MSN FTW
CBarca
windkick
Winter is Coming
27 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Who do you want to face?

Champion League Semi-Final Opponents - Page 6 Vote_lcap19%Champion League Semi-Final Opponents - Page 6 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
Champion League Semi-Final Opponents - Page 6 Vote_lcap19%Champion League Semi-Final Opponents - Page 6 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
Champion League Semi-Final Opponents - Page 6 Vote_lcap62%Champion League Semi-Final Opponents - Page 6 Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 16

Champion League Semi-Final Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: Champion League Semi-Final Opponents

Post by messixaviesta Wed May 06, 2015 11:17 am

billy_gr wrote:
In order to not make it too long I feel the following:
- We don’t need Thiago case to  see the incompetence of our board.
- Safeguarding what we deem as potential important assets of the club should be a priority
- Even if the kid wanted to go, getting another 10m from his transfer wouldn’t hurt anyone, so here’s the management’s error again

The key point for me in the 'Thiago' matter is that he would never have wanted to leave if we had not purchased Fabregas or sold him one summer earlier than we eventually did.

dani and others have said Thiago was a more obvious talent. I don't disagree with that but I do recall those days when on our forum some of those who followed Barca youth football closely (I never followed youth football, so can't comment) rated Jonathan Dos Santos as the strongest prospect and Thiago second to him.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Champion League Semi-Final Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: Champion League Semi-Final Opponents

Post by windkick Wed May 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Halftime possession for anybody curious

Barcelona: 52%
Bayern : 48%
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 06, 2015 3:42 pm

Fußball wrote:"We are ready"? A bit ... unimaginative. Laughing They should let the fans do the mosaics.

I think a hit back to the Bayern tweet asking Barcelona if they are ready or something like that
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 06, 2015 4:44 pm

Halftime possession for anybody curious

Barcelona: 52%
Bayern : 48%

Final possession stats
Barcelona: 45%
Bayern : 55%
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 06, 2015 4:44 pm

Messi was on god mode all game :')
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 07, 2015 9:19 am

messixaviesta wrote:

dani and others have said Thiago was a more obvious talent. I don't disagree with that but I do recall those days when on our forum some of those who followed Barca youth football closely (I never followed youth football, so can't comment) rated Jonathan Dos Santos as the strongest prospect and Thiago second to him.

I think that more about about Dos Santos fitting in than actual talent. Dos Santos played and plays a simple and low risk game, so it would be relatively easy for him to come in and not make waves. Thiago is more of a risky player so trying to fit him in in theory would be more difficult. Well, that was my take on the situation at the time.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu May 07, 2015 1:08 pm

The Franchise wrote:
messixaviesta wrote:

I think that more about about Dos Santos fitting in than actual talent. Dos Santos played and plays a simple and low risk game, so it would be relatively easy for him to come in and not make waves. Thiago is more of a risky player so trying to fit him in in theory would be more difficult. Well, that was my take on the situation at the time.

Good point

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6