If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw

+52
halamadrid2
Clockwork Orange
billionmillion
Kingofeverythingclassy
yoonie
pewpew
gondov
Ganso
Donuts
BarrileteCosmico
rsinatra
Yeezus
izzy
BAYERN_MUNICH
VivaStPauli
vivabarca38
guest7
jibers
Mr Nick09
_LMG_10_
BarcaLearning
ronalessi
RebaƱo Sagrado
Albiceleste
kiranr
Arquitecto
Tomwin Lannister
free_cat
Le Samourai
rwo power
Dante
The Messiah
Potential
aford92
Doc
juventus101
zarola
Zealous
JAY-Z
The Franchise
leemhuis
Raptorgunner
RED
matpol
Pedram
S
Toffer Harley
la bestia negra
Sushi Master
LeVersacci
Lord Hades
JamesNigeria
56 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw Empty If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw

Post by JamesNigeria Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:45 am

Both teams going nuts bombarding teams with 7 goals....this would be the dream tie of the whole Champions League

anyway i wanna see who are strongest of the two as i value barcelona as the best team in the world and bayern is 2nd best team in the world... currently both are in form and what i wouldn't pay to watch them go against each other at this very moment where they are at their best.

can't wait for friday quarterfinal draw...crossing my fingers for barca vs Bayern

JamesNigeria
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw Empty Re: If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw

Post by Lord Hades Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:49 am

i would love any god who does that honestly

Last edited by Lord Hades on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw Empty Re: If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw

Post by LeVersacci Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:51 am

Make it happen :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:55 am

Madrid-Bayern would make me wet my undies, too.

I have this feeling Barca would rape us Sad

First Madrid, then Barca, then APOEL in the final :bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:41 am

Sushi Master wrote:Madrid-Bayern would make me wet my undies, too.

im more afraid of APOEL than barca and madrid to be honest
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:46 am

Badstuber vs. Messi

If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw Naughty-memes-easy-street
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:04 pm

Bayern would get raped

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:Badstuber vs. Messi

If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw Naughty-memes-easy-street

Lol thats what i thought !

Badstuber vs Messi No
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:14 pm

It'll be a sad story for Bayern fans though since no team can eliminate Barcelona in a 2 legged tie.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Bayern will draw APOEL (if Paul Breitner draws the balls) and then a winner of Marseille - Benfica tie. You heard it here first.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:29 pm

I would love to see Barca humiliate them. So in that sense, I hope it happens.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Nothing is better than Barcelona vs Real. :lol!:

The fights. eco smile

The fights eco smile

The fights. eco smile

If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw 107197016_crop_650x440If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw Messi.blogIf there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw Ronaldo-420x0

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Barca would win both legs easily.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:45 pm

I dont think we will crush them, especially not in Germany.

But yeah, I want to see this game too...though perhaps not next round.

I would be very confident in Messi running riot though, they really dont have a chance of containing him I feel.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:53 pm

I reckon this.

Crimson wrote:Bayern would get raped
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Bayern played a final at the Bernabeu. Time to return the favour eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:40 pm

pffft bayern would not get raped. Everything would look like it's going Barca's way then last minute Robben will fire a shot from over 35 yards and put bayern through.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:45 pm

As much as you guys are hating on Bayerns defense, you realize theyve conceded the least amount of goals of any team in the big 4 leagues. And onlyconceded 7 goals all season at home. Not to mention Schweinsteiger has shut down Messi before. And an on form Robbery would give Barca endless problems. Id say 3-2 at Camp Nou (win for Barca), but then 3-1 at Allianz (win for Bayern), with Bayern going through, 5-4.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Piggy did not stop Messi by himself though. But, in the spirit of rivalry or whatever, I would hope for a Bayern win if they draw Barcelona.

I personally think it would be a repeat of what happened the last those 2 teams met but that's just a personal feeling, nothing based on real, solid data...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm a little confused here. How the hell are Bayern better than Real? For me the best 2 teams in the world are Barca and Real and it's not debatable. What did Bayern do to warrant being the 2nd best team in the world?

Real are 10 points clear of Barca in the best league in the world whilst Bayern aren't even top of the Bundesliga so how are Bayern better?
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:53 pm

aford92 wrote:I'm a little confused here. How the hell are Bayern better than Real? For me the best 2 teams in the world are Barca and Real and it's not debatable. What did Bayern do to warrant being the 2nd best team in the world?

Real are 10 points clear of Barca in the best league in the world whilst Bayern aren't even top of the Bundesliga so how are Bayern better?

:facepalm:
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Even if Real Madrid are the "2nd best team" in the world, I'm always of the opinion that those titles mean nothing come matchday. Although I do laugh when I see a certain poster say "Bayern is equal to Barca" when there is enough evidence to the contrary.

Not too sure about La Liga being the best league in the world. It certainly is the hardest league to win if you're a Valencia fan...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:00 pm

Potential wrote:
aford92 wrote:I'm a little confused here. How the hell are Bayern better than Real? For me the best 2 teams in the world are Barca and Real and it's not debatable. What did Bayern do to warrant being the 2nd best team in the world?

:facepalm:

How is it not the best? What league is better?
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Madrid-Bayern would make me wet my undies, too.

You always have this Feeling that any Club will Rape Bayern, but When it comes to Arsenal then you have faith. Just Stick to Arsenal and stop

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Any team still in the comp can win it. (Yes even APOEL eco smile)

Bayern are a good side. They would have their hands full if they were to draw the Cules. However them winning is possible, more possible than some would expect.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum