Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 33 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:11 am

rincon wrote:Cavani would be leaving PSG to be the main man and play CF. His whole thing is that he doesn't wanna play second to Ibra. If he comes then he benches Mandzukic, otherwise he wouldn't come and we wouldn't go for him. Does Mandzukic want to be in the bench? up to him. He plays on the left of a 4-3-3 at PSG and apparently doesn't love it.

I am with you about this. I don't think that Mandzu will be happy on the bench either. It will create some chaos with Allegri and unhappiness etc... This is the main reason why Berardi again wouldn't want to come to Juve. There is lots of competition for places here.

I wanna see the real Pereyra back. Today he wasn't played in his ideal position. Whether he stays or leaves highly depends on the formation we will use next season. As Devi said earlier, when Cuadrado came in, lots of stuff changed and he created some tactical flexibility/ confusion.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 33 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:23 am

rincon wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I just dont see Mandzu leaving really soon. We always keep players like him with that Grinta and I think Zaza will finish his career here because of that. Man I love that guy.

I think the same. I don't think Cavani will come and we'll stick with Mandzukic and Zaza

Juve are pressing for Cavani though apparently. He is the first option to replace Morata. Not a very smart choice. Apparently we are also after Batshuayi from OM. He has some really good stats for his age as a striker, but I don't know much about him. Maybe @sportsczy can tell us more haha...

He has 13 goals 9 assists in 30 league games
4 goals in the EL in 7 matches.

Not bad at all. He has higher potential than Cavani at this age and will cost much less in terms of wages.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:28 am

I've only seen him a few times at OM and Belgium and looks great, we also got connections with OM so maybe that can be a good deal.

Sportscy can tell us more. I think he is a strong and fast physical CF. Straight up striker. Same style as someone like Zaza.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:13 am

Paris Saint-Germain star Edinson Cavani confessed he is “very pleased” at Juventus interest and dropped intriguing hints.
The striker has repeatedly been linked with a return to Italy, having already starred for Palermo and Napoli before going to France in 2013.
“I am very pleased,” he told reporters when asked about the front page stories in Italy.
“I played for seven years in Serie A and those were very important times in my career. It’s pleasing that teams are talking about me, want me and ask after me.”
Cavani confessed he was unhappy at PSG and “it’s difficult to deal with certain things when you don’t understand the reasoning behind them.
“When there are things you don’t understand, it’s hurtful.”
The Uruguayan was asked if Juventus could bring his smile back, but at this point he laughed and walked away saying only: “See you around!”
On Saturday Tuttosport claimed Juve directors had met Cavani’s entourage in London around PSG’s Champions League match with Chelsea on March 9.
They allegedly struck a basic agreement for a three-year contract worth €5.5m net per year, plus bonuses.

Morata would give us 30mln,we just add 15-20 to make a offer around 40-45 mln which aint bad for a 29 year old striker.I like Mandzukic for his grinta but if Cavani comes,we will have Mandzu and Zaza on the bench.That's why I would sell Mandzukic as well for around 20 mln and get Berardi or another striker able to play SS.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:24 pm

Watched the Cuadrado goal against Bayern again in a link posted the general section. Damn that was a beautiful goal. Made me excited for Cuadrado again.

What did we end up deciding on? buy or let go? Conte will probably want him but they also have Willian so who knows.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:17 pm

rincon wrote:Watched the Cuadrado goal against Bayern again in a link posted the general section. Damn that was a beautiful goal. Made me excited for Cuadrado again.

What did we end up deciding on? buy or let go? Conte will probably want him but they also have Willian so who knows.

If we buy Cuadrado we aren't getting Berardi trust me.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:17 pm

rincon wrote:I see the potential too. His feet are there its his head that's the problem. I don't think he has the kind of mental strength to be the best. Look at Dybala or Pogba they seem ready to take on the world. Zaza and Mandzukic fight every chance they get. He can get his head there since he is young, he has time but its a toss up. He has played with Dybala enough to know that they make the worst partnership. At one point Max started to sub Dybala, instead of Mandzukic, for Morata. The partnership is not there.

EDIT: I was talking about Morata^
y

And I am talking about Pereyra the whole time Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:27 pm

Laughing  Laughing

In that case I really like Pereyra. I hope he comes back from the injury, he is looking nothing like he used to. Last year I wanted him to start in the CL final instead of Pirlo (with Marchisio at DM). But we can't keep everyone, him or Asamoah (who is also awesome) has to go.

If its Berardi or Cuadrado I pick Berardi no doubt. I think you are right about it being one or the other. It'll be sad to Cuadrado go. He has had an excellent season for us considering the circumstances. He was one of the few good things about our terrible beginning of the season.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:49 pm

Evra will extend 1 more year 2.5m + bonuses. Even thou he has been informed that Sandro will be the first choice next year, he is determent to stay and fight for first eleven.

Caceres is begging to stay and his agent is pressing Juve but Marotta informed them that they won't extend his contract. Its likely he will go to Napoli, Milan or Inter.

Cuadrado will be returned to Chelsea, Marotta wants to buy a new Right Wing for Allegri and some good name ( I bet its Berardi @Rincon)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:04 pm

Is it for sure that cuadrado won't be redeemed?

If it is between asamoah and pereyra leaving, I'd say asamoah. Pereyra has more potential and can play more games a year now. So sad to see asa's career going down the hill after being a stater LWB for us for 2 years running Sad.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:17 pm

Between Asamoah and Pereyra I really don't know. One has been at juve for 4 years and was a starter if not for injury. The other one just broke through playing great but this injury killed him. Let Allegri and Marotta pick. If we go for 4-3-1-2 as our main formation then keep Pereyra. If not, Asamoah is the better CM.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:03 am

Draxler: "Glad to be here, on Juve ..."

Julian Draxler, attacking midfielder of Wolfsburg, spoke to Mediaset: "In the first half we played very well, knowing that they had people capable of changing the match at any time. The fighting spirit has made a difference, we played as a team. Now we are well on the way to the semifinals. "

The failure to transfer to Juventus last summer, finally, the playmaker concludes: "Looking at where we are, I think I made the right decision. I just think at Wolfsburg, but I wish the best to Juventus."
===
I think that he went to Wolfsburg to grow and have more playing chances... He would still come to Juve in the future IMO.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:08 am

Dembele looks like a very promising striker in Ligue 1. Juve are after him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:59 am

We signed 22 year old CF Simone Ganz from Como in Serie B on a 4 year deal. 15 goals last season in Lega Pro, 15 goals this season in Serie B.

Probably gonna be used for for some deals I think.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:02 pm

rincon wrote:We signed 22 year old CF Simone Ganz from Como in Serie B on a 4 year deal. 15 goals last season in Lega Pro, 15 goals this season in Serie B.

the Milan reject, the son of the great Milan legend Ganz.

Welcome I guess.

As for Draxler he choose to stay home so as he wishes the best to us, I wish the best to him.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:28 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
rincon wrote:We signed 22 year old CF Simone Ganz from Como in Serie B on a 4 year deal. 15 goals last season in Lega Pro, 15 goals this season in Serie B.

the Milan reject, the son of the great Milan legend Ganz.

Welcome I guess.

As for Draxler he choose to stay home so as he wishes the best to us, I wish the best to him.

He will be loaned to Pescara for a year Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:09 pm

1. Sign Ganz from Como
2. Loan Ganz to Pescara
3. Sign Lapadula from Pescara (who have Ganz now)
4. Sell/loan Lapadula to Empoli/Sassuolo
5. Sign Saponara/Berardi on the cheap

Meanwhile at Marotta's office...
- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 33 Legion_of_Doom_Headquarters
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:19 pm

rincon wrote:1. Sign Ganz from Como
2. Loan Ganz to Pescara
3. Sign Lapadula from Pescara (who have Ganz now)
4. Sell/loan Lapadula to Empoli/Sassuolo
5. Sign Saponara/Berardi on the cheap

Meanwhile at Marotta's office...
- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 33 Legion_of_Doom_Headquarters

Haha it is much harder to do that now without coownership deals Razz
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Transfer updates:

They asked Pogba about Neymar's comments and he assured his Juve focus, among other things:

"Its beautiful when a great player like him says certain things, everyone wants to play with champions, but I am happy to be here and I'm focused only on winning this scudetto"

Gazzetta reports that now that Allegri is on board with the extension the planning for next season begins and he gave the go-ahead to get Berardi. Who will be ours for the 25 mill "moral" clause.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:08 pm

i think juve is on a good situation that don't really need to spend money because we already have good players the team is working good, success is there

but i am sure juventus doesnt ignore the good options on the market, i remember days we already had good strikers like trezeguet, di vaio, del piero, but we still getting the good options like transfers of ibra, mutu

so i will not be surprised if juventus brings new players that is the mentality of the club to always bring the good options , even if we already have buffon, that doesnt mean not to bring a really good option of goal keeper

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:09 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:i think juve is on a good situation that don't really need to spend money because we already have good players the team is working good, success is there

but i am sure juventus doesnt ignore the good options on the market, i remember days we already had good strikers like trezeguet, di vaio, del piero, but we still getting the good options like transfers of ibra, mutu

so i will not be surprised if juventus brings new players that is the mentality of the club to always bring the good options , even if we already have buffon, that doesnt mean not to bring a really good option of goal keeper

Neto is the best back-up available. Storari was decent too but we needed a younger face in Neto.

As for Berardi, I am not sure if it the best thing to do to sign him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:53 pm

i am relaxed because i love our players
i am just curios to know what will juventus do on market

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:04 pm

Its Tonelli's last in Empoli. Welcome to Juve "the next Ogbonna"? Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:47 pm

It's really weird how the only safe attacker to remain at Juve in the summer is Dybala. There may occur many changes. It seems that Juve want Cavani as a replacement for either mandzu (if he leaves to spurs for 20m+) or Morata to RM...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:09 am

Wow this guy has got something. I haven't ever seen a player thats that good with airball dribbling and chipping the defenders...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:11 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Wow this guy has got something. I haven't ever seen a player thats that good with airball dribbling and chipping the defenders...

Better be, reports say we are selling Pereyra for him.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next