McAgger
LeVersacci
Doc
futbol
RealGunner
53 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

El Clasico - Barcelona Vs Real Madrid[22nd March 2015] - Page 8 Empty Re: El Clasico - Barcelona Vs Real Madrid[22nd March 2015]

Post by izzy Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:46 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:dont panic

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/9077090/transfer-news-leandro-damiao-joins-santos-from-internacional

yes, santos outspent spurs for a striker they signed 13 mil euros, wonderful logic. spurs wanted him to that.

I don't even get how you can mix up 13 and 40.........

Why lie Dnmac?

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

El Clasico - Barcelona Vs Real Madrid[22nd March 2015] - Page 8 Empty Re: El Clasico - Barcelona Vs Real Madrid[22nd March 2015]

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:48 pm

Media says they want a player says media.... MUST BE TRUE FAHCT.

Seems legit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:51 pm

No one is actually putting all the blame on Balecito, we are just asking you not to take us for dundies saying that Bale won madrid the CL, and to stop saying that we should make the team all about him. we are not spurs, when he was leader at spurs they couldnt even make top four.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I didn't really expect Barca to be dominant tbh, all you had to do was look at the teams and you'd know that they would struggle to control the midfield.

Plus what was even more predictable was that they continued to miss chance after chance, tbh Barca's MF is meh considering the fact Rakitic isn't really all that and Iniesta's role limits him to very little.

If they are not efficient then there is zero chance of them winning the CL.

By dominant I don't mean "80% possession" but rather look comfortable and not concede many chances. Obviously Barca would have a hard time winning the midfield battle, but it was very odd to see it so lopsided.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:55 pm

izzy wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:No it doesn't. Teams all over Europe were interested. His club in Brasil were asking for fee's that were too much plus he was never dying to go to Europe as he makes a shit load of money lives in Brazil instead of some shithole like Manchester.

Don't cry for Damiao. Again he was a better player in Brazil and much higher regarded than a lot of Brazilians who are killing it in Europe.

The guy has won Copa Libertadores scored in the finals of them, he was a big time player / prospect. It's not like teams weren't interested.

Spur's were just about to buy him until Santos paid like 40 mill for him.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........................Nick was right? Laughing

Right about what?

The guy never went to Europe. Check that he wen't over for a pre season tour and played against some of the best teams in Europe and was very good / had a very good goal ratio.

Other than that we will never know. I'm still not sure what it proves?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:58 pm

neymar had a great second half.. If only that run from the barca half resulted in a goal.. Buh what more can barca really ask for anyways?..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:03 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
izzy wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:No it doesn't. Teams all over Europe were interested. His club in Brasil were asking for fee's that were too much plus he was never dying to go to Europe as he makes a shit load of money lives in Brazil instead of some shithole like Manchester.

Don't cry for Damiao. Again he was a better player in Brazil and much higher regarded than a lot of Brazilians who are killing it in Europe.

The guy has won Copa Libertadores scored in the finals of them, he was a big time player / prospect. It's not like teams weren't interested.

Spur's were just about to buy him until Santos paid like 40 mill for him.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........................Nick was right? Laughing

Right about what?

The guy never went to Europe. Check that he wen't over for a pre season tour and played against some of the best teams in Europe and was very good / had a very good goal ratio.

If you are good enough you get bought it's that simple, name someone else who is good enough in recent years and hasn't been bought?

He doesn't exist, he just wasn't good enough so deal with it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:04 am

Bankz wrote:neymar had a great second half.. If only that run from the barca half resulted in a goal.. Buh what more can barca really ask for anyways?..

Make better decisions and don't finish like crap for a start, don't get me wrong his general play was good but his final third decision making was bad.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:06 am

Dnmac4 wrote:Right about what?

Pre season? Wow..........

Anyway, if he is as good as you are pimping him out to be, he should have already been bought by a great or top European team.

13 mill to Santos?

rofl

Says a lot really.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:06 am

izzy wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:dont panic

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/9077090/transfer-news-leandro-damiao-joins-santos-from-internacional

yes, santos outspent spurs for a striker they signed 13 mil euros, wonderful logic. spurs wanted him to that.

I don't even get how you can mix up 13 and 40.........

Why lie Dnmac?

Yes, that's what I do, lie on message boards. If you know anything about South American football you would know the transfers are about the most convoluted and messed up things in world football. Players being owned by 3 or 4 different parties, full fees never being paid out and all types of crazy stuff.

The last thing I read said he went to Santo's for around 40 mill in a translated page on the internet about a year ago. I didn't research my post on the Leandro Damiao transfer saga excuse me for that.

Again, he still isn't in Europe so we will never know. This must be a nice relief from thinking about Losing the Clasico and probably the league, drawing Atletico in the CL and bashing one of your best players.

Typical Madrid fan.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:10 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:
izzy wrote:

Right about what?

If you are good enough you get bought it's that simple, name someone else who is good enough in recent years and hasn't been bought?

He doesn't exist, he just wasn't good enough so deal with it.

LOL, if a player hasn't been bought how would you know? Stop going full retard.

Just concentrate on Costa leading the EPL in scoring and actually being able to function on a Mourinho coached Chelsea team.

That we can prove.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:14 am

Why are you guys arguing about Leandro *bleep* Damião? rofl

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:16 am

Dnmac4 wrote:Yes, that's what I do, lie on message boards. If you know anything about South American football you would know the transfers are about the most convoluted and messed up things in world football. Players being owned by 3 or 4 different parties, full fees never being paid out and all types of crazy stuff.

The last thing I read said he went to Santo's for around 40 mill in a translated page on the internet about a year ago. I didn't research my post on the Leandro Damiao transfer saga excuse me for that.

Again, he still isn't in Europe so we will never know. This must be a nice relief from thinking about Losing the Clasico and probably the league, drawing Atletico in the CL and bashing one of your best players.

Typical Madrid fan.

There it is. There's the petulant child this forum knows.

1. Give it up. 13 mil. You were up in here pimping this dude saying he went for 40 mil.
Legit sources for this pls?
Some actual documentation you want to provide?
You have no idea the actual price and just quoting a source, but when I do it I know nothing?

Arrrrf

2. He hasn't played in Europe because he isn't good enough. Scouts have seen him and weren't impressed. Fact. Dudes is a scrub. You were wrong.

3. We lost. So what? You think I lose sleep? Bale has played like garbage. Fact.

Typical Dnmac. Long winded posts made when all he has to say is............ I was wrong.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:17 am

Dnmac man, stop trolling, we won, there's no need for all this shit Laughing
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cebolla Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:17 am

Benzema was good in the first half but that is because he used all his energy and also lacked braveness to take shots. He then went to become anonymous in the second half and towards the end Alves completely made him his bitch. I bet he's still spitting Alves' semen.

cebolla
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Steaua Bucuresti

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:19 am

What a disgrace Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:23 am

izzy wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:Right about what?

Pre season? Wow..........

Anyway, if he is as good as you are pimping him out to be, he should have already been bought by a great or top European team.

13 mill to Santos?

rofl

Says a lot really.

You know nothing. So I really wont even discuss this with you anymore. Besides 13 mill is a lot for a Brazilian league transfer especially for a guy who sat out a half a year before it.

The said argument was had about a year or two before that.

Wasted Brazilian talent is about as common as idiots on message boards.

Sure in hindsight it would look like he may not have been great in Europe but when he was scoring 25 and 40 goals a year, starting for the Brazilian national team over some extremely good players and leading the 2012 olympics in goals that was a very different conversation.

There was no reason to believe he wouldn't produce in Europe. And the only proof we had in Europe was preseason friendlies where he played on teams that were supposed to be cannon fodder for big European squads and scoring all over them.

Scoff at it if you want but that is all the proof there is. Again it can't be proven.

You see a ton of players switch leagues and exceed expectations incredibly or flop incredibly. Until THEY ACTUALLY SWITCH you never know.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:24 am

Pippo wrote:Why are you guys arguing about Leandro *bleep* Damião? rofl

Dnmac once claimed he's Brazil's answer at the no 9 position, he's now a scrub ( Nick used that against him earlier on) and now he's burying himself a rather large hole for himself.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:25 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

What a disgrace Laughing

Could have killed him tbf.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:28 am

My favorite part is how Messi just keeps walking by, not at all concerned for his friend and looking rather annoyed.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:28 am

Dnmac4 wrote:You know nothing.  So I really wont even discuss this with you anymore.  Besides 13 mill is a lot for a Brazilian league transfer especially for a guy who sat out a half a year before it.

Sure in hindsight it would look like he may not have been great in Europe but when he was scoring 25 and 40 goals a year, starting for the Brazilian national team over some extremely good players and leading the 2012 olympics in goals that was a very different conversation.

There was no reason to believe he wouldn't produce in Europe.  And the only proof we had in Europe was preseason friendlies where he played on teams that were supposed to be cannon fodder for big European squads and scoring all over them.

Scoff at it if you want but that is all the proof there is.  Again it can't be proven.

You see a ton of players switch leagues and exceed expectations incredibly or flop incredibly.  Until THEY ACTUALLY SWITCH you never know.

From 40 mil to 13 mil..... Laughing

Still using pre-season huh? Laughing

2012 Olympics? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Just admit you were wrong..... Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:30 am

Jonathan28 wrote:Dnmac man, stop trolling, we won, there's no need for all this shit Laughing
Jonathan28 wrote:Dnmac man, stop trolling, we won, there's no need for all this shit Laughing

I hear ya. I'm not trolling. I didn't bring this up. A bitter Bale hating Madrid fan did.

They are pathetic though. You're right it was a great win today against an inferior opponent. About all you can do is bring stuff up from 3 years ago when seeing your team get knocked out of the league race after the start they had all the shit they talked and Ronaldo being passed by Messi in the blink of an eye after all the shit they talked about that.

It must be a humbling day to be a delusional Madrid fan.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:31 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:My favorite part is how Messi just keeps walking by, not at all concerned for his friend and looking rather annoyed.

Damn i just noticed this Laughing

Probably annoyed that he didn't score and Ronaldo did tbh hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:32 am

Dnmac4 wrote:I hear ya. I'm not trolling. I didn't bring this up. A bitter Bale hating Madrid fan did.

They are pathetic though. You're right it was a great win today against an inferior opponent. About all you can do is bring stuff up from 3 years ago when seeing your team get knocked out of the league race after the start they had all the shit they talked and Ronaldo being passed by Messi in the blink of an eye after all the shit they talked about that.

It must be a humbling day to be a delusional Madrid fan.

rofl

Is that it?

Have you forgotten your hissy fit after the 2014 CL Final.

A game your team didn't even feature in?

rofl
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:35 am

dmnc seriously what are you trying to get at? your rambling like crazy, to defend bale? Laughing... who is clearly shit and has been shit for the whole season, kindly stfu and go pls
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:35 am

izzy wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:You know nothing.  So I really wont even discuss this with you anymore.  Besides 13 mill is a lot for a Brazilian league transfer especially for a guy who sat out a half a year before it.

There was no reason to believe he wouldn't produce in Europe.  And the only proof we had in Europe was preseason friendlies where he played on teams that were supposed to be cannon fodder for big European squads and scoring all over them.

Scoff at it if you want but that is all the proof there is.  Again it can't be proven.

You see a ton of players switch leagues and exceed expectations incredibly or flop incredibly.  Until THEY ACTUALLY SWITCH you never know.

From 40 mil to 13 mil..... Laughing

Still using pre-season huh? Laughing

2012 Olympics? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Just admit you were wrong..... Laughing

Told you, not going to discuss it with you. This is my last post on the topic. You don't know what you're talking about. Probably a typical Euro snob football fan who thinks Damiao was a scrub or no team from Europe would have paid more than 13 mill for him.

I am using proof that is actually available. If you think no one in Europe wanted to buy Damiao in 2013 than you're brain dead.

If you think he was a scrub again you're brain dead.

Have fun with your loss today.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next