Sevilla FC: Europa League Champions (the best middle level team of all-time), again

+21
The Demon of Carthage
Hapless_Hans
titosantill
missjb
neuro11
Robespierre
breva
Tomwin Lannister
windkick
B-Mac
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
Adit
guest_07
M99
Art Morte
S
McAgger
futbol
Winter is Coming
Harmonica
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sevilla FC: Europa League Champions (the best middle level team of all-time), again - Page 2 Empty Re: Sevilla FC: Europa League Champions (the best middle level team of all-time), again

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 27, 2015 11:34 pm

As the old Sevillian saying goes,

Gtfi ffs we bare smashed that game like nuffin

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Sevilla FC: Europa League Champions (the best middle level team of all-time), again - Page 2 Empty Re: Sevilla FC: Europa League Champions (the best middle level team of all-time), again

Post by McAgger Wed May 27, 2015 11:41 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:As the old Sevillian saying goes,

Gtfi ffs we bare smashed that game like nuffin

Oh yeah, I think I heard Pepe Mel say that exact same sentence when he was at Betis.

Classic saying ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Thu May 28, 2015 12:02 am

Don't call me James wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
guest_07 wrote:la liga have 5 teams in cl?

new record?

I think it has to be. But one them has to qualify.

It's already been done. PL had 5 teams in 2005-06.

Everton of course flopped in the qualifiers but still Laughing

is not everton flopped, they had a bad luck facing riquelme & co early on

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu May 28, 2015 12:28 am

Winter is Coming wrote:Find this on twitter.

European trophies by clubs in the last 10 years - Barcelona (5) Sevilla (5) Atletico Madrid (4) Real Madrid (2) Bayern Munich (2) Milan (2) Chelsea (2) Manchester United (1)

Barcelona with a chance to make it 6. La Liga Proud

What two trophies did Milan win?
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu May 28, 2015 12:33 am

breva wrote:

European trophies by clubs in the last 10 years - Barcelona (5) Sevilla (5) Atletico Madrid (4) Real Madrid (2) Bayern Munich (2) Milan (2) Chelsea (2) Manchester United (1)

What two trophies did Milan win?

You need to review your European Cup history mate.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu May 28, 2015 2:00 am

FFS it missed us :facepalm: Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu May 28, 2015 2:09 am

Mou's trophies are ignored by default rofl poor Inter fans rofl

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu May 28, 2015 2:13 am

wait mate...when does this 10 yr start ...should not there be only 20 winners in 10 years scratch

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu May 28, 2015 2:49 am

UEFA Super Cup is being counted as well on there.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by missjb Thu May 28, 2015 2:59 am

So proud sevilla.
Become a fan since juande ramos days
missjb
missjb
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu May 28, 2015 3:15 am

*bleep* sevilla, i wanted them to lose....oh well, life goes on
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu May 28, 2015 3:59 am

Fußball wrote:Sevilla go directly to the groups. Only Valencia have to qualify. Which is funny considering they finished ahead of Sevilla in the league. Laughing

this is not funny. this is simply not justified. they were fighting till the end to win that spot, now to know that was not enough. Sad UEFA should give valencia direct spot and allow Villareal to go for play off

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 28, 2015 7:15 am

neuro11 wrote:
Fußball wrote:Sevilla go directly to the groups. Only Valencia have to qualify. Which is funny considering they finished ahead of Sevilla in the league. Laughing

this is not funny. this is simply not justified. they were fighting till the end to win that spot, now to know that was not enough. Sad UEFA should give valencia direct spot and allow Villareal to go for play off

Why? Valencia fought their way to a CL quali spot, and that's what they get. Nothing wrong whatsoever with this.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu May 28, 2015 7:36 am

Why would Villarreal get a CL spot?

They finished 6th in the league.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu May 28, 2015 9:27 am

my mistake. got it now...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu May 28, 2015 9:36 am

Very proud of Sevilla. La Liga is truly and by far the best league in the world.

Good luck to Barça against Juventus. I wish you all the best.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 28, 2015 10:00 am

Madrid fan supporting Barca for La Liga.... Neutral

Seems like the league worshipping in this place is at an all time high.Fraudball and the likes have set a bad precedent No

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu May 28, 2015 10:25 am

In all honesty, for the brief time that I've been here in GL I've noticed that there are more "extremists" from the Barça camp than there's among Real Madrid fans. The names "Harmonica", "Fußball", "CBarca" and "free_cat" spring to mind. Can't argue with those people lol.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 28, 2015 10:45 am

But... but.... we never even crossed words. Sad

Anyway, I'll take the compliment. I'm a Barsa extremist. Smile
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 28, 2015 10:47 am

Also, I think you are way off with harmonica. He's not really a Barsa extremist, but a Messi extremist. The minute messi would be gone, he would follow him.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu May 28, 2015 10:57 am

i don't even think CBarca is active enough to fight with people lol
and despite what Fußball says, he i more than 90% of the time joking about a topic
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu May 28, 2015 11:06 am

Madrid fan calls me a "Barca extremist".
Subparag calls me a La Liga and hidden Madrid sympathiser.

DAT thug life. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu May 28, 2015 11:50 am

I hope you guys didn't misunderstood what I was saying. It was just an observation based on your posts, or at least the hundred posts that I've read during my relatively brief (and enjoyable) time in GL. I could be wrong though. In no way, shape or form did I mean it as an insult or anything of the sort.  

Also, there's a slight chance you may have taken the word "extremist" out of context. I merely meant that you guys tend to get overly excited and sometimes that overexcitement clouds your judgment. A football extremist is, at least as far as I'm concerned, someone who thinks that his team deserves to win even when they don't, a guy who thinks their eternal rival must lose even when they're playing like gods, a guy who would cheer for Hitler's team when they're up against their eternal rival, a guy who hates their rivals.

I don't do that. I'm in this for football (mainly). God knows how much I love Real Madrid, but if we deserve to lose, then we should lose. If a team is playing beautifully, I'll support them, no matter who they are. Football comes first, then comes my favorite team.

Good luck to both of you and may the best win. Make me La Liga proud.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 28, 2015 12:22 pm

Yeh,i am not buying it Fussball.

I know deep down u wanted a clasico final coz u can celebrate either way.And i know what will leave you emotionally charred for the rest of your life and that is losing to an old school Italian football team in a CL final.

Admit it :coffee:

You're not as bad as Farfraud tho.It only took a little bit of refdrid trolling to get his inner Madridista out.smh.

Last edited by S on Thu May 28, 2015 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 28, 2015 12:36 pm

Fußball wrote:Madrid fan calls me a "Barca extremist".
Subparag calls me a La Liga and hidden Madrid sympathiser.

DAT thug life. Proud

Subparag Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 28, 2015 12:44 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
A football extremist is, at least as far as I'm concerned, someone who thinks that his team deserves to win even when they don't, a guy who thinks their eternal rival must lose even when they're playing like gods, a guy who would cheer for Hitler's team when they're up against their eternal rival, a guy who hates their rivals.

Good definition tbh, I fit in nicely.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next