bromance continues.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:11 pm

hey look, teammates celebrating after a goal !!
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:15 pm

it seems to be a rare sight, i agree.
after a certain player doesn't even acknowledge the freak assist a certain frenchmen gave him, no he rather celebrate as if he did it all by himself.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:16 pm

Ronaldo is a douche ,that's nothing new .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:27 pm

we need this kind of picture to confirm it :coffee:

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:37 pm

where's SuperFlo???
Proud
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:41 pm

farfan wrote:Ronaldo is a douche ,that's nothing new .

Thank God he is.

Can't stand these Teletubby fans.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next