Copa América 2015

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Ganso on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:39 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Bet Brazilian fans wished they had started Diego Alves instead of Jefferson now Laughing

(will this be a GL RJ?)

Diego Alves is injured for 6 months

happy we lost to paraguay. better off now than tuesday

time to support my boys from Chile banana

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 15491
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by RealGunner on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:39 am

Chile vs Argentina final will be unreal

avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 78151
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Ganso on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:41 am

@RealGunner wrote:Chile vs Paraguay final will be unreal

avatar
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15491
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:43 am

@Ganso wrote:Diego Alves is injured for 6 months
Ah, I see. This makes more sense.

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 22673
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by elitedam on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:43 am

You can't really be mad when you have shit players, shit team, and shit coaches. Congrats to Paraguay.
avatar
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1420
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Betty La Fea on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:48 am

Deserved result. Paraguay booking their ticket to their own slaughter.

Argentina is going to beast this Paraguay side.

Neymar should lose the captaincy behind this. Miranda showed great character in the match, and the shootout and he should maintain it.

That attack was shameful. Costa can stay, but the rest should be forced to earn their way back in. Robinho, the best option, should retire from international duty after getting his 100th cap.

Midfield was crap, but Gustavo coming back will fix a lot of that.

Defense...meh. Filipe Luis should be gone. Thiago Silva is getting annoying.There are more Center options. Dani Alves is ok. Miranda should be captain.

Jefferson should be second choice.

_________________
Smile
avatar
Betty La Fea
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3275
Join date : 2012-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by rwo power on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:49 am

@RealGunner wrote:Next year's copa is conmebol + concacaf combined i think
Some special edition? Still having it parallel to the Euro 2016 is a bit unfortunate.

_________________
avatar
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Based Bonera on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:02 am

This brazilian side is soooooooo average.

_________________
#RichBoyz

avatar
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 389
Join date : 2015-01-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Betty La Fea on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:04 am

@Based Bonera wrote:This brazilian side is soooooooo average.
If they were average they would have won tonight.

Nothing average about that attack. It was awful.
avatar
Betty La Fea
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3275
Join date : 2012-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:13 am

@rwo power wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:Next year's copa is conmebol + concacaf combined i think
Some special edition? Still having it parallel to the Euro 2016 is a bit unfortunate.
To 100 years of Copa Américas

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 22673
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:15 am

@Betty La Fea wrote:Deserved result. Paraguay booking their ticket to their own slaughter.

Argentina is going to beast this Paraguay side.

Neymar should lose the captaincy behind this. Miranda showed great character in the match, and the shootout and he should maintain it.

That attack was shameful. Costa can stay, but the rest should be forced to earn their way back in. Robinho, the best option, should retire from international duty after getting his 100th cap.

Midfield was crap, but Gustavo coming back will fix a lot of that.

Defense...meh. Filipe Luis should be gone. Thiago Silva is getting annoying.There are more Center options. Dani Alves is ok. Miranda should be captain.

Jefferson should be second choice.


Laughing

PAlready already drew against us man

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 22673
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by rwo power on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:17 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:To 100 years of Copa Américas
Ah! Thx!

_________________
avatar
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Based Bonera on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:18 am

Is Dunga going to get fired? Or are they going to build a statue for him?

_________________
#RichBoyz

avatar
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 389
Join date : 2015-01-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by breva on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:24 am

Will at least there wasn't any butt bunging. Second half was somewhat entertaining, but both teams are very average.
avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1614
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Betty La Fea on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:39 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@Betty La Fea wrote:Deserved result. Paraguay booking their ticket to their own slaughter.

Argentina is going to beast this Paraguay side.

Neymar should lose the captaincy behind this. Miranda showed great character in the match, and the shootout and he should maintain it.

That attack was shameful. Costa can stay, but the rest should be forced to earn their way back in. Robinho, the best option, should retire from international duty after getting his 100th cap.

Midfield was crap, but Gustavo coming back will fix a lot of that.

Defense...meh. Filipe Luis should be gone. Thiago Silva is getting annoying.There are more Center options. Dani Alves is ok. Miranda should be captain.

Jefferson should be second choice.
Laughing

PAlready already drew against us man
Yeah, and that is why they are going to get slaughtered this time.

No way you guys let off them again
avatar
Betty La Fea
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3275
Join date : 2012-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Lord Awesome on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:14 am



"If Thiago Silva can keep his hands off the ball that'd be great."

Seriously, if Thiago doesn't provoke that pen nobody would be saying crap about Brazil. Unless you don't like defensive footy.

_________________
avatar
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 5678
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by guest_07 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:34 am

@Freeza wrote:Robinho > Messi + Riquelme
how is robinho now? is he fine? Smile

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Perucho21 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:48 am

How pissed will people be if the final was Peru vs Paraguay? hmm

_________________
avatar
Perucho21
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 885
Join date : 2015-03-23
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Freeza on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:12 am

@guest_07 wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Robinho > Messi + Riquelme
how is robinho now? is he fine? Smile
Looking at his 2007 gold medal on his way home

_________________
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 17219
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by guest_07 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:29 am

@Freeza wrote:
@guest_07 wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Robinho > Messi + Riquelme
how is robinho now? is he fine? Smile
Looking at his 2007 gold medal on his way home
robinho: "i don't need any trophy anymore, i already got the 2007 one, thanks to mr.freeza, my superb advisor. Mr.freeza told me not to be shamed in losing twice to mighty paraguay"

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Don't call me James on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:22 am

I remember when Robinho aspired to win the Balon D'Or. Good times Proud

_________________
avatar
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28115
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:33 am

Robinho: I want to win Balon d'or but I can't do that at Real Madrid rofl
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19011
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Valkyrja on Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:37 am

They would have won with GOATcelo :coffee: Such a shame he got injured

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10290
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by windkick on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:09 am

that was very casual

_________________
Luis Suárez : "Nutmegs were my only option."
avatar
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5933
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Forza on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:57 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:Robinho: I want to win Balon d'or but I can't do that at Real Madrid rofl
That 4-0 win at home to Arsenal in the CL Ro16 was the peak performance of his career at Milan IMO. He spent the rest of the time managing to miss chances to score into open goals from point blank range.
avatar
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by messixaviesta on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:59 am

@Ganso wrote:
@messixaviesta wrote:Since there have been some historical discussion here I would like to ask a historical questicompetitionss long perplexed me.

How come the brilliant Brazil team (think WC 1970, WC 1958) never won the Copa America?

as i said before ca started, ,historically we just dont care about it. If you enter our main sports news website today there isnt a single mention of our game tonight. We could go out and no one would care. I mean, in 2007 we sent our b team Laughing

It was like this at the libertadores too until the 90s. Our clubs spent several years refusing participations in sa competitions. Thats why pele only won twice for example

Interesting but that part in bold is shocking.
avatar
messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4149
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum