BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Jonathan28
LeVersacci
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 13 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Thu May 14, 2015 4:04 pm

free_cat wrote:
M99 wrote:Don't hate the flayer, hate the game (of thrones)

https://imgur.com/a/umg5H

These are brilliant. Is there a place to watch them all from the begining to now?

http://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/35nv7i/tvs5ep5_tldw_season_5_episode_5_dont_hate_the/cr6faf0

1.1, 1.2 and 4.10 are my favorites.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 13 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 14, 2015 6:14 pm

Game of Thrones Season 5: New characters and locations

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 17, 2015 3:37 pm

https://i.imgur.com/UnKJha0.webm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 17, 2015 3:41 pm

ffs RG, don't post spoilers
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 17, 2015 3:47 pm

That's a book spoiler ffs
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 17, 2015 3:52 pm

Pls no Sad
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 17, 2015 7:07 pm

Staaaaahp!

Don't *bleep* hurt Shireeeeeeeen.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon May 18, 2015 6:34 am

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 13 FG39BTa
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 18, 2015 7:21 am

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 13 100953-Michael-Scott-NO-gif-Imgur-C7Xd

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 13 3_office_space_breaking_printer

btw terrible sandsnakes. I can't believe they wrote these amazing characters into the show this badly.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 18, 2015 12:51 pm

Thoughts:

-Reek standing there and just watching ffs, i thought he would redeem himself by doing something to stop Ramsey but looks like he was way past redemption
-I hope this isn't all there is to the Sand Snakes. Bronn: "You fight good for a little girl." Laughing
-Arya finally visits the facebank and is ready to become 'someone else'. That moment when she said she left the Hound because she hated him was a lie Sad
-Is House Tyrell finally done? Can't see how they're able to stop Cerci, unless Tommen finally grows a pair.
-So Tyrion and Jorah finally got their ticket to Mereen, albeit, a risky one. That slaver who punched Jorah, does he have Stoneskin now? hmm
-Littlefinger is a master manipulator, one way or another, he booked House Bolton's demise.

Decent episode, good to see Arya finally ready and Team Jaimie finally reach Marcelo, but i don't think the whole Sand Snakes fight was handled well. Also, i'm hoping Stannis reaches Winterfell before Sansa has to suffer anymore of Ramsey Sad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 18, 2015 1:19 pm

You know I hate those book elites who keeps whining on every single change, nitpicks and acts all superior. But this show is going too far now. They did some good divergences, Brienne vs Hound, Arya/Tywin, that Robert/Cersei conversation but nine times out of ten they diverge they do utter shit and this season is showing. The Dorne arc is just *bleep* terrible and instead of having Sansa naturally develop into a strong player of the game they have her raped. Ah of course rape. They need Arya and Brienne to get raped to complete their checklist of having every female lead get raped. They killed Barristan and cut the Greyjoys and devote screen time to the fantastic Grey Worm/Missandei love story and I tolerated it but now it's getting bad which is sad because I love this show and the reason I am upset is because I know it could be much better if they sticked to at least a rough version of the true events or at least made some good divergences like they have before.

Sorely missed Stannis and Jon this episode.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 18, 2015 1:41 pm

Bro.
This is the "no book talk" thread.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 18, 2015 1:57 pm

I'm a pure show watcher, and personally i don't mind these divergences. However, this season feels a bit filler-ish in some regards. Do we really want have to see Jon go to Hardhome to rescue Wildling families? It feels like they have to give Jon something to occupy himself until something big happens. The Missandei/Greywerm love is disgusting, hope one of them dies. I personally don't mind the rape scene, not the first time it happened in GoT and certainly not the last. I hope something substantial comes out of the Dorne arc, dunno how they got into the water gardens, let alone the Sand Snakes new they were there and arrived promptly Laughing. But, i feel like the main implication come the end of the season will be Stannis vs Boltons.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 18, 2015 2:11 pm

Wouldn't it be wise to defend themself in the court by saying Cersei and Jaime made 3 babies? Would've been GOAT. Instead they're just sitting there.

Why didn't the girl start with 2 on Jaime and kill him quick? hmm Awful tactics.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 18, 2015 2:23 pm

El Shaarawy wrote: I hope something substantial comes out of the Dorne arc, dunno how they got into the water gardens, let alone the Sand Snakes new they were there and arrived promptly Laughing

Oh wow that was so bad. So you can just waltz into where the Prince of Dorne lives as long as you have the right clothes? You can't even do that shit on Hitman. The fight scene was terrible, hard to believe that this is from the same show which had The Watchers On The Wall.

And also wow so your trial deciding proof is a birthmark? Really? He was his squire, Loras can easily claim he saw it when he was dressing him up with his armor. And that's how Margaery gets arrested "lol ur lying"
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Mon May 18, 2015 2:58 pm

fkkkk sakeee i expected Theon to wack ramsey over the head with something > tells sansa he didnt get her bros> help her escape. He's way past redemption now IMO... unless next episode we see him kill ramsey or something....................... Hopefully Sansa somehow starts playing the game now instead of always being a victim/pawn.

The fight between the sand snakes and jamie was cringe worthy :facepalm: , wtf was their plan? knock out the prince and kidnapp the princess>kill princess.... then what??? flee????.... also shit cheography. absolutely terrible scene/arc. Wonder if the sand snakes are this retarded in the book hmm
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 18, 2015 3:20 pm

If not for the last scene this was a rather good episode for me, but that last scene... oh god. Was it really necessary for Sansa to get raped by the worst monster in the show to kick start her revenge plot? It's not like she didn't already have enough reasons to murder these scumbags. After Sansa's arc in S4, I thought and even the showrunners said that Sansa is becoming a "player", yeah right. Brb let's have her raped by Ramsay before we do that.

"The North Remembers" my ass, more like "The North waits and does nothing until the Mannis shows up and if he loses then we keep remembering"

Bullshit.

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 18, 2015 3:42 pm

On the other hand, I loved the interactions between Jorah/Tyrion about Lord Commander Mormont and then the "dwarf's cock" and Jorah telling how he killed Khal Drogo's bloodrider was good stuff.

Arya remains interesting, she has her first kill in the House of Black and White and the room with the faces was very creepy. Jaqen knows about Needle though, that's worrying.

KL was very good as ever, now both Margaery and Loras are arrested - that's for El Gunner who thought the Tyrell were untouchable so far Very Happy I would find it hard to believe if Lady Olenna can do nothing about it. I believe they have the largest army in the realm (largely untouched in the war), they can take the damn city if they need to. Also Cersei pretending to be Tywin Lannister was *bleep* hilarioua rofl

As for the Hardhome arc, it appears as a distraction for Jon to do something but that's why he is Lord Commander, he HAS to do something about these wildlings which is 1). Integrate them into the realm or 2). Let them die, risk no losses for the Nights Watch but also let the army of the dead keep adding numbers. It shows what kind of leader Jon is, he's absolutely doing the right thing.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 18, 2015 4:02 pm

Lmaoo Cerci destroyed house Tyrell. Was like seeing Tywin ffs rofl

Good to see main man mr Eko again Proud

The outrage from the internet we'll see when people see's that Sansa got raped will be crazy Laughing

Has Rasmay surpassed Joeffry? People hate him so much and with the rape scene.. RIP Laughing

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Messico Mon May 18, 2015 4:16 pm

Cersei and Littlefinger are my current favorites on the show. All the other storylines are quite bland this season. Hopefully there's a big pay-off coming in the next few episodes.

El Messico
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 18, 2015 4:17 pm

Ramsey the GOAT scumbag

Thought Sansa would have wisened up by now, just shag him on the wedding night and make it easy in the long term, stupid.

Tommen lmao what a useless pos he is, and unlike the first few seasons he's not surrounded by some legit council. He's beeing manipulated with easy

Letting a bunch of plebs in robes dictate him and throw his hot queen in jail lmao. Pls go
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 18, 2015 4:26 pm

Cercei is just incredible dumb lmao can't believe people acctualy give her credit for this bs Laughing
House Tyrell is what keeps the Lannisters alive and in power and she attacks them and doesn't even try to hide it. Hilarious.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 18, 2015 4:30 pm

She's trying to hide it with the feigning ignorance crap but failing hard at that. The Queen of Thorns is not stupid, she knows Cersei is behind all this.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 18, 2015 4:30 pm

I don't know what Cersei's real end game is. Seems stupid beyond belief.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 18, 2015 4:43 pm

Her Son died, her all powerful dad died, her power is dwindling all the time too so I doubt she even has an actual end game atm she's just making life difficult for the people she hates.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 18, 2015 4:45 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:She's trying to hide it with the feigning ignorance crap but failing hard at that. The Queen of Thorns is not stupid, she knows Cersei is behind all this.

Come on she's not really trying to hide it? She's just not openly telling them she's trying to get rid of 'em but that's because she just can't do it. Imo she knows she can't hide it. The only one who doesn't get anything is Tommen.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next