Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:30 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
dronte wrote:Now on a more serious note, who is this Lemina guy?

Lemina has a high potential ceiling if you ask me, Hernanes though is a laughable move.
would you consider laughable if he regains his Lazio form?

no but the chances of that happening are low if you ask me, if he does feel free to quote me every time he performs.

I'm not satisfied tbh too, but its better quick temporary fix and a cheap one who can pull alla Pirlo then 40m for Vasquez (Zamparini asked that much), 30m for Lamela. We can save the money for better AM for the winter/summer while we get good depth option who can hold the ball and take fk's.

plus he was really good in the last 3-4 matches for inter as TQ.

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:33 pm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 CNw5qJPWIAAaRDP

The last time Juve signed three Brazilians in the same window this happened Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:35 pm

Olympique Marseille have announced that Mario Lemina has joined Juventus on loan with a buy-option.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:37 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 CNw5qJPWIAAaRDP

The last time Juve signed three Brazilians in the same window this happened Laughing
- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 This+one+is+quot+scared+of+the+dark+guy+quot+_46e46b4065bfd2e1cc78903cba742c4d

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:39 pm

we did already own Amauri though, so it was 2 Brazilians bought.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:39 pm

Crossing fingers that the next Brazilian that comes is Felipe Anderson in January.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:42 pm

Official: Juventus wing-back Mauricio Isla has joined Marseille on a season-long loan with a buy-option.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:47 pm

Hernanes sandro and Neto lol...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:54 pm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 CNw9ZaSUcAAcVDM
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:56 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 CNw9ZaSUcAAcVDM

I think that makes the most sense. Although I wonder if Morata should be considered first choice of Mandzukic?

Lemina/Pereyra/Asamoah/Khedira... central midfield is stacked again

The good thing about Hernanes is he doesn't have to be the star at Juventus, he has some freedom and other quality players around him

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:05 pm

Defense
GK: Buffon, Neto, Rubinho
RCB: Bonucci, Barzagli
LCB: Chiellini, Rugani
RB: Lichtsteiner, Caceres
LB: Alex Sandro, Evra

Midfield
DMF: Marchisio, Lamina
RCMF: Khedira, Sturaro, Padoin
LCMF: Pogba, Asamoah
CAMF: Hernanes, Pereyra

Attack
SS: Dybala, Cuadrado
CF: Morata, Mandzukic, Zaza

Spoiler:

Last edited by Andrew_p on Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:06 pm

Andrew_p wrote:Defense
GK: Buffon, Neto, Rubinho
RCB: Bonucci, Barzagli
LCB: Chiellini, Rugani
RB: Lichtsteiner, Caceres
LB: Alex Sandro, Evra

Midfield
DMF: Marchisio, Lamina
RCMF: Khedira, Sturaro, Padoin
LCMF: Pogba, Asamoah
CAMF: Hernanes, Pereyra

Attack
SS: Dybala, Cuadrado
CF: Morata, Mandzukic, Zaza

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 Come_at_me_bro_3161

Cuadrado is the new Coman?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:08 pm

The way I see it yes mate. But Allegri will show us what he actually plans to do with him.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:23 am

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 11921700_983366811735984_2379829031224029635_n

not a bad statistic. Not bad at all
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:28 am

DeviAngel wrote:- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 24 11921700_983366811735984_2379829031224029635_n

not a bad statistic. Not bad at all

He's got a stain on his shirt.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:21 am

Guys, I'm back to being optimistic. I think we solved the creativity problem. Been watching videos of lemina (yes no one knows him) and he is a mixture of Vidal and Pirlo. He is mature at his age and fights for the ball. His passing is really great for someone at his age. Hernanes has the experience and quality to push us. He was the best player available and I think that inter will regret selling him to their rivals Smile.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:56 am

salmano9 wrote:Guys, I'm back to being optimistic. I think we solved the creativity problem. Been watching videos of lemina (yes no one knows him) and he is a mixture of Vidal and Pirlo. He is mature at his age and fights for the ball. His passing is really great for someone at his age. Hernanes has the experience and quality to push us. He was the best player available and I think that inter will regret selling him to their rivals Smile.

I have good feelings about Lemina
yes he seem to have some of PIRLO talents
his touches are beautiful
his moves are beautiful
this guy got my attention too bad,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:25 pm

@elm thanks for your support but it's fine. People argue in the forums all the time. Thats why we here man! Im pretty sure Devi forgot about it!!

I rate this mercato 6.5-7 / 10. I believe that coming from one of the best years in recent times, I dont believe Juve capitalize on that. Time will tell if the new players will mark their presence but also, if King Arturo, Chuck Norris and Carlitos' exit has really damaged us!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:38 pm

Julian Draxler explains he joined Wolfsburg ‘to better develop’ rather than switching to Serie A and Juventus.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:39 pm

djfawnz wrote:@elm thanks for your support but it's fine. People argue in the forums all the time. Thats why we here man! Im pretty sure Devi forgot about it!!

I rate this mercato 6.5-7 / 10. I believe that coming from one of the best years in recent times, I dont believe Juve capitalize on that. Time will tell if the new players will mark their presence but also, if King Arturo, Chuck Norris and Carlitos' exit has really damaged us!

Speaking of men we'll see how man you are when this time I'm not here to defend you or go easy on you Smile

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:55 pm

If you want to ban me for actually not doing anything, as elm pointed out,you have all the power in the world to do it, dont need my blessing. It will be because you decided not because I have actually done anything wrong or insulted anybody. Guess someone woke up resentful.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:02 pm

djfawnz wrote:If you want to ban me for actually not doing anything, as elm pointed out,you have all the power in the world to do it, dont need my blessing. It will be because you decided not because I have actually done anything wrong or insulted anybody. Guess someone woke up resentful.

You didn't read what I said to Elm did you? I don't wanna ban you, IF I wanted I wouldn't stick my neck for you ffs..
But next time you do I'll be around the corner not helping but watching.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Great but I dont get why you are mad just because we think differently on Juve's transfer dealings. Have a beer on my name man, chill. Its the start of a new season!!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:12 pm

djfawnz wrote:Great but I dont get why you are mad just because we think differently on Juve's transfer dealings. Have a beer on my name man, chill. Its the start of a new season!!

I am not mad O.o why don;t you get it. It's all about respect not about being mad. I can't be mad at anyone here we are family ffs all of us intersiti, milanisti, gunners, chelsea fans we grew up here together.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:16 pm

Ok great. Sorry if i disrespected you in any of my comments! That surely wasnt my intention! Have a good day!!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:25 pm

“Some names have not come out,” Marotta said, speaking about the transfer campaign in a Press conference.

Maybe you’re not aware of them, big names. Sometimes it goes under the radar. We had contact for Hamsik over a month ago, we spoke to De Laurentiis 10 times.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next