RealGunner
FennecFox7
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

El Clasico discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: El Clasico discussion

Post by titosantill Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0TfReZpQh0

this is NOT necessary, the players want to win too. its a case of poor form and very poor decisions, not a lack of interest by the players. the galactico madrid(part 1) sides of the mid to late 00s, could be criticized for not caring about results and just being prima donnas. this side clearly wants to win, and unlike galactico 1 in the decline, showed effort; but coupled with fatigue, poor decisions, terrible form from bale and an iker on the decline, it just didn't happen. fans chasing players cars is foolish, i don't know why the authorities don't punish such behavior in spain...i've seen such acts happen to valencia, depor and barcelona players as well...someone shouldn't have to get run over before they put a lid on such behavior

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:50 pm

dont really understand the hatred for jese, he just back from major injury and never really got a full match chance, how's he going to pick up form?

the longest match he played, 63', against sevilla, and he scored 1 goal. other than that, most of the time he played, he was subs on late 80th minute, and all of our player was 'somehow' over tired compare to opponent, and he suppose to be some sort of 1 man miracle?
gotta admit he still looks meh overall, but can u really blame him?
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:15 pm

sportsczy wrote:Iker is so unathletic these days that he anticipates everything as opposed to squaring up and reacting. He guessed near post there and paid. Sadly, he's a complete fraud now.

could not have said it better.

did you guys see his expresssion after the ball passed him? he was ready to blame someone.

isco was good. him and marcelo pretty much controlled messi for a large part of the game. isco was even interchanging positions with marcelo at times.

the subs ancelotti made, excluding varane, was so strange. i didnt understand the tactic
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:26 pm

Cyborg wrote:
the subs ancelotti made, excluding varane, was so strange. i didnt understand the tactic

your whole backline had yellows, except marcelo.
bringing on varane was pretty necessary to stay physical and compete against suarez.
suarez/neymar and even mascherano were looking hard to get one of your players suspended, after all half your team had yellows.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:42 pm

Neither Pepe nor Ramos had committed a single foul since getting their yellows. They weren't on the verge of a red card at all. If either of them had committed a foul post yellow and were risking a red with even a casual foul, sure... but that wasn't the case.

Very strange. I think Carlo wanted the defense to play more aggressively with bringing in Jesse and Lucas for Modric and Isco.. we lost defensively in that transaction. So he knew the CBs would be exposed to fouling more.

That said, we had Benz and Marcelo being gased at the 75 min mark and Bale being shat. Sub for one of those guys ffs. If one of our CBs get a red, fine. With Varane on the bench, they can get suspended for a game or two.

Made no sense whatsoever.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:50 pm

This loss was kind of expected with our form so lets not pretend otherwise. The only saving grace is that we maintain our superior h2h so we won't need to rely on another team if we are level on points come the end of the season

Cant fault the effort yesterday because it was there but some really aren't any good (Bale, Ramos) or on the decline (Iker). Barca also missed chances such as that level mans Bale aka Neymar they have playing for them but they got their goal in the second half which kind of sucked the life out of us. We played bad after that

Anyways we cant lose anymore games, Barca only need to draw twice for us to catch up to them. So its no the be all end all, last season people thought we would run away with the league but we unfortunately capitulated at the end and lost it, the same could happen to Barca

I hope Perez takes away from this game that no matter how much money you make, if you want to win trophies you've got to do your best to keep your most talented no matter how little money they make you. This game last season DiMaria destroyed Barca, didn't see that from any of our players this game, even the ever so good Benzema was isolated and being forced to chase balls his two partners constantly lost
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:34 pm

The only thing i didn't expect Hala is Isco having an off game... can't really blame the kid. But if Isco had been his usual self, i think we win this one or at least get a draw.

Bale and CR missing those great chances in the first half cost us in the end too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:06 pm

Isco was overly defensive which I think was on order from Carlo to contain Messi, he isn't tye sort of guy to slice a defence open with a pass, he needs to be close to the box to have a impact. In fact I didn't believe he did enough to be substituted. With how much defensive responsibilities he has had this season it was inevitable he would lose steam and hence concentration. This obviously does not apply to the dude on the other side who hasn't helped Carvajal once this season until this game where he only gave him a half of support.

Ronaldo while being wasteful on the ball knows how to get into scoring positions and score, dude can score by any means. Benzema is the creative guy in the attack and with only one player to pass to it becomes harder on him. When James was playing, he linked well with Carvajal and Modric and also the two forwards, he also got into great scoring positions to score. Now he isn't some genius people are making him out to be but he fit our style of play. I think Bale's style kind of clashes with Isco and Kroos because they are patient players, he needs someone to help him counterattack which we've been bad at this season. Unlike most people who think this form is something that started this season I believe that it carried on from last, only then the spitlight wasn't on him and he could just pop up and score here and there and called "one of the best" not only was he as neglectful of his defensive duties then but he had to be bailed out in games he could've cost us in, unfortunately we haven't been able to cover it this season and its out for the world to see. Difference is I don't think he has an extra gear, I think this is as far as he can go, it might work in EPL but won't work here, also Kane is just making fun of his "achievement" with Spurs by being infinitely better than he was when he was at his "best"

*sigh* United couldn't come soon enough with a bid.....dont care how low it is
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:27 pm

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:30 pm

Ramos was the best... he pulled down the window and gave the "you have a problem kid; because i'll kick your ass" look Laughing

Bale ran away of course. Even jese pulled down his window to see what' up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:31 pm

What were those fans saying Laughing ?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:43 pm

sportsczy wrote:Ramos was the best... he pulled down the window and gave the "you have a problem kid; because i'll kick your ass" look Laughing

Bale ran away of course. Even jese pulled down his window to see what' up.
The mofo looked like he almost shat his pants and turned into a pleading jackass when Sergio came in line lol... Well not that i understand what they're saying so i might be wrong.

I would've stepped on the gas like Bale did.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:27 am

Ramos face rofl

Ready to get a red card off the pitch lmao rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Where's the security though? Those guy's should of got their asses kicked.. You can't hit a man's car ffs
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3