Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 13 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:53 pm

Alex Sandro has landed in Turin and will undergo his #Juventus medical tomorrow. #FCPorto

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 13 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:59 pm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 13 11930906_908349665906075_4422001797834321349_o
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:06 pm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 13 140321073641437928
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:25 pm

Porto LB Alex Sandro joining @juventusfc for £15.5m. No defender made more tackles in @ChampionsLeague last season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Munchie89 Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:57 pm

marottalad wrote:What would you guys say to Snejder? he is what 31.

Obviously this would be a short term fix but I think despite his age the fact he use to play for inter and his arrogance he is still an amazing player. I think he would be the perfect player to link midfield to attack, would say yes to offering him a 1 year contact with an option of a 2nd depending on performance...

Then hopefully next season we can bring berardi back to play with dybala behind morata/zukic or put all our money towards a cam that's gonna cost huge dollars. Obviously a lot depends on pogba too

I'd say NO ! never

no to Cuadrado as well
the rest of the talking in the forum is all interesting
Alex Sandro is in Turin!!! bounce same Hotel where some of the latest Juve players still are.
Munchie89
Munchie89
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:22 am

According to Sky, Juventus midfielder Andres Tello will join Cagliari on a season-long loan.
Juventus wants to sign another midfielder. They are interested in Real Madrid's Illarramendi on loan. [Laudisa]
Juventus will evaluate in the coming days who to sign between Mkhitaryan & Draxler. [Sky]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:13 pm

A quality lb- done
A cm & an am to close out the window would be genius if it happens!

An AM is obviously priority, a quality one and then a CM for depth since Juventus will play with 3 always in the middle

I think we can be happy with this mercato, especially if it concludes with an attacking midfielder!

In: Sandro, Rugani, Khedira, Mandzukic, Dybala, Zaza, Neto
Out: Pirlo, Tevez, Vidal, Storari, Pepe

Sorry if I'm missing anyone, this is off the top of my head
While it is impossible to individually replace Tevez, I think with a striker like Mandzukic and his characteristics of work rate, size and strength, movement and finishing along with Dybala's skill- we've done well to cope.

More of a gap in the middle right now, to be filled if an AM and a CM arrives surely. Asamoah back to the middle will be fantastic news

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:43 pm

I do think Juve need another midfielder alongside a new AM because basically only Marchisio can play DM, and he was already overplayed last season when Pirlo was still around. Allegri sees both Khedira and Sturaro as CM and I doubt Pogba is going to play that role (despite being deployed there against Juve B the other day).

Overall I think Juve is having a very solid transfer window. Alex Sandro over Siqueira/Evra is a massive upgrade. Rugani was the best CB prospect alongside Romagnoli only that Juve moved way before he became overhyped and over prized. Mandzukic, Dybala, Zaza provide so much diversity upfront with the argentine and the italian having a lot of potential.

IMO for the AM if you're gonna spend 30+ M regardless, might as well go for the most expansive one and buy Goetze. Don't think Draxler and Mkhi would bring as much of an upgrade as Goetze.

Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:55 pm

Katy Perry wrote:I do think Juve need another midfielder alongside a new AM because basically only Marchisio can play DM, and he was already overplayed last season when Pirlo was still around. Allegri sees both Khedira and Sturaro as CM and I doubt Pogba is going to play that role (despite being deployed there against Juve B the other day).

Overall I think Juve is having a very solid transfer window. Alex Sandro over Siqueira/Evra is a massive upgrade. Rugani was the best CB prospect alongside Romagnoli only that Juve moved way before he became overhyped and over prized. Mandzukic, Dybala, Zaza provide so much diversity upfront with the argentine and the italian having a lot of potential.

IMO for the AM if you're gonna spend 30+ M regardless, might as well go for the most expansive one and buy Goetze. Don't think Draxler and Mkhi would bring as much of an upgrade as Goetze.

Marotta said he would but we got rejected for Goetze and Oscar and told that they are not for sale.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:00 pm

I would get Mkhitarian for around 25 mln,forget about his poor performances last season,he's talented and has gained trust.
Definitely much cheaper/easier option but still a great player to add to a great transfer window we have done so far.

Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Bonnuci-Chiellini-Sandro
Marchisio-Khedira-Pogba
Mkihtarian
Dybala-Morata

fap,fap,fap,fafapfapfpafapfapfapfpappppppp
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:44 am

MARCA says Llorente to Sevilla is imminent. Going to be sad seeing him leave, unbridled professionalism & team-spirit. A true team player.

Di Marzio says that on Tuesday Juve will make an attempt to sign Mkhitaryan.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:45 am

Juventus have offered their left-back Paolo De Ceglie to Sampdoria, according to Di Marzio. Sad

Schalke wants €32m to sell Draxler (€25m + €7m bonus). Juventus are also monitoring Mkhitaryan & Gundogan. [Laudisa]

Juventus will reject any offer to sell Pogba, even if there's an offer of €120m, according to Di Marzio.

Juventus has asked Henrikh Mkhitaryan's agent Mino Raiola to negotiate with Borussia Dortmund, according to Di Marzio.

Juventus are in talks with Monaco regarding Aymen Andennour, according to Sporitalia.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:32 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Juventus have offered their left-back Paolo De Ceglie to Sampdoria, according to Di Marzio. Sad

Schalke wants €32m to sell Draxler (€25m + €7m bonus). Juventus are also monitoring Mkhitaryan & Gundogan. [Laudisa]

Juventus will reject any offer to sell Pogba, even if there's an offer of €120m, according to Di Marzio.

Juventus has asked Henrikh Mkhitaryan's agent Mino Raiola to negotiate with Borussia Dortmund, according to Di Marzio.

Juventus are in talks with Monaco regarding Aymen Andennour, according to Sporitalia.
Schalke are crazy...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:12 pm

am I reading correctly???
Juve agree deal for Pogba worth 69lbs plus cuadrado & willian???
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:15 pm

Cotes wrote:am I reading correctly???
Juve agree deal for Pogba worth 69lbs plus cuadrado & willian???

Calm down its shit Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:08 pm

We are gonna sign cuadrado on a dry loan Smile I hope that means we don't have to pay a loan fee. I would prefer if they would negotiate selling him next year if he plays well Smile. He is a great replacement for licht in the 352
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:13 pm

It’s reported Juventus will pay Chelsea €1.5m to take Juan Guillermo Cuadrado on loan.

Sky Sport Italia claim the Premier League side has opened the door to a dry loan – therefore without an option to buy at the end of the season.

His agent is said to be in London to push forward this proposal.

They hope he can rediscover his confidence and form in Serie A, having struggled since joining from Fiorentina in January.

Juve would pay €1.5m to use the Colombia international for the 2015-16 campaign.

If he does well, then the clubs can negotiate a fee for a permanent move next summer.

It remains to be seen whether Juventus would pay all of his wages during this period or only a certain percentage.

Cuadrado is a non-EU player, like new signing Alex Sandro, so he would effectively fill Juve’s existing slots.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:15 pm

If we get cuadrado, do you think that we will still sign an AM?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:27 am

salmano9 wrote:If we get cuadrado, do you think that we will still sign an AM?

Yup we will. Cuadrado will offer Allegri tactical flexibility.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:49 am

Is The Cuadrado deal for real?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:05 pm

Yep, it is for real. But if we get cuadrado, the playmaker must have a European union passport... so I guess mkhtarayan is out?

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:38 pm

i actually think we should play the 3-5-2 then without Lichtscum as we would def be unbeatable like that.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:49 pm

Tevez "In Turin I felt at home from day 1. Juve made me rediscover my desire to play (football)." #LaStampa
Tevez "I will always be grateful to Juve & I will always cheer for them from Argentina to win the historic 5th Scudetto." #LaStampa

#Gds : bayern propose an offer of 18-20m for coman , juve is now thinking " #juvenews
#Gds ; the next 48 hours will be decisive to juve , Gundogan is in the top priority " #juvenews
Juventus took Cuadrado! Agreement with Chelsea comes on a dry loan, official in the coming hours. Juve will buy however also a playmaker
Cds : Marotta will fly to Germany to close draxler deal " #Juvenews
Morata's recovery has been better than expected: he will be ready for the match vs. Roma. Marchisio back after the International break. #TS
Kingsley Coman could be sold. Bayern are offering nearly €20m to sign the French winger. [Gazzetta]
According to Gazzetta, Juventus are interested in Gundogan & they will allocate €30m to sign the the German midfielder.
Chelsea are willing to let Cuadrado leave on loan for a figure between €1.5-2m. Juan could join Juventus tomorrow. [Corsport]
The negotiations for the transfer of Cuadrado to Juve is in very advanced stages. Juve have an agreement in principle with Chelsea. [CdS]
Juve signed a collaboration with Cercle Brugge a few days ago. Gallinetta & Roussos will play in Belgium this season
Juve have agreed a collaboration deal with Cercle Brugge. The deal will see players from Juve head to Belgium to gain first team experience.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:06 pm

According to Corriere Salentino, Juventus left-back Matteo Liveiro is close to join Lecce on a season-long loan.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:25 pm

Cuadrado's agent, Lucci (also Bonucci & Vucinic's agent), played a decisive role in the negotiations to take his client to Juve. #SkyItalia
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:29 pm

Well, Cuadrado wasnt even on the bench today, so he really is coming. Now if we sell Coman and get Gundogan and Draxler.........
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next