Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 4 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by marottalad Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:27 pm

If Vidal leaves I really hope we get Alex Sandro from Porto and snap him up immediately before one of the epl big boys decide they all of a sudden like him and slap 30 million up front down on the table... Draxler has got huge potential but i don't think he is right for us at the moment I really like david silva and oscar or the pipe dream goetze...

marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 4 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:19 am

I hope we spend that money on a trequartista rather than alex sandra. I would pay 10m max for sandro cuz he is out of contract next summer.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:17 am

Juventus will go to sign Oscar after selling Vidal. Isco is the alternative target. [Laudisa]

Tarek Khatib ‏@ADP1113
Juve's dream is Goetze but negotiations for Vidal & Goetze will be entirely separate, #GdS add that the player is at odds with Guardiola.

Tarek Khatib ‏@ADP1113
Marotta already contacted Porto last night for LB Alex Sandro: a deal can be closed for ~15m. It would also move Asamoah back to CM. #GdS

#LaStampa's @MaxNerozzi says that after Vidal's sale, Juventus have promised @OfficialAllegri 2 players: a trequartista & a winger.

Tarek Khatib‏@ADP1113@MarcelloChirico Marcello, Sport Bild saying Gotze to Juve not possible
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:18 am

Which midfield would you guys prefer:

Asamoah Marchisio Pogba

or

Pogba Khedira Marchisio

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:19 am

How reliable is that source saying that Gotze is not possible?

FFS

btw July 15th 2014, I wake up to find out that Conte resigned

July 15th 2015, I wake up to find out that Vidal is being sold

I guess I'll stay awake on July 15th 2016

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:30 am

Andrew_p wrote:How reliable is that source saying that Gotze is not possible?

FFS

btw July 15th 2014, I wake up to find out that Conte resigned

July 15th 2015, I wake up to find out that Vidal is being sold

I guess I'll stay awake on July 15th 2016

Yep Very Happy history is repeating itself. It is just a wake up call for us that Juve will never die whatever happens. Fino Alla Fine! These are the days that we know who the true Juventini are!

EXCLUSIVE TJ - That's what will sell Vidal
16.07.2015 11:31 of Massimo Pavan Twitter: pavanmassimo article read 16433 times

EXCLUSIVE TJ - That's what will sell Vidal
According to reports gathered by the editors of tuttojuve.com, Arturo Vidal will be sold around forty million Euros. Juventus, then, will make a capital gain of approximately thirty-five million euro and will invest in the market that figure. A budget Vidal is writing for about 3 million euro. Vidal in Germany will have a contract to rise from 6.5 million euro plus bonus. The operation is, therefore, affordable to all, although very painful to the human level.

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:35 am

Andrew_p wrote:Which midfield would you guys prefer:

Asamoah Marchisio Pogba

or

Pogba Khedira Marchisio

The second one surely, with a trequartista of course. I really really really really hope that we get Oscar. I love that player and he is my favorite in Chelsea and one of my favorites in the EPL. I don't want draxler for one reason only: his injury problems this season. He has been out for almost 3 months during the Winter break. We do not want another situation likie vidal's... Gladly, the vidal stress is over. Now, we won't think if he played well or not. His season was average and I don't think he deserved to be on that UEFA list for the best players in Europe. Maybe Marchisio deserved his spot more...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:45 am

SportMediaset - Vidal to Bayern for 40 million. Goetze or Oscar to replace
E 'made for Arturo Vidal to Bayern Monaco .

40 million total, 37 plus 3 bonus as reported by SportMediaset .
An important assignment, but Juventus is ready to reinvest this capital.
Hard to get to Goetze that the Bavarians evaluate 55 million, also the engagement of the German is 7.5 million euro, but the Bianconeri will try. Oscar remains high on the list, if Chelsea were to get to Witsel , the request of Blues could fall ...

===
Let's hope for the domino effect. Witsel to Chelsea, Oscar to Juve.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:47 am

salmano9 wrote:SportMediaset - Vidal to Bayern for 40 million. Goetze or Oscar to replace
E 'made for Arturo Vidal to Bayern Monaco .

40 million total, 37 plus 3 bonus as reported by SportMediaset .
An important assignment, but Juventus is ready to reinvest this capital.
Hard to get to Goetze that the Bavarians evaluate 55 million, also the engagement of the German is 7.5 million euro, but the Bianconeri will try. Oscar remains high on the list, if Chelsea were to get to Witsel , the request of Blues could fall ...

===
Let's hope for the domino effect. Witsel to Chelsea, Oscar to Juve.

Let's hope Goetze to Juve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:09 am

I'm hoping for Gotze too but I'm fine with Oscar aslong as we don't get raped financially for him.

Gotze is the dream but Oscar has more than enough talent to fit in at Juventus.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:46 am

Goetze or Isco are the only ones that can make the pain go away....

06-15-16 get ready for Pogba to Barca folks Twisted Evil

the meltdown once Vidal leaves and we fail to land potential targets will be off the charts....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:01 am

Asamoah Marchisio Pogba

or

Pogba Khedira Marchisio

The latter.I want to see Pogba on the left than on the right.Asamoah wont play on the right,he'll most likely be Pogba's sub.

Alex Sandro would be a super signing btw.But i want a star #10,please no Draxler's.

Money is not an issue now.One big player going out=one coming in,simple as.

I hope Marotta doesnt do the same old 2 players for 40m instead of one player for the same amount policy.We need a world class player to soften the blow.

We have enough depth.Just need one top AM to complete the team.

Last edited by S on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:02 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:Goetze or Isco are the only ones that can make the pain go away....

06-15-16 get ready for Pogba to Barca folks Twisted Evil

the meltdown once Vidal leaves and we fail to land potential targets will be off the charts....

Hahahaha yep it is inevitable now that pogba will leave for Barca on that date!

Oscar- isco - gotze, as long it is one of them I'm happy.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:04 am

S wrote:

Asamoah Marchisio Pogba

or

Pogba Khedira Marchisio

The latter.I want to see Pogba on the left than on the right.Asamoah wont play on the right,he'll most likely be Pogba's sub.

Alex Sandro would be a super signing btw.But i want a star #10,please no Draxler's.

Money is not an issue now.One big player going out=one coming in,simple as.

I hope Marotta doesnt do the same old 2 players for 40m instead of one player for the same amount policy.We need a world class player to soften the blow.

We have enough depth.Just need one top AM to complete the team.

Yes true... but I think that he will go for draxler and sandro for 40m.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:19 am

feck draxler, isco or goetze are the only ones that can keep beppe from getting lynched, with Sandro of course..
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:13 am

Ok Marotta just take those 40 mln and instead of sending them to Turin take a short trip to Dortmund and get us Reus otherwise gtfo.
We must splash 40 mln and get Reus now...Oscar gonna be overpriced deal,Goetze needs to gain form and other options are not to be cosidered (don't even dream about Isco)

He said we don't sell top players,we lost Tevez and Pirlo plus we are selling Vidal and next summer Pogba...you better replace them with other top players and not weak overhyped italian peasants (Saponara for CL lmao)

Buffon
Licht-Bon-Chiello-Asa
Marchisio-Khedira-Pogba
Dybala-Mandzukic-Reus

and I will calm down Smile

It must be one of Oscar,Isco,Gotze or Reus seriously
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:28 am

I haven't posted in a while, but I had to post because I'm finding these Vidal posts to be funny. Marotta is selling Vidal at the right time. Juve got 40m for a player that has peaked. Vidal is not the same player he was a couple seasons ago. I think this squad revolution is great. I'm sure Juve will re-invest this money in some younger players.

I loved Vidal, but he was clearly not the same player last season especially in attack. Even defensively, he looked out-matched and was committing too many stupid fouls. He was out of control against Barca and almost cost us the match very early on. If you think Marotta is going to get lynched, then you don't understand what he's trying to do with the team. If you want long-term success, you have to constantly renew your squad and that's what Marotta is doing. The team was getting old too quickly.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:00 am

Juventude wrote:I haven't posted in a while, but I had to post because I'm finding these Vidal posts to be funny.  Marotta is selling Vidal at the right time.  Juve got 40m for a player that has peaked.  Vidal is not the same player he was a couple seasons ago.  I think this squad revolution is great.  I'm sure Juve will re-invest this money in some younger players.  

I loved Vidal, but he was clearly not the same player last season especially in attack.  Even defensively, he looked out-matched and was committing too many stupid fouls.  He was out of control against Barca and almost cost us the match very early on.  If you think Marotta is going to get lynched, then you don't understand what he's trying to do with the team.  If you want long-term success, you have to constantly renew your squad and that's what Marotta is doing.  The team was getting old too quickly.    

I partly agree.

That's obvious that we wouldn't get more than 40mil in the following years even if he got back in form, but still could have been a steady and reliable performer for years for us, we don't actually NEED to sell him, he could just go and retire at Juve Very Happy .

He is still only 28, one average season doesn't mean he can't get to his peak form in 2015-16 and continue to perform at the highest level for at least 2-3 additional years.

Renewing the squad is great, but we have already brought in many young talents in these 2 years while getting rid of older players, with all respect (Pirlo, Tevez, Rubinho, Storari, Pepe etc.).

What I'm trying to say is, we shouldn't over overkill with this. Even without selling Vidal and bringing in more youth, our squad has changed and got a lot younger already this year.

Anyways, I just hope we can get proper players with this money.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:06 am

Juventude wrote:I haven't posted in a while, but I had to post because I'm finding these Vidal posts to be funny. Marotta is selling Vidal at the right time. Juve got 40m for a player that has peaked. Vidal is not the same player he was a couple seasons ago. I think this squad revolution is great. I'm sure Juve will re-invest this money in some younger players.

I loved Vidal, but he was clearly not the same player last season especially in attack. Even defensively, he looked out-matched and was committing too many stupid fouls. He was out of control against Barca and almost cost us the match very early on. If you think Marotta is going to get lynched, then you don't understand what he's trying to do with the team. If you want long-term success, you have to constantly renew your squad and that's what Marotta is doing. The team was getting old too quickly.

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up cheers cheers cheers
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:12 am

dronte wrote:
Juventude wrote:I haven't posted in a while, but I had to post because I'm finding these Vidal posts to be funny.  Marotta is selling Vidal at the right time.  Juve got 40m for a player that has peaked.  Vidal is not the same player he was a couple seasons ago.  I think this squad revolution is great.  I'm sure Juve will re-invest this money in some younger players.  

I loved Vidal, but he was clearly not the same player last season especially in attack.  Even defensively, he looked out-matched and was committing too many stupid fouls.  He was out of control against Barca and almost cost us the match very early on.  If you think Marotta is going to get lynched, then you don't understand what he's trying to do with the team.  If you want long-term success, you have to constantly renew your squad and that's what Marotta is doing.  The team was getting old too quickly.    

I partly agree.

That's obvious that we wouldn't get more than 40mil in the following years even if he got back in form, but still could have been a steady and reliable performer for years for us, we don't actually NEED to sell him, he could just go and retire at Juve Very Happy .

He is still only 28, one average season doesn't mean he can't get to his peak form in 2015-16 and continue to perform at the highest level for at least 2-3 additional years.

Renewing the squad is great, but we have already brought in many young talents in these 2 years while getting rid of older players, with all respect (Pirlo, Tevez, Rubinho, Storari, Pepe etc.).

What I'm trying to say is, we shouldn't over overkill with this. Even without selling Vidal and bringing in more youth, our squad has changed and got a lot younger already this year.

Anyways, I just hope we can get proper players with this money.

You can only have so many players that "retire" with your team because it gets too expensive and they take up spots on the squad for younger players. Juve seems to have made it clear that they will keep players like Buffon, Marchisio, and maybe Chiellini until they retire or decide to leave the team. A team can't keep a full squad of older players until the ends of their careers.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:34 am

You are talking for Vidal like he's a hopeless 37 yrs old midfielder...c'mon he's only 28 years and the best player of his role.Yes he's been on bad form after injury and he's been problematic off the field but do you really think Bayern are stupid enough to spend on a player who is declining?

I would rather lose Pogba this summer than him,he's a true warrior and gives all on the pitch,if he keeps recovering his form we will all watch him shine in Bayern shirt and regret it.Players like Vidal are the top players Marmotta was talking and they have no price,he is irreplaceable especially on defensive phase.

If Khedira came to replace him that's great risk,he's a good player but he's been worse than Vidal recently without playing football at all.

And last, if Marotta doesn't get a truly top playmaker,and I mean someone who's not only talented but also on top form we will struggle in Serie A and we can return to getting eliminated from the likes of Galata.

We need someone proven like Reus,or someone talented and inform like De Bryune.
Gotze and Ozil will be huge risks tbh even tho I can't doubt their talent.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:39 am

My point is that we lost not one but 3 important players in few weeks, and it will be hard to replace a group of players who have been playing for seasons together.
Vidal is still good at his level and he has at least 4-5 seasons on top levels,let alone if he keeps gaining his old self.

Idk but looks like Marotta looks in a hurry to complete this move (he's on Germany atm)

#inb4hebrings3or4topitaliantalents Wink
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:25 pm

juvealbanian wrote:My point is that we lost not one but 3 important players in few weeks, and it will be hard to replace a group of players who have been playing for seasons together.
Vidal is still good at his level and he has at least 4-5 seasons on top levels,let alone if he keeps gaining his old self.

Idk but looks like Marotta looks in a hurry to complete this move (he's on Germany atm)

#inb4hebrings3or4topitaliantalents Wink

Like I said, I love Vidal. But if you're going to sell him, now is the right time because you're getting his maximum value. You're right that Bayern doesn't sign bad players, but they also have a lot of money to burn. Juve is getting closer to that point financially.

It was time for Pirlo to go. Juve was over-committed to using regista every time he was on the field and he did not have the same effect on games that he had two years ago. Against strong offensive and fast teams, Pirlo was ineffective. Outside of his freekicks, he just isn't the same player anymore.

There is nothing you can do about Tevez. He wanted to go, but Juve got so much in return for him with all of the player options. If just one of those players turns out to be a contributor, that was a great transfer.

With Vidal, if you watched him, he wasn't the same player of two seasons ago. Even, look at his numbers. His numbers have been in decline since his first season. That's not just from his knee injury. He has been in decline each season even before the injury. His goals and assists are down and he makes himself a liability with his fouls against top teams.

If there was any position where Juve had depth, it was in midfield. I would panic if Pogba were leaving, but that doesn't appear to be happening this window. I think Marotta will add a CAM, winger, and/or a fullback (Juve really needs a young fullback on either side).

Most teams have to dump a lot of players and have a big drop in quality when they get younger. Juve is getting younger while still maintaining a high level of talent. I think it's great. We did lose some important players, but we have also signed some great players. Gaining players like Khedira (for free!), Dybala, Zaza, and Mandzukic is pretty awesome and the market isn't over yet.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:36 pm

Anyone else think that it has at least a LITTLE to do with Vidal's drinking and driving episode in Chile?

Besides that, I'm a fan of Vidal, I'm a fan of Pirlo and Tevez too. I was a fan of Nedved, and a fan of Del Piero, a fan of Trezeguet too- even more so the second group than the first, if I'm being honest.

Anyways, I don't mind the move of Vidal, as long as it means re-investment. You can't keep the same group of players forever, and with a couple of them moving on as is, I believe Juventus has gotten the absolute best from Vidal, who is an absolute beast and I don't mind the timing.

It's time to rejuvenate the squad and move into a new cycle, it already has begun with Dybala, Mandzukic, Khedira. Personally, I am excited at new fresh talent coming into Juventus.

I would love to see a player like Isco come in, Gotze would be good too- so long as either actually wants to play.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:11 pm

Luca wrote:Anyone else think that it has at least a LITTLE to do with Vidal's drinking and driving episode in Chile?

Besides that, I'm a fan of Vidal, I'm a fan of Pirlo and Tevez too. I was a fan of Nedved, and a fan of Del Piero, a fan of Trezeguet too- even more so the second group than the first, if I'm being honest.

Anyways, I don't mind the move of Vidal, as long as it means re-investment. You can't keep the same group of players forever, and with a couple of them moving on as is, I believe Juventus has gotten the absolute best from Vidal, who is an absolute beast and I don't mind the timing.

It's time to rejuvenate the squad and move into a new cycle, it already has begun with Dybala, Mandzukic, Khedira. Personally, I am excited at new fresh talent coming into Juventus.

I would love to see a player like Isco come in, Gotze would be good too- so long as either actually wants to play.

It might have a little to do with the drinking and driving, but I think Juve has been ready to sell him since last summer for the right offer. 40m seems quite fair given all of the factors.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:35 pm

I agree, I just wonder if that was also a factor in selling him now. Like taking those things into consideration, it may have accelerated the sale.

I remember Liverpool had no desire to sell Suarez and then after the World Cup, where he bit Chiellini and disgraced himself, they sold him- for quite a fee too, but the bottom line was selling a world class player who may not have had his head screwed on as tight as it should.

I see the parallel here with Vidal. Class player, but his decisions outside of the sport does not make him appear as the greatest professional and as a result, I understand the sale from that standpoint- but don't get me wrong, I love Vidal.

I don't think there is cause for panic, change is good brothers

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next