windkick
Casciavit
neuro11
Donuts
Beautiful Football
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

LFP | J31 | Sevilla FC vs FC Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: LFP | J31 | Sevilla FC vs FC Barcelona

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:11 pm

Apart from the misses,Suarez did everything right.His movement was brilliant all game long,great link up play with Iniesta and Neymar creating a lot of openings,good hold up play and pressed well.
Why dont you address my point?That Messi not being bothered to put in the effort made our midfield get stretched all game long.Are you denying that that didnt happen?
There was one moment in the second half.Rakitic and Messi interplay near their box.Rakitic is fouled and goes down but the ref doesnt whistle.The Sevilla player comes out with the ball and initiates a break and Messi who is 5 feet away just stands there and enjoys the scenery.That was his game in a nutshell.Are you denying that didnt happen.
Are you denying that we had to sacrifice Neymar,who had been our best player,because of Messi?
Missed chances I can accept.Messi himself has missed tonnes of clear chances this season.His finishing has been rather atrocious this season but as usual that is conveniently covered under the rug for the primadonna and all the blame is put on Neymar and Suarez's finishing.
What I cant accept is players not give 100%.Suarez even when he has a bad game(which he didnt in this game,he played very well minus the finishing),always gives his all.
Messi is just a passenger and just walks around the pitch.I cant accept that especially when said player has been made the highest paid player on the planet.
The arrogant punk is paid that highly to bleed for the jersey and not to walk around as if he owns the pitch.
But by all means continue genuflecting before the arrogant punk.I wont.
Give me Pedro any day of the week if the alternative is such a disgraceful display.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

LFP | J31 | Sevilla FC vs FC Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: LFP | J31 | Sevilla FC vs FC Barcelona

Post by Donuts Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:12 pm

"apart from the misses he did everything right."

his job is to score goals so he did everything wrong.
didn't bother reading the rest of your trash.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Beautiful Football wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:Yeah it was Xavi who cost us the equalizer.I mean it is not like we were getting owned the entire half.
Enrique was right to make the substitution.Only difference.
He should have taken Messi off and brought on Pedro or Xavi.
That way we would have played with 11 on the pitch instead of 10.

After Xavi came on we got owned in Midfield he did absolutely nothing.Big zero.
sub should have been iniesta out Mascerano in. Pedro in Suarez out.

We were getting owned before he came on.Our midfield was getting stretched from having to carry Messi all game long.
That was why Xavi was brought on.And the goal had nothing to do with Xavi.Pique gave the ball away when all our players were in front of the ball barring him and Mathieu.The fullbacks couldnt get back in time.
Kindly enlighten me as to how Neymar being on the pitch instead of Xavi would have prevented that.
Let me guess.Messi would have ran all the way back and made a goal line tackle.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:18 pm

Like I care if you read my posts.Go play some more video games.Maybe you will learn a bit more about the game.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:19 pm

whats to know about the game.
i see one player messi tackling more, passing more, scoring more and assiting more.
and another player who misses sitters.

i don't care how many runs suarez can do, if he plays like tonight he is as useless as pedro.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:20 pm

And the punk wastes freekicks once more.Neymar with one freekick did what the punk couldnt manage from out of a hundred tries this season.
Suarez and Neymar should have the free kick taking duties.We would score a lot more from them.Probably would have today too if the 2 of them had taken them.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:22 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Apart from the misses,Suarez did everything right.His movement was brilliant all game long,great link up play with Iniesta and Neymar creating a lot of openings,good hold up play and pressed well.
Why dont you address my point?That Messi not being bothered to put in the effort made our midfield get stretched all game long.Are you denying that that didnt happen?
There was one moment in the second half.Rakitic and Messi interplay near their box.Rakitic is fouled and goes down but the ref doesnt whistle.The Sevilla player comes out with the ball and initiates a break and Messi who is 5 feet away just stands there and enjoys the scenery.That was his game in a nutshell.Are you denying that didnt happen.
Are you denying that we had to sacrifice Neymar,who had been our best player,because of Messi?
Missed chances I can accept.Messi himself has missed tonnes of clear chances this season.His finishing has been rather atrocious this season but as usual that is conveniently covered under the rug for the primadonna and all the blame is put on Neymar and Suarez's finishing.
What I cant accept is players not give 100%.Suarez even when he has a bad game(which he didnt in this game,he played very well minus the finishing),always gives his all.
Messi is just a passenger and just walks around the pitch.I cant accept that especially when said player has been made the highest paid player on the planet.
The arrogant punk is paid that highly to bleed for the jersey and not to walk around as if he owns the pitch.
But by all means continue genuflecting before the arrogant punk.I wont.
Give me Pedro any day of the week if the alternative is such a disgraceful display.

Yes Messi walked around specially near end of the game. Trust me today i was so annoyed with suarez , Barcelona's player should have almost perfect first touch due to our technical passing game and Suarez has shit first touch.
He is our Number 9 , if he can't finish his chance it's big problem. Doesn't matter if he does every thing right. Otherwise we should kept alexis who does everything suarez does Minus finishing that's why we bought suarez. Every single game suarez need four chance to score a goal.

I agree our Midfield is shit. Rakitc was shit, i don't know what happen to iniesta, his decline is unbelievable. I would normally agree to sub in Xavi but today's game was really intense, xavi just couldn't cope with pace of the game.
That's why we should have bought Mascherano and pedro.

And messi really should have put more effort in this game. This was really big game. next season we need to overhaul our midfield.Raketic and iniesta are not good enough.

Last edited by Beautiful Football on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:26 pm

You can shout all you want.But in the crunch games against league opposition,Suarez has performed better.
Performed better the first Clasico after coming back from 4 months out.Ste up Neymar's goal and set up Messi on a plate who missed an open goal from 2 yards out.But as usual that shocking miss is conveniently put under the rug.
Shocking game from Messi while Suarez played well considering it was his first game back.
The triple header against Atletico.Again Suarez outperformed Messi.
The return Clasico.Messi once again does his famous Harry Houdini act while Suarez being the man he is steps up and wins us the game.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:26 pm

neuro11 wrote:
Donuts wrote:sometimes i wonder if alex even watches the same game as everyone else lmao

suarez had a shat game.
open net miss
two 1v1 chances

less tackles than messi and passes..

yet somehow had a better game Laughing
your bias is worse than freecat.

no wonder, he did not watch until Xavi came onto the pitch...
The guy is hopelessly deluded.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:31 pm

man i wonder if munir would of missed that open net shot.. herp derp this is so easy to make a player look bad :coffee:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:33 pm

The chances he missed he had a big part creating.The beautiful one two with Iniesta created one opening which you are talking about.
Regarding needing 4 shots to score a goal.That is true for every single player on the planet.I am not a stats guy but I would like to see the shots per goal ratio for Suarez and Messi.I am guessing they would be eerily similar.And keep in mind that Messi takes penalties.
The problem is that there is a perception that Messi is still this superhuman finisher that he was from 3 years ago.He is not.
His finishing has steadily declined and he has some shocking misses these days.
Take the Celta game.We won 1-0 but Messi missed a couple of absolute sitters.I saw no one criticize Messi's finishing.
Or take the City games.Messi missed just as many if not more sitters than Suarez and Neymar.But again his poor finishing was brushed under the rug.That is what I call preferential treatment.His flaws get brushed under the rug because he is the golden boy.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:35 pm

Stop deflecting when you are getting owned with points.Address the points and the tactical aspects I have raised or go back to playing video games.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:39 pm

deflecting the post?

today suarez sucked no question about it, everyone agrees except you, your here talking about past games to make messi look worse lmao lets talk about today.
who scored the goal, who caused sevilla the most yellows, who got the most dribbles.
who messed up the most plays, who lost the ball the most, who had the worst passing distribution who missed the open net..

exactly..
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:44 pm

End of the day it all boils down to effort.I saw every player give it their all bar Messi.Had Messi put in even 50% effort,we win this game.And when you are earning 20 mil after tax,and still put in such a pathetic performance in a title decider,he deserves to get bashed.Similar performance in the title decider against Atletico last season.
And thats also the reason he will always be below the likes of Maradona and Pele.Maradona gave his all and put in the greatest WC performance ever in 86.Messi when presented with the same opportunity walked around as if he owned the pitch in 14. Just smacks of arrogance and privilege.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Alex you are plain wrong. First of all Messi is injured so obviously he won't be running up and down. If he is benched wo would create in ENriques scrub system? What about Rakitic doing absolutely nothing. He doesn't play inbetween the lines, he doesn't defend in the cm, he doesn't attack. All he does is take pointless shots, standing in poitn where he was never the free man. Barcelona play with a man down when he is on the pitch. Pique was not at fault for the goal, he can't cover 2 players.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:47 pm

effort is all we need.

you hear that boys?
so next game don't even put msn put our younger players who are eager to win and give 100% effort in the big games to prove themselves to the world

you'd make a perfect manager big guy.

Last edited by Donuts on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:47 pm

Messed up what plays.Please enlighten me.The chances came through his own creation.The one two with Iniesta,the one two with Neymar.Is that your definition of messing up plays.Most of the chnaces we created came through his involvement and intelligent one touch play and brilliant movement.
Enlighten me on what chances Messi created.He did jack.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:51 pm

alexjanosik wrote:The chances he missed he had a big part creating.The beautiful one two with Iniesta created one opening which you are talking about.
Regarding needing 4 shots to score a goal.That is true for every single player on the planet.I am not a stats guy but I would like to see the shots per goal ratio for Suarez and Messi.I am guessing they would be eerily similar.And keep in mind that Messi takes penalties.
The problem is that there is a perception that Messi is still this superhuman finisher that he was from 3 years ago.He is not.
Take the Celta game.We won 1-0 but Messi missed a couple of absolute sitters.I saw no one criticize Messi's finishing.
Or take the City games.Messi missed just as many if not more sitters than Suarez and Neymar.But again his poor finishing was brushed under the rug.That is what I call preferential treatment.His flaws get brushed under the rug because he is the golden boy.

Yes Messi is not the finisher he was , but normally Messi took those shot when barca were leading or wining at 80 minutes, big difference. Where suarez Miss his chance at vital point of the game and often proven to be game changer.
I watched almost all barca game this season and i had to wake up at 4 am to watch lol.
Anyway one of the suarez problem he often lose his ball in front of D-box due to his poor first touch which is very frustrating to watch or try to lower is shoulder, instead he should have hold the ball and wait for some one to make run.

He is not really good dribbler either.If he could dribble he would have scored 15 more goals.That's my observation.

Last edited by Beautiful Football on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:52 pm

jibers wrote:Alex you are plain wrong. First of all Messi is injured so obviously he won't be running up and down. If he is benched wo would create in ENriques scrub system? What about Rakitic doing absolutely nothing. He doesn't play inbetween the lines, he doesn't defend in the cm, he doesn't attack. All he does is take pointless shots, standing in poitn where he was never the free man. Barcelona play with a man down when he is on the pitch. Pique was not at fault for the goal, he can't cover 2 players.

Well if he is injured and cant run,then he shouldnt play.As simple as that.As has been painfully exposed time and time again,when he doesnt run he is a liability.
We end up defending in a lopsided formation and top sides just pick us apart.This isnt the 70's where the superstar can just afford to walk around without the ball.Just cant do that against top sides.
As you are aware,I am not a huge fan of Rakitic.But I dont think I can fault him in this game.I thought this was one of his better games as a CM.He kept the ball well under pressure and passed the ball well short.And he was doing the job of 2 men all night.
Pique is being faulted because he passed the ball straight to the Sevilla player who then initiated the break.

Last edited by alexjanosik on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Beautiful Football wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:The chances he missed he had a big part creating.The beautiful one two with Iniesta created one opening which you are talking about.

Yes Messi is not the finisher he was , but normally Messi took those shot when barca were leading or wining at 80 minutes, big difference. Where suarez Miss his chance at vital point of the game and often proven to be game changer.
I watched almost all barca game this season and i had to wake up at 4 am to watch lol.
Anyway one of the suarez problem he often lose his ball in front of D-box due to his poor first touch which is very frustrating or try to lower is shoulder, instead he should have hold the ball and wait for some one to make run.

He is not really good dribbler either.If he could dribble he would have scored 15 more goals.That's my observation.

Well Suarez also took those shots when we were winning 2-0 and then 2-1.How is that different to Messi missing easy chances against Celta at 0-0 or 1-0?

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:57 pm

Still waiting for these plays Suarez messed up.The way I saw the game he had a huge part in creating most of our chances.
Played a beautiful one two with Neymar and then missed the shot.Played a beautiful one two to out Iniesta through one on one but Andres shot gets blocked and Suarez misses the rebound.
He also won a couple of fouls near their box.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Some of you need to understand the concept of professionalism and accountability.
I am assuming most here are working professionals.How many corporations would accept their top management slacking especially when it is crunch time or in times of crisis.The answer is none.
Same applies to football.He is being paid 20 mil after tax to give his all for the club come crunch time.He is not being paid that to walk around as if he owns the pitch like an arrogant punk.He works for the club and the club and fans have every right to demand 100 % every time he steps out on to the pitch.If he cant do that,then he can take his ball and go home.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:21 pm

Alex tbf to Messi he is playing injured and can't be running back and forth all game with the PSG game on the horizon.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:31 pm

jibers wrote:Alex tbf to Messi he is playing injured and can't be running back and forth all game with the PSG game on the horizon.

I thought he showed some hustle in the first half tbh. In the 2nd half he stayed in the middle and the whole flank was exposed.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:49 pm

Casciavit wrote:
jibers wrote:Alex tbf to Messi he is playing injured and can't be running back and forth all game with the PSG game on the horizon.

I thought he showed some hustle in the first half tbh. In the 2nd half he stayed in the middle and the whole flank was exposed.

He did. If he didn't stay in the middle who would create? Rakitic just runs forward, Iniesta starts covering the fullbacks and comes from deep and Barcelona are always running back and forth. It's a very odd setup.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:54 pm

Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next