Who do you think will win the Barca-Bayern tie?

+31
Collblanc
Vicious Culé
Tomwin Lannister
El Messico
matpol
À bout de souffle
izzy
jibers
Cruijf
Blue
El Gunner
RED
Freeza
zigra
VivaStPauli
halamadrid2
Valkyrja
neuro11
terrance511
Pedram
Red Alert
M99
Chumlum
futbol
Doc
rwo power
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
McAgger
Hapless_Hans
35 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who will win the Barca-Bayern tie?

Who do you think will win the Barca-Bayern tie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap74%Who do you think will win the Barca-Bayern tie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 74% 
[ 25 ]
Who do you think will win the Barca-Bayern tie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Who do you think will win the Barca-Bayern tie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

Who do you think will win the Barca-Bayern tie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think will win the Barca-Bayern tie?

Post by RED Sun May 03, 2015 2:37 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Who do I hope wins: Barca
Who am I cheering for: Barca
Who do I subjectively think is going to win: Barca
Who do I objectively think is going to win: Barca

This.

RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will win the Barca-Bayern tie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think will win the Barca-Bayern tie?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 03, 2015 3:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Barca were supposed to tear us apart too buy made us look like we were the ones in form and them not in form.

Despite popular opinion this game will be close, too much experience in both sides to throw this game away
I expect a Chelsea vs Atleti type of game were both teams are happy to get a 0-0

Who said they were going to tear you apart? besides it's a different game as Busquets will play from the start and we all saw how much he impact the Clasico. Also i doubt Barca will be as wasteful against Bayern as they were against you after Suarez goal.

I already said i think Bayern will win but i don't quite get the logic here.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 03, 2015 3:57 pm

He didn't impact the clasico at all. We were gassed around the time Barca scored their second goal which helped Barca keep us from scoring and they then introduced Xavi to help them keep possession and forcing us to chase opening up gaps in our defence.

Anyways my point was form and a few injuries means very little in a game of this magnitude. If Bayern are lacking Robben they should play in a way to prevent Barca from winning if that means playing catenaccio then so be it. It's only one game anyways and in the away leg they might have the psychological upper hand which would help them getting over the lines depending on the score.

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 03, 2015 4:12 pm

They were struggling before he came on and then dominated and controlled the rest of the game Laughing

But didn't impact the game.... righto.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 03, 2015 4:39 pm

Just stop just stop will you. I don't even remember whether he started or not thats how irrelevant he is to me and I am sure all other madrid fans
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun May 03, 2015 4:54 pm

we already are back to Classico discussion ...thats how unimportant this tie is Laughing

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 03, 2015 4:56 pm

eco smile

For once I wont have to watch a one sided game involving either of the teams
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 03, 2015 4:59 pm

Barca pls.

We, the world deserve a Barca - Juve final.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun May 03, 2015 5:02 pm

Mehdrid fans pretending their 30 minute spell of domination where one of their best chances was a corner kick ball randomly falling to Bale's feet was enough to brag about that game. But poor Madrid was tired after 55 minutes. Sad Guess what, don't use up all your energy for a 30 minute spell then and if you do make sure you better score. Laughing

Imagine Neymar actually converting that backpass to Casillas from 5 yards before Ronaldo's goal, Neymar passing it on to free Suarez after the individual dribble instead of trying to score a wonder goal, Casillas not saving that Alba 1 on 1, Messi passing it to Suarez who would have scored 100 % in a 3 vs. 2 situation instead of passing it to Neymar etc. Mehdrid should have conceded 12 goals at least, despite Messi playing with a swollen foot as big as hala's head. smh

Stay safe, hala.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun May 03, 2015 5:31 pm

I am going with Bayern. But they need to play decent in their away game, they can't put in another Porto and Shakhtar away performance again.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 03, 2015 5:34 pm

That's all one can do really, imagine, because the fact is Barcelona was wasteful and Real Madrid lost. You don't have to imagine those facts.

Surprised there isn't many people who think Bayern can actually win considering Pep actually is an astute manager.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun May 03, 2015 5:38 pm

Doc wrote:Surprised there isn't many people who think Bayern can actually win considering Pep actually is an astute manager.

Ppl buying the bullchit about "half their squad being injured" I suppose.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun May 03, 2015 5:50 pm

Bayern lost their equivalent of MSN, they'd be overwhelming favorites if the tables were turned Laughing

Having said that I still think (hope) they'll win :coffee:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Bayern's B team would easily get 2nd place in Bundesliga. Not to be underestimated.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun May 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Isn't there already a Barcelona vs Bayern thread? scratch
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Fußball wrote:Ppl buying the bullchit about "half their squad being injured" I suppose.

You know, you've been on Bayern's ass since the draw was made...... Suspect

Where has all this bravado come from? Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle Sun May 03, 2015 6:23 pm

Fußball wrote:Messi against Neuer has only 1 outcome. lol rwo can confirm.

Who do you think will win the Barca-Bayern tie? - Page 2 BuCk9x9IUAAq23j

And what are the numbers like for Barca's other attackers against Neuer?

As a Culé and an Albiceleste fan, I don't 've much hope for Messi to do anything of note against Neuer and co. Stat padding against the Cordoba's and  Granada's is all fine and dandy but he needs to overcome his inhibitions or whatever's holding him back against the germans. Way too many excuses made for his failures, whilst some of them have some credence, much of it is down to mental application or lack thereof. Until he proves me wrong, he will only be a pretender to el diego's throne, personally.
(yeh, I'm still heartbroken and bitter about the WC loss Sad Sad )

In regards to the  semis, as much as it hurts to say, I think Bayern 'll win, not just the tie but the whole thing. I hope I'm wrong.
À bout de souffle
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun May 03, 2015 6:32 pm

À bout de souffle wrote:
Fußball wrote:Messi against Neuer has only 1 outcome. lol rwo can confirm.

Who do you think will win the Barca-Bayern tie? - Page 2 BuCk9x9IUAAq23j

And what are the numbers like for Barca's other attackers against Neuer?

As a Culé and an Albiceleste fan, I don't 've much hope for Messi to do anything of note against Neuer and co. Stat padding against the Cordoba's and  Granada's is all fine and dandy but he needs to overcome his inhibitions or whatever's holding him back against the germans. Way too many excuses made for his failures, whilst some of them have some credence, much of it is down to mental application or lack thereof. Until he proves me wrong, he will only be a pretender to el diego's throne, personally.
(yeh, I'm still heartbroken and bitter about the WC loss Sad Sad )

In regards to the  semis, as much as it hurts to say, I think Bayern 'll win, not just the tie but the whole thing. I hope I'm wrong.

Bayern weren't German in 09, Stuttgart were not German in '10 and Neverkusen certainly weren't German in '12. Messi was injured in the first leg they faced each other in '13. Anyways, he doesn't have to score, the team has 2 other scorers. Bayern need to try and nulify his diagonal passing lanes and put a block around him. If they can neutralise him, they are half way to beating Barcelona. I fear for Bayern if MSN isolate Dante or Boateng.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 03, 2015 6:54 pm

jibers wrote:Isn't there already a Barcelona vs Bayern thread? scratch

There is, this one's just for the prediction poll and people explaining their choice.
Everything else should be taken to the other thread.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun May 03, 2015 6:58 pm

izzy wrote:
Fußball wrote:Ppl buying the bullchit about "half their squad being injured" I suppose.

You know, you've been on Bayern's ass since the draw was made...... Suspect

Where has all this bravado come from? Laughing

I don't understand what you're telling me here.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle Sun May 03, 2015 7:16 pm

jibers wrote:
Bayern weren't German in 09, Stuttgart were not German in '10 and Neverkusen certainly weren't German in '12. Messi was injured in the first leg they faced each other in '13.

When I was talking about the Germans, I didn't mean scrub BuLi sides. Performing against the Stuttgart's and Neverkusen's isn't something to brag about, esp not someone who's hailed as the goat. I was clearly referring to the German NT on the big stage, and Barca's german counterpart (Bayern). Yeh, he showed up in 09, joke of a side which started with mere 3 germans, only one of whom was a full time Intl. This Bayern makes the core of DFB, so we shall know soon if he can change opinions, or he will stay true to his choke mentality against them.
I certainly don't 've much hope.
À bout de souffle
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Mon May 04, 2015 12:13 am

FC Barcelona IMO, 2-0 win at Camp Nou, then a draw in Munich. If I have to give percentage chance for every team to go through I'd give Barcelona 55 % and Bayern 45 %. This Bayern isn't close to the Heynckes team and this Barcelona team is the best Blaugrana team since 2010-11 Barca team.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Mon May 04, 2015 12:28 am

My combined XI for those teams (taking in consideration that Robben is out injured):

Neuer
Alves Piqué Boateng Lahm
Schweinsteiger Busquets Iniesta
Messi Suarez Neymar

If Robben was fit, my team would become 3-4-3 with Robben in my team.

Bench: Bravo, Martínez, Alaba, Xavi, Thiago, Götze, Lewandowski

9 players from FC Barcelona in my combined team (7 in first XI), 9 Bayern Munich players in my team (4 in first XI).

Last edited by matpol on Mon May 04, 2015 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Messico Mon May 04, 2015 12:38 am

À bout de souffle wrote:
jibers wrote:
Bayern weren't German in 09, Stuttgart were not German in '10 and Neverkusen certainly weren't German in '12. Messi was injured in the first leg they faced each other in '13.

When I was talking about the Germans, I didn't mean scrub BuLi sides. Performing against the Stuttgart's and Neverkusen's isn't something to brag about, esp not someone who's hailed as the goat. I was clearly referring to the German NT on the big stage, and Barca's german counterpart (Bayern). Yeh, he showed up in 09, joke of a side which started with mere 3 germans, only one of whom was a full time Intl. This Bayern makes the core of DFB, so we shall know soon if he can change opinions, or he will stay true to his choke mentality against them.
I certainly don't 've much hope.

dang you really got down to the jinxing business quickly.

El Messico
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 04, 2015 12:41 am

My heart says Barcelona, but my head says Barcelona

So i'll have to go with Bayern.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicious Culé Mon May 04, 2015 12:42 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:My heart says Barcelona, but my head says Barcelona

So i'll have to go with Bayern.

No wonder you support Newcastle then. :coffee:

We'll win. And hopefully RM will lose. Would make my week after the borefest of the Floyd-Manny fight. Underwhelming, although kind of expected I guess.

Last edited by Vicious Culé on Mon May 04, 2015 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Vicious Culé
Vicious Culé
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next