DeletedUser#1
Curtinho
iftikhar
Art Morte
rwo power
25 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2015 - Pt.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2015 - Pt.2

Post by Curtinho Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Between Natalie and James we probably have the most dramatic and unlikable fanbase on GL. No wonder RO left.

That's the nature of sports. I like Lucas but he is not a reliable player anymore. He is oft injured and even when he's on the field there are players that we have on the team, and out in the market, that just provide more than he does. He's very likeable and I respect what he's done but I also want Liverpool to move forward and become a better team. If that means selling Lucas because he doesn't fit, or playing him and taking care of his fitness levels I'm for either. I want the team to be the best it can be and that's about it.

But don't you guys have a corner to go cry in about Benteke or Firmino or Clyne or how all Liverpool does is buy British players or something? Or maybe cry about Rodgers or bringing Benitez back (funny the talk after he alienated Alonso with the talk going on here)? Don't forget to take your ball with you when you stop supporting Liverpool.

Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2015 - Pt.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2015 - Pt.2

Post by McAgger Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:34 pm

Curtinho wrote:Don't forget to take your ball with you when you stop supporting Liverpool.

Says the guy that started supporting Liverpool during 13-14 season rofl

Lmao the rest of your post is so bogus I'm not even going to comment on any of it.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:44 pm

Sakho and Lucas are not sold yet. So you guys need to hold your horses there. Ssakho, I am sure wont be sold.

I also think this youth shit is FSG policy. For them the running club is a like a pure business. The problem arises when a manager is not able to convince the owners that we need more than just youth and investment. That might be the reason FSG have kept him knowing that Rodgers is their YES man; of course apart from footballing reasons. But this season they signed Milner, before that Toure also. So they will do the deals only when it makes sense financially. It is a very thin line to conclude anything from outside.

Lucas is a difficult case to decide. You should keep him to have his experience. But apart from that, what would you do with him. I had already said, he needs to start if he is kept at the club otherwise keeping him at the club/bench is completely useless because he is not the player who is going to change anything coming off the bench. He needs to start and improve himself to be a player who he was before few seasons.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:09 am

Don't call me James wrote:Says the guy that started supporting Liverpool during 13-14 season rofl

Lmao the rest of your post is so bogus I'm not even going to comment on any of it.

lol yeah, because for you the world only revolves around GL. Laughing

Didn't you used to be a RM supporter? Couldn't you go back there?
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:49 am

El Rodgersinho calling me and McAgger two of the most unlikeable posters on the forum :lmao: :lmao: , unreal delusion. It's like Balotelli coming in and say : "That Carra and Gerrard are a couple of pricks"

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:55 am

Curtinho wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Says the guy that started supporting Liverpool during 13-14 season rofl

lol yeah, because for you the world only revolves around GL. Laughing

Didn't you used to be a RM supporter? Couldn't you go back there?

I know Natalie and most of the rest of the guys in our section almost back to 2008. I know they all actually truly love the club and want whats best for it.

You on the other hand showed up out of nowhere right in the middle of our title challenge in February of 2014 like a gloryhunting little shit. In fact right after we thumped Arsenal 5-1 and Stevie scored the last minute winner vs Fulham 3-2 and were on top of the world. And all of your posts through this past year has led me to deduce that you are a very very new Pool fan. I don't know who you supported before you came to GL but clearly wasn't Liverpool. And I'm not going to sit here and believe lies that you actually did support Liverpool before 2014.

You don't have any sympathy for Lucas or any other long serving member of the squad and you keep bashing the best manager we've since Bill-Bob-Joe era as if you were never supported Liverpool during Rafa's years.

This clown.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:30 am

That's ok. I don't have anything to prove to you just because you sit and throw accusations behind a keyboard. I could provide evidence, but what's the point? As though you're some grand judge of who is a Liverpool fan for how long lol...but then again it fits in with all the shit you make up and your lack of understanding of the team.

I can see why this place has such a hard time getting new users. I thought it was pretty friendly and welcoming, even open minded, when Liverpool were doing well. As soon as things go a bit south so do a lot of its posters. I'll stick to the General forums from now on. Mission accomplished sir.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:31 am

Enough, lads.

Return to the topic or I will start docking people.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:25 am

Curtinho wrote:I want the team to be the best it can be and that's about it.

You were adamant on letting Suarez leave because "we'd be better off". And this was BEFORE his bite in the world cup. Laughing
You have inferior players starting over players that are better than them. And then trying to convince EVERYBODY that you're right when all you come out of across is excuse my Aussie (it's like French, only cooler), a dickhead.
Which brings me to the other dickhead. You are 100% behind a clueless fool that's holding the whole club back and will probably hold us back from winning the premier league in the next 5 years or so. (No, I am not being dramatic. Not only is he ruining the club internally, he's giving the "top 4" breathing space to get better.) City, Arsenal, United and Chelsea will dominate the top 4 in the future. Spurs and Liverpool are in the same bracket, today. Good old spurs aye. Let's play in the Champions League and get a DVD made. yay.
4 years later clueless dickhead still has no idea on how to set up his team... and yet you still back him.
4 years later, after spending the MOST in Liverpool's history the squad is simply put, shit. Apart from a few players, majority of it is mid-table.
Majority of the players that we've bought for "potential" are not going to make it here. And half of them aren't even given a chance.
Not even going to get into the rest of the transfers. Or maybe I'll just suggest one. Our captain was once offered (AND ON TOP OF THAT CASH AS WELL) out for CLINT DEMPSEY. Great character Hendo has, aye. rofl
He's pretty much ruined the Liverpool way. Not that you care about that.
No club fears playing Liverpool anymore, but we're still a "top" club aye.
We have kids leaving Liverpool because even they know we're a stepping stone club right now.
We play like shit.
We are well, shit.
You are 1000% behind this shit. So therefore you are a liar. Good day sir.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:30 am

Curtinho wrote:Don't forget to take your ball with you when you stop supporting Liverpool.

Also who the *bleep* DO YOU think you are saying this shit? And then try and play innocent saying
you're some grand judge of who is a Liverpool fan for how long lol...but then again it fits in with all the shit you make up and your lack of understanding of the team.

HAHAHAHA

"Your lack of understanding of the team"

HAHAHAHHAHA

I can't.

But seriously. Take a breathe and relax. You can try and convince us all otherwise but one of your first ever posts you've ever said in this section was saying you've only JUST started taken an interest in supporting Liverpool. I have no idea why you're trying to delude yourself or what you're trying to accomplish here but stop.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:47 am

I said enough.

-25% to RA for refusing to listen to my warning.

Any futher off topic posts will receive at minimum a 25% docking.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:12 pm

Guys guys guys, relax time to boogie.

On Lucas, his times up, Can needs to start ahead of him, we need to build him up. His got massive potential, oh shit i said the P word, sorry guys.

Sahko needs to stay, and will be promoted after Loverns horror show tomorrow.

We can keep blaming Rodgers, as we should for his choices, but FSG are at fault for some part of this, yes rodgers has spent the most money ever at our club, but whose policy is he following, is it Rodgers fault we can't pay pedro or sanchez 250k a week, Rodgers is working with a Club, let's face it, that can't attract top talent, you guys think this is as easy as football manager, when you have to buy mediocre players, you're ganna miss more than you hit.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
Curtinho wrote:Sakho is a good player but not irreplaceable. If he isn't in the manager's plans, and we are bringing in someone to replace him (if he goes) then so be it. I won't be as upset as when Agger left for example. I think he's overrated by the majority of Liverpool fans because of his NT -- he has never been that good for us, and he's never been particularly healthy.

I've already said how I feel about Lucas. I don't mind him going.

If we get decent fees, and use that money to buy other players that are happy to play back-up, rotation or can contribute right away I'll be fine with it.

You're pure filth.

You literally will sway your opinion tomorrow if Rodgers put Coutinho for sale.

Anything that Rodgers does, you follow. An absolute sheep.

1984 stuff.

Sakho over-rated ? LMAOOOOOOOOOO

replace him with whom ???? There is already very few top class CBs on the market, and we're lucky to have one. and sell him and replace him with whom exactly ? He's head and shoulders above the other two playing instead of him.
do you talk to people in your every day life the same way you talk to people on this forum.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:16 pm

Kick wrote:I said enough.

-25% to RA for refusing to listen to my warning.

Any futher off topic posts will receive at minimum a 25% docking.

Unique wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:
Curtinho wrote:Sakho is a good player but not irreplaceable. If he isn't in the manager's plans, and we are bringing in someone to replace him (if he goes) then so be it. I won't be as upset as when Agger left for example. I think he's overrated by the majority of Liverpool fans because of his NT -- he has never been that good for us, and he's never been particularly healthy.

I've already said how I feel about Lucas. I don't mind him going.

If we get decent fees, and use that money to buy other players that are happy to play back-up, rotation or can contribute right away I'll be fine with it.

You're pure filth.

You literally will sway your opinion tomorrow if Rodgers put Coutinho for sale.

Anything that Rodgers does, you follow. An absolute sheep.

1984 stuff.

Sakho over-rated ? LMAOOOOOOOOOO

replace him with whom ???? There is already very few top class CBs on the market, and we're lucky to have one. and sell him and replace him with whom exactly ? He's head and shoulders above the other two playing instead of him.
do you talk to people in your every day life the same way you talk to people on this forum.

I made the font slightly bigger as it seems you missed it.

-25%.

No more.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:17 pm

did people not stop to think maybe lucas might want to leave to play more football. just because he dont act like sterling in the press it dont mean he has not looked at it and thought im not first choice here i might move on.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:52 pm

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mario-balotelli-liverpool-fc-close-9918833

Thumbs up

Liverpool Echo wrote:The ECHO understands that talks between the clubs are ongoing but the Italy international is expected to seal a return to the San Siro over the next 48 hours.
cheers
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:13 pm

I'm with r34 and anyone else who thinks Lucas's time is up. Not a player to take us forward, not a player we should have a big role for any longer. He's been good for us in patches, but he's also looked bang average a lot of times. I don't mind if he stays for another season - especially since it's between him and Allen who's the 4th-choice CM at the moment - but we should start looking beyond him.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:14 am

Can is his Heir, Lucas did well this morning, if his willing to accept a bench role and a few games here and there, then i want him here no doubt, but if he wants a starting spot, then we can't give him that. I would rather him here as an option then him leaving, but as long as he knows his role at the club and can accept it. End of the day his a likeable guy who can still offer the team something, as long as his fine with a smaller portion of work, then it's okay, if he wants to play week in week out, then he deserves to be able to play football for the service he has given us.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:55 am

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/markovic-set-leave-liverpool-fc-9942931

:facepalm:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-still-expect-borini-leave-9943105

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:22 am

Sad to see Markovic didn't get another chance at Liverpool, at least for now. The lad's 21 - or was 20 last season - and wasn't great, okay, what was Rodgers expecting? Pay £20m, give a dozen games in the Prem, ship out. The same with Balotelli, pay £16m, give a dozen games in the Prem, ship out. What a waste. Inbe4 Origi and Ings leave on loan in January.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:46 am

Lol
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:06 pm

Borini 10m pounds :bow:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:01 pm

Helmer wrote:Borini 10m pounds :bow:
Ayre has done his part this season. Now Rodgers and Co. need to their's :coffee: .
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:20 pm

Great news to get £10m for a player who basically hasn't played for a year.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:03 pm

4m loss and a year of his career wasted. Pity. Shit situation for all parties involved. Even Sunderland could have used him last season.

Anyways all of Mario, Fabio, and Lambo gone now thankfully.

Losing Markovic though is uber shit. Can't believe we are so stupid to pay 20m for a 20 year old and never give him a proper chance and ship him out.

Hopefully he comes back and plays under Klopp.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:38 am

Liverpool have signed 18-year-old Nigerian striker Taiwo Awoniyi, with the player immediately joining 2 Bundesliga side FSV Frankfurt on loan.

Liverpool reportedly beat clubs such as Monaco and Porto to the signing of the Nigerian under-23 international, with the deal worth an initial £800,000 but could rise to £3m with add-ons.
Awoniyi told the official LFC website:

“This is the biggest club in the world and I’m privileged to be here.

“I’ll try to develop myself very well so that when I come back to Liverpool I’ll be able to add value to the team.

“When I’m in the red shirt, I will always give my very best to make the fans happy.”
cheers

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next