VendettaRed07
Mr_Puyol
LeVersacci
izzy
McAgger
21 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:46 pm

I dunno if KD or Smith are right or wrong,I mean both can be right in a way.

I dont believe Smith has any kind of source on this, I believe he just made it up and thats easy to do because he isnt trying to say something outlandish. But I do believe he just made this up because it has a high chance to be true and you cant really prove it to be wrong.

Its a small thing really. Smith is getting above his station though, not just in this issue, but the way he carries himself the last 2 or 3 years is in a way of someone who is highly comfortable and secure in his position and can say what he wants. And I think this is another example.

I doubt any other journalist/reporter/talking head would react in this way.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:36 am

Stephen A and the rest of the media is trash, I love seeing responses from players like KD calling them out for the pos's they are

KD in the right for me. Stephen A can f off
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:15 am

Not really he called him a liar for saying something he never said lol.

If he said that KD told me he's considering LA then that would be different, but he said that someone told me he's considering LA. He basically called him a liar for no reason and with little basis.

I dislike him as much as anyone but use a bit logic here, in no way is KD in the right here lol.

What exactly is he lying about? he's just passing on a message more or less, it's not like he said he spoke to KD that would be different.

Don't let your hate of someone cloud your judgment, i bet you don't even know how this started lol.

Also he clearly is considering LA, if he wasn't his reaction would have been very different. Just like any big free agent he'll be considering anyone with the cap space and vision to be a contender don't delude yourself.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:53 am

How do we know he's not lying? (You ask what he's lying about, he could very well be lying about the fact that he actually had a source to tell him these things). He very well could be. Like Dani said, it's a safe story to run because you can't really disprove it and given the circumstances it makes sense. We don't know if he's lying or not really. Besides, if KD thinks that no one he's talked about this stuff has talked to Stephen A about it (obviously he would only talk about this stuff to people he trusts), then it's completely understandable he'll side with family and the people he trusts over Stephen A Smith (a reporter) In that regard, his response is crude and harsh but it's an emotional response to the fact that he thinks people are stirring shit up in the media again with no real basis.

And he very well may be right.

Regardless of all of this, let's not pretend that Stephen A hasn't made up countless stories over the years like any other reporter. The basis of my post was more enjoying the fact that KD is calling out Stephen A because he and the rest of the media are trash. We could debate on who is in the right or not all day long because we don't know the facts, and who is right and wrong is contingent on those facts, really. I mean, you could say KD was rash in what he said and I would agree--but at the same time, given the media...it's understandable for me. Anything beyond that is, like I said, contingent on facts we don't know.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:25 am

What do you mean Mole? Of course he COULD be lying. He can be lying about the fact he had someone tell him this information.

That's very easy to lie about, because there is no way to prove him to be lying.

Again, dont know if someone told him or not, but if I have to say which is more believable...I would say its more likely he made it up.

I get why Smith is upset about being called a liar, especially if he isnt lying. He cant just take being called out like that, but like I said, he is getting way above his station talking like that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:46 pm

Russell and Clarkson came 10 years too late. Kobe is a much better shooter than his percentages suggest and being able to play off-ball could've helped his legs later in the career. Sadly we haven't had a real great ball handling guard besides him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Randle looks great btw, didn't realise he had that quickness and ball handling skills.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Randle looks great btw, didn't realise he had that quickness and ball handling skills.

Yeah really loving his play. His main weakness was supposed to be him playing blinders on, he sometimes just picks the first option and goes way too hard without adjusting. It's gotten better though, and it's probably something that'll get better with time. He also lost a lot of jump after a college injury i heard. Saw a picture from High School where he was dunking with his head at the rim.

Really excited for out fight for 8-10 seeds this season Laughing Our pick is like top 2 protected I think? won't happen. We'll win a lot of games when Nick Young and Lou get warm, and vice versa when they don't.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:00 pm

Also the level of Euroleague team are so crazy low compared to NBA when you see a game like that. Lakers killing that team by 50 and Ryan Kelly looking like prime KD is something else Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:05 pm

Dallas and Portland dropping off really opens up that 8th spot for somebody.

Personally I think Utah takes it but it's open as hell.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Dallas and Portland dropping off really opens up that 8th spot for somebody.

Personally I think Utah takes it but it's open as hell.

We're gonna get Kobe his 6th
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:59 pm

The Lakers can get the 8th, but no way would I bank on it.

Utah are a safer bet.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:04 pm

Agree, Dani. Lakers will finish higher!
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:11 pm

From a talent point of view I would consider Sacremento as well but I'm not sure the ego's can coexist.

Rondo, Collison, Bellineli, Gay, Cousins, Koufos and WCS is a very talented group but I really can't see anything but self destruction.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:13 pm

Spurs, Rockets, Clippers, GSW, Memphis, OKC....Lakers slide in there at 7, no problem.

Utah, New Orleans, Sac and the Suns have no chance.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:21 pm

Not sure if serious hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Definitely not Laughing

Suns are the only team they really MUST finish ahead of in that group, if the others were better I cant say im that surprised.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:13 am

Damn, apparently Lamar Odom was found unconscious in a Nevada whore house.

TMZ saying he's fighting for his life No
Hope he pulls through
7:15 PM PT -- The Nye County Sheriff says the airlift of Lamar had to be scratched because his 6'10" frame was too big for the chopper. Instead, he was rushed by ambulance to a Las Vegas hospital.

the fvck? What kinda Fisher Price helicopter doesnt have a 7 foot cabin at the least Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:11 pm

The guy is so unlucky.

Dont get me wrong, I am sure his current predicament is not luck at all and his own doing, but if you find out about him a little more you will find out he has lost 2 kids (or maybe 1), many friends and other family members in tragic ways. The guy is like the walking grim reaper, the amount of death which surrounds him.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:16 pm

Feel so bad for him. One of my all time favourites. Such a gifted all-around player.

Like Dani said, this guy's had one of the roughest lifes you could imagine, children, parents, best friends all dying on him and when he breaks down he really has no one to look after him.

The whole spotlight TMZ gave him after marrying Khloe Kardashian couldn't have helped either.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:53 pm

We suppose to feel sorry for him?

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:55 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:We suppose to feel sorry for him?

If you can't feel sorry for someone who's been through the thing he has. Then there's something about you not right.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:11 pm

Freeza wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:We suppose to feel sorry for him?

If you can't feel sorry for someone who's been through the thing he has. Then there's something about you not right.

Tell me what has gone through?

I have lost both parents and a brother. I didn't have his millions, but still took care of my 2 younger brothers.

You dont see me doing every possible drug, spending crazy money on strippers and hookers.

I hope he does make it but I don't feel sorry for his situation. No kid should lose a parent, I hope he makes it for his kids and learns his lesson.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:03 am

Open Court is back Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:36 am

Lamar did have it rough growing up.. his dad an heroin/crack addict who was never around until he got famous and a mom who ended up dying when he was like 10.

but he never had any problems until all this Kardashian bs. His worst problem used to be his addiction to candy ffs.

^from a couple months ago, he definitely wasn't in a good place at all. I really wouldn't be surprised if they were lying on him.

I wanna know what or who he was gonna 'air out' Neutral
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:51 am

Wouldn't blame the Kardashians though, they were his only real family at that point. The car accident in 2011 and the trade seems like they broke him. That combined with the ridiculous amount of exposure in a tough time can't be healthy for anyone.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum