BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Jonathan28
LeVersacci
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 12 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Mon May 11, 2015 11:58 pm

@ES They already mentioned Hardhome in this episode. It's where Jon is going to get the wildlings.

Fantastic episode. Can't express enough how amazing Stannis is. North arcs are all incredible. Agreed with Urban.

Ramsay holy shit :bow: Amazing acting. He is such a talented actor. I still can't get over his character in misfits and then in Game of thrones Laughing That's talent.

Doom of Valayria is perhaps one of the most interesting lore in Game of thrones. They never talk about it openly but from tids n bits, something really incredible must have happened for the doom to be caused. Hope we get to know it in either the upcoming books or even the series.

Tyrion was touched by the stonemen as well wasn't he?

"Kill the boy, Jon Snow. And let the man be born." https://i.imgur.com/zi49lgS.png https://i.imgur.com/zi49lgS.png https://i.imgur.com/zi49lgS.png https://i.imgur.com/zi49lgS.png

probably one of my favourite dialogues of entire series. That's legit one of the deepest dialogues there is.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 12 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Mon May 11, 2015 11:59 pm

The Dance of Dragon very well will be the best episode of the season. Specially since it's episode 9 and they reserve that number to be the real finale before the fake finale which is ep 10.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 12, 2015 12:02 am

RealGunner wrote:
Doom of Valayria is perhaps one of the most interesting lore in Game of thrones. They never talk about it openly but from tids n bits, something really incredible must have happened for the doom to be caused. Hope we get to know it in either the upcoming books or even the series.

World of Ice and Fire implies greatly on how the Doom exactly happened.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 12, 2015 12:04 am

That encyclopaedia is massive isn't it? Might just try and get the exact extract on Doom of Valayria.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 12, 2015 12:08 am

Yeah it's massive. I spent 3 hours in Barnes & Nobles a few months ago and read some of it. The artwork is amazing and the info is all really interesting. Think I posted a bullet point of some interesting info on the books thread, if you want I can post the theory of Valyria there.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 12, 2015 12:08 am

Also, does anyone actually believe that old lady trying to lure Sansa into committing Angelina Jolie style revenge mission is legit?

On one hand, I want to believe she is an honest northerner because her dialogue "The north remembers" was incredibly powerful and sounded genuine.

But she can clearly be paid off to try and test Sansa?

same as that doorman guy Brienne met.

Maybe the show puts these doubts in your head but I don't know what to make of it Laughing

PS: And just to reiterate again, Sansa's arc is completely new for the book readers. Along with rest of the arcs bar Cersei's and Arya's at this point.

Last edited by RealGunner on Tue May 12, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 12, 2015 12:08 am

M99 wrote:Yeah it's massive. I spent 3 hours in Barnes & Nobles a few months ago and read some of it. The artwork is amazing and the info is all really interesting. Think I posted a bullet point of some interesting info on the books thread, if you want I can post the theory of Valyria there.

Would be great man
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 12, 2015 12:31 am

Dance of Dragons? R.I.P budget for next 3 seasons.

Stannis is a lad as well and I can't believe a bunch of pos didn't like my main man Ramsay back in the day because he was twisted.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 12, 2015 12:35 am

Pretty cool video

Anyways, I'll be sad to see Stannis go. His interactions with Jon and Sam have made the wall arc so much better. Still, the potential for Stannis & Ramsey/Roose scenes should be incredible.

Hizdahr going from death row to forced marriage & opening the fighting pits. I bet he never saw that coming when Dany walked in Laughing Anyways, this is GoT and marriages never quite turn out the way they are supposed to.

Dany's council is now down to Daario and Missandei, a butcher and a yes-woman, she desperately needs Jorah and Tyrion to get there and teach her how to rule. To go from justice by trial to murder without trial (by dragon no less) to forced marriage points her as extremely volatile and unpredictable, I wouldn't blame the Meereneese for thinking she is becoming the next Mad Queen.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 12, 2015 12:42 am

Dis what happens when a spoiled teenage girl who came from riches is left in charge of an empire and f*cking dragons.

She's so conflicted ffs Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Tue May 12, 2015 3:49 am

RealGunner wrote:
Ramsay holy shit :bow: Amazing acting. He is such a talented actor. I still can't get over his character in misfits and then in Game of thrones Laughing That's talent.

Misfits :bow: Simon :bow:
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue May 12, 2015 2:05 pm

GreyWorm's scene made my eyes roll inside my skull, felt like a scene written by a 13 years old.

I can't believe Barristan had to die for this shit. :facepalm:
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 12, 2015 5:16 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Dany's council is now down to Daario and Missandei, a butcher and a yes-woman, she desperately needs Jorah and Tyrion to get there and teach her how to rule. To go from justice by trial to murder without trial (by dragon no less) to forced marriage points her as extremely volatile and unpredictable, I wouldn't blame the Meereneese for thinking she is becoming the next Mad Queen.

Probably the reason why they killed Barristan. So Tyrion can take the place.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 12, 2015 5:39 pm

Don't hate the flayer, hate the game (of thrones)

https://imgur.com/a/umg5H
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue May 12, 2015 6:15 pm

Tl;Dr
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 12, 2015 6:28 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Tl;Dr

Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 12, 2015 6:39 pm

Laughing pissing off M99 every week
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 12, 2015 6:43 pm

rofl

Every1 settl down let's just grabba cheeky nando's lads
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 12, 2015 7:43 pm

Not pissed of in the slightest hmm will continue to post these every week, they are funny as fck
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 12, 2015 9:46 pm

https://i.imgur.com/zDMJfMC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DKV7iQ9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nrNHNdN.jpg

ffs old nan to go full Carol
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 12, 2015 10:28 pm

Inside the episode #5

Dany and the Masters

GRRM: The Stone Men

Making of: Stone Men

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken preview
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 12, 2015 11:40 pm

M99 wrote:Not pissed of in the slightest hmm will continue to post these every week, they are funny as fck

Don't worry mate, I read them,

if my internet doesn't suck.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 12, 2015 11:45 pm

I read them too, but I only find 5-10% of them amusing so don't usually make a post. Appreciate the effort though
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 14, 2015 3:12 pm

Can't belive there are two more episodes to go. Why did they make such a short season?

Edit: just seen that there are actually 10 episodes, just that they didn't release all the titles at the begining. Great!!!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 14, 2015 3:41 pm

M99 wrote:Don't hate the flayer, hate the game (of thrones)

These are brilliant. Is there a place to watch them all from the begining to now?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 14, 2015 4:04 pm

free_cat wrote:
M99 wrote:Don't hate the flayer, hate the game (of thrones)

These are brilliant. Is there a place to watch them all from the begining to now?

http://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/35nv7i/tvs5ep5_tldw_season_5_episode_5_dont_hate_the/cr6faf0

1.1, 1.2 and 4.10 are my favorites.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next