Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 9 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:13 pm

Siquera is coning according to sky

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 9 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:03 pm

Munchie89 wrote:Okay maybe Mascherano was a fake.

It all makes sense, nothing you said is wrong, besides Ibra (any team would always need him, us included) and Dzeko or Van Persie (they can make the difference)

Vasquez is okay but for 20 mlns we should be able to go somewhere else without taking such a risk/challenge.

my frustration is just about all these refuses by certain players, or lack of interest by Juve to certain other players, when it should be esier after a CL final played "the other day".

as I said Ibra is wc level player, but he is 34 and I don't want him here on a fat contract, for me that's a step backwards.

Dzeko is not in the same category as Ibra imo, he is a good striker and that's about it same as Llorente and we want to move out of the traditional play with tall and slow strikers in the box, RvP is useful but not first team material he is to injury prone same as Jovetic.

Player who refuses or thinks twice to wear that ADP10 shirt is a player we don't need because we are not stepping stone. In the first offer from EPL,La Liga he will leave us like Vidal did.

Vasquez is not OK for 20m but given today's market and Zamparini than yeah Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:04 pm

juvealbanian wrote:In fact this should have been the season when we signed a world class trq or striker,with CL money and Vidal sale plus Tevez leaving (Pirlo wasn't that influential anymore) we need someone to keep our quality up.
I feel sad when hearing rumours about Vazquez a player who had one good season at 26 years Sad
And so far our best option is a injury prone kid.
However I'm aware that prices have gone insane this year (KDB 60 mln for just 1 good season),at this rate if Pogba gets sold for anything less than 90 mln then Marotta must leave.I think could have easily got 45-50 mln from Vidal but we didn't attempted to open a bidding war.

I'd rather invest those 20-30 mln on a young talent like Fekir for ex. or even save them hoping for next summer.

Its also his first season in a top league and first team player, so far even in pre-season he is amazing.

we'll ahve to wait and see I guess, Vasquez partnership with Dybala was awesome ! Who saw it last year knows what I'm talking about.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:06 pm

avier Mascherano’s Italian intermediary has given another interview, claiming Juventus, Roma, Milan and Inter want the Barcelona man.

Today’s edition of Tuttosport leads on an interview with Gustavo Mascardi, who claims to be an intermediary for the Argentinian, and that he wants a move to Serie A.

“I was instructed [to act as an intermediary] by one of his agents, [Walter] Tamer, as well as the player,” Mascardi explained, speaking to LaRoma24.

“I’ll stay in touch with them while I work on a solution.

“Will I meet with Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini? Yes, I can confirm that. We’ll talk about everything.

“I can tell you that I’ve already spoken with [Juventus director general Giuseppe] Marotta, but negotiations stalled, because Juventus spoke to [Barcelona international sporting director Ariedo] Braida, who told them they didn’t want to sell.

“Last night I had dinner with Ariedo and I told him the lad wants a change of scenery, preferably in Italy.

“Javier will speak directly to the President [Josep Bartomeu] as soon as there’s a concrete offer from an Italian club. He wants to come and play in Serie A.

“No team is in pole position, at the moment Inter with [sporting director Piero] Ausilio are the team which has come forward more than the others, but no-one is in pole position.

“I’ve talked about the player with [Milan CEO Adriano] Galliani, Ausilio, Walter and Marotta. The situation is clear, and the transfer window is open. Anything could happen, or nothing could happen.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:24 pm

Tuttosport says we got Siqueira on loan with obligation to buy for 9.5 mln.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:41 pm

Siqueira to Juventus is all but done-Marotta has a deal with Atletico and the player. A loan initially, with a an obligation to buy for 9.5m

Official announcement regarding Siqueira to Juve is expected next week after Juve return from Shanghai [All via VS Forum]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:30 pm

OFFICIAL: Juventus midfielder Gabriel Appelt (21) has joined Segunda Liga side Leganes on a season-long loan.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:34 pm

Is siquera a good signing?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:08 pm

salmano9 wrote:Is siquera a good signing?

He is a solid player. Nothing spectacular but he will provide solidity in the defense. He also a pretty decent dribbler and will offer some fresh change to Evra, who played a lot last season due to Asamoah's injury and only having Padoin as a back up. I think the loan deal and the 9.5 million price tag on him is fairly reasonable.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:51 pm

He was bought to move Asamoah as CM and cover the old man Evra.He can be solid for Serie A but he's not anything special.
I'd give this move a 6/10 only because it gives us more options to play in midfield and LB.

Now waiting for that trq or new CM...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:58 pm

I'd say it provides much needed cover for the short term and who knows, maybe he can impress in his time with Juventus. Fullback has been a position that has left much to be desired in the passed several seasons.

Last season with Lichtsteiner and Evra, it was definitely the strongest in terms of qualify for Juve's fullback situation. I mean this with a 4-man back line. Unfortunately, both Licht and Evra are towards the ends of their careers.

Anyways, with minor injuries to Morata and a somewhat more serious one to Khedira, I still do not think this is a time to panic. It just gives other players a chance at the beginning of the season.

Talks about signing a more defensive midfielder has emerged but I don't see the point, even with the Khedira injury. The central midfield is loaded, it is an attacking player that is the gap right now. A #10 would be incredible with this team!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:09 pm

I don't know why we aren't going after gotze now. I think that marrota is waiting till isla and Llorente are sold to move for a special #10.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:33 pm

Luca wrote:I'd say it provides much needed cover for the short term and who knows, maybe he can impress in his time with Juventus. Fullback has been a position that has left much to be desired in the passed several seasons.

Last season with Lichtsteiner and Evra, it was definitely the strongest in terms of qualify for Juve's fullback situation. I mean this with a 4-man back line. Unfortunately, both Licht and Evra are towards the ends of their careers.

Anyways, with minor injuries to Morata and a somewhat more serious one to Khedira, I still do not think this is a time to panic. It just gives other players a chance at the beginning of the season.

Talks about signing a more defensive midfielder has emerged but I don't see the point, even with the Khedira injury. The central midfield is loaded, it is an attacking player that is the gap right now. A #10 would be incredible with this team!

Thumbs up
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:32 am

Other reports say Siquiera will come on loan for around 2 mln and with option to buy for 6 mln,not obligatory Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:59 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Other reports say Siquiera will come on loan for around 2 mln and with option to buy for 6 mln,not obligatory Very Happy

That would be a fantastic deal then if true. Marotta working his magic again.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:02 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Other reports say Siquiera will come on loan for around 2 mln and with option to buy for 6 mln,not obligatory Very Happy

GDM reported the same if I'm not mistaking.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:14 pm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 9 CLuszA6WUAAkXLR
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Wow, these stats prove that Drax is nothing special afterall. But this isn't my final judgement as he had bad luck with injuries last season.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:27 pm

salmano9 wrote:Wow, these stats prove that Drax is nothing special afterall. But this isn't my final judgement as he had bad luck with injuries last season.

The stats on Draxler just show that he didn't play anything last season. 779 or so minutes is nothing compared to what Pogba or Gotze played. It would be extremely unfair to rate him according to this. The fact that he still had a higher average stat for assists compared to Gotze show there is something about him. Plus, the teams that surround both Gotze and Pogba are on another level of quality compared to Schalke 04 (No disrespect to them of course, but both Bayern and Juventus were extremely strong last season in the CL and their respective leagues)
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:46 am

Yes true. I am sure that if we look at Draxler's stats between 2012-2014, they are much better and a better indicator of the player's quality.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:58 am

Draxler excluded for not having similar minutes to other players:

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 9 Capture
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:03 am

Considering Calhanoglu plays against same teams as Gotze,I must say I'm impressed by his created chances (it could be that he's also a regular set-piece taker maybe) but still really great.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:50 am

And DRAXLER SIQUEIRA: STOK
11.08.2015 20:48 of Massimo Pavan Twitter: pavanmassimo article read 17052 times

And DRAXLER SIQUEIRA: STOK
Decisive hours at Juventus to define the purchase of a left fielder and the "famous" playmaker. Juventus, in fact, is trying to close for Guilherme Siqueira and Julian Draxler. The strategy of the leadership and zebra 'clear: wait for the response to the offers put on the table and not fall to dangerous games upward.

For Atletico player expects the response of the player, and the offer 'attractive to an outsider that Atletico played with good profit but which is not considered unmovable. The feeling is' that Juventus has offered a take it or leave it, there will be no raises, it's up to the player to decide by return.

Same goes for Draxler, in this case the offer and 'been retouched slightly higher from 15 to 18 with bonuses to get about 28 million overall, but does not rise further. The player is getting from the physical point of view but according to Juventus is not worth more, and should not be overpaid.

The logic of the auctions is not a member Marotta & c, Juventus and other tracks will not be caught unprepared, the days go by, but if we jump Plan A will be to B and it is said that in the end turns out to be better than the first.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:45 pm

Am I the only one that's a little worried about the transfer market right now? Normally, I'm pretty relaxed about the market and trust in Marotta to make the right moves. But I'm worried that if we wait too long, we're not going to have enough time to work out player into Allegri's system.

We are missing a good LB and creative attacking midfielder. I wouldn't care if it was a striker or CB as those are positions where you can slot a player in more quickly. A fullback and CAM are key positions that affect the formation greatly.

UCL group play is only a month away. I feel like Marotta is targeting way too many players just so he can avoid spending more than 20m on a good CAM. Maybe, I'm over-reacting, but I would like this market to be concluded. We lost way too many key players to not have added a good attacking midfielder at this point.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:28 pm

Juventude wrote:Am I the only one that's a little worried about the transfer market right now? Normally, I'm pretty relaxed about the market and trust in Marotta to make the right moves. But I'm worried that if we wait too long, we're not going to have enough time to work out player into Allegri's system.

We are missing a good LB and creative attacking midfielder. I wouldn't care if it was a striker or CB as those are positions where you can slot a player in more quickly. A fullback and CAM are key positions that affect the formation greatly.

UCL group play is only a month away. I feel like Marotta is targeting way too many players just so he can avoid spending more than 20m on a good CAM. Maybe, I'm over-reacting, but I would like this market to be concluded. We lost way too many key players to not have added a good attacking midfielder at this point.

sometimes I think the same thing, but yet again I say to myself ' Dejan give it time, it may prove wrong' we don't know what's happening behind the scenes.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:01 am

Juventude wrote:Am I the only one that's a little worried about the transfer market right now? Normally, I'm pretty relaxed about the market and trust in Marotta to make the right moves. But I'm worried that if we wait too long, we're not going to have enough time to work out player into Allegri's system.

I believe a LB will come
I am not as confident in an attacking midfielder. Not for Marotta's inability to spend, but for the lack of quality attacking midfielders available at this time.

Not to mention, the season is a week away. Bringing in a quality attacking midfielder now, with intentions for him to have a starting role, but less than a week to gel with the team? Of course it would be a work in progress, I guess the combination of time and lack of quality players for transfer targets is more concerning than money. I think if push came to shove and there was a quality player available, it would happen. I just do not see it as the case at the moment, but then again, things can change overnight!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next