So what do you think about Saudi's killing children at Yemen?

+9
Art Morte
VendettaRed07
guest_07
Lord Spencer
iftikhar
Cruijf
VivaStPauli
RealGunner
Mamad
13 posters

Go down

So what do you think about Saudi's killing children at Yemen? Empty So what do you think about Saudi's killing children at Yemen?

Post by Mamad Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:04 pm

?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

So what do you think about Saudi's killing children at Yemen? Empty Re: So what do you think about Saudi's killing children at Yemen?

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:22 pm

They are doing to Yemen what Israel is doing with Palestine

But surprise surprise, no one wants to speak up in fear of their oil or diplomatic relationship with Saudi. And obviously the hypocrisy is lost on many.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

So what do you think about Saudi's killing children at Yemen? Empty Re: So what do you think about Saudi's killing children at Yemen?

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:50 pm

I know this might be controversial, but:
I think killing children is wrong.

There I, I said it.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:12 pm

Viva Laughing

Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed May 13, 2015 7:29 am

VivaStPauli wrote:I know this might be controversial, but:

There I, I said it.
cheers
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun May 17, 2015 11:12 am

VivaStPauli wrote:I know this might be controversial, but:

There I, I said it.

I disagree strongly Viva.

Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Fri May 22, 2015 7:55 am

killing children is wrong even the children was a son or daughter of person that kill 10000 peoples for fun

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat May 23, 2015 10:20 am

Saudi Arabia has gone too far. Killing is wrong, and bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing like badwrong or badong.

YES, badong. Killing is badong. From this moment, I I think they should stand for the opposite of killing, gnodab.

Last edited by VendettaRed07 on Mon May 25, 2015 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat May 23, 2015 12:39 pm

The whole middle-east is a mess, it doesn't surprise me that all sorts of cruelty is taking place over there.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:33 am

So much potential in the ME, so much of it all wasted.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:13 pm

RealGunner wrote:They are doing to Yemen what Israel is doing with Palestine

But surprise surprise, no one wants to speak up in fear of their oil or diplomatic relationship with Saudi. And obviously the hypocrisy is lost on many.

Pretty much.

It's all a big game and it's disgusting that innocent lives get lost due to it.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri May 03, 2019 2:44 am

Senate fails to override Trump’s veto of resolution demanding end to U.S. involvement in Yemen war

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/senate-fails-to-override-trumps-veto-of-resolution-demanding-end-to-us-involvement-in-yemen/2019/05/02/4bd0a524-6cf9-11e9-8f44-e8d8bb1df986_story.html?utm_term=.d2fb41f2a503

So this atrocity is still going on, i do not understand why Trump the great humanitarian and liberator of Venezuela would not end this genocide.

I do not understand why the same people who are attempting to end the suffering of the poor Venezuelan people, are also supporting a genocide.

The only explanation is the Yemeni kids will grow up to be future foot soldiers of Isis. So it is justified indeed.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri May 03, 2019 5:02 am

Let me guess hmm

Venezuela and Saudi Arabia have petrol and Yemen doesn't ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri May 03, 2019 7:59 am

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down