Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by BoBo Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:03 pm

U gotta own own own

BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:04 pm

I don't want to see cuadrado ending up in juve with 28m...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:14 pm

Bayern are after Di Maria so they may let Gotze go this summer.

Also most of top clubs already have many options for AM,that's why this shitty buy-back offer from Marotta could do the trick but still we will spend money on him and if he performs good we'll end up with just a few more mln euros,then we can surely say we are not a selling club but a academy to bigger clubs like Real and Bayern :facepalm:
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:27 pm

Academy or not i only really care for next season and u should too. A bird in the pocket is better than ten on the roof. Even unpredictable things happen in life, take Arturo as exampel as all of a sudden he was average. Maybe in 2 years time u would wanna see someone else behind some new strikers too.

cmon this is football and almost all players are only in it for the money anyways. Stop being so materialistic about it that he should be under lock and key for 5 years even then he might have just seen out his contract moving on a free. The players decide thats a fact and 2 great years with goetze u would turn down for what?? not owning him?
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Andrew_p wrote:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT'S HAPPENING

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
Andrew_p wrote:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT'S HAPPENING

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

calma brother let's not jinx this till we see the mesh vest..
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:35 pm

With BM getting Di Maria I'm more than sure we'll get Goetze, the negotiations for Vidal are taking too long plus Marotta flew to Germany and no DS flies to another country for a sale they do it trough fax.

Marotta wants to loan Goetze on 2 year loan with obligation to buy in order to buy Sandro and some other fullback or get Draxler.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:32 am

Mario Gotze wants to join Juventus. The message is clear to Bayern & that will help Juventus in the negotiations. [Laudisa]

cheers
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:12 am

DeviAngel wrote:Mario Gotze wants to join Juventus. The message is clear to Bayern & that will help Juventus in the negotiations. [Laudisa]

cheers

in as much as I'd want Goetze here as much as everyone here, I think these journalists are exaggerating this whole issue, seems they all basing these latest reports off that interview which in itself is said to have been exaggerated...

until i see him in Turin and in a mesh vest, am not buying any story...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:22 pm

Lol most reports indicate that there is optimism. Smile

I hope that they end up as true. He said himself that he is willing to join in that interview, so why not believe?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:03 pm

Pep just came out today to say they are not selling Goetze, dream off...

ps: though I'd want this to happen obv, just saying better not to have too much high hopes or you'll get trolled..
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:43 pm

What pep said means nothing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:46 pm

What Götze said means nothing either. Transfers are 90% down to the club management.. And there has been no report about actual negotiation or real offer between the clubs.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:02 pm

dronte wrote:What Götze said means nothing either. Transfers are 90% down to the club management.. And there has been no report about actual negotiation or real offer between the clubs.

If a player wants to leave, the club can't force him to stay. Just like Vidal, he wanted to leave but kept it a secret.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:09 pm

salmano9 wrote:
dronte wrote:What Götze said means nothing either. Transfers are 90% down to the club management.. And there has been no report about actual negotiation or real offer between the clubs.

If a player wants to leave, the club can't force him to stay. Just like Vidal, he wanted to leave but kept it a secret.

his interview was apparently not reflective of all he said, he said he could consider a future move outside, I want Goetze as much as you but best you don't bank your hopes on it happening, you will be heartbroken..
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:04 pm

Haha Elm Very Happy my hopes are back up again after him saying that it is up to the club Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:14 pm

And Pep comes out again now saing this

Guardiola: ‘Gotze? Down to the club…’
By Football Italia staff

Pep Guardiola backtracks from earlier comments about Mario Gotze, admitting a move to Juventus ‘depends on the club’.

The Bayern Munich Coach emphatically denied the playmaker would leave in a Press conference earlier today, but has now backed down slightly.

“For me, he’ll stay here,” Guardiola told journalists, as reported by Calciomercato.

“However, I know it’s not only down to the Coach. It also depends on the club.”

For his part, Gotze hinted yesterday that he would accept a move to the Bianconeri, who will reportedly offer him a €6m per year contract.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:43 am

Juventus still in for Draxler
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are targeting Mario Gotze of Bayern Munich, but have reportedly not given up on Schalke’s Julian Draxler.

Arturo Vidal is expected to complete a €40m transfer to Bayern Munich in the next few days, with the money likely to be reinvested in a trequartista.

The news in recent days has focused on the Bianconeri’s pursuit of Mario Gotze, who has hinted he would accept a move to Turin.

However, according to Gianluca Di Marzio, doubts over cost mean that Gotze is not the only name on the Old Lady’s shortlist, and they continue to negotiate for Draxler.

The player’s agent has been in Italy in recent days, and Di Marzio reports that Juve’s offer is to take the player on loan for the forthcoming season, with an obligatory buyout clause of €25m next summer.

Schalke, however, are thought to favour an up-front fee for the youngster.

That would be a good deal...and if that happens it means we can still go for another trequartista with Vidal's money Smile
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:45 am

Juventus will submit an offer for Porto left-back Alex Sandro in the coming days, according to reports.

The Bianconeri are believed to be in the market for full-back, with the left side of the defence representing a problem area, with 34-year-old Patrice Evra the only natural in that position.

Gazzetta dello Sport believes that officials from the Old Lady will fly to Portugal in the next 72 hours to submit an official offer for Alex Sandro.

The 24-year-old’s release clause is set at €50m, but with only a year remaining on his contract, the newspaper believes the offer will be between €12m and €15m.

The player is not thought to be keen on renewing his contract, so Porto could sell at a reduced fee rather than lose him for nothing next summer.

Never followed this guy but people say he has nice qualities plus he's young.Porto sold Jackson so maybe we can offer swap for Llorente or sell him and pay 15 mln Porto wants
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:40 pm

Marotta: ‘Vidal asked to leave’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus director general Giuseppe Marotta reveals Arturo Vidal ‘wanted a different experience’ and insists Paul Pogba is not for sale.

The Chilean midfielder is on the verge of completing a transfer to Bayern Munich, and the director confirms the former Bayer Leverkusen man asked to be sold.

“We’ve always said we won’t sell players unless the players indicate that’s what they want,” Marotta told a Press conference.

“That’s how it was. [Carlos] Tevez asked to return home to Argentina. [Andrea] Pirlo made some assessments, and decided he wanted a new experience.

“[Angelo] Ogbonna asked for opportunity and consistency in playing time, and as for Vidal I asked him before I went to meet the Bayern Munich leadership.

“He confirmed he wanted a different experience. I’d also emphasise that the player had a contract ending in 2017, while they’re offering him a five-year contract, and that’s very important for his future.

“We’re not a selling club, we’re attentive to those who can increase our quality level.”

Perhaps the club’s most saleable asset is French midfielder Paul Pogba, but Marotta insisted he would not be following Vidal out of the exit door.

“Obviously a he’s a player who we really believe in. He’s a young player who has developed here, who has shown great respect and considers this his natural habitat.

“We’re in the position where we’ll listen to interest from other clubs, as we have done this window. We didn’t sit down with anyone to start a negotiation, because we believe Pogba is an important part of our team.

“In the event he says he’s not happy to continue his adventure with Juventus, we might look at some offers.

“At the moment that hasn’t happened.”

Marotta: ‘Vidal will be sold’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus will sell Arturo Vidal to Bayern Munich, confirms Giuseppe Marotta as he praises the Bianconeri’s ‘model’.

The director general of the Turin club addressed the media alongside Coach Massimiliano Allegri this afternoon, and confirmed Vidal’s imminent departure.

“Today we’ll re-write the squad, knowing that what is being done is part of the history of Juventus, who always want to improve our squad,” Marotta explained.

“We have an obligation to continue on that path. Following the victories which are in Juventus’ history means we have to respect that, so what we have to offer is the maximum commitment from the management, and give our maximum effort to achieve our objectives.

“Our model has been a successful model, and also consists of diverse components within that model. So it’s clear that we can face different dynamics from day-to-day.

“As you know, football is an activity, a business, where everything moves very quickly, so we’ve had to deal with situations which were perhaps unexpected, like with [Carlos] Tevez, with [Andrea] Pirlo and with Vidal.

“Vidal’s situation will be finalised, but hasn’t been finalised yet. Then there are the likes of [Angelo] Ogbonna, [Marco] Storari… a lot of players, and I’ll take this opportunity to thank them for what they’ve done.”

“We have an obligation to look forward, with our model, which is made up of two components.

“Firstly we want to have a competitive team, which can try and win every competition we are involved in.

“We also have to look at balancing the budget, considering economic and financial factors. In respect of this, we acted, we renewed the squad. It’s a renewal which took the two aspects into account, one made in Italy.

“I say that with great pride, because Juventus have always been at the forefront from that point of view, implementing policies of reform so that Italian football can return to the competitive level it was at in the 90s.

“From that point of view, I can say that from all the TV revenues from last season, about €90m was reinvested by us in Italy, through buying players from Italian clubs.

“I think that’s a reason to be proud, and can be taken as an example to other clubs, because when you do that you circulate money throughout our game.

“I think those who have obtained that money, if they’re smart and spend well, can invest in facilities such as their stadium or training ground, and maybe implement a policy which can improve their youth sectors, and help to bring through the next phenomenon, made in Italy.

“I wanted to emphasise that, because it’s an important factor, it’s not irrelevant.

"I’m talking about various buys we’ve made, like [Paulo] Dybala [from Palermo], [Stefano] Sturaro [from Genoa], [Daniele] Rugani [from Empoli], [Roberto] Pereyra [from Udinese] and [Simone] Zaza [from Sassuolo], all players coming from Italian teams.

“We’ve made our contribution, and we’re happy because we’ve lowered the average age of the team.

“Of course replacing icons like Pirlo and Tevez is not easy, I think they’re irreplaceable players, but those who have arrived have huge motivation.”

‘Gotze suits Juventus’
By Football Italia staff

Director general Giuseppe Marotta says Bayern Munich’s Mario Gotze has ‘the right characteristics’ for Juventus.

The Bianconeri are on the verge of selling Arturo Vidal to Bayern Munich, with speculation the German international could move the other way.

“We’re looking for someone with certain characteristics,” Marotta admitted in a Press conference.

“Gotze definitely fits that profile, but he’s a Bayern Munich player, so we haven’t held any concrete talks.

“Clearly in our business you also have to look at players, so I can only give my analysis based on that, given that Bayern Munich are reportedly happy [to keep him].

“If the club or the player make it clear they want a different experience, then we’ll be the first to seek more concrete talks, and see whether we can reach a deal.

“Relations between the clubs are good.”

Allegri: ‘Juventus want trequartista’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri confirms the club are in the market for an attacking midfielder.

The Bianconeri have been heavily linked with the likes of Mario Gotze, Julian Draxler and Oscar, and the tactician confirms they are seeking a player in that role.

“The club is trying to find a player with with attacking quality, who can raise the technical level of this team which already has so many good players,” Allegri explained in a Press conference alongside Giuseppe Marotta.

“In that role you need a very technical player, but at the same time we have to make sure we don’t upset the balance of the team.

“The most important thing is what the market offers, we’re considering what we can get, and especially what we need.

“We have clear ideas at this point. The first step is to get a more offensive player, then we’ll see.”

The former Milan Coach also discussed the departure of some key figures from last season, but believes there are adequate replacements for the likes of Carlos Tevez and Andrea Pirlo.

“Pirlo left as a champion, who did extraordinary things for Juventus, elsewhere in Italy and for the national team, so I think Italian football is losing a player who is unlikely to ever be replaced.

“A player with his qualities is difficult to find, but life goes on. Andrea has made a choice for him, and I think for his future now he’s no longer a young lad.

“I was very pleased to see him this morning and say hello to him before he goes to America for his new adventure.

“In regard to the players we’ve lost, in addition to their technical qualities, it’s normal that we have to discuss their influence in terms of their personality.

“But those who came in… [Sami] Khedira played at Real Madrid for five years, [Mario] Mandzukic is a top-level player in Europe, and some young lads have come in who have great qualities.

“Let’s not forget that the captain [Gigi Buffon] has stayed, [Leonardo] Bonucci has stayed, [Giorgio] Chiellini has stayed, [Claudio] Marchisio has stayed, and the same goes for [Simone] Padoin. Very Happy

“They’re all important players in the squad with big personalities. [Patrice] Evra is the same. I’m happy, we have time between now and August 31, and the club has time on the transfer market to refine the team.”

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:12 pm

lol , renewing/keeping Padowin is like signing a world class player each season
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:53 pm

Hahahahaha ^^^ dat so true... looool

It seems that we aren't moving quickly in the market.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:45 pm

Schalke: 'Juve in Draxler talks'
By Football Italia staff

Schalke 04 “authorised Juventus to speak with Julian Draxler,” but are reportedly unwilling to release him on loan.

“Juventus sent us a written request asking to be authorised to speak with Draxler’s agent,” Schalke director of sport Horst Heldt told Bild.

“We allowed it, even though at the moment we haven’t received a precise offer from the Turin club.”

According to Sportitalia, Schalke are not prepared to release Draxler on loan with an option to buy, accepting only a permanent transfer.

This is a problem for Juve, who want to evaluate his fitness levels over a whole season before committing to such a big move.

The 21-year-old made only eight Bundesliga starts last season and the asking price is €35m.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:19 pm

Agent: ‘Draxler could go for €25m’
By Football Italia staff

Julian Draxler’s agent believes Juventus could buy his client for €25m, and admits that talks are taking place.

The Bianconeri are keen to bring the Schalke 04 youngster to Turin, and the German club confirmed yesterday that they had allowed the player to talk with the Old Lady.

“It’s true, we’re talking with Juventus,” Roger Wittmann told Tuttosport.

“I think a deal could be concluded for €25m. His release clause [a reported €45m] is no longer applicable after June 30, and that will also apply for the next two seasons.”

Interestingly, the figure quoted by the player’s representative is exactly halfway between the valuations of the respective clubs.

Juve are thought to be offering €20m, with Bundesliga side holding out for €30m.
===
Fair price tbh...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:24 pm

12:11 - THE SPOT MARKET - According to Sky Sports, started negotiations for Draxler between Juventus Schalke 04. The German player would like to 30 million, the Bianconeri would like to spend a little 'less. Draxler, however, have asked to Juve 5,000,000, 3,000,000 Marotta offers probably the parties will meet halfway around 4 million. For Juventus remains alive even track Goetze. In fact, Juventus and Bayern Monaco in fact have an agreement in principle for the German. Now it remains to understand what the will of Goetze who must decide whether to accept to move to Turin.

11:48 - DRAXLER LEAD ON GOETZE - According to Sky Sports, at the moment Julian Draxler was in the lead on Mario Goetze to arrive at Juventus. Indeed, in recent days Fabio Guild met Schalke player and would propose a $ 3 million per year. While the German club would ask for Draxler to Juventus about 30 million euro, a figure considered a bit 'high. Juventus are also in search of an exterior defensive names are those of Alex Sandro, Siqueira and Kurzawa.
===
Wow We can get both? LOL

It looks like Zaza will get sold next summer LOL (especially if he will be benched!)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:32 pm

JUVE FIXING THE POSTS FOR DRAXLER
07.22.2015 12:25 of Massimo Pavan Twitter: pavanmassimo article read 21265 times
© photo by Daniele Buffa / Image Sport
JUVE FIXING THE POSTS FOR DRAXLER
Juventus will soon return to Germany to treat Julian Draxler after the first approaches conducted wisely by Fabio Guild. At the moment the signs are simple, the Schalke04 and 'willing to sell the young German footballer but asks a lot of money, well. 30 million Euros, a nice discount to clause 45, but for Juventus, still too much considering that we are talking about a player that comes from injury and on which there remain some small concern as physically. Juventus would like a loan with the right of redemption, Schalke a final purchase, in synthesis is, the feeling is that the Bianconeri will not exceed the threshold of 25 million, investment bodied.

Same goes for the signing, here the German exaggerated asking 5 million against 2.5 earning now. Juventus 3 offers more bonuses, increased good for a player who is not from his best season. In the coming days further meetings and parties try to reach an agreement, Juventus, however, seems to have set the stakes.
===
Draxler is asking for too too much...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:31 pm

If we can get them both on loan with options to buy would be faptastic
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next