With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius?

+51
CBarca
FennecFox7
Doc
Lucifer
Abramovich
LeVersacci
Pseudo
white_star
Robespierre
halamadrid2
Adit
Art Morte
Mr Nick09
Unique
free_cat
Myesyats
zenmaster
Katy Perry
Kick
Casciavit
Kaladin
chad4401
Ganso
Donuts
McAgger
Glory
Sri
terrance511
The Franchise
Freeza
Bankz
Onyx
futbol
Valkyrja
Blue
LeBĂ©ninois
neuro11
RealGunner
M99
BarrileteCosmico
BORUSSIA!!
Curtinho
The Demon of Carthage
windkick
Harmonica
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Hapless_Hans
zigra
farfan
nadinkrah
Gil
55 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius? - Page 10 Empty Re: With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius?

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:51 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
linetty wrote:
Go being deluded somewhere else, please.

Even 12-year-old clueless fanboys are making more sense than you.

Pls, go.
Let me get one thing straight, you're not making more sense than grown ups.
@Linetty you gon let this slide?

Well... he's right.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius? - Page 10 Empty Re: With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius?

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:28 am

Don't really see any reason we would want Hazard.

Don't really want him either, we don't need someone who ghosts through a lot of the season. We've seen that with Fabregas already.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:30 am

Well, he has 5 times the talent as Fabregas. I don't know where he will fit in at Barcelona though. I guess he could act as the most forward midfielder. But it could disrupt the balance.

Would be exciting though, to see him at a club like Barcelona or Madrid
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:21 pm

Barca is sure as *bleep* not buying a ghost. I mean, how possible is that even?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:19 pm

RealGunner wrote:Well, he has 5 times the talent as Fabregas. I don't know where he will fit in at Barcelona though. I guess he could act as the most forward midfielder. But it could disrupt the balance.

Would be exciting though, to see him at a club like Barcelona or Madrid

Not really. Although I hope that he goes there (because it would make Barcelona worse). Hazard has to be the main man wherever he goes because he demands the ball too much and holds onto the ball wayyyyy too much. He would really disrupt the chemistry of the Barcelona team that already has 3 players that love to have the ball as much as possible in Neymar, Suarez and Messi.

That is unless they were planning on using him as a rotational player in place of Messi, or as a bench player to save Messi's knees. I could see that working for them.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:23 pm

Hazard ghosts throughout the season it is not true.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:31 pm

It's for Neymar fanboys.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:25 am

I swear this place makes me laugh sometimes. GL logic you're either WC or you're a trashy semi pro player who can't control a ball.

Tap[player name] if you score too many goals

No end product if you don't score the same amount as said Tap[player name]

Or you if you can dribble, you're a useless ball hogger with no qualities Very Happy
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:53 am

Harmonica wrote:It's for Neymar fanboys.

If Hazard isn't currently ghosting through this season (as well as any big game, ever) then exactly what is he doing? Pls respond. Neymar is currently twice the player Hazard is.

I'm not saying talent wise. Talent wise Hazard is there with Neymar, I agree. Talent wise though, Balotelli was once a top striker, and that's never been true. When are we finally going to see Hazard live up to his talent rather than showing it in flashes and ghosting for the rest of the game/season? Where is he right now when Chelsea needs him?

I remember one time praising his mentality when he said he could/wanted to score 60 goals in a season like Messi and Ronaldo. I regret those words because it's clear that Hazard has a weak mentality.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:58 am

Just missed the penalty which sent Chelsea out rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:28 am

I haven't seen a decline this steep since.......I dunno man. Torres could at least say he was injured.

Its a rare sight, to see a superstar, terrified to take a penalty. Everybody in the stadium, and maybe even the world, just knew he was going to miss. He didnt even want to take it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:52 am

Yh pretty much... One moment to be decisive and he fails. Its too bad really...

I dont know, some team will take a chance on him and might be lucky. I saw the level of hazard last season, he was supposedly at his beat but i dont even know if he has progreaaed since he left lille tbh.

Anyway i dont think we need to make a big deal about him missing his pk, it happens to everyone.

CBarca is right, hazard has as much talent as anyone, but doesn't mean he is as good as his talent suggests. He is simply not living up to it, because frankly when you see how skilled he is with the ball, he should be bending football his way, and he clearly isnt.

Some players while they are technically extraordinary, dont always maximize their potential. He is still young though, so people will say that he can still improve...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:00 am

Time to print Gil's profile as 'missing' on a milk carton ? hmm

Hope he's alive and well Sad
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:01 am

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XsZ3DjRg8IE/TKoIjmgrJ7I/AAAAAAAA1VQ/YaHfWL-FzU4/s400/inzaghibrokki4.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:02 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Just missed the penalty which sent Chelsea out rofl

CBarca an hour ago wrote:I regret those words because it's clear that Hazard has a weak mentality.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:07 am

this is one of those times where the thread headline can be such a downer. i never even posted here before, but after watching the game and seeing "with hazard FIRMLY establishing himself as a top 3 player", i just had to have a look....that said, great players have missed pk's, he should use this miss as motivation and not harp too much on it
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:15 am

Inbe4 scores a hat-trick against us this weekend.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:49 am

Art Morte wrote:Inbe4 scores a hat-trick against us this weekend.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:50 am

Btw, Where's gil?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:56 am

He was Chelsea's best player yesterday.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:50 pm

Valkyrja wrote:He was Chelsea's best player yesterday.

NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Both Willian and Oscar were comfortably better, with the former being the most dangerous and effective Chelsea player. Hazard was anonymous most of the match.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:53 pm

Think he was trolling tbf hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:17 pm

watching Chelsea and hazard now shows just how much confidence plays its part in football. you can have world class talent. you could have played football for 20 years. but all that means nothing if your mind is not right.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Valkyrja wrote:He was Chelsea's best player yesterday.
Can u beat that?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:55 am

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/barcelona-podria-sacrificar-andres-iniesta-20151029.html

hmm
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:08 am

Laughing selling Iniesta? for his 'steep decline'? might be switching to the evil club after all to support them. his decline isnt even remotely close the one Hazard is having. Iniesta is getting older, Hazard is having major confidence issues.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next