Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:06 am

I'll believe it when I see it

Which is hopefully when I wake up.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:11 am

juvealbanian wrote:Reports in Italy claim Julian Draxler could join Juventus
within 24 hours, as he’s asked Schalke to sell him.
Bianconeri director general Giuseppe Marotta hinted earlier
today that the deal would not happen , with the German side
seemingly demanding too much.
However, SportMediaset is reporting that the attacking
midfielder has told Schalke Coach André Breitenreiter he
wants to be allowed to move to Turin.
Mediaset believes the Old Lady will offer a transfer fee of
€28m in order to close the deal, as they have already
reached an agreement with Draxler.
If the bid is accepted, the deal could be done within 24
hours.
Sky is also reporting that the 21-year-old is trying to force
a move, but cautions that Juventus and Schalke are still
some way apart in terms of a fee, though the gap is not
unbridgeable.
The news outlet believes Juve are offering €24m plus
another €7m in bonuses, while the Bundesliga side are
asking for €32m, of which €27m would be guaranteed,
payable over three years.
The other €5m would be made up of bonus payments.

I swear if Juventus lose Draxler over 3M, I'll be disappointed lmao

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:46 am

I wont be surprised considering our first offer was pretty badass (15mln)
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:00 pm

We should change our club motto to: 'Juventus FC. Written off by our own supporters since 1897'
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:26 pm

Draxler is asking his team to sell him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:18 pm

Carlo Laudisa ‏@carlolaudisa 15 p15 perccel ezelőtt Fordítás megtekintése
#Inter e #Perisic, #Juve e #Draxler: ci siamo. Coming soon on #Periscope.

Draxler wants only Juventus & has informed Schalke through his agents that he will not accept to negotiate with Wolfsburg. [GdS]
Sportmediaset -

"Opening Schalke, perhaps the decisive one, for Draxler. Juventus is optimistic that the player wants to wear the black and white jersey. Beppe Marotta has risen to 25 million, plus 7.5 bonus. The Germans are asking 27 million immediately and 5.5 bonus. It's only a matter of hours."

It will be a very long day on the draxler front. juve and schalke working to resolve the difference. - sky via vs.

The deal for Draxler could be closed at €27m + bonus. Schalke & Juventus are not far apart. [La Repubblica]

Olympique Marseilles Mario Lemina's agent denies any link with Inter and Napoli: 'Only Juventus are in serious negotiations'.

#Gds : Draxler will not renew his contract with schalke , today there will be news regarding his transfer to Juventus " #Juventus

#Gds : Only 2m difference btw Schalke request & #Juve supply for draxler " #Juvenews
The intermediaries of Juventus & Schalke will continue to work to reach an agreement for Draxler today, according to Sky.

Khaled Al Nouss ‏@KhaledAlNouss 13m13 minutes ago
After rejecting a renewal with Schalke. There's will be a new developments today regarding Draxler, according to @carlolaudisa.

15:10 - JUVE AND SCHALKE are approaching FOR DRAXLER - According to Sky Sports, Juventus and Schalke are getting closer to Julian Draxler. The Germans, in fact, have lowered the claims 27.5 million. The whole day will be decisive, because intermediaries negotiation Draxler are working hard to reach an agreement and filters optimism. Juventus, though, yesterday met Zenit to talk Witsel. The Bianconeri have been informed by the Russians to understand what is the price of the player.

Sky : In one way or another, #Juve will close draxler deal " #Juvenews
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:23 pm

According to Sky, Juventus & Schalke are getting closer for Draxler. Today will be decisive for Juventus to close the deal.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:23 pm

The intermediaries of Juventus are negotiating to reach an agreement. There's optimism. [Sky]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:35 pm

15:25 - FIORENTINA ON ISLA - According to Sky Sports, Juventus, Fiorentina through intermediaries are talking about Mauricio Isla. The Viola are looking for a player with the characteristics of the Chilean. In addition, the yield would Juvnetus Isla.

15:19 - CONTACTS JUVE- MARSEILLE FOR ZAZA - According to Sky Sports, are ongoing contacts between Juventus Marseille for Zaza. After the departure of Llorente, however, the Bianconeri would not be fully convinced to let the striker go. Even the same Zaza does not seem willing to leave Juventus.

15:10 - JUVE AND SCHALKE are approaching FOR DRAXLER - According to Sky Sports, Juventus and Schalke are getting closer to Julian Draxler. The Germans, in fact, have lowered the claims 27.5 million. The whole day will be decisive, because intermediaries negotiation Draxler are working hard to reach an agreement and filters optimism. Juventus, though, yesterday met Zenit to talk Witsel. The Bianconeri have been informed by the Russians to understand what is the price of the player.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:01 pm

Official: Schalke have acquired Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg on loan from Bayern.

Sky, Laudisa and others all reporting that Juve and Schalke are ever closer on a deal for draxler. Today could be decisive.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:44 pm

Please Draxler Proud

I was somewhat against this move earlier... When I thought more players were available, I could understand not wanting to overpay at the first name.

Now, I just want recourse. I hope we don't miss out over a few million.

Especially if it makes the 3-5-2 only used in certain situations and circumstances. We don't have the personnel in the center midfield or up front to make it feasible. If we use Cuadrado and Sandro it looks better, but if we play how we did against Udinese (still should have won), then this isn't the best idea for the squad we have. Draxler would emphasize that

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:09 pm

Luca wrote:Please Draxler Proud

I was somewhat against this move earlier... When I thought more players were available, I could understand not wanting to overpay at the first name.

Now, I just want recourse. I hope we don't miss out over a few million.

Especially if it makes the 3-5-2 only used in certain situations and circumstances. We don't have the personnel in the center midfield or up front to make it feasible. If we use Cuadrado and Sandro it looks better, but if we play how we did against Udinese (still should have won), then this isn't the best idea for the squad we have. Draxler would emphasize that

draxler makes 4-2-3-1 possible FAP FAP FAP FAP
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:27 pm

Draxler can also play very well at LW! So we could play 4-3-3 with Cuadrado RW

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:32 pm

Marseille have formally requested Simone Zaza on loan with an option to buy outright at the end of the season
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:48 pm

Draxler is more suited to LW position,if he comes and with Cuadrado already here we will clearly use 3 players upfront or even 4 considering Draxler or Dybala play as Trq (4231)

As for Zaza rumours I think he will only leave if we get Draxler and switch to 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1, that means he will have to go or warm the bench as 3rd choice for the only CF position.

We will have Morata-Mandzu for CF,Coman-Draxler for LW,Dybala-Cuadrado RW with DraxlerDybala/Pereyra/Pogba as options for Trq in 4231
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:19 pm

After today's game, Draxler will travel to Turin to complete his transfer to Juventus for €27m + €3m in bonuses

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 CNhWg9YWwAA5EjH

Please please don't put Pogba as TQ he obviously isn't one.

If Zaza leaves I think it will be 4-3-2-1, 4-3-3.

If both Zaza and Koman leave we'll get Witsel.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:49 pm

DeviAngel wrote:After today's game, Draxler will travel to Turin to complete his transfer to Juventus for €27m + €3m in bonuses

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 CNhWg9YWwAA5EjH

Please please don't put Pogba as TQ he obviously isn't one.

If Zaza leaves I think it will be 4-3-2-1, 4-3-3.

If both Zaza and Koman leave we'll get Witsel.

I think Coman should stay. I feel Allegri has more faith in him than he does Zaza.
Also, if Zaza does leave that leaves more opportunity for Coman to play. Not to mention he could play a LW role in a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 or something. He has potential

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:51 pm

NO to Witsel at the cost of Coman.I will be pissed off if we sell Coman to Bayern for 20 mln.They know the kid has terrific potential,we must keep him,maybe a loan to get more playing time but no sell.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:55 pm

Exactly , if Zaza leaves he'll get more playing time and will cover LW position with Draxler.

I put Pogba as trq option,he can play there in case we have injuries (which I hope will fade away now on)
Maybe he's not at his best as trq but he can do good there when needed.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:05 pm

http://football-italia.net/71752/bild-coman-bayern-%E2%82%AC20m

German paper Bild claims Bayern Munich have agreed a €20m transfer for Juventus striker Kingsley Coman.

The forward only turned 19 in June and is yet to score his debut Serie A goal.

He arrived as a free agent in July 2014 from Paris Saint-Germain, as he was out of contract.

This would represent a huge profit for the Bianconeri.

Last season Coman played 20 games for Juve in all competition, scoring one goal in the Coppa Italia.

He is a France Under-21 international with two goals in six caps.

---

I really hope it's not true. He didn't really have to chance to develop at us but I consider him a really great talent. If we are getting ripped off by Bayern twice in the same window..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:07 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Exactly , if Zaza leaves he'll get more playing time and will cover LW position with Draxler.

I put Pogba as trq option,he can play there in case we have injuries (which I hope will fade away now on)
Maybe he's not at his best as trq but he can do good there when needed.

If there's injuries, more likely and better suited to a different formation than Pogba at TQ in my opinion- but I do understand what you mean

I guess if Coman does leave the only thing that makes sense is that he is the sacrifice for Draxler... but it does seem unfortunate

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:30 pm

lol Coman will never succeed in Serie A and showed nothing for us and he had tons of chance.

btw Coman is set to join Bayern on loan with option to buy for 25-29m euros according to Agresti, GDM, Laudisa. He wanted this transfer to happen lol, he will ride the bench in BM.

If Coman leaves I am sure Draxler + another player will join.

#Gds :Coman to Bayern 2-3m loan & 25m OBLIGATION to buy !!
Coman will join Bayern on a season-long loan with a buy-option for a total of €29m. [Via @romeoagresti]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:35 pm

Wow 30 mil for an unproven player who we picked up for free Very Happy

Also can someone please explain to me what the point is of loaning a player if you have to buy him a season later? I really don't get why you wouldn't just buy him? scratch scratch
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Juventino89 wrote:Wow 30 mil for an unproven player who we picked up for free Very Happy

Also can someone please explain to me what the point is of loaning a player if you have to buy him a season later? I really don't get why you wouldn't just buy him? scratch scratch

Fifa Fair Play

Coman OUT

Draxler + Witsel = IN

It seems like that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Juventus are very close to sign Draxler, they offered €25m + €7m bonus, according to @carlolaudisa.

Sky : Coman loan is or 8m not as reported earlier 2-3m , with option to buy for 20m
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:48 pm

DeviAngel wrote:lol Coman will never succeed in Serie A and showed nothing for us and he had tons of chance.

btw Coman is set to join Bayern on loan with option to buy for 25-29m euros according to Agresti, GDM, Laudisa. He wanted this transfer to happen lol, he will ride the bench in BM.

If Coman leaves I am sure Draxler + another player will join.

#Gds :Coman to Bayern 2-3m loan & 25m OBLIGATION to buy !!
Coman will join Bayern on a season-long loan with a buy-option for a total of €29m. [Via @romeoagresti]

He's only 19 brother. I think you're being a little harsh on him
Bayern is not a stupidly spending team, obviously they see his quality
From a business standpoint... sign for free and turn a profit of 20+ M is nothing to be ashamed of

And if it is the transfer that is needed for Draxler, it makes even more sense as Draxler is a bigger need in the team and will be a starter... who is only 21 himself Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next