McAgger
LeVersacci
Doc
futbol
RealGunner
53 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

El Clasico - Barcelona Vs Real Madrid[22nd March 2015] - Page 7 Empty Re: El Clasico - Barcelona Vs Real Madrid[22nd March 2015]

Post by Harmonica Sun 22 Mar - 14:52

farfan wrote:
izzy wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:It's as if people forget two trophies he had a bigger hand than Ronaldo in winning  last year for this club.

What is this garbage?

Are you kidding me?

Ronaldo scored a record 17 goals in the CL .

Bale scored from a Di maria rebound , therefore he had a bigger hand in Madrid's CL win .

that's Dnmac logic for you Laughing
:facepalm:

Fakenaldo  

Copa

3-0 goal against Osasuna
4-0, 5-0 penalties against Atletico
Didn't play in final

UCL

3-0, 6-0, 7-1, 8-2 goals against Shalke
3-0 goal against Dortmund
4-0, 5-0 goals against Bayern
4-1 dived penalty against Atletico

Bale

Copa

2-1 Winner in final against Barcelona

UCL

2-0, 5-0 goals against Schalke
2-1 Winner in final against Atletico

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

El Clasico - Barcelona Vs Real Madrid[22nd March 2015] - Page 7 Empty Re: El Clasico - Barcelona Vs Real Madrid[22nd March 2015]

Post by izzy Sun 22 Mar - 14:54

Dnmac4 wrote:Bale has already paid off for Madrid with the La Decima etc. I always say this but I really don't get why people make a big deal out of his or anyone elses purchase price under Flo Perez.

I'm sure they have basically already recouped his fee as Perez is a genius in thaou win La Decima t area. People always bring it up but it really doesn't make any difference.

If you asked any Madrid fan, "Would you pay 100 mill for Bale if he brings you La Decima plus being one of the better players in the world to a man everyone would have said yes."

Again, it's obvious he would be better served to play in a team built around him. He was down right awesome for Spurs before he left as he wasn't just placed out on the wing and asked to be a speed threat. He was great from set pieces, link up play, goals from all over the place etc. His role on this team is basically to occupy the wing opposite Ronaldo and be a distraction from what I can see. Of Course he's struggling. People basically say all he can do is run fast, that's just not true, we have seen what the guy can do but he and Ronaldo are like oil and water.

Somebody make this guy stop.

Do you really believe Madrid winning La Decima hindered on BALE!?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 22 Mar - 14:54

Bale didnt bring us la decima, di maria and co did. So no, he has never shown he was worth that much.

like i said in the other thread, i wouldnt want to live in a world where we build our team around Bale, what a joke.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun 22 Mar - 14:56

Mr Nick09 wrote:dnmac logic is also that Damiao would rekt european football. still waiting for him to arrive in europe

LOL, you basically contradict yourself. He never came to Europe so we will never know how he would have done. I actually watch South American football and I've seen worse players than him come over and play very well.

And lol, at the guy quoting this post who said Costa could never play in the EPL, could never thrive in Chelsea's team etc.

At least what I said has no way to be proven you just continue every weekend to look like a fool.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 22 Mar - 14:58

Pretty sure even Wilshere would boss the Brazilian league hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun 22 Mar - 14:58

dmnc listen very closely friend, real madrid would have won the copa and cl easily without bale, some seems to forget that bale was easily the worst player on the pitch in those games, missed chance after chance and ruin a lot of attacks, he has been shit for a very long time and his goals has kept from being criticized months ago, if your not watching the games just leave it
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 22 Mar - 14:59

No he never came to europe because most scouts saw that he was a fraud and no one ever bothered to sign him Laughing Besides, he has turned into a laughing stock in brazil, and i dont need to follow brazilian serie A to know that
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 22 Mar - 15:00

Hapless_Hans wrote:Pretty sure even Wilshere would boss the Brazilian league hmm

Lets not go nuts.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 22 Mar - 15:01

Dnmac4 wrote:LOL, you basically contradict yourself.  He never came to Europe so we will never know how he would have done.  I actually watch South American football and I've seen worse players than him come over and play very well.

Doesn't the fact that he is not IN Europe make Nicks point even stronger? Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun 22 Mar - 15:05

izzy wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:Bale has already paid off for Madrid with the La Decima etc. I always say this but I really don't get why people make a big deal out of his or anyone elses purchase price under Flo Perez.

I'm sure they have basically already recouped his fee as Perez is a genius in thaou win La Decima t area. People always bring it up but it really doesn't make any difference.

If you asked any Madrid fan, "Would you pay 100 mill for Bale if he brings you La Decima plus being one of the better players in the world to a man everyone would have said yes."

Again, it's obvious he would be better served to play in a team built around him. He was down right awesome for Spurs before he left as he wasn't just placed out on the wing and asked to be a speed threat. He was great from set pieces, link up play, goals from all over the place etc. His role on this team is basically to occupy the wing opposite Ronaldo and be a distraction from what I can see. Of Course he's struggling. People basically say all he can do is run fast, that's just not true, we have seen what the guy can do but he and Ronaldo are like oil and water.

Somebody make this guy stop.

Do you really believe Madrid winning La Decima hindered on BALE!?

Against Atletico yes Bale played very well and won you the game not Ronaldo taking his shirt of and flexing after a weak PK and being terrible all game. In the Copa Bale destroyed Barcelona.

Since he came to Madrid you have won the CL (which he was a major part of) the Copa (Which he was outstanding in) are in the final 8 of the CL this year and still have a chance to win the league.

What is so bad about him being a Madrid player. He is isoated out on the wing, again we have seen him play differently when Ronaldo doesn't play and when he was with Spurs. The guy's situation has changed, he didn't forget how to play football. He just beong used differently.

If I were Madrid yes I would form my team around Ronaldo as well if given the choice over Bale. But how is that Bale's fault. He is isolated out on the wing again when Ronaldo doesn't play that's not the case so you would have to think it's tactics.

Sure he was bad today. But the non-stop basing of Bale is not warranted. The guy is being used basically as a decoy. It's pretty obvious.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 22 Mar - 15:07

Dnmac4 wrote:

Against Atletico yes Bale played very well and won you the game

Conversation ends there.

Complete rubbish.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun 22 Mar - 15:09

izzy wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:

Against Atletico yes Bale played very well and won you the game

Conversation ends there.

Complete rubbish.

Laughing

Bale was literally wasting every single chance and build up in that game .

he scored from a freaking REBOUND .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 22 Mar - 15:10

When Bale was leading the spurs, he had a free role and he wasnt actually "playing better", he was shooting at will. Now in madrid we ask him to make every possession count, to move with more intelligence and within our tactical scheme and to make better decision - basically to play football, and he fails miserably.

We saw Jamesito playing right winger in the first half of the season and he looked unplayable.

your overrating of bale is comedic, he is a clown.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun 22 Mar - 15:11

James at the moment is probably the best AM in the game. The fact that he isn't flashy or super fast and that he plays simple shouldn't actually overshadow his fantastic ability. Best player in his group of age alongside Neymar and Hazard
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun 22 Mar - 15:12

tbh bale would probably make a deadly super sub.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun 22 Mar - 15:16

izzy wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:LOL, you basically contradict yourself.  He never came to Europe so we will never know how he would have done.  I actually watch South American football and I've seen worse players than him come over and play very well.

Doesn't the fact that he is not IN Europe make Nicks point even stronger? Laughing

No it doesn't. Teams all over Europe were interested. His club in Brasil were asking for fee's that were too much plus he was never dying to go to Europe as he makes a shit load of money lives in Brazil instead of some shithole like Manchester.

Don't cry for Damiao. Again he was a better player in Brazil and much higher regarded than a lot of Brazilians who are killing it in Europe.

The guy has won Copa Libertadores scored in the finals of them, he was a big time player / prospect. It's not like teams weren't interested.

Spur's were just about to buy him until Santos paid like 40 mill for him.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun 22 Mar - 15:16

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote: Barca are getting a bit too good.
So I'll be rooting for Real tonight

scrap that rofl

VISCA EL BARCA !!!
I think this was definitely a humbling experience for Barca. We did not look nearly as dominant as anyone expected.

Goes to show just how bad Man City are Laughing

Anyone else thought Messi looked completely disinterested without the ball? It was crazy to see him walking, even as we had possession and the rest of the team was running past him to get to the box.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 22 Mar - 15:20

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote: Barca are getting a bit too good.
So I'll be rooting for Real tonight

scrap that rofl

VISCA EL BARCA !!!
I think this was definitely a humbling experience for Barca. We did not look nearly as dominant as anyone expected.

Goes to show just how bad Man City are Laughing

Anyone else thought Messi looked completely disinterested without the ball? It was crazy to see him walking, even as we had possession and the rest of the team was running past him to get to the box.

tbf I wrote that in the first 5 minutes after halftime, when you looked just abysmal.

As soon as I switched allegiance though Barca scored and Real collapsed, so a thank you would be in order I guess.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 22 Mar - 15:21

Dnmac, is you nikka from Wales?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 22 Mar - 15:23

I didn't really expect Barca to be dominant tbh, all you had to do was look at the teams and you'd know that they would struggle to control the midfield.

Plus what was even more predictable was that they continued to miss chance after chance, tbh Barca's MF is meh considering the fact Rakitic isn't really all that and Iniesta's role limits him to very little.

If they are not efficient then there is zero chance of them winning the CL.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 22 Mar - 15:29

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I didn't really expect Barca to be dominant tbh, all you had to do was look at the teams and you'd know that they would struggle to control the midfield.

Plus what was even more predictable was that they continued to miss chance after chance, tbh Barca's MF is meh considering the fact Rakitic isn't really all that and Iniesta's role limits him to very little.

If they are not efficient then there is zero chance of them winning the CL.

Why? Who's supposed to stop them?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Sun 22 Mar - 15:29

Luisito's touch for his goal was remarkable. Considering how he spent the rest of the match failing to control the ball properly, how he managed to control the ball when it mattered the most makes me happy. Big game player Very Happy

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 22 Mar - 15:34

Dnmac4 wrote:No it doesn't. Teams all over Europe were interested. His club in Brasil were asking for fee's that were too much plus he was never dying to go to Europe as he makes a shit load of money lives in Brazil instead of some shithole like Manchester.

Don't cry for Damiao. Again he was a better player in Brazil and much higher regarded than a lot of Brazilians who are killing it in Europe.

The guy has won Copa Libertadores scored in the finals of them, he was a big time player / prospect. It's not like teams weren't interested.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........................Nick was right? Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 22 Mar - 15:40

and
Dnmac4 wrote:

No it doesn't. Teams all over Europe were interested. His club in Brasil were asking for fee's that were too much plus he was never dying to go to Europe as he makes a shit load of money lives in Brazil instead of some shithole like Manchester.

when Dnamc says "40 mil" he actually means 13 millions euros

dont panic

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/9077090/transfer-news-leandro-damiao-joins-santos-from-internacional

yes, santos outspent spurs for a striker they signed 13 mil euros, wonderful logic. spurs wanted him to that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun 22 Mar - 15:43

Mr Nick09 wrote:When Bale was leading the spurs, he had a free role and he wasnt actually "playing better", he was shooting at will. Now in madrid we ask him to make every possession count, to move with more intelligence and within our tactical scheme and to make better decision - basically to play football, and he fails miserably.

We saw Jamesito playing right winger in the first half of the season and he looked unplayable.

your overrating of bale is comedic, he is a clown.

Yea, he basically had the Ronaldo role.  He doesn't have that anymore and BTW for the person who commented on Bales game winner in the CL final who cares if it was a rebound it was the freaking go ahead goal in the CL final for La Decima against your City rival.

If you want to make fun of a goal or showing in that game Make fun of Ronaldo's pathetic performance, lack of celebrating Bales goal and humiliating display after his PK when the game was over.

Would it shock you guys to know that Bale's first year for Madrid he was a key member of 2 trophies scored the go ahead goal in the CL final, ran over Barcelona like we were a pub team in a final and scored 22 goals in 44 games. Other Madrid players who have done things similar to that are heralded for the rest of there lives, yet he is being cast out of town.

In his magical year with Spurs he scored 26 goals in 44 games.  Not much of a difference is it.

One would argue you would take the trophies over the 4 extra goals.  Again I too would base my team around Ronaldo and give him a free role instead of Bale.  that is not Bales fault.

I watched us sell Ibra for pennies on the dollar because he didn't fit our system / had a sub par year to his standards.  If I were a  MAdrid fan I wouldn't want to sell a 25 year old Bale for pennies on the Dollar.

People hate the guy and call him a one trick pony, all sorts of terrible things. When he has come through for Madrid in some huge spots and it's just kind of unfair to the guy.  Yes he was bad today.  Very bad.  But placing all this blame on his shoulders is just wrong.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 22 Mar - 15:46

Mr Nick09 wrote:dont panic

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/9077090/transfer-news-leandro-damiao-joins-santos-from-internacional

yes, santos outspent spurs for a striker they signed 13 mil euros, wonderful logic. spurs wanted him to that.

I don't even get how you can mix up 13 and 40.........

Why lie Dnmac?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next