BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Jonathan28
LeVersacci
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 14 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by zigra Mon May 18, 2015 4:45 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:She's trying to hide it with the feigning ignorance crap but failing hard at that. The Queen of Thorns is not stupid, she knows Cersei is behind all this.

Come on she's not really trying to hide it? She's just not openly telling them she's trying to get rid of 'em but that's because she just can't do it. Imo she knows she can't hide it. The only one who doesn't get anything is Tommen.

zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 14 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 18, 2015 4:56 pm

Havent seen this yet but I have already seen so many people call this the worst episode to date Laughing Dorne seems to be a big flop.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

I am disappointed with Dorne, I know nothing about the books but I just figured with Oberyn being such a GOAT that his homeland would be legit. But it's some disabled peace loving ruler, and a bunch of angry teenage girls so far.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 18, 2015 5:08 pm

Broon summed up what we all feel about Dorne.

"Oh for fuacks sake"

http://2.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/53/98/8a4c0947bfb80108f84174b85d0fb4ee.gif
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 18, 2015 5:10 pm

Will it offend anyone if I say that had Sophie Turner shown nudity that rape scene would have been lesser of a torture ? Wink
Its not that I am desperate to see her or anything like that hehe..

Anyway jokes aside that rape really was really Sad why they keep doing it. Ramsay :facepalm: Mad
My new favorite character in the show is Reek. It seems there are bigger things planned for him, the way its flowing, the one way traffic, back to back. Sad At least I hope. Even if not, well.. At least it will feel good that I am rooting for him. poor boy was a bloody victim all through his life, was lost big time.

Agree that Dorne arc is atrocious. And because of that both Bronn (1 of my fav character  Proud )and Jamie are suffering this season which I am not liking clearly Mad They are sinking with them its like.

Everything else was okayish. Littlefinger :bow: Nice ploy.
Had high hopes for the Faith militant stuff. (Still has). But so far, pretty lame. That trial btw rofl Utter ridiculous.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 18, 2015 5:30 pm

M99 wrote:Broon summed up what we all feel about Dorne.

"Oh for fuacks sake"

http://2.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/53/98/8a4c0947bfb80108f84174b85d0fb4ee.gif

LOL

Yeah Dorne simply sucks, atleast now with everyone arrested... we'll hopefully have more screentime for Dr. Bashir and his bodyguard who seem to be the only interesting characters out there. Trystane and Myrcella look okay aswell, they look like real people who eat and drink and sleep.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 18, 2015 5:47 pm

I completely forgot that Dany got raped as well in the show Laughing 3 lead females getting raped oh boy.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 18, 2015 6:04 pm

Rape of Thrones hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Spoiler:

dying over all these reactions lmao

HBO so ruthless
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 18, 2015 6:22 pm

Had Sansa answered No when Ramsay asked her whether she was a virgin, her fate would have been different ? Or at least lesser brutal ? Just a thought.

I have come to see ramsay bolton as someone who pay attention to and enjoy these kinda things. The thought of deflowering her would have driven him crazy. Laughing

And had she said like that we could have at least seen her somewhat attempting something. Changing,... you know. Just like that part when she lied to the enquirers and manipulated to save Baelish. Even if it didnt work out, would have given an indication of a slight change in her persona.

But alas. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Glory on Mon May 18, 2015 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 18, 2015 6:33 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
Spoiler:

dying over all these reactions lmao

HBO so ruthless

Lol. Very Typical

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Messico Mon May 18, 2015 6:37 pm

Don't call me James wrote:I completely forgot that Dany got raped as well in the show Laughing 3 lead females getting raped oh boy.

Sansa is not a lead female character. If she's a lead, pretty much every highborn we've seen is a lead (except for that Vale kid).

Who is the third btw?

El Messico
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Cersei

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 18, 2015 8:26 pm

Loooooool@Sansa no lead character go home you're drunk.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 18, 2015 8:28 pm

Only leads in this show is basically Dany and Jon tbh.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 18, 2015 8:41 pm

Eventually my guess is it will be Tyrion > Jon > DT > Bran > Arya = Sansa in terms of importance. Cersei is pretty much done.. hehe. with that recent move of hers, She is inviting big big trouble. Laughing
Jaime too. Remember him saying to Bronn the way he want to die. So I probably they will go down together in each other's arms, which will be sad. Sad

A dark horse whom I personally feel who is going to rise amid all this is Theon. The creators are planning something for him, its evident. Hope his story wont end with a silly revenge against a sick sadist sonofagun. Hope there will be more for him. Alfie Allen is a treat everytime he comes on screen. :bow:

Last edited by Glory on Mon May 18, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 5 times in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 18, 2015 8:42 pm

We've been following Sansa as a character for 5 seasons now, and I think she is technically a regular rather than a guest actress which makes her "lead".

From a medieval morals perspective I doubt anyone would have considered it rape at the time considering it was husband and wife.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 18, 2015 8:46 pm

Freeza wrote:Only leads in this show is basically Dany and Jon tbh.

Tbf there's only one lead and it's the Mannis.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon May 18, 2015 8:48 pm

There is no universe where Ramsey doesn't do to Sansa what he did in this episode. Forgone conclusion as soon as his demeanor turned when they got married. That said, I think this makes Sansa stronger. It will remove the very last shred of innocence she has had since the very beginning of the show. As brutal and unpopular as it was, I think this was necessary for her development as a character, but only if she has the right reaction to it. If it keeps happening, then I will probably end up agreeing with most of you.

I still have faith in the Dorne arc, but yeah this one was rather poor. I'm still rooting for the sand snakes to snap out of this jobber status, but I'm beginning to think that might not happen.

Cersei is clearly backed into a corner at KL. She has no support system whatsoever so the best defense is offense for her and her pre-emptively taking out Margaery is a good move, but probably not enough. The High Sparrow won't be satisfied with just Margaery and Loras. He's going to want all sinners and that includes Cersei.

Really enjoyed Arya's scene with Jaqen Hagar and the truth telling. The face chamber was fantastic as well. So much foreboding darkness. It was oppressive almost to watch. Great stuff.

Tyrion and Jorah getting caught by pirates was pretty logical. They sure as hell weren't going to stumble onto any farms. Dialogue about Jeor Mormant was top.

Good episode all and all. I just get the feeling the stuff we're getting upset about the direction of the show too early. I think we're in for some surprises still.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 18, 2015 8:59 pm

McLewis wrote:There is no universe where Ramsey doesn't do to Sansa what he did in this episode. Forgone conclusion as soon as his demeanor turned when they got married. That said, I think this makes Sansa stronger. It will remove the very last shred of innocence she has had since the very beginning of the show. As brutal and unpopular as it was, I think this was necessary for her development as a character, but only if she has the right reaction to it. If it keeps happening, then I will probably end up agreeing with most of you.

I agree. Both for Sansa's and Theon's story forward that scene was pretty well thought out, if they are planning to take the stories forward that is. Hope they wont kill it prematurely. The foundation is definitely set.. Now hope those stories will soar. Smile

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Like Ned's beheading, our brain knew he was in deep trouble after basically calling Joffrey a bastard, but we still expected someone to rescue him somehow.

Like at the Red Wedding, we knew Walder Frey was not someone who you can piss off and get away with it, but we still expected them to get away with it.

Like Oberyn being killed by the Mountain, we knew the Mountain is the most fearsome warrior in Westeros, but we still expected Oberyn to win.

It's the same with the Dread-Wedding, we all knew Ramsay was going to consumate the marriage, but we still expected Sansa to get away with it.

Girls were prepared for marriage consumation in these times and so was Sansa. My only problem is how they write the character, I believe this was not the only way to bring Sansa back in Winterfell if that's what their aim was. They could have written it around without destroying everything they did with her character in S4.

Meh I'll just let it slide and not annoy everyone here, the Sansa character has slipped 3 seasons behind where she was in S2 only in a 2x worse situation. I'm just wishing Littlefinger a horrible, horrible death... I'm thinking of all the possibilities, being eaten by Drogon doesn't sound so bad hmm
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Done with the show

That last scene was it.

They have ruined the whole show. Disgusting twats.

Unless Ramsay gets a death he really deserves this season. I am not coming back to it.

Worst season to date.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 18, 2015 9:34 pm

Read Malazan m8
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Agree worst season of the 5 so far. And it's not even surprising because this is the season they are deviating from the books. Bunch of idiots the show was only good because it was following the genius series of ASOIAF. Now that you have other people putting their touch on a masterpiece of course it gets ruined.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 18, 2015 9:36 pm

RealGunner wrote:Done with the show

That last scene was it.

They have ruined the whole show. Disgusting twats.

Unless Ramsay gets a death he really deserves this season. I am not coming back to it.

Worst season to date.

How did that ruin anything? Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 18, 2015 9:36 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Read Malazan m8

Have bought all 10 books Proud Just gotta finish ADWD first though.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next