Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 23 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:50 pm

djfawnz wrote:That was directed to Devi, Gotze was interviewed and he gave a hint of a possible transfer. It is around here but too lazy to look for it. We had good amount of money to spend wisely and personally I dont think it was spent in an optimum manner.

Smiling when someone mentions Juve and saying that they are great club who played CL final is a hint?!

Maortta quick sign messi and ronaldo they gave us hints

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 23 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:52 pm

Stop that pointless discussion....we got Hernanes, we're all happy now
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:06 pm

I wish I knew anything about Lemina
Hernanes was a beast with Lazio. Maybe he just didn't fit at Inter

But what we did get is change and two midfielders brought in does fill a gap, provides us with depth in the middle which is surely needed

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:08 pm

Devi, dont be playing dumb now and the wisest here when we both know how happy u were with the Gotze rumours. All i said is that if he gave a hint of switching teams to learn a new culture is because Juve courted him. The reason he didnt leave (lack of money, motivatio, serie a, etc) is down to juve and gotze, but there was a negotiation to see if we could get Gotze.

Im not pissed because we got hernanes, im pissed in the WAY we got Hernanes. It shows complete incompetence and lack of preparation from Juventus, clear as that.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:17 pm

Its like Inter with Felipe Melo. Its not that Melo is a bad acquisition for Inter but the way they got it. They could have gotten Melo for FREE have they done their mercato more wisely. Now they have o pay 3m + bonus for Melo.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:34 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Andrew_p wrote:What we payed for Dybala proves that we do overpay. The management has to be convinced that the player worths it though.

If you are referring to Draxler, it seems that we didn't want him that bad or else we would have acted earlier, Alex Sandro style, when our first offer was rejected.

I'm refering to Draxler yes.

This is not about my personal opinion, i.e. I'm not telling you you should've bought him or anything.

I'm just wondering, he was your target so you must rate him.
You were willing to pay, according to reports, something like 25m €.
Before Wolfsburg sold de Bruyne and got showered with crazy PL money, I'd say you would have gotten him for 30m €.

So I wonder, how do you arrive at a point where you say, he's what we need for 25m, but he's not what we need for 30m.
Assuming that those 5m do not make some real significant differences for your club's finances.
Somehow doesn't make sense to me.

You know what I mean?

at hans, whenever Marotta fails to get a player, it means we were not convinced, or the player was terrible anyways, its the way of life here, you can't change it. Marotta is a saint of no mistakes.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:56 pm

djfawnz wrote:Devi, dont be playing dumb now and the wisest here when we both know how happy u were with the Gotze rumours. All i said is that if he gave a hint of switching teams to learn a new culture is because Juve courted him. The reason he didnt leave (lack of money, motivatio, serie a, etc) is down to juve and gotze, but there was a negotiation to see if we could get Gotze.

Im not pissed because we got hernanes, im pissed in the WAY we got Hernanes. It shows complete incompetence and lack of preparation from Juventus, clear as that.

The only one who is dumb here is you. Anyone would be happy with Goetze, where did I say I'm not happy if he comes? Find me a post where I said that I challenge you second time after that Coman fiasco comment.

and yes do I think I'm wiser than you, bet you I do and I am.

Last edited by DeviAngel on Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:01 pm

Once again we find ourselves going for stop gap players, when will that end and when will we persue a top playmaker? Amazing.

And what's more baffling, is this year finances wasn't an issue and we even lost/sold top players.

I honestly think i'll be sitting here in 2020 discussing how the next 2 playmakers we've singed are ok stop gap solutions until we fork out for a top player.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:17 pm

This totally reminds me of the Diego meltdown rofl rofl rofl

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:25 pm

Looool. Sure Devi, You are definitely wiser in football than me, thats why the gods have rewarded you with being mod here in this forum! Thank god for Hernanes, thank god for Marotta!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:39 pm

Personal insults now Proud

Marotta you legend, you divide people even on the internet :bow:

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:43 pm

djfawnz wrote:Looool. Sure Devi, You are definitely wiser in football than me, thats why the gods have rewarded you with being mod here in this forum! Thank god for Hernanes, thank god for Marotta!

The only god you have to be thanking is me, because if it wasn't for me you would be long gone from here especially after that trolling during the CL campaign. So pull your shit together or I'm gonna pull it for you.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:18 pm

Haha come on, chill guys, its not like this is the end of the world. Hernanes is a decent depth signing (at least he can be), at Lazio he was a beast. As soon as we get through this injury crisis and the team starts to gel everythings gonna be all right. But that might take a few months. I don't think it was a bad mercato apart from missing out on Gotze / Draxler (and maybe the Vidal sale but what can you do).

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:51 pm

Hernanes for 11 mln and wages 2.7 mln.

We did sold Matri last year for thst value but here we are now getting trolled by inter and their fans.

I know he was good at Lazio but I don't see he'll ever reach those levels anymore,he's 30 already
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:14 pm

He is a 6-7/10. He has quality. We have to wait and see.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:37 pm

Now on a more serious note, who is this Lemina guy?

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:59 pm

salmano9 wrote:Lemina isn't juve quality... Why did we get him? Neither is hernanes...

From what I've seen, Lemina seems like a pretty good player and he's pretty young.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:02 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Andrew_p wrote:What we payed for Dybala proves that we do overpay. The management has to be convinced that the player worths it though.

If you are referring to Draxler, it seems that we didn't want him that bad or else we would have acted earlier, Alex Sandro style, when our first offer was rejected.

This is not about my personal opinion, i.e. I'm not telling you you should've bought him or anything.

Before Wolfsburg sold de Bruyne and got showered with crazy PL money, I'd say you would have gotten him for 30m €.

So I wonder, how do you arrive at a point where you say, he's what we need for 25m, but he's not what we need for 30m.
Assuming that those 5m do not make some real significant differences for your club's finances.

You know what I mean?

I'm pretty sure Allegri said that Schalke accepted our offer for Draxler, then they backed out.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:22 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

You know what I mean?

I'm pretty sure Allegri said that Schalke accepted our offer for Draxler, then they backed out.

Yup he did, right after the Roma game,
funny enough Marotta before the game said we never sent a bid Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:23 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
djfawnz wrote:Looool. Sure Devi, You are definitely wiser in football than me, thats why the gods have rewarded you with being mod here in this forum! Thank god for Hernanes, thank god for Marotta!

The only god you have to be thanking is me, because if it wasn't for me you would be long gone from here especially after that trolling during the CL campaign. So pull your shit together or I'm gonna pull it for you.

not taking sides here but what exactly is his crime? You insulted him he didn't rely back with any insults, he just called you out on something you said back before, if you didn't like it you can solve it in a better way than using threats, he did nothing offensive in this instance at all..
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 pm

dronte wrote:Now on a more serious note, who is this Lemina guy?

Lemina has a high potential ceiling if you ask me, Hernanes though is a laughable move.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

not taking sides here but what exactly is his crime? You insulted him he didn't rely back with any insults, he just called you out on something you said back before, if you didn't like it you can solve it in a better way than using threats, he did nothing offensive in this instance at all..

Elm stay out of this these are not threats. I am telling him that If I wanted him to be gone or banned he would be by now but I sticked my neck to many times for him, that I won't do it again.

Last edited by DeviAngel on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:27 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

Lemina has a high potential ceiling if you ask me, Hernanes though is a laughable move.
would you consider laughable if he regains his Lazio form?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:27 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Elm stay out of this these are not threats. I am telling him that If I wanted him to be gone or banned he would be by now but I sticked my neck to many times for him, that I won't do it again.

ok my bad
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:28 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

no but the chances of that happening are low if you ask me, if he does feel free to quote me every time he performs.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:30 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

no but the chances of that happening are low if you ask me, if he does feel free to quote me every time he performs.

I'm not satisfied tbh too, but its better quick temporary fix and a cheap one who can pull alla Pirlo then 40m for Vasquez (Zamparini asked that much), 30m for Lamela. We can save the money for better AM for the winter/summer while we get good depth option who can hold the ball and take fk's.

plus he was really good in the last 3-4 matches for inter as TQ.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next