VendettaRed07
McAgger
Tomwin Lannister
S
73 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where will Sterling be next season ?

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 3 Vote_lcap56%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 3 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 15 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 27

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Raheem Sterling joins Man City

Post by Red Alert Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:30 pm

HAHAHAHAHA okay

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Raheem Sterling joins Man City

Post by Unique Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:31 pm

Red Alert wrote:HAHAHAHAHA okay
what part was funny. the part where I said benteke is younger. or the part I said we might not even sign benteke. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:35 pm

The part where Benteke has "sell on value" after spending 30m+ on a player thay would immnently flop for us
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:30 am

Red Alert wrote:The part where Benteke has "sell on value" after spending 30m+ on a player thay would immnently flop for us
us. who is us. you are not a Liverpool fan. and at 23yo he would have a better sell on value than a 30yo don't you think.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:32 am

25m base fee. Laughing City can go piss off. I'd take 30m + Jovetic though.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:33 am

I'll email them
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:24 am

I would like to think they would agree to the 30 mil plus Jovetic. I also think they'll demand Sepi's sister and Don't Call Me Madridista to admit he was the biggest Madridista since Di Stefano.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:59 am

Jovetic so is not what we need. Eight PL goals in two seasons. Dzeko on a three-year contract would be perfect.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:28 am

Not a penny less than £40m (and they can kiss those freaking add-ons). Still undecided on Dzeko or Jovetic.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:58 pm

https://twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/status/616611529929134084
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:06 pm

I feel like a bad fan when I see new posts in this thread and find myself hoping it's rumours about Sterling being sold.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:13 pm

According to my mates at higher places, City are assessing other options atm with Sterling the last option.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:08 pm

Forget it, RG, City aren't interested in your flops, like Flamini, Podolski or Özil.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:14 pm

40m + Zabaleta and City can have Götze IMO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:16 pm

I'll talk to Arsene but no promises
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:08 am

I can see Sterling staying at Liverpool.

Neither Chelsea nor City want to pay the money for him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:29 am

Sterling won't stay.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:19 am

Yeah we'll sell him for 40m pounds if we can't sell him by the end of the window for 50
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:20 am

can we change the title? it's not a war when only one club is trying to sign some guy

there are like 7 teams out of 8 in that poll who do not give a single fck about sterling
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:11 pm

If i am City or any other club i would just wait until the last days of the transfer window to make a bid. Pool can not be so stupid to keep a player against his will.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:59 pm

Blue wrote:If i am City or any other club i would just wait until the last days of the transfer window to make a bid. Pool can not be so stupid to keep a player against his will.

We did Suarez and that turned out pretty well.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:05 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
Blue wrote:If i am City or any other club i would just wait until the last days of the transfer window to make a bid. Pool can not be so stupid to keep a player against his will.

We did Suarez and that turned out pretty well.

Bitey had a long term contract, Sterling doesn't. You keep him one year and his price goes down, and he'll want to leave even more after that.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:20 am

So what? The owners aren't putting the £50m price tag on him just for extra money. First and foremost the idea of the tag is to scare away suitors as the club doesn't want to sell the player. I find it legitimately baffling that that key, simple concept seems beyond so many who want to comment on the situation and predict how it will turn out. The 50m figure isn't the red-lettered sale tag on Sterling, it is the necessary fee at which Liverpool would reluctantly consider selling him. The club are betting on/hoping that, like Suarez, if they can manage to keep Sterling this summer they can either A) get one last good year out of him (during which time they will save literally millions of pounds on his wages) and then move him on for a solid price (even one lower than this summer's would still be a fairly massive profit) or B) perform better and convince him to dump his agent and sign a new deal.

Selling this summer is not their intent, but an undesired possibility that they will consider if, and so far only if, their minimum valuation of £50m is met.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:16 am

If we sign Benteke as well, any bid over 40 and his gone come deadline day.

If City want him now before we get Bentekkers, then yeah will cost 50.

I really hope he stays and Rodgers gets the sack... Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:54 am

RedOranje wrote:So what? The owners aren't putting the £50m price tag on him just for extra money. First and foremost the idea of the tag is to scare away suitors as the club doesn't want to sell the player. I find it legitimately baffling that that key, simple concept seems beyond so many who want to comment on the situation and predict how it will turn out. The 50m figure isn't the red-lettered sale tag on Sterling, it is the necessary fee at which Liverpool would reluctantly consider selling him. The club are betting on/hoping that, like Suarez, if they can manage to keep Sterling this summer they can either A) get one last good year out of him (during which time they will save literally millions of pounds on his wages) and then move him on for a solid price (even one lower than this summer's would still be a fairly massive profit) or B) perform better and convince him to dump his agent and sign a new deal.

Selling this summer is not their intent, but an undesired possibility that they will consider if, and so far only if, their minimum valuation of £50m is met.

Well if that's the case then it seems to be working so far. I just think keeping a player against his wishes most of the time is a bad idea for many reasons. It's a gamble which is more likely to backfire but if everything goes right (Sterling has a great season, dumps his agent and signs a new contract) then it'll be worth it.

It's good that the club atleast haven't taken this whole situation to heart and still want to convince him to stay.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:42 pm

Man i can't understand why would you want to keep a player that doesn't want to play for your club?

It is just baffling.

I don't care if it was Hazard or Mikel no player should be kept against their will.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next