farfan
Pedram
windkick
MaraVilla
Harmonica
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

lahoz - Mateu Lahoz, Real Madrid referee - Page 4 Empty Re: Mateu Lahoz, Real Madrid referee

Post by Myesyats Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:20 pm

Can't believe he will be one of the referees at the WC. How does he keep getting away with all of this? I usually have nothing against any particular refs but Lahoz should have been stripped of his privileges long ago. Not qualified to be an official referee

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

lahoz - Mateu Lahoz, Real Madrid referee - Page 4 Empty Re: Mateu Lahoz, Real Madrid referee

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:18 pm

For those that dont know about the incident, watch the end of the first half of the Las Palmas vs Barca yesterday.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:29 pm

It's not only the handball though

Everyone was confused when he whistled for the penalty as well. Even Lahoz himself was confused I believe.

His decision making was horrendous throughout the entire game. Throwing cards around for no reason and ignoring fouls that could have easily been a red. Zero consistency, as always.

I also hate how he makes it all about himself. A ref is supposed to be just a passenger but this rat face cnut needs to be in the limelight every time.

This is the incident:

lahoz - Mateu Lahoz, Real Madrid referee - Page 4 DXO3_2RX4AAl3Gi

Lahoz was standing a few meters away looking directly at the ball so I know he saw what everyone else around seen.... But he just ignores it and whistles for half time, banter
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:32 pm

Apparently Lahoz has been suspended for 3 clear errors

That's what Mundo Deportivo says at least

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20180302/441184056973/fc-barcelona-barca-mateu-lahoz-iturralde.html
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:35 pm

Yeah, the highlights I saw, I don't think he could have gotten away with anything less than a suspension. It was crazy the amount of stuff he either ignored or got completely wrong.

Perez really wanna make La Liga competitive again.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:01 pm

danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:06 pm

Yeah, Barcelona players have every single right to be absolutely upset at that both the non hand ball call for Las Palmas goalie and that ghost PK to which I am still not sure why it was called.

That being said, they were pretty docile in their arguments compared to the years gone by.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:31 pm

He's certainly not a Madridista, though Laughing Like Mystats mentioned, he's been inconsistent in his decision-making for as long as I remember, and he seems to like being in the center of attention, which is why drama follows him whenever he officiates a match that includes a big team.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:03 am

The suspension is nothing new for him. I wonder why they just dont increase punishment. shortage of referee may be

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Piqué to referee Mateu Lahoz after the game: "Even if you score by yourself, your team isn't going to win the league."

Laughing

He shouldn't be in charge of decisive games, definitely.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:42 pm

To call him a Madridista is short-sighted. He hates all big teams. He's that kid at school who was jealous of popular kids and would break their pens at break time to get back at them Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:22 pm

danyjr wrote:To call him a Madridista is short-sighted. He hates all big teams. He's that kid at school who was jealous of popular kids and would break their pens at break time to get back at them Laughing

Yeah, Pique said that in the heat of the moment but I still found it funny so I posted it Laughing

It's most likely true what you're saying about him being jealous and hateful towards the big teams though lol
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:54 pm

"Real Madrid can still win La Liga" - Zidane. may be he is assured Very Happy

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:14 pm

I don’t see the big deal. So Barca have to put up with the odd bad call from Lahoz in a few games a year, while we have to put up with Benzema every game more often than not costing us 3 or 2 points weekly.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat May 29, 2021 10:07 pm

Best ref in Europe IMO
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 29, 2021 10:13 pm

Him and Mike Dean
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat May 29, 2021 10:28 pm

Lahoz is crying.... lmao

What a journey. From outshining Madrid/Barca in El Clasico to UCL Final ref
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat May 29, 2021 11:29 pm

Totally undeserved. He must have really good contacts in the organization because his overall performance this past few years warrants a dismissal rather than a promotion to CL final officiating status.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 30, 2021 12:25 am

He did really well. Won't be surprised to see him get the Euro final.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun May 30, 2021 12:27 am

Excellent ref.

He's only shitty in Barçaland where every La Liga ref is supposedly in Florentino's pockets.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 30, 2021 1:26 am

Lol when I saw him reffing this match. Amazing how shit hes done in the past and ends up here. I dont know maybe hes improved? But u guys really need to watch some of those incidents of his in La Liga.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4