elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by Cotes Sun 30 Aug 2015, 20:00

The second Pereyra came on...he started creating something. ..I have no idea why padoin is starting
I fail to see what he offers the team

Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Sun 30 Aug 2015, 20:00

Draw next game, win the one after... draw the one after, draw again. Then win, then win again (we say juve are back) then loose. Start over.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 30 Aug 2015, 20:03

The NT break will do us good. We need time and Marchisio and Khedira will be back.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 30 Aug 2015, 20:06

It will take us another 4 years to get back to the top. The performance I saw was the worst since del neri in the first 2 matches. Bye bye Champions League. Prepare to suffer. I was ready and here you go optimists and devi. Khdeira won't do shit. Marchisio is the only player I have hope in.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 30 Aug 2015, 20:07

Bring back tevez and send back mandzu
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun 30 Aug 2015, 20:09

Once we have marchisio, khedira, Sandro in the team with Morata and Dybala gelled possibly with Pereyra as a cam we will destroy serie! Your forgetting what we did to Lazio when we had our player fit in the super cup! This game came at a bad time but after the break we should be fine!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 30 Aug 2015, 20:11

SECOND DEFEAT, YEAR ZERO
30/08/2015 19:55 Massimo Pavan
article read 3957 times
Photo
Juventus faces the Roma to chase the first seasonal joy. Allegri chooses Padoin in directing, with Sturaro and Pogba, defense Caceres, Chiellini and Bonucci, forward Manduzkic Dybala and expect the help of Evra and Lichtsteiner. Rome with De Rossi in defense.
Start better with pressure and with Rome suffered a protest and yellow and with a high pressure immediately. It tests shortly after Iago Falque, high ball. Very aggressive training and yellow. First opportunity potential for Juventus to twelve minutes, the Croatian not find the ball. After the first few minutes the Old Lady test some initiative, Pogba from outside does not bind anyone. Warned Pogba to twenty-two minutes, Juventus does not show signs of improvement.
Domain Rome, before Dzeko does not come to nothing, then Pjanic goes close to the lead with a great goal.
Juventus clearly in trouble, also warned Chiellini for intervention but hard on ball, the race gets nervous.
The Bianconeri make a huge effort to create the game. The first half ends in a tie, good for Juve, who risked a lot.
No change at the beginning of recovery.
Good opportunity to start second time Juve, Chiellini puts it back in the middle of the head and Caceres has shuffled side.
Always difficult for Juventus create game with Roma pushing forward, still Pjanic commits Buffon ground. Buffon saves on Dzeko, Juve nonexistent.
The Rome passes deserved lead after 61 minutes with Pjanic beating masterfully punishment after a foul by Pogba.
Juventus tries for Dybala, punishment with high expulsion of Rubinho attached.
We also test for Pogba header, the ball just wide. Nainggolan responds with beautiful parade of Buffon. Another opportunity for Roma with Dzeko walled. Pereyra comes out Cuadrado, as Padoin for Cuadrado. Field even Iturbe to Salah.
Expelled Evra for two yellows in five minutes.
The Roma doubled to seventy minute, high cross and Dzeko head slips Buffon with Bonucci and Chiellini inattentive.
The Roma and Juventus relaxes mark with Dybala good at exploiting a error Giallorossi with Pereryra that serves him well.
Juventus is close to balance but the goalkeeper saves all of Rome with a miraculous intervention.
The Bianconeri they try in the final, with Morata who tries to turn, according to defeat Juventus in the league, worse start the history of Juventus, zero points and everything to rebuild. It saves only the reaction of the team in ten, bad for Juventus, it must start as if the four league titles they never existed.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 30 Aug 2015, 20:22

Morata, Cuadrado and Pereyra will make HUGE differences on the attack because they're aggressive and have speed. Marchisio will settle the midfield.

Other than 3-4 players, Juve are playing with a Serie B team right now. Calma.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun 30 Aug 2015, 20:34

Marchisio over Padoin will make such a huge difference.

It will take time for the team to gel and click, probably until January. The biggest question to me is Khedira though. If he stays fit we'll be ok, if not then we will be looking for a replacement earlier than expected.

And by the way, I'm not impressed by Roma. Not at all.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 30 Aug 2015, 20:37

salmano cut the crap out ffs.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 30 Aug 2015, 20:41

Please Roma had to work their shoes off for the first goal, with 1 players less we scored and were close to draw.

Once Marchisio, Sandro, Cuadrado, Khedira/Asamoah and the new signing come we'll crush serie a again.

I can only feel sorry for the team that will play against us after the NT break.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 30 Aug 2015, 20:51

Khedira is never healthy... stop hoping for the impossible. Even when healthy, he can't be relied on since he gets injured again in short order.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 30 Aug 2015, 20:52

sportsczy wrote:Khedira is never healthy... stop hoping for the impossible. Even when healthy, he can't be relied on since he gets injured again in short order.

That's why I put '/' and Asamoah next to it, and tbh I still have faith in Khedira
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun 30 Aug 2015, 21:29

We don't need a new signing. ..to be honest
Right now Pereyra is good enough....
The man played on the biggest stages last year and prove himself
The man continues to put in great standout performances
Give the man a chance ibstead of spending 30+ mil on draxler who is gonna have to adapt. ...
A confidence low gotze who still gonna need to adapt & wth vazquez??? Or hernanes whose best years are pass him at lazio....
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun 30 Aug 2015, 21:39

Cotes wrote:We don't need a new signing. ..to be honest
Right now Pereyra is good enough....
The man played on the biggest stages last year and prove himself
The man continues to put in great standout performances
Give the man a chance ibstead of spending 30+ mil on draxler who is gonna have to adapt. ...
A confidence low gotze who still gonna need to adapt & wth vazquez??? Or hernanes whose best years are pass him at lazio....

isn't Draxler already gone?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 30 Aug 2015, 21:52

You guys needed a guy to play the middle of the pitch in front of the defense... i know Marchisio will be that guy. But would it have killed you to get a good backup ffs. Every time i see Padoin there, my soul hurts Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 30 Aug 2015, 21:54

Just to reiterate Devi's point... the club has a lot of new players and massive injuries. I thought it would struggle mightily.

The only lesson to take away from these games is this: Juve has no depth. None. You better hope that nobody gets injured.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun 30 Aug 2015, 22:33

We need time and this match came really early for us unfortunately.If it was against a weaker team we would have won.

So far I'm really positive for Dybala, he's doing great but our attack is completely new this year and it needs time to adapt.
I would go for a quality CM instead of trq to field him with Marchisio and Pogba given that Khedira will be injury prone and Asamoah will take a while and return in top form.

We also haven't seen Alex Sandro and Cuadrado (few minutes today)

Just be a little more patient, in 2-3 weeks we will be back on our old self and get out of rhis confusion.They shall know fear.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 30 Aug 2015, 22:56

@devi:

Man you know my frustration and this game was a killer for me. I apologize for being such pessimist here but I'm trying to see the truth.

I loved the fact that we tried to come back in the end... But it was too late and I completely lost hope at that stage. I have no idea why we weren't playing in the beginning just like in the end.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon 31 Aug 2015, 02:09

Thing is, with the addition of 3 players that are currently injured the team will look completely different.

Marchisio, Khedira and Asamoah.

Khedira and Asamoah though can't be relied on. Former is a walking 3 months injury waiting to happen and latter hasn't played football since I don't know when.

We rely too much on injury prone players, something which already cost us 2 games.

Last edited by Andrew_p on Mon 31 Aug 2015, 03:44; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon 31 Aug 2015, 03:18

A fit Asamoah in the midfield would be so fap-worthy

Morata Dybala
Pereyra
Asamoah Marchisio Pogba
Alex Sandro Chiellini Bonucci Lichtsteiner
Buffon

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon 31 Aug 2015, 03:24

Andrew_p wrote:A fit Asamoah in the midfield would be so fap-worthy

Morata Dybala
Pereyra
Asamoah Marchisio Pogba
Buffon

I like this formation
That left side looks so strong!
I would like to see some starting 11s that see Cuadrado starting. Cuadrado + Dybala + Pereyra.. that's 3 fast, young players

4-2-3-1 with them forming the front 3 behind either Mandzukic or Morata would be pretty amazing to see... kind of makes more for a 4-2-2-2 then a 4-2-3-1 though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 31 Aug 2015, 03:29

FAP FAP FAP

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon 31 Aug 2015, 03:36

Luca wrote:

Morata Dybala
Pereyra
Asamoah Marchisio Pogba
Buffon

I like this formation
I would like to see some starting 11s that see Cuadrado starting. Cuadrado + Dybala + Pereyra.. that's 3 fast, young players

4-2-3-1 with them forming the front 3 behind either Mandzukic or Morata would be pretty amazing to see... kind of makes more for a 4-2-2-2 then a 4-2-3-1 though

I was thinking earlier today about a double pivot midfield with Marchisio and Pogba but I doubt Allegri even considers that.

Morata
Cuadrado Pereyra Dybala
Pogba Marchisio
Buffon

Similar to what City and Chelsea plays.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 31 Aug 2015, 03:45

Andrew_p wrote:
Luca wrote:

Morata Dybala
Pereyra
Asamoah Marchisio Pogba
Buffon

I like this formation

I was thinking earlier today about a double pivot midfield with Marchisio and Pogba but I doubt Allegri even considers that.

Morata
Cuadrado Pereyra Dybala
Pogba Marchisio
Buffon

---------Pereyra----Marchisio---Pogba----
---------------Cuadrado----Dybala--
---------------------Morata---------

Something I wanna see Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon 31 Aug 2015, 04:40

DeviAngel wrote:
Andrew_p wrote:
Luca wrote:

I like this formation

Morata
Cuadrado Pereyra Dybala
Pogba Marchisio
Buffon

---------Pereyra----Marchisio---Pogba----
---------------Cuadrado----Dybala--
---------------------Morata---------

Something I wanna see Smile

one thing you and I can agree on, that is a nice formation with the players we have, as much as I fault Beppe, Allegri is also to blame for the 2 losses, fielding the formation you posted would be sex, kudos for once.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next